• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:53
CEST 13:53
KST 20:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8736 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 199

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 197 198 199 200 201 385 Next
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 01 2015 16:18 GMT
#3961
On May 02 2015 01:17 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 01:13 indignant wrote:
On May 02 2015 01:12 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 02 2015 01:04 Xatalos wrote:
It's not just his vote choice. It's the fact that his play went like this:

1) "sandroba is slightly scummy (made a bit less likely since he claimed his approx. HP)"
2) sandroba becomes a major wagon
3) "sandroba is town because he claimed his approx. HP, I won't lynch him"
4) votes for anyone not sandroba

Yeah...


Sandroba had, I thought at the time, 1 small thing going for him. The HP semi claim.

Yamato had, I thought at the time, 0 things going for him.

That's why I voted how I voted.

I put marv and xata in the amateur fight d1.

So when did they actually fight? Was that part of the damage they got at night?


I don't know. I didn't get any sort of notifications and I assume they didn't either since they didn't know they were in an amateur fight.

Sure, but when do the people you choose fight? At night?
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 01 2015 16:18 GMT
#3962
On May 02 2015 01:15 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 01:13 rsoultin wrote:
On May 02 2015 01:12 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 02 2015 01:04 Xatalos wrote:
It's not just his vote choice. It's the fact that his play went like this:

1) "sandroba is slightly scummy (made a bit less likely since he claimed his approx. HP)"
2) sandroba becomes a major wagon
3) "sandroba is town because he claimed his approx. HP, I won't lynch him"
4) votes for anyone not sandroba

Yeah...


Sandroba had, I thought at the time, 1 small thing going for him. The HP semi claim.

Yamato had, I thought at the time, 0 things going for him.

That's why I voted how I voted.

I put marv and xata in the amateur fight d1.


...why?

he wanted 2 of the most obvious townies to lose HP, obviously


I'm still not convinced you're town. It's not like you've actually found mafia this game that was HF and shining.
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 01 2015 16:18 GMT
#3963
On May 02 2015 01:18 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 01:17 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 02 2015 01:13 indignant wrote:
On May 02 2015 01:12 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 02 2015 01:04 Xatalos wrote:
It's not just his vote choice. It's the fact that his play went like this:

1) "sandroba is slightly scummy (made a bit less likely since he claimed his approx. HP)"
2) sandroba becomes a major wagon
3) "sandroba is town because he claimed his approx. HP, I won't lynch him"
4) votes for anyone not sandroba

Yeah...


Sandroba had, I thought at the time, 1 small thing going for him. The HP semi claim.

Yamato had, I thought at the time, 0 things going for him.

That's why I voted how I voted.

I put marv and xata in the amateur fight d1.

So when did they actually fight? Was that part of the damage they got at night?


I don't know. I didn't get any sort of notifications and I assume they didn't either since they didn't know they were in an amateur fight.

Sure, but when do the people you choose fight? At night?


Yeah it's a night action.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 01 2015 16:21 GMT
#3964
On May 02 2015 01:18 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 01:15 marvellosity wrote:
On May 02 2015 01:13 rsoultin wrote:
On May 02 2015 01:12 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 02 2015 01:04 Xatalos wrote:
It's not just his vote choice. It's the fact that his play went like this:

1) "sandroba is slightly scummy (made a bit less likely since he claimed his approx. HP)"
2) sandroba becomes a major wagon
3) "sandroba is town because he claimed his approx. HP, I won't lynch him"
4) votes for anyone not sandroba

Yeah...


Sandroba had, I thought at the time, 1 small thing going for him. The HP semi claim.

Yamato had, I thought at the time, 0 things going for him.

That's why I voted how I voted.

I put marv and xata in the amateur fight d1.


...why?

he wanted 2 of the most obvious townies to lose HP, obviously


I'm still not convinced you're town. It's not like you've actually found mafia this game that was HF and shining.

so I can't be town because I was away almost all of day 1 and a blue role tracked mafia?

ok bats
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 01 2015 16:22 GMT
#3965
Batsnacks, please be a reasonable human being and do not use the ability tonight. And if you feel you need to then at least discuss the targets with us.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 01 2015 16:23 GMT
#3966
On May 02 2015 01:12 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 01:04 Xatalos wrote:
It's not just his vote choice. It's the fact that his play went like this:

1) "sandroba is slightly scummy (made a bit less likely since he claimed his approx. HP)"
2) sandroba becomes a major wagon
3) "sandroba is town because he claimed his approx. HP, I won't lynch him"
4) votes for anyone not sandroba

Yeah...


Sandroba had, I thought at the time, 1 small thing going for him. The HP semi claim.

Yamato had, I thought at the time, 0 things going for him.

That's why I voted how I voted.

I put marv and xata in the amateur fight d1.


