• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:16
CEST 16:16
KST 23:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War505.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8013 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 216

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 214 215 216 217 218 385 Next
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 02 2015 02:14 GMT
#4301
Also, how much damage did you do Damdred?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 02 2015 02:15 GMT
#4302
You just said that you did 9 dmg to him?
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
May 02 2015 02:15 GMT
#4303
On May 01 2015 01:09 Vivax wrote:
yawn.

I also got 2 dmg on myself. Tyvm Damdred.


Sep claimed 9. Damdy would've done 2 so Stutters redirect would've been 7.

Still off by 1.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
May 02 2015 02:17 GMT
#4304
On May 02 2015 11:14 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 11:10 The Shining wrote:
On May 02 2015 10:55 Stutters695 wrote:
On May 02 2015 10:41 Holyflare wrote:
probably still mafia though

If I was mafia, I wouldn't make a dumb play like this. I'd just kill you with that role, no one would no and it'd be over with.

If you guys decide to lynch me, just make me fight 3 times and I'll claim to kill myself instead if wasting a lynch.


So waste 3 fights(15 HP DMG, which is more than one lynch worth of HP for certain roles) over 3 day phases instead of 1? Seems like an attempt to survive.


Lynch me then. I'm sure we can spare it, but I would absolutely not claim that damage if I was scum trying to kill HF. I could simply punch HF and redirect the PGO damage onto him, I take no damage and no one even knows I did it. Makes no sense.


So your defense of it is a wifom argument. Ugghhhhhh.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 02 2015 02:20 GMT
#4305
oh wait nonono it's entirely possible but dmg is still missing
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 02 2015 02:23 GMT
#4306
On May 02 2015 11:15 Damdred wrote:
You just said that you did 9 dmg to him?

I said HF's PGO was redirected to him for 9 assuming (as I explained before) that people wouldn't be targeting Sep so I could conclude that HF actually is PGO.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 02 2015 02:24 GMT
#4307
On May 02 2015 11:15 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 01:09 Vivax wrote:
yawn.

I also got 2 dmg on myself. Tyvm Damdred.


Sep claimed 9. Damdy would've done 2 so Stutters redirect would've been 7.

Still off by 1.


The damage done to Sep and HF are completely separate. HF took 8 unless he had some sort of protection, there is nothing off there.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
May 02 2015 02:25 GMT
#4308
Ohhhhhhhh I thought the pgo meant the damage you dealt HF would be dealt back(8). Which made me think the redirect should also be 8.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 02 2015 02:27 GMT
#4309
On May 02 2015 11:17 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 11:14 Stutters695 wrote:
On May 02 2015 11:10 The Shining wrote:
On May 02 2015 10:55 Stutters695 wrote:
On May 02 2015 10:41 Holyflare wrote:
probably still mafia though

If I was mafia, I wouldn't make a dumb play like this. I'd just kill you with that role, no one would no and it'd be over with.

If you guys decide to lynch me, just make me fight 3 times and I'll claim to kill myself instead if wasting a lynch.


So waste 3 fights(15 HP DMG, which is more than one lynch worth of HP for certain roles) over 3 day phases instead of 1? Seems like an attempt to survive.


Lynch me then. I'm sure we can spare it, but I would absolutely not claim that damage if I was scum trying to kill HF. I could simply punch HF and redirect the PGO damage onto him, I take no damage and no one even knows I did it. Makes no sense.


So your defense of it is a wifom argument. Ugghhhhhh.


Sorry, I know I'm spamming a lot. My defense is how blatantly illogical this would be as scum. If you can't see that, I don't know what to say.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 02 2015 02:28 GMT
#4310
now i'm confused
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
May 02 2015 02:28 GMT
#4311
I'm still right, though. If Damdy did hit for 2, it would make the redirect 7.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
May 02 2015 02:30 GMT
#4312
On May 02 2015 11:27 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 11:17 The Shining wrote:
On May 02 2015 11:14 Stutters695 wrote:
On May 02 2015 11:10 The Shining wrote:
On May 02 2015 10:55 Stutters695 wrote:
On May 02 2015 10:41 Holyflare wrote:
probably still mafia though

If I was mafia, I wouldn't make a dumb play like this. I'd just kill you with that role, no one would no and it'd be over with.

