• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:52
CEST 18:52
KST 01:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10529 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 198

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 196 197 198 199 200 385 Next
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 01 2015 15:49 GMT
#3941
On May 02 2015 00:47 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 00:43 indignant wrote:
On May 02 2015 00:39 Damdred wrote:
On May 02 2015 00:32 Xatalos wrote:
On May 02 2015 00:29 Damdred wrote:
JV I keep forgetting he's in the game.

its actually highly likely. Didn't he claim a power already


What is likely?


I highly doubt the whole sandroba wagon was 100% town and I don't see a reason not to town read everyone he is now sooo. Its really likely

I keep hearing this reason from people in games. It still makes 0 sense on it's own.

yeah. when I have a townread of whatever strength on everyone on the wagon except 1 person, I don't see why it makes sense to think that person is going to be mafia. Given everyone else is town, why not them too.


I guess it's related to the fact that scum often like to "play both sides". Meaning they rarely all do the exact same thing.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 01 2015 15:56 GMT
#3942
Okay with Vivax being most likely scum should we start discussing who we lynch after Vivax?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 01 2015 15:57 GMT
#3943
On May 02 2015 00:56 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay with Vivax being most likely scum should we start discussing who we lynch after Vivax?


Javert I'd say?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 01 2015 15:58 GMT
#3944
Well it's a bit early to decide that yet.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 01 2015 15:58 GMT
#3945
naw

unless we're going for pure policy
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 01 2015 15:59 GMT
#3946
On May 02 2015 00:58 marvellosity wrote:
naw

unless we're going for pure policy

Exactly.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 01 2015 16:00 GMT
#3947
tbh i'd think it was really quite likely Javert was town for most of his gameplay, if not for that day 1 vote. such a sticking point
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 01 2015 16:02 GMT
#3948
On May 02 2015 00:57 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 00:56 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay with Vivax being most likely scum should we start discussing who we lynch after Vivax?


Javert I'd say?

Why him over other people? Just curious that's all.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 01 2015 16:04 GMT
#3949
It's not just his vote choice. It's the fact that his play went like this:

1) "sandroba is slightly scummy (made a bit less likely since he claimed his approx. HP)"
2) sandroba becomes a major wagon
3) "sandroba is town because he claimed his approx. HP, I won't lynch him"
4) votes for anyone not sandroba

Yeah...
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 01 2015 16:05 GMT
#3950
Basically his read changed without anything changing in the game just because sandroba was in danger.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 01 2015 16:07 GMT
#3951
mmm the bottom top list fight thing who has that ability was that bats?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 01 2015 16:07 GMT
#3952
yeah, it's a 100% reasonable interpretation. And he never answers it either.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 01 2015 16:08 GMT
#3953
On May 02 2015 01:07 rsoultin wrote:
mmm the bottom top list fight thing who has that ability was that bats?

obi

read the thread woman

etc
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 01 2015 16:08 GMT
#3954
Obi has that, Sep can move freely on the player list wherever and obi can move people one spot up down or something like that.
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 01 2015 16:12 GMT
#3955
On May 02 2015 01:04 Xatalos wrote:
It's not just his vote choice. It's the fact that his play went like this:

1) "sandroba is slightly scummy (made a bit less likely since he claimed his approx. HP)"
2) sandroba becomes a major wagon
3) "sandroba is town because he claimed his approx. HP, I won't lynch him"
4) votes for anyone not sandroba

Yeah...


Sandroba had, I thought at the time, 1 small thing going for him. The HP semi claim.

Yamato had, I thought at the time, 0 things going for him.

That's why I voted how I voted.

I put marv and xata in the amateur fight d1.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 01 2015 16:13 GMT
#3956
On May 02 2015 01:12 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 01:04 Xatalos wrote:
It's not just his vote choice. It's the fact that his play went like this:

1) "sandroba is slightly scummy (made a bit less likely since he claimed his approx. HP)"
2) sandroba becomes a major wagon
3) "sandroba is town because he claimed his approx. HP, I won't lynch him"
4) votes for anyone not sandroba

Yeah...


Sandroba had, I thought at the time, 1 small thing going for him. The HP semi claim.

Yamato had, I thought at the time, 0 things going for him.

That's why I voted how I voted.

