• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:11
CEST 17:11
KST 00:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20266Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9779 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 282

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 280 281 282 283 284 385 Next
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 05 2015 03:01 GMT
#5621
On May 05 2015 11:59 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 11:57 Chezinu wrote:
WHY CANT ANYONE CONFIRM MY PACKAGE DELIVERIES!!!!! I believe my package has reached Holyflare, but unfortunately choices were made.

First off, I'm surprised that I'm still alive. Secondly, Holyflare made his choice. He showed his membership card to me. He is just stuck in The Gym for a day. Killing me won't release him sooner. I'll release him soon. Don'ts worries!!!!!

We will make sure you stick by your word.

When HF is released he can tell you how awesome The GYM is!!! Perhaps he will recruit more members! Then more can become one of us!!!

SERIOUSLY HF CANS CONFIRM!!!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 05 2015 03:01 GMT
#5622
I CAN R WIN WITH TOWN!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 05 2015 03:07 GMT
#5623
I am here and coolio.
Let's see.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 05 2015 03:08 GMT
#5624
On May 05 2015 10:49 Damdred wrote:
Ignore my posts about dmg. I'm just trying to think outloud just going to read filters.

Damdred
Jat
Breshke
Xata
Obi
Sl/LS
Bats
Yamato

Chez(?)

Is where I'm at now, going to try to reread the game a bit to see anything. Or at least d1.




Why am I so high up on your list?

I know that's not really high but I expected to be lower since everyone kind of expects me to be there.
Retired.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 05 2015 03:08 GMT
#5625
So.... who wants a package next? lol
lol, clueless in The Prism!
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 05 2015 03:09 GMT
#5626
On May 05 2015 11:57 Chezinu wrote:
WHY CANT ANYONE CONFIRM MY PACKAGE DELIVERIES!!!!! I believe my package has reached Holyflare, but unfortunately choices were made.

First off, I'm surprised that I'm still alive. Secondly, Holyflare made his choice. He showed his membership card to me. He is just stuck in The Gym for a day. Killing me won't release him sooner. I'll release him soon. Don'ts worries!!!!!


Doesn't this mean that Holyflare killed marv or something?
Or did I misread?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 05 2015 03:09 GMT
#5627
On May 05 2015 12:08 Chezinu wrote:
So.... who wants a package next? lol


I'd like one but I'll probably be dead soon.
Retired.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 05 2015 03:16 GMT
#5628
On May 05 2015 11:35 Damdred wrote:
Obviously seems like even though my action went off first vivax was able to rb.

or someone else rb'd

I mean, a roleblock is a roleblock

unless you lied about who you targeted
Writer@WriterYamato
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 03:16 GMT
#5629
Idk I have a weird way of reading you Obi, I honestly don't think you would leave yourself in this weird dead land as Scum right,here.

You also get caught in meh situations and do so-so decisions so I'm not sure.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 03:18 GMT
#5630
On May 05 2015 12:16 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 11:35 Damdred wrote:
Obviously seems like even though my action went off first vivax was able to rb.

or someone else rb'd

I mean, a roleblock is a roleblock

unless you lied about who you targeted


We would have another rb claim somewhere though.

Etc.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
May 05 2015 03:23 GMT
#5631
Chez did you take any damage and if so how much?

On May 05 2015 11:54 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 11:51 Breshke wrote:
I like your list damdy but id swap bats and LS. I don't really see how this couldn't be mafia LS also there is no way the only ability his role has was that vote steal thing.

Breshke as much you might hate this but that was my only power. If you want to go by flavor I david Eagle and Olympian who was well respected and humble in the anime.


mmmm thats just so absurd that that would be your only power. Like it is possible yet I don't see you complaining anywhere that your role is weak or anything. A one time vote steal on a player that had to vote with your previously it just doesn't sound right.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 03:23 GMT
#5632
Or we have a bus driver in this mess of a game somewhere.

IDK that kinda makes the post sense
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 05 2015 03:24 GMT
#5633
On May 05 2015 12:16 Damdred wrote:
Idk I have a weird way of reading you Obi, I honestly don't think you would leave yourself in this weird dead land as Scum right,here.

You also get caught in meh situations and do so-so decisions so I'm not sure.


Yeah...I gotta work on that.
Retired.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 05 2015 03:25 GMT
#5634
On May 05 2015 12:23 Breshke wrote:
Chez did you take any damage and if so how much?

Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 11:54 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 05 2015 11:51 Breshke wrote:
I like your list damdy but id swap bats and LS. I don't really see how this couldn't be mafia LS also there is no way the only ability his role has was that vote steal thing.

Breshke as much you might hate this but that was my only power. If you want to go by flavor I david Eagle and Olympian who was well respected and humble in the anime.


mmmm thats just so absurd that that would be your only power. Like it is possible yet I don't see you complaining anywhere that your role is weak or anything. A one time vote steal on a player that had to vote with your previously it just doesn't sound right.

