• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:49
CEST 19:49
KST 02:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10842 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 283

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 281 282 283 284 285 385 Next
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
May 05 2015 03:35 GMT
#5641
On May 05 2015 12:30 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 12:23 Breshke wrote:
Chez did you take any damage and if so how much?

On May 05 2015 11:54 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 05 2015 11:51 Breshke wrote:
I like your list damdy but id swap bats and LS. I don't really see how this couldn't be mafia LS also there is no way the only ability his role has was that vote steal thing.

Breshke as much you might hate this but that was my only power. If you want to go by flavor I david Eagle and Olympian who was well respected and humble in the anime.


mmmm thats just so absurd that that would be your only power. Like it is possible yet I don't see you complaining anywhere that your role is weak or anything. A one time vote steal on a player that had to vote with your previously it just doesn't sound right.


As opposed to what?


Like even compare it to your supossed role. You can move players in the playerlist and change the fight.

Ls can change ONE persons vote ONE time
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 05 2015 03:37 GMT
#5642
On May 05 2015 12:35 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 12:30 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:23 Breshke wrote:
Chez did you take any damage and if so how much?

On May 05 2015 11:54 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 05 2015 11:51 Breshke wrote:
I like your list damdy but id swap bats and LS. I don't really see how this couldn't be mafia LS also there is no way the only ability his role has was that vote steal thing.

Breshke as much you might hate this but that was my only power. If you want to go by flavor I david Eagle and Olympian who was well respected and humble in the anime.


mmmm thats just so absurd that that would be your only power. Like it is possible yet I don't see you complaining anywhere that your role is weak or anything. A one time vote steal on a player that had to vote with your previously it just doesn't sound right.


As opposed to what?


Like even compare it to your supossed role. You can move players in the playerlist and change the fight.

Ls can change ONE persons vote ONE time


I can't change the fight. I can arrange a fight between the top and bottom players of the list.

My power sucks ass too lmao. It has the possibility of being super antitown.
Retired.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
May 05 2015 03:41 GMT
#5643
On May 05 2015 12:37 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 12:35 Breshke wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:30 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:23 Breshke wrote:
Chez did you take any damage and if so how much?

On May 05 2015 11:54 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 05 2015 11:51 Breshke wrote:
I like your list damdy but id swap bats and LS. I don't really see how this couldn't be mafia LS also there is no way the only ability his role has was that vote steal thing.

Breshke as much you might hate this but that was my only power. If you want to go by flavor I david Eagle and Olympian who was well respected and humble in the anime.


mmmm thats just so absurd that that would be your only power. Like it is possible yet I don't see you complaining anywhere that your role is weak or anything. A one time vote steal on a player that had to vote with your previously it just doesn't sound right.


As opposed to what?


Like even compare it to your supossed role. You can move players in the playerlist and change the fight.

Ls can change ONE persons vote ONE time


I can't change the fight. I can arrange a fight between the top and bottom players of the list.

My power sucks ass too lmao. It has the possibility of being super antitown.


Does your fight not replace the fight chosen by the promoter?
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 05 2015 03:45 GMT
#5644
Btw Damdred, I think I know what you're talking about in regards to Xatalos being a deep mafia.

You were referencing the post where he told yamato to look at way too many people, yes?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 05 2015 03:46 GMT
#5645
On May 05 2015 12:41 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 12:37 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:35 Breshke wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:30 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:23 Breshke wrote:
Chez did you take any damage and if so how much?

On May 05 2015 11:54 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 05 2015 11:51 Breshke wrote:
I like your list damdy but id swap bats and LS. I don't really see how this couldn't be mafia LS also there is no way the only ability his role has was that vote steal thing.

Breshke as much you might hate this but that was my only power. If you want to go by flavor I david Eagle and Olympian who was well respected and humble in the anime.


mmmm thats just so absurd that that would be your only power. Like it is possible yet I don't see you complaining anywhere that your role is weak or anything. A one time vote steal on a player that had to vote with your previously it just doesn't sound right.


As opposed to what?


Like even compare it to your supossed role. You can move players in the playerlist and change the fight.

Ls can change ONE persons vote ONE time


I can't change the fight. I can arrange a fight between the top and bottom players of the list.

My power sucks ass too lmao. It has the possibility of being super antitown.


Does your fight not replace the fight chosen by the promoter?


No?
Retired.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 05 2015 03:48 GMT
#5646
On May 05 2015 12:33 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 12:27 Chezinu wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:23 Breshke wrote:
Chez did you take any damage and if so how much?

On May 05 2015 11:54 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 05 2015 11:51 Breshke wrote:
I like your list damdy but id swap bats and LS. I don't really see how this couldn't be mafia LS also there is no way the only ability his role has was that vote steal thing.

Breshke as much you might hate this but that was my only power. If you want to go by flavor I david Eagle and Olympian who was well respected and humble in the anime.


mmmm thats just so absurd that that would be your only power. Like it is possible yet I don't see you complaining anywhere that your role is weak or anything. A one time vote steal on a player that had to vote with your previously it just doesn't sound right.