I put marv and xata in the amateur fight d1.


...why?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 01 2015 16:13 GMT
#3957
On May 02 2015 01:12 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 01:04 Xatalos wrote:
It's not just his vote choice. It's the fact that his play went like this:

1) "sandroba is slightly scummy (made a bit less likely since he claimed his approx. HP)"
2) sandroba becomes a major wagon
3) "sandroba is town because he claimed his approx. HP, I won't lynch him"
4) votes for anyone not sandroba

Yeah...


Sandroba had, I thought at the time, 1 small thing going for him. The HP semi claim.

Yamato had, I thought at the time, 0 things going for him.

That's why I voted how I voted.

I put marv and xata in the amateur fight d1.

So when did they actually fight? Was that part of the damage they got at night?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 01 2015 16:15 GMT
#3958
On May 02 2015 01:13 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 01:12 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 02 2015 01:04 Xatalos wrote:
It's not just his vote choice. It's the fact that his play went like this:

1) "sandroba is slightly scummy (made a bit less likely since he claimed his approx. HP)"
2) sandroba becomes a major wagon
3) "sandroba is town because he claimed his approx. HP, I won't lynch him"
4) votes for anyone not sandroba

Yeah...


Sandroba had, I thought at the time, 1 small thing going for him. The HP semi claim.

Yamato had, I thought at the time, 0 things going for him.

That's why I voted how I voted.

I put marv and xata in the amateur fight d1.


...why?

he wanted 2 of the most obvious townies to lose HP, obviously
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 01 2015 16:16 GMT
#3959
On May 02 2015 01:15 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 01:13 rsoultin wrote:
On May 02 2015 01:12 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 02 2015 01:04 Xatalos wrote:
It's not just his vote choice. It's the fact that his play went like this:

1) "sandroba is slightly scummy (made a bit less likely since he claimed his approx. HP)"
2) sandroba becomes a major wagon
3) "sandroba is town because he claimed his approx. HP, I won't lynch him"
4) votes for anyone not sandroba

Yeah...


Sandroba had, I thought at the time, 1 small thing going for him. The HP semi claim.

Yamato had, I thought at the time, 0 things going for him.

That's why I voted how I voted.

I put marv and xata in the amateur fight d1.


...why?

he wanted 2 of the most obvious townies to lose HP, obviously

yeah...
So you claim you were not responsible for the 3 damage I took at nightfall?
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 01 2015 16:17 GMT
#3960
On May 02 2015 01:13 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 01:12 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 02 2015 01:04 Xatalos wrote:
It's not just his vote choice. It's the fact that his play went like this:

1) "sandroba is slightly scummy (made a bit less likely since he claimed his approx. HP)"
2) sandroba becomes a major wagon
3) "sandroba is town because he claimed his approx. HP, I won't lynch him"
4) votes for anyone not sandroba

Yeah...


Sandroba had, I thought at the time, 1 small thing going for him. The HP semi claim.

Yamato had, I thought at the time, 0 things going for him.

That's why I voted how I voted.

I put marv and xata in the amateur fight d1.

So when did they actually fight? Was that part of the damage they got at night?


I don't know. I didn't get any sort of notifications and I assume they didn't either since they didn't know they were in an amateur fight.
Prev 1 196 197 198 199 200 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 433
UpATreeSC 89
Codebar 72
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37053
Calm 3805
Bisu 1640
Shuttle 1248
FanTaSy 998
Mini 396
EffOrt 324
actioN 274
Rush 208
firebathero 196
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 185
Dewaltoss 100
Barracks 73
Zeus 63
Liquid`Ret 43
Sharp 30
Hyun 29
Free 27
soO 26
Pusan 24
Bale 24
Aegong 20
HiyA 20
PianO 18
Shine 16
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6901
Dendi1118
XaKoH 353
League of Legends
KnowMe51
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1130
x6flipin670
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes666
Other Games
singsing2372
FrodaN1142
Beastyqt577
mouzStarbuck318
B2W.Neo224
byalli194
Livibee187
C9.Mang0120
RotterdaM106
Trikslyr68
Mew2King54
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 55
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV497
Other Games
• Shiphtur950
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 23m
Replay Cast
6h 8m
OSC
1d 6h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 17h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.