• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:27
CEST 00:27
KST 07:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7963 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 201

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 199 200 201 202 203 385 Next
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 01 2015 18:15 GMT
#4001
On May 02 2015 03:13 Damdred wrote:
You took same amount of dmg as data?

Yes, so? Marv took a different amount,
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 01 2015 18:18 GMT
#4002
I picked xata and marv because I:

Needed people that wouldn't be picked for the main fight.
Wanted people that probably wouldn't get lynched even if they were mafia.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 01 2015 18:22 GMT
#4003
I have no idea how the 12HP that I lost came to be. It's possible that Javert caused some of that or maybe not. Dunno why he would fakeclaim causing it though so probably he did.

Not that it makes him town, it just doesn't make sense to fakeclaim something like that as either alignment. Not that it makes any sense to do it as either alignment either so dunno (well, naturally it would make sense to do it scum, but not to claim doing it).
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 01 2015 18:39 GMT
#4004
On May 02 2015 03:15 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 03:13 Damdred wrote:
You took same amount of dmg as data?

Yes, so? Marv took a different amount,


from what I gather, Marv took 7 dmg if three was from this fight leaves 4 unaccounted for. We take it ff delivered 12 dmg to data. You got 12 dmg as well which would look like scum kp. However if we take away from you 9 unaccounted for dmg.

So I think its kinda safe to say the fight didn't happen
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 01 2015 18:39 GMT
#4005
I think that sounds more convultrd than I meant soon as I get on comp I'll flesh it out a tad
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 01 2015 18:45 GMT
#4006
On May 02 2015 03:39 Damdred wrote:
I think that sounds more convultrd than I meant soon as I get on comp I'll flesh it out a tad

Yeah, because that did not make any sense.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 01 2015 18:46 GMT
#4007
Hm yeah it seems a bit weird that I and indignant would both receive 12 damage if Javert already caused me 3 damage. Where did the 3 damage on indignant come from then? Maybe the scum players have different amounts of damage they deal?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 01 2015 18:48 GMT
#4008
On May 02 2015 03:18 Inspector Javert wrote:
I picked xata and marv because I:

Needed people that wouldn't be picked for the main fight.
Wanted people that probably wouldn't get lynched even if they were mafia.


Btw I don't understand this reasoning at all. So you should just help towny people get killed for the lolz?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 01 2015 18:52 GMT
#4009
You should stop speculating about the kp with imperfect information. Will make stuff more clear tomorrow anyway.
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 01 2015 18:53 GMT
#4010
On May 02 2015 03:48 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 03:18 Inspector Javert wrote:
I picked xata and marv because I:

Needed people that wouldn't be picked for the main fight.
Wanted people that probably wouldn't get lynched even if they were mafia.


Btw I don't understand this reasoning at all. So you should just help towny people get killed for the lolz?


No I didn't pick you and marv because you were townie or for the lolz. and it's only 3 damage don't be a baby.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 01 2015 18:56 GMT
#4011
Some of this is based on assumptions

Here is what we know:
Xata took 12 dmg,
Marv took 7 dmg
Indignent took 12 dmg
Rsoultin took 2 dmg and was RB
Vivax took 2 dmg *assumption* and was RB

Supposidly Xata and Marv were both put into a amateur fight that deals 3 dmg to there hp.

I am assuming that FF dealt damage to Xata through scum factional kp.

If the fight happned that would put marv at taking 4 dmg from elsewhere and xata taking 9 dmg from elsewhere. If we work on that, it probably means that scum factional kp is 9 dmg. However that's really really light . I doubt that it would kill anyone in the game even the weaker characters that have flipped it wouldn't take them out, and as such wouldnt' really be a good way to guarantee a flip at all.

So i'm working under the assumption that the base dmg that indignant took was actually the factional kp total of 12, and that scum has two factional kills plus other abilities that hit for small amounts of dmg.