I'm A GYM!!!! I NO TAKE DAMAGE THIS NIGHT!!!

I did make HF disappear.. I will admit this.. but it was his choice!! He chose this!!! I just provided the option. He made the choice. Now, did he know what he was choosing? Well.. probably not.


Does your power fall under the marv killer power we were talking about before or no?


I DID NOT HAVE KILL MARV!!!! IT WASNT ME!!!!! IT WASNT ME!!!!! **CRIES*** WHYY!!!!!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 05 2015 03:49 GMT
#5647
where is the townie would will get me to confess my true identity?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 05 2015 03:49 GMT
#5648
On May 05 2015 12:48 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 12:33 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:27 Chezinu wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:23 Breshke wrote:
Chez did you take any damage and if so how much?

On May 05 2015 11:54 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 05 2015 11:51 Breshke wrote:
I like your list damdy but id swap bats and LS. I don't really see how this couldn't be mafia LS also there is no way the only ability his role has was that vote steal thing.

Breshke as much you might hate this but that was my only power. If you want to go by flavor I david Eagle and Olympian who was well respected and humble in the anime.


mmmm thats just so absurd that that would be your only power. Like it is possible yet I don't see you complaining anywhere that your role is weak or anything. A one time vote steal on a player that had to vote with your previously it just doesn't sound right.


I'm A GYM!!!! I NO TAKE DAMAGE THIS NIGHT!!!

I did make HF disappear.. I will admit this.. but it was his choice!! He chose this!!! I just provided the option. He made the choice. Now, did he know what he was choosing? Well.. probably not.


Does your power fall under the marv killer power we were talking about before or no?


I DID NOT HAVE KILL MARV!!!! IT WASNT ME!!!!! IT WASNT ME!!!!! **CRIES*** WHYY!!!!!!!


I'm not asking you if you killed marv.

I'm asking if your power was similar to the ##show card power you told us about earlier.
Retired.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 05 2015 03:50 GMT
#5649
On May 05 2015 12:49 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 12:48 Chezinu wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:33 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:27 Chezinu wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:23 Breshke wrote:
Chez did you take any damage and if so how much?

On May 05 2015 11:54 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 05 2015 11:51 Breshke wrote:
I like your list damdy but id swap bats and LS. I don't really see how this couldn't be mafia LS also there is no way the only ability his role has was that vote steal thing.

Breshke as much you might hate this but that was my only power. If you want to go by flavor I david Eagle and Olympian who was well respected and humble in the anime.


mmmm thats just so absurd that that would be your only power. Like it is possible yet I don't see you complaining anywhere that your role is weak or anything. A one time vote steal on a player that had to vote with your previously it just doesn't sound right.


I'm A GYM!!!! I NO TAKE DAMAGE THIS NIGHT!!!

I did make HF disappear.. I will admit this.. but it was his choice!! He chose this!!! I just provided the option. He made the choice. Now, did he know what he was choosing? Well.. probably not.


Does your power fall under the marv killer power we were talking about before or no?


I DID NOT HAVE KILL MARV!!!! IT WASNT ME!!!!! IT WASNT ME!!!!! **CRIES*** WHYY!!!!!!!


I'm not asking you if you killed marv.

I'm asking if your power was similar to the ##show card power you told us about earlier.


I CHOOSE MY POWERS!! MUAHHAHAHAHAH


+ Show Spoiler +
seriously I do.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 05 2015 03:51 GMT
#5650
IS ANYONE GOING TO GUESS MY ROLE?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 05 2015 03:51 GMT
#5651
On May 05 2015 12:50 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 12:49 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:48 Chezinu wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:33 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:27 Chezinu wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:23 Breshke wrote:
Chez did you take any damage and if so how much?

On May 05 2015 11:54 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 05 2015 11:51 Breshke wrote:
I like your list damdy but id swap bats and LS. I don't really see how this couldn't be mafia LS also there is no way the only ability his role has was that vote steal thing.

Breshke as much you might hate this but that was my only power. If you want to go by flavor I david Eagle and Olympian who was well respected and humble in the anime.


mmmm thats just so absurd that that would be your only power. Like it is possible yet I don't see you complaining anywhere that your role is weak or anything. A one time vote steal on a player that had to vote with your previously it just doesn't sound right.


I'm A GYM!!!! I NO TAKE DAMAGE THIS NIGHT!!!

I did make HF disappear.. I will admit this.. but it was his choice!! He chose this!!! I just provided the option. He made the choice. Now, did he know what he was choosing? Well.. probably not.


Does your power fall under the marv killer power we were talking about before or no?


I DID NOT HAVE KILL MARV!!!! IT WASNT ME!!!!! IT WASNT ME!!!!! **CRIES*** WHYY!!!!!!!


I'm not asking you if you killed marv.

I'm asking if your power was similar to the ##show card power you told us about earlier.


