• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:59
CEST 08:59
KST 15:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9308 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 284

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 282 283 284 285 286 385 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 03:58 GMT
#5661
On May 05 2015 12:53 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 12:28 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:27 Damdred wrote:
Actually yeah, the most likely scenario is that vivax didn't use his rb(?). And rs gets bussed with vivax, hence why rs takes the dmg my move does.

It makes sense but vivax holding rb is a stretch but possible

She was roleblocked every night she claimed.


And?


To build on this, what you are saying doesn't really matter as, 1) Rsoultin would eat my roleblock and ate 2 damage that just so happens to be the damage I dealt instead of 3 from vivax. (if this is the case its highly unlikely that a medic would go after vivax in any case so no healing damage).

2) Night two is a bit more of a weird scenario, the only thing that makes any sense was that Rsoultin benefited from some form of healing.

Its also interesting that stutters has a redirect ability. Would correlate with him either being mafia or scum having a role like that themselves.

It also suggests that Yamato is very likely lazy town in this case.

Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
May 05 2015 04:00 GMT
#5662
On May 05 2015 12:46 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 12:41 Breshke wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:37 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:35 Breshke wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:30 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:23 Breshke wrote:
Chez did you take any damage and if so how much?

On May 05 2015 11:54 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 05 2015 11:51 Breshke wrote:
I like your list damdy but id swap bats and LS. I don't really see how this couldn't be mafia LS also there is no way the only ability his role has was that vote steal thing.

Breshke as much you might hate this but that was my only power. If you want to go by flavor I david Eagle and Olympian who was well respected and humble in the anime.


mmmm thats just so absurd that that would be your only power. Like it is possible yet I don't see you complaining anywhere that your role is weak or anything. A one time vote steal on a player that had to vote with your previously it just doesn't sound right.


As opposed to what?


Like even compare it to your supossed role. You can move players in the playerlist and change the fight.

Ls can change ONE persons vote ONE time


I can't change the fight. I can arrange a fight between the top and bottom players of the list.

My power sucks ass too lmao. It has the possibility of being super antitown.


Does your fight not replace the fight chosen by the promoter?


No?


Your right that does suck it is totally not what i thought it was. I get now why you didn't understand how to cancel the fight.

Also if shouldnt chez have taken damage if he targeted HF with anything. Therefore i believe hf being removed had nothing to do with chez.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 05 2015 04:00 GMT
#5663
My name is Chezinu Isunizehc....

I am


Why should I? What if mafia will use this against me? What if my name.. the name of my character... is used against me? I'm I afraid of death? Is that the brown thing to do? Brown should be strong. Brown should not fear death but be a martyr.. Such as delivering a package to the face of death, that is the PGO. I shouldnt be the PGO.. I should be better...

I... I.... I AM NOT WHOM YOU THINK I AM!!!!!


I am town! I am strong! I am Inventive!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 05 2015 04:01 GMT
#5664
On May 05 2015 12:58 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 12:53 Damdred wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:28 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:27 Damdred wrote:
Actually yeah, the most likely scenario is that vivax didn't use his rb(?). And rs gets bussed with vivax, hence why rs takes the dmg my move does.

It makes sense but vivax holding rb is a stretch but possible

She was roleblocked every night she claimed.


And?


To build on this, what you are saying doesn't really matter as, 1) Rsoultin would eat my roleblock and ate 2 damage that just so happens to be the damage I dealt instead of 3 from vivax. (if this is the case its highly unlikely that a medic would go after vivax in any case so no healing damage).

2) Night two is a bit more of a weird scenario, the only thing that makes any sense was that Rsoultin benefited from some form of healing.

Its also interesting that stutters has a redirect ability. Would correlate with him either being mafia or scum having a role like that themselves.

It also suggests that Yamato is very likely lazy town in this case.


I see. Ty for the info about.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 05 2015 04:03 GMT
#5665
That's right guys... I am the most special of all the townies. For I can be anything the inventive mind can think of that won't breaks the game.

HF failed to hurts me. Or someone heals me (TROLOLOLOLOLOLOL). OR HF left before he shot the deliverer.. cause you know... family issues...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 04:03 GMT
#5666
So what are your thoughts then ls?
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 05 2015 04:05 GMT
#5667
Just cause I no scum hunts, no makes me mafia nor 3P... it just means I'm either busy with RL or trolling with my imba role...

Imagine... You are The Chez! You can make any of your stories come to life with an invention of an item. You have already won the game.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 05 2015 04:07 GMT
#5668
On May 05 2015 13:03 Damdred wrote:
So what are your thoughts then ls?

Well if Yamato is town Xata is likely town since he got hit by a shit ton of kp early on stutters would be my only real scumread I had listed my reasons why he was scum in my filter. Also the roleblock stuff still kinda confusing regarding rsoultin Night 2 but it's possible that there is a jailkeeper like role for town and used it on rsoultin Night 2.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 04:10 GMT
#5669
.....le sigh

LS if there's a jk type role why aren't there anymore rb claims
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 04:11 GMT
#5670
And how do you know he got hit with a million kp? I mean it makes sense but how
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 05 2015 04:12 GMT
#5671
On May 05 2015 13:10 Damdred wrote:
.....le sigh

LS if there's a jk type role why aren't there anymore rb claims

It could be a limited timing for the jk idk it just a odd rb stuff going on Night 2 for rsoultin :|
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 05 2015 04:12 GMT
#5672
On May 05 2015 13:11 Damdred wrote:
And how do you know he got hit with a million kp? I mean it makes sense but how

He claimed how much kp he got hit by Day 2.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 05 2015 04:13 GMT
#5673
So guys... I kind of trolled checked HF last night.