It makes no sense to me that the fight would happen, nor the reasoning why he chose two people who looked pretty good. Xata looked really towny and Marv looked towny when he was active to my eyes at least.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 01 2015 18:59 GMT
#4012
that took awhile to type on phone but yea its pretty imperfect with assumptions. I just dont' believe the fight took place meh
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 01 2015 19:01 GMT
#4013
On May 02 2015 03:56 Damdred wrote:
It makes no sense to me that the fight would happen, nor the reasoning why he chose two people who looked pretty good. Xata looked really towny and Marv looked towny when he was active to my eyes at least.


That's completely irrelevant. Also don't forget I took 3 extra damage afterwards. Maybe damage over time? Who knows.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 01 2015 19:05 GMT
#4014
I'm not exactly sure what you taking three extra dmg has to do with batsnacks seemingly lying though meh. Though dmg over time is interesting, bleed effect I suppose
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 01 2015 19:09 GMT
#4015
On May 02 2015 03:53 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 03:48 Xatalos wrote:
On May 02 2015 03:18 Inspector Javert wrote:
I picked xata and marv because I:

Needed people that wouldn't be picked for the main fight.
Wanted people that probably wouldn't get lynched even if they were mafia.


Btw I don't understand this reasoning at all. So you should just help towny people get killed for the lolz?


No I didn't pick you and marv because you were townie or for the lolz. and it's only 3 damage don't be a baby.


I still don't understand why you picked them though, your reasoning isn't solid. Why not pick two people that you scum read instead and told the thread what you were doing?
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 01 2015 19:12 GMT
#4016
On May 02 2015 04:09 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 03:53 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 02 2015 03:48 Xatalos wrote:
On May 02 2015 03:18 Inspector Javert wrote:
I picked xata and marv because I:

Needed people that wouldn't be picked for the main fight.
Wanted people that probably wouldn't get lynched even if they were mafia.


Btw I don't understand this reasoning at all. So you should just help towny people get killed for the lolz?


No I didn't pick you and marv because you were townie or for the lolz. and it's only 3 damage don't be a baby.


I still don't understand why you picked them though, your reasoning isn't solid. Why not pick two people that you scum read instead and told the thread what you were doing?

His story checks out though. Crumbed it and thought he could catch shining because he visited Xatalos.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 01 2015 19:13 GMT
#4017
hrm that's true
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
May 01 2015 19:22 GMT
#4018
I can't move myself tonight.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 01 2015 19:24 GMT
#4019
On May 02 2015 02:54 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 02:09 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 02 2015 02:08 indignant wrote:
On May 02 2015 02:06 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I am here.

Good job.


:D

Mind explaining your vote, lazy mofo?


I didn't feel like voting for someone that wanted to murder me.
Retired.
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 01 2015 19:26 GMT
#4020
On May 02 2015 04:09 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 03:53 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 02 2015 03:48 Xatalos wrote:
On May 02 2015 03:18 Inspector Javert wrote:
I picked xata and marv because I:

Needed people that wouldn't be picked for the main fight.
Wanted people that probably wouldn't get lynched even if they were mafia.


Btw I don't understand this reasoning at all. So you should just help towny people get killed for the lolz?


No I didn't pick you and marv because you were townie or for the lolz. and it's only 3 damage don't be a baby.


I still don't understand why you picked them though, your reasoning isn't solid. Why not pick two people that you scum read instead and told the thread what you were doing?


I did think marv and/or xata could be scum at the time, them taking damage makes it less likely now, and I didn't feel like claiming n1.

Also I was just curious what would happen if I used the ability my role PM was not exactly specific on how amateur fights actually work.
Prev 1 199 200 201 202 203 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 33m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 255
Nina 129
ViBE49
Nathanias 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12610
Artosis 407
NaDa 29
Bale 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever217
febbydoto33
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox450
Mew2King73
Other Games
summit1g5854
Grubby2920
Liquid`RaSZi1796
shahzam675
WinterStarcraft429
C9.Mang0301
JimRising 191
JuggernautJason2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• musti20045 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie826
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 33m
INu's Battles
12h 33m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 33m
OSC
23h 48m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.