I CHOOSE MY POWERS!! MUAHHAHAHAHAH


+ Show Spoiler +
seriously I do.


Awesome.
Did Holyflare kill marv tho?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 05 2015 03:51 GMT
#5652
On May 05 2015 12:51 Chezinu wrote:
IS ANYONE GOING TO GUESS MY ROLE?


Self-inventor or smthn?
Retired.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 05 2015 03:53 GMT
#5653
On May 05 2015 12:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 12:50 Chezinu wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:49 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:48 Chezinu wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:33 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:27 Chezinu wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:23 Breshke wrote:
Chez did you take any damage and if so how much?

On May 05 2015 11:54 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 05 2015 11:51 Breshke wrote:
I like your list damdy but id swap bats and LS. I don't really see how this couldn't be mafia LS also there is no way the only ability his role has was that vote steal thing.

Breshke as much you might hate this but that was my only power. If you want to go by flavor I david Eagle and Olympian who was well respected and humble in the anime.


mmmm thats just so absurd that that would be your only power. Like it is possible yet I don't see you complaining anywhere that your role is weak or anything. A one time vote steal on a player that had to vote with your previously it just doesn't sound right.


I'm A GYM!!!! I NO TAKE DAMAGE THIS NIGHT!!!

I did make HF disappear.. I will admit this.. but it was his choice!! He chose this!!! I just provided the option. He made the choice. Now, did he know what he was choosing? Well.. probably not.


Does your power fall under the marv killer power we were talking about before or no?


I DID NOT HAVE KILL MARV!!!! IT WASNT ME!!!!! IT WASNT ME!!!!! **CRIES*** WHYY!!!!!!!


I'm not asking you if you killed marv.

I'm asking if your power was similar to the ##show card power you told us about earlier.


I CHOOSE MY POWERS!! MUAHHAHAHAHAH


+ Show Spoiler +
seriously I do.


Awesome.
Did Holyflare kill marv tho?


I cannot confirm or deny if this has happened.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 05 2015 03:53 GMT
#5654
On May 05 2015 12:51 Chezinu wrote:
IS ANYONE GOING TO GUESS MY ROLE?

You claimed the Gym are you not?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 05 2015 03:53 GMT
#5655
On May 05 2015 12:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 12:51 Chezinu wrote:
IS ANYONE GOING TO GUESS MY ROLE?


Self-inventor or smthn?

something like that. But I'm not THAT selfish...
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 03:53 GMT
#5656
On May 05 2015 12:28 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 12:27 Damdred wrote:
Actually yeah, the most likely scenario is that vivax didn't use his rb(?). And rs gets bussed with vivax, hence why rs takes the dmg my move does.

It makes sense but vivax holding rb is a stretch but possible

She was roleblocked every night she claimed.


And?
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 05 2015 03:54 GMT
#5657
On May 05 2015 12:53 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 12:51 Chezinu wrote:
IS ANYONE GOING TO GUESS MY ROLE?

You claimed the Gym are you not?

It is but a caricature of who I truly ares. I just a fluff up with brownness!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 03:54 GMT
#5658
On May 05 2015 12:45 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Btw Damdred, I think I know what you're talking about in regards to Xatalos being a deep mafia.

You were referencing the post where he told yamato to look at way too many people, yes?


Yes, that was one of the most mafia posts in the thread lol
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 05 2015 03:56 GMT
#5659
On May 05 2015 12:54 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 12:45 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Btw Damdred, I think I know what you're talking about in regards to Xatalos being a deep mafia.

You were referencing the post where he told yamato to look at way too many people, yes?


Yes, that was one of the most mafia posts in the thread lol


Yeah dude that shit was ridic lmfao.

I was like "fuck are you serious."
Retired.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 05 2015 03:56 GMT
#5660
On May 05 2015 12:54 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 12:53 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 05 2015 12:51 Chezinu wrote:
IS ANYONE GOING TO GUESS MY ROLE?

You claimed the Gym are you not?

It is but a caricature of who I truly ares. I just a fluff up with brownness!

Just reveal who you are -_-
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 281 282 283 284 285 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 494
UpATreeSC 120
ProTech59
JuggernautJason30
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33200
Calm 3361
Shuttle 1111
actioN 223
firebathero 179
Hyuk 114
Barracks 110
Dewaltoss 104
Liquid`Ret 69
Hyun 31
[ Show more ]
Free 26
Aegong 24
HiyA 23
Bale 22
soO 20
NaDa 19
PianO 17
Shine 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8414
Dendi1083
XaKoH 358
Fuzer 114
League of Legends
KnowMe84
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1038
fl0m1037
x6flipin544
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu7
Other Games
singsing2270
FrodaN1412
Beastyqt697
ceh9371
B2W.Neo365
mouzStarbuck278
Livibee190
byalli178
C9.Mang0138
RotterdaM110
Trikslyr76
Mew2King49
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV406
Other Games
• Shiphtur887
• imaqtpie602
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 26m
Replay Cast
5h 11m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.