That still doesn't explain how your scum lean sandroba suddenly becomes someone you won't lynch at all. Especially over a null(?) read like yamato.

Obviously the most scummy players you chose there....
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 01 2015 16:23 GMT
#3967
On May 02 2015 01:21 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 01:18 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 02 2015 01:15 marvellosity wrote:
On May 02 2015 01:13 rsoultin wrote:
On May 02 2015 01:12 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 02 2015 01:04 Xatalos wrote:
It's not just his vote choice. It's the fact that his play went like this:

1) "sandroba is slightly scummy (made a bit less likely since he claimed his approx. HP)"
2) sandroba becomes a major wagon
3) "sandroba is town because he claimed his approx. HP, I won't lynch him"
4) votes for anyone not sandroba

Yeah...


Sandroba had, I thought at the time, 1 small thing going for him. The HP semi claim.

Yamato had, I thought at the time, 0 things going for him.

That's why I voted how I voted.

I put marv and xata in the amateur fight d1.


...why?

he wanted 2 of the most obvious townies to lose HP, obviously


I'm still not convinced you're town. It's not like you've actually found mafia this game that was HF and shining.

so I can't be town because I was away almost all of day 1 and a blue role tracked mafia?

ok bats


No what I said was you might not be town because you haven't found mafia.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 01 2015 16:23 GMT
#3968
On May 02 2015 01:23 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 01:21 marvellosity wrote:
On May 02 2015 01:18 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 02 2015 01:15 marvellosity wrote:
On May 02 2015 01:13 rsoultin wrote:
On May 02 2015 01:12 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 02 2015 01:04 Xatalos wrote:
It's not just his vote choice. It's the fact that his play went like this:

1) "sandroba is slightly scummy (made a bit less likely since he claimed his approx. HP)"
2) sandroba becomes a major wagon
3) "sandroba is town because he claimed his approx. HP, I won't lynch him"
4) votes for anyone not sandroba

Yeah...


Sandroba had, I thought at the time, 1 small thing going for him. The HP semi claim.

Yamato had, I thought at the time, 0 things going for him.

That's why I voted how I voted.

I put marv and xata in the amateur fight d1.


...why?

he wanted 2 of the most obvious townies to lose HP, obviously


I'm still not convinced you're town. It's not like you've actually found mafia this game that was HF and shining.

so I can't be town because I was away almost all of day 1 and a blue role tracked mafia?

ok bats


No what I said was you might not be town because you haven't found mafia.

ok

on that basis everyone but the 2 players you mentioned might not be

i don't understand why it's a valid metric
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 01 2015 16:25 GMT
#3969
and unless you're actually gonna argue with me Vivax is town, then even that probably isn't true
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 01 2015 16:38 GMT
#3970
On May 02 2015 01:23 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 01:12 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 02 2015 01:04 Xatalos wrote:
It's not just his vote choice. It's the fact that his play went like this:

1) "sandroba is slightly scummy (made a bit less likely since he claimed his approx. HP)"
2) sandroba becomes a major wagon
3) "sandroba is town because he claimed his approx. HP, I won't lynch him"
4) votes for anyone not sandroba

Yeah...


Sandroba had, I thought at the time, 1 small thing going for him. The HP semi claim.

Yamato had, I thought at the time, 0 things going for him.

That's why I voted how I voted.

I put marv and xata in the amateur fight d1.


That still doesn't explain how your scum lean sandroba suddenly becomes someone you won't lynch at all. Especially over a null(?) read like yamato.

Obviously the most scummy players you chose there....


Maybe it doesn't but that is why I voted who I voted.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 01 2015 16:50 GMT
#3971
On May 02 2015 01:23 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 01:23 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 02 2015 01:21 marvellosity wrote:
On May 02 2015 01:18 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 02 2015 01:15 marvellosity wrote:
On May 02 2015 01:13 rsoultin wrote:
On May 02 2015 01:12 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 02 2015 01:04 Xatalos wrote:
It's not just his vote choice. It's the fact that his play went like this:

1) "sandroba is slightly scummy (made a bit less likely since he claimed his approx. HP)"
2) sandroba becomes a major wagon
3) "sandroba is town because he claimed his approx. HP, I won't lynch him"
4) votes for anyone not sandroba

Yeah...


Sandroba had, I thought at the time, 1 small thing going for him. The HP semi claim.

Yamato had, I thought at the time, 0 things going for him.

That's why I voted how I voted.

I put marv and xata in the amateur fight d1.