If you guys decide to lynch me, just make me fight 3 times and I'll claim to kill myself instead if wasting a lynch.


So waste 3 fights(15 HP DMG, which is more than one lynch worth of HP for certain roles) over 3 day phases instead of 1? Seems like an attempt to survive.


Lynch me then. I'm sure we can spare it, but I would absolutely not claim that damage if I was scum trying to kill HF. I could simply punch HF and redirect the PGO damage onto him, I take no damage and no one even knows I did it. Makes no sense.


So your defense of it is a wifom argument. Ugghhhhhh.


Sorry, I know I'm spamming a lot. My defense is how blatantly illogical this would be as scum. If you can't see that, I don't know what to say.


Town makes dumb plays. Scum makes dumb plays. Nature of the game. While I do see that it looks really illogical, you as scum could also count on how illogical it sounds to explain it away. Hence why it is wifom to me. And yeah, I feel like we are having diff convos at the same time lol.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 02 2015 02:32 GMT
#4313
On May 02 2015 11:20 Holyflare wrote:
oh wait nonono it's entirely possible but dmg is still missing

The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
May 02 2015 02:33 GMT
#4314
On May 02 2015 11:28 Holyflare wrote:
now i'm confused


About? You took 8 DMG from Stutters.

Stutters redirected your pgo onto Sepu. Damdred also hit Sepu, presumably for 2 since he claimed he hit Vivax N1 and Vivax claimed 2 DMG.

That makes your pgo 7, if no one is lying. Did I miss anything?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 02 2015 02:34 GMT
#4315
yeh it's entirely plausible that happened but dmg is still missing
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 02 2015 02:35 GMT
#4316
On May 02 2015 11:34 Holyflare wrote:
yeh it's entirely plausible that happened but dmg is still missing

On you? Or from your power?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 02 2015 02:38 GMT
#4317
uhh a dmgsource is missing on sep

can't explain more
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
May 02 2015 02:42 GMT
#4318
Got it. 1 extra DMG missing. 9 is Seps total DMG taken. Damdy accounts for 2. HF can't say it but he's accounting for 6. So someone or something did 1 extra DMG to Sepu.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 02 2015 02:44 GMT
#4319
No clue. If anyone tried to target me, it redirects everything onto Sep so maybe like that?
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
May 02 2015 02:45 GMT
#4320
On May 02 2015 08:13 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 08:04 indignant wrote:
On May 02 2015 08:03 The Shining wrote:
Why am I still alive, I don't have any gut instincts to follow this time. =l

Because you will be roleblocked.


How many rb does mafia have?

I shoulda sent my herbs to shining I figured they would just kill him. If I sent my herbs to mafia its not a big deal since it wont rly help them at all except 1+ dmg oh noes!

Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Prev 1 214 215 216 217 218 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 348
TKL 243
CranKy Ducklings152
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1134
Lowko532
TKL 239
ProTech121
Rex 116
MindelVK 21
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59164
Free 1801
Horang2 319
firebathero 255
Zeus 206
Last 111
Hyun 79
910 73
ToSsGirL 69
Pusan 46
[ Show more ]
Trap 46
soO 31
Bishop 22
Rock 21
Aegong 20
scan(afreeca) 18
Yoon 16
Noble 13
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7539
Dendi850
XaKoH 434
420jenkins70
canceldota41
Counter-Strike
fl0m2616
byalli654
Other Games
singsing2305
Mlord547
Beastyqt354
KnowMe132
Liquid`VortiX102
DeMusliM95
QueenE68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP23
• StrangeGG 19
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2768
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1511
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
2h 44m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 44m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 44m
Patches Events
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
OSC
1d 8h
OSC
1d 21h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.