I honestly didn't care for my role but I was happy enough to be town I just hate being tunneled by 1 person for multiple games (Sicklucker he tunneled me Day 1 in GoT and this game too) but yes it might seem absurd but that for the balance people decided and I accepted it.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 05 2015 03:27 GMT
#5635
On May 05 2015 12:23 Breshke wrote:
Chez did you take any damage and if so how much?

Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 11:54 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 05 2015 11:51 Breshke wrote:
I like your list damdy but id swap bats and LS. I don't really see how this couldn't be mafia LS also there is no way the only ability his role has was that vote steal thing.

Breshke as much you might hate this but that was my only power. If you want to go by flavor I david Eagle and Olympian who was well respected and humble in the anime.


mmmm thats just so absurd that that would be your only power. Like it is possible yet I don't see you complaining anywhere that your role is weak or anything. A one time vote steal on a player that had to vote with your previously it just doesn't sound right.


I'm A GYM!!!! I NO TAKE DAMAGE THIS NIGHT!!!

I did make HF disappear.. I will admit this.. but it was his choice!! He chose this!!! I just provided the option. He made the choice. Now, did he know what he was choosing? Well.. probably not.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 05 2015 03:27 GMT
#5636
Actually yeah, the most likely scenario is that vivax didn't use his rb(?). And rs gets bussed with vivax, hence why rs takes the dmg my move does.

It makes sense but vivax holding rb is a stretch but possible
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 05 2015 03:28 GMT
#5637
On May 05 2015 12:27 Damdred wrote:
Actually yeah, the most likely scenario is that vivax didn't use his rb(?). And rs gets bussed with vivax, hence why rs takes the dmg my move does.

It makes sense but vivax holding rb is a stretch but possible

She was roleblocked every night she claimed.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 05 2015 03:29 GMT
#5638
LS probably got checked last night. Kind of like how I got checked the previous night.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 05 2015 03:30 GMT
#5639
On May 05 2015 12:23 Breshke wrote:
Chez did you take any damage and if so how much?

Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 11:54 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 05 2015 11:51 Breshke wrote:
I like your list damdy but id swap bats and LS. I don't really see how this couldn't be mafia LS also there is no way the only ability his role has was that vote steal thing.

Breshke as much you might hate this but that was my only power. If you want to go by flavor I david Eagle and Olympian who was well respected and humble in the anime.


mmmm thats just so absurd that that would be your only power. Like it is possible yet I don't see you complaining anywhere that your role is weak or anything. A one time vote steal on a player that had to vote with your previously it just doesn't sound right.


As opposed to what?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 05 2015 03:33 GMT
#5640
On May 05 2015 12:27 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 05 2015 12:23 Breshke wrote:
Chez did you take any damage and if so how much?

On May 05 2015 11:54 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 05 2015 11:51 Breshke wrote:
I like your list damdy but id swap bats and LS. I don't really see how this couldn't be mafia LS also there is no way the only ability his role has was that vote steal thing.

Breshke as much you might hate this but that was my only power. If you want to go by flavor I david Eagle and Olympian who was well respected and humble in the anime.


mmmm thats just so absurd that that would be your only power. Like it is possible yet I don't see you complaining anywhere that your role is weak or anything. A one time vote steal on a player that had to vote with your previously it just doesn't sound right.


I'm A GYM!!!! I NO TAKE DAMAGE THIS NIGHT!!!

I did make HF disappear.. I will admit this.. but it was his choice!! He chose this!!! I just provided the option. He made the choice. Now, did he know what he was choosing? Well.. probably not.


Does your power fall under the marv killer power we were talking about before or no?
Retired.
Prev 1 280 281 282 283 284 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
MaxPax 362
OGKoka 254
Codebar 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 46798
Calm 4266
Shuttle 2139
Bisu 1631
FanTaSy 1500
Mini 935
EffOrt 644
Soma 640
Rush 501
Stork 329
[ Show more ]
Light 264
Hyuk 247
Snow 234
firebathero 227
actioN 188
ZerO 181
Dewaltoss 92
Zeus 81
Barracks 80
hero 70
Sea.KH 58
Killer 51
Shinee 39
ToSsGirL 38
Hyun 38
Pusan 34
Sharp 33
Bale 26
Free 24
Yoon 22
Shine 21
PianO 19
HiyA 17
Aegong 16
sorry 16
yabsab 14
zelot 14
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc7108
Dendi1135
League of Legends
KnowMe33
Counter-Strike
x6flipin239
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes568
Lowko429
Other Games
singsing2248
hiko1854
B2W.Neo381
byalli270
Livibee218
Liquid`VortiX196
Hui .180
mouzStarbuck117
Mew2King61
Trikslyr42
Rex28
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV249
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV73
League of Legends
• Nemesis2500
Other Games
• Shiphtur337
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 5m
Replay Cast
7h 50m
OSC
1d 7h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 18h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.