• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:20
CEST 02:20
KST 09:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8355 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 171

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 169 170 171 172 173 385 Next
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 30 2015 13:51 GMT
#3401
On April 30 2015 22:47 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 22:44 marvellosity wrote:
On April 30 2015 22:43 LightningStrike wrote:
On April 30 2015 20:48 Xatalos wrote:
Votestealing roles are indeed more Mafia-oriented so that's not looking so good... It's a bit baffling why he would claim here though.

I'd like to hear the "specific reason" he mentioned to me before he gets lynched or something though It might even clear him.


Okay I will answer this part: The special reason why I quoted your quote earlier was I thought you claimed 3rd Party but I might of misunderstood lol. Also I know my role seems Mafiaish and I kinda dislike it myselfbut it just for once per game type of deal.

is that the only thing your role has?

Ya Once per game I can have someone who voted with me in the previous phase vote force them to follow my vote also I gain a extra vote myself if I need it to hammer someone. Think of it like a variation of a Mayor role.

Do you have any idea why you moved on the playerlist last night?
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 30 2015 13:53 GMT
#3402
On April 30 2015 22:50 marvellosity wrote:
sounds very close to sand's role.

which looks better for you, probably

I was thinking I should claim earlier but decided againist till now since sicklucker and Breshke wants to lynch me(I not oen to deal with pressure really good if you had looked in Metal Mini)
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 30 2015 13:53 GMT
#3403
On April 30 2015 22:51 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 22:47 LightningStrike wrote:
On April 30 2015 22:44 marvellosity wrote:
On April 30 2015 22:43 LightningStrike wrote:
On April 30 2015 20:48 Xatalos wrote:
Votestealing roles are indeed more Mafia-oriented so that's not looking so good... It's a bit baffling why he would claim here though.

I'd like to hear the "specific reason" he mentioned to me before he gets lynched or something though It might even clear him.


Okay I will answer this part: The special reason why I quoted your quote earlier was I thought you claimed 3rd Party but I might of misunderstood lol. Also I know my role seems Mafiaish and I kinda dislike it myselfbut it just for once per game type of deal.

is that the only thing your role has?

Ya Once per game I can have someone who voted with me in the previous phase vote force them to follow my vote also I gain a extra vote myself if I need it to hammer someone. Think of it like a variation of a Mayor role.

Do you have any idea why you moved on the playerlist last night?

No I don't tbh with you :|
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 30 2015 13:53 GMT
#3404
yes, you also tend to claim immediately when someone sneezes in your general direction from 100 paces.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 30 2015 14:40 GMT
#3405
On April 30 2015 22:43 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 20:48 Xatalos wrote:
Votestealing roles are indeed more Mafia-oriented so that's not looking so good... It's a bit baffling why he would claim here though.

I'd like to hear the "specific reason" he mentioned to me before he gets lynched or something though It might even clear him.


Okay I will answer this part: The special reason why I quoted your quote earlier was I thought you claimed 3rd Party but I might of misunderstood lol. Also I know my role seems Mafiaish and I kinda dislike it myselfbut it just for once per game type of deal.


I'm not sure if I follow your line of thought there.....
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
April 30 2015 14:56 GMT
#3406
Koshi found the crumb first btw

But yeah I can pick an "amateur" fight where participants take 3 damage instead of 5. And if they get picked for the main fight then they can't participate in my fight.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 30 2015 15:09 GMT
#3407
Can you pick it at any point"
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
April 30 2015 15:31 GMT
#3408
No I pick at night.
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
April 30 2015 15:32 GMT
#3409
Mafia is welcome to target me btw my HP total is pretty imbalanced.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 30 2015 16:09 GMT
#3410
yawn.

I also got 2 dmg on myself. Tyvm Damdred.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 30 2015 16:13 GMT
#3411
Day 2 Vote Count

Fecalfeast (15): The Shining, marvellosity, Holyflare, indignant, LightningStrike, Stutters695, Damdred, Sepulchre, yamato77, Xatalos, ObiWanShinobi, Jean Valjean, marvellosity, rsoultin, Inspector Javert, Breshke, Vivax
Vivax (2): marvellosity, Xatalos, Damdred, indignant, Fecalfeast, rsoultin, LightningStrike, ObiWanShinobi, Breshke, Holyflare, Stutters695, