• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:15
CEST 16:15
KST 23:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War505.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7994 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 215

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 213 214 215 216 217 385 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 02 2015 01:35 GMT
#4281
great so now im confirmed confirmed :D ty
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 02 2015 01:41 GMT
#4282
probably still mafia though
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 02 2015 01:55 GMT
#4283
On May 02 2015 10:41 Holyflare wrote:
probably still mafia though

If I was mafia, I wouldn't make a dumb play like this. I'd just kill you with that role, no one would no and it'd be over with.

If you guys decide to lynch me, just make me fight 3 times and I'll claim to kill myself instead if wasting a lynch.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 02 2015 01:58 GMT
#4284
where did the one extra dmg on sep come from?
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
May 02 2015 02:00 GMT
#4285
I thought it came from you?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 02 2015 02:02 GMT
#4286
On May 02 2015 10:58 Holyflare wrote:
where did the one extra dmg on sep come from?

sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 02 2015 02:02 GMT
#4287
On May 02 2015 09:12 Holyflare wrote:
this game seems a bit weird to me

3 cops + watcher/tracker + w/e else we have vs a vote stealer/rber/fight rigger/cop/???/??? it's not like anything particularly op is happening from mafia afaik

1 guy has died all game lol


clearly some claims are fake
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 02 2015 02:03 GMT
#4288
How much dmg did Sep claim
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 02 2015 02:04 GMT
#4289
On May 02 2015 07:10 Sepulchre wrote:
Alright, since I took 9 HP damage and can only survive one fight at this health (I probably got roleblocked too seeing as I didn't move or anything) I might as well claim, even moreso because our cop decided it was a great idea to get himself modkilled.

I do 6 HP damage during fights but I also get an alignment check on anybody I'm fighting. So put me into the fight today, I'll still be able to pass along the check, after that I'm sure you'll find a scum and/or moron to finish me off which will confirm this.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 02 2015 02:06 GMT
#4290
Stutters is lying just fyi
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 02 2015 02:06 GMT
#4291
Or is woefully incorrect about his own ability
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 02 2015 02:07 GMT
#4292
On May 02 2015 11:06 Damdred wrote:
Stutters is lying just fyi


?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 02 2015 02:07 GMT
#4293
If sept fights and dies then we def wont get an alignment check. Maybe wait to use him tomorrow after I heal him up
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 02 2015 02:08 GMT
#4294
On May 02 2015 11:06 Damdred wrote:
Or is woefully incorrect about his own ability

Explain. I know exactly what I did. If that damage didn't come from me, then HF is lying about PGO.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 02 2015 02:08 GMT
#4295
On May 02 2015 11:07 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 11:06 Damdred wrote:
Stutters is lying just fyi


?


How did he do 9 dmg to Sep basically when I was responsible for some of it?
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
May 02 2015 02:10 GMT
#4296
On May 02 2015 10:55 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 10:41 Holyflare wrote:
probably still mafia though

If I was mafia, I wouldn't make a dumb play like this. I'd just kill you with that role, no one would no and it'd be over with.

If you guys decide to lynch me, just make me fight 3 times and I'll claim to kill myself instead if wasting a lynch.


So waste 3 fights(15 HP DMG, which is more than one lynch worth of HP for certain roles) over 3 day phases instead of 1? Seems like an attempt to survive.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 02 2015 02:10 GMT
#4297
Still not reading the thread I see.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
May 02 2015 02:11 GMT
#4298
Who isn't?
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 02 2015 02:14 GMT
#4299
On May 02 2015 11:10 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 10:55 Stutters695 wrote:
On May 02 2015 10:41 Holyflare wrote:
probably still mafia though

If I was mafia, I wouldn't make a dumb play like this. I'd just kill you with that role, no one would no and it'd be over with.

If you guys decide to lynch me, just make me fight 3 times and I'll claim to kill myself instead if wasting a lynch.


So waste 3 fights(15 HP DMG, which is more than one lynch worth of HP for certain roles) over 3 day phases instead of 1? Seems like an attempt to survive.


Lynch me then. I'm sure we can spare it, but I would absolutely not claim that damage if I was scum trying to kill HF. I could simply punch HF and redirect the PGO damage onto him, I take no damage and no one even knows I did it. Makes no sense.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 02 2015 02:14 GMT
#4300
On May 02 2015 11:08 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 11:07 Holyflare wrote:
On May 02 2015 11:06 Damdred wrote:
Stutters is lying just fyi


?


How did he do 9 dmg to Sep basically when I was responsible for some of it?

This guy.
Prev 1 213 214 215 216 217 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 348
TKL 239
CranKy Ducklings142
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1134
Lowko532
TKL 239
ProTech121
Rex 116
MindelVK 21
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59164
Free 1801
Horang2 319
firebathero 255
Zeus 206
Last 111
Hyun 79
910 73
ToSsGirL 69
Pusan 46
[ Show more ]
Trap 46
soO 31
Bishop 22
Rock 21
Aegong 20
scan(afreeca) 18
Yoon 16
Noble 13
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7539
Dendi850
XaKoH 434
420jenkins70
canceldota41
Counter-Strike
fl0m2616
byalli654
Other Games
singsing2305
Mlord547
Beastyqt354
KnowMe132
Liquid`VortiX102
DeMusliM95
QueenE68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP23
• StrangeGG 19
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2768
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1511
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
2h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 45m
Patches Events
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
OSC
1d 8h
OSC
1d 21h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.