...why?

he wanted 2 of the most obvious townies to lose HP, obviously


I'm still not convinced you're town. It's not like you've actually found mafia this game that was HF and shining.

so I can't be town because I was away almost all of day 1 and a blue role tracked mafia?

ok bats


No what I said was you might not be town because you haven't found mafia.

ok

on that basis everyone but the 2 players you mentioned might not be

i don't understand why it's a valid metric


xP

funny, pretty sure most people can figure out that he's not applying that to all the players in the game and why for someone with such a healthy ego you'd think you'd get it, too

isn't there even a chart somewhere about how to read the marv? xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 01 2015 16:52 GMT
#3972
On May 02 2015 01:50 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 01:23 marvellosity wrote:
On May 02 2015 01:23 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 02 2015 01:21 marvellosity wrote:
On May 02 2015 01:18 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 02 2015 01:15 marvellosity wrote:
On May 02 2015 01:13 rsoultin wrote:
On May 02 2015 01:12 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 02 2015 01:04 Xatalos wrote:
It's not just his vote choice. It's the fact that his play went like this:

1) "sandroba is slightly scummy (made a bit less likely since he claimed his approx. HP)"
2) sandroba becomes a major wagon
3) "sandroba is town because he claimed his approx. HP, I won't lynch him"
4) votes for anyone not sandroba

Yeah...


Sandroba had, I thought at the time, 1 small thing going for him. The HP semi claim.

Yamato had, I thought at the time, 0 things going for him.

That's why I voted how I voted.

I put marv and xata in the amateur fight d1.


...why?

he wanted 2 of the most obvious townies to lose HP, obviously


I'm still not convinced you're town. It's not like you've actually found mafia this game that was HF and shining.

so I can't be town because I was away almost all of day 1 and a blue role tracked mafia?

ok bats


No what I said was you might not be town because you haven't found mafia.

ok

on that basis everyone but the 2 players you mentioned might not be

i don't understand why it's a valid metric


xP

funny, pretty sure most people can figure out that he's not applying that to all the players in the game and why for someone with such a healthy ego you'd think you'd get it, too

isn't there even a chart somewhere about how to read the marv? xP

I predict pain in his eyes.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 01 2015 16:53 GMT
#3973
the pain...
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 01 2015 16:56 GMT
#3974
Just make out already jeez the sexual tension is off the charts
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 01 2015 16:57 GMT
#3975
On May 02 2015 01:56 Inspector Javert wrote:
Just make out already jeez the sexual tension is off the charts

lol

who?!
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
May 01 2015 17:03 GMT
#3976
Day 2 Vote Count

Holyflare: (6): Xatalos, Chezinu, LightningStrike, indignant, Sepulchre, Damdred, rsoultin, Breshke, The Shining,
indignant (1): marvellosity, Vivax
marvellosity (1): Damdred

Not voting (9): LightningStrike, Inspector Javert, Stutters695, Jean Valjean, sicklucker, yamato77, Holyflare, ObiWanShinobi

Given the current vote count, Holyflare is most likely to be choosing the Fight.
The voting thread is located here.
Countdown:
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 01 2015 17:05 GMT
#3977
On May 02 2015 01:57 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 01:56 Inspector Javert wrote:
Just make out already jeez the sexual tension is off the charts

lol

who?!


If jat sucked your dick any harder this game you'd die of an embolism or something.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 01 2015 17:06 GMT
#3978
I am here.
Retired.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 01 2015 17:06 GMT
#3979
On May 02 2015 02:05 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 01:57 marvellosity wrote:
On May 02 2015 01:56 Inspector Javert wrote:
Just make out already jeez the sexual tension is off the charts

lol

who?!


If jat sucked your dick any harder this game you'd die of an embolism or something.

Your reads aren't getting any better ^^
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 01 2015 17:08 GMT
#3980
On May 02 2015 02:06 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I am here.

Good job.
Prev 1 197 198 199 200 201 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 674
LiquipediaDiscussion
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings SOOP8
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko385
OGKoka 223
Rex 63
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 52392
Calm 3799
Shuttle 1951
Bisu 1176
FanTaSy 921
firebathero 375
Zeus 345
Hyuk 277
Stork 247
Soma 228
[ Show more ]
actioN 205
Mini 204
Rush 164
Soulkey 156
EffOrt 134
Light 134
Last 131
ZerO 83
Snow 83
Mong 76
Dewaltoss 69
Pusan 63
NotJumperer 47
Free 41
Sea.KH 41
Killer 39
Bale 39
JYJ 38
Shinee 33
Barracks 32
ToSsGirL 31
hero 27
Shine 25
Noble 23
Sharp 22
sorry 22
yabsab 22
Yoon 21
Aegong 19
HiyA 15
Sacsri 13
PianO 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5013
Dendi521
League of Legends
JimRising 301
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1413
kRYSTAL_261
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King96
Other Games
gofns37703
singsing1902
B2W.Neo464
crisheroes281
DeMusliM187
Livibee70
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV202
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 7m
OSC
10h 22m
Replay Cast
11h 7m
OSC
1d 11h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 22h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.