Let me ask you guys this question, if you were mafia and had a choice between the 3 items below, which would you chose? If you were town, which one? 3P?

A Gym Radio

A bottle with a picture of a flexing gun on it

A letter addressed to MOM


I believe HF did not pick the pure mafia item.

I do believe he picked the + Show Spoiler +
troll item


GUY THIS IS IMPORTANT. Please answer truthfully. This will reveal hidden motives.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
May 05 2015 04:14 GMT
#5674
On May 05 2015 12:58 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 12:53 Damdred wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:28 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:27 Damdred wrote:
Actually yeah, the most likely scenario is that vivax didn't use his rb(?). And rs gets bussed with vivax, hence why rs takes the dmg my move does.

It makes sense but vivax holding rb is a stretch but possible

She was roleblocked every night she claimed.


And?


To build on this, what you are saying doesn't really matter as, 1) Rsoultin would eat my roleblock and ate 2 damage that just so happens to be the damage I dealt instead of 3 from vivax. (if this is the case its highly unlikely that a medic would go after vivax in any case so no healing damage).

2) Night two is a bit more of a weird scenario, the only thing that makes any sense was that Rsoultin benefited from some form of healing.

Its also interesting that stutters has a redirect ability. Would correlate with him either being mafia or scum having a role like that themselves.

It also suggests that Yamato is very likely lazy town in this case.



This might be annoying but i don't follow how this suggests yamato is very likely town could you explain it for me please
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
May 05 2015 04:15 GMT
#5675
On May 05 2015 13:13 Chezinu wrote:
So guys... I kind of trolled checked HF last night.

Let me ask you guys this question, if you were mafia and had a choice between the 3 items below, which would you chose? If you were town, which one? 3P?

A Gym Radio

A bottle with a picture of a flexing gun on it

A letter addressed to MOM


I believe HF did not pick the pure mafia item.

I do believe he picked the + Show Spoiler +
troll item


GUY THIS IS IMPORTANT. Please answer truthfully. This will reveal hidden motives.


I pick the brown gloves
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
May 05 2015 04:16 GMT
#5676
On May 05 2015 13:14 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 12:58 Damdred wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:53 Damdred wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:28 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:27 Damdred wrote:
Actually yeah, the most likely scenario is that vivax didn't use his rb(?). And rs gets bussed with vivax, hence why rs takes the dmg my move does.

It makes sense but vivax holding rb is a stretch but possible

She was roleblocked every night she claimed.


And?


To build on this, what you are saying doesn't really matter as, 1) Rsoultin would eat my roleblock and ate 2 damage that just so happens to be the damage I dealt instead of 3 from vivax. (if this is the case its highly unlikely that a medic would go after vivax in any case so no healing damage).

2) Night two is a bit more of a weird scenario, the only thing that makes any sense was that Rsoultin benefited from some form of healing.

Its also interesting that stutters has a redirect ability. Would correlate with him either being mafia or scum having a role like that themselves.

It also suggests that Yamato is very likely lazy town in this case.



This might be annoying but i don't follow how this suggests yamato is very likely town could you explain it for me please


nvm its cos you roleblocked him right?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 04:16 GMT
#5677
Well I honestly think I can block all actions in at the bottom of the plist so I act first and I blocked Yamato all kp went through seemingly so it would suggest I blocked no scum kp
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 05 2015 04:16 GMT
#5678
On May 05 2015 13:15 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 13:13 Chezinu wrote:
So guys... I kind of trolled checked HF last night.

Let me ask you guys this question, if you were mafia and had a choice between the 3 items below, which would you chose? If you were town, which one? 3P?

A Gym Radio

A bottle with a picture of a flexing gun on it

A letter addressed to MOM


I believe HF did not pick the pure mafia item.

I do believe he picked the + Show Spoiler +
troll item


GUY THIS IS IMPORTANT. Please answer truthfully. This will reveal hidden motives.


I pick the brown gloves

I'm sorry,

You needed a membership card to get the item. Perhaps you did receive the item and punch your ally vivax knowing vivax wouldn't report this nor die on the spot. or you could have just had the correct desires as a townie, but just lacked that membership card...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
May 05 2015 04:23 GMT
#5679
On May 05 2015 13:16 Damdred wrote:
Well I honestly think I can block all actions in at the bottom of the plist so I act first and I blocked Yamato all kp went through seemingly so it would suggest I blocked no scum kp


Yeah this makes sense. It would be dumb ig their like factional kp couldn't be blocked right that deffs isnt a world?

I'm assuming you do not want to kill yamato anymore because of this? HF seemed fairly set on it and yes it would be hard coming into a 200 plus page game but yamato hasn't really done anything.

Not that ive done much either.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 04:38 GMT
#5680
Yeaaa its kinda lame. But he still has the vote going for him d1 and I did block him.

Prev 1 282 283 284 285 286 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 16h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4082
Mong 84
ToSsGirL 71
sorry 51
Noble 9
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King147
Other Games
summit1g8070
WinterStarcraft604
ceh9414
Happy203
Sick157
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2275
League of Legends
• Stunt429
Other Games
• Shiphtur561
Upcoming Events
OSC
16h 2m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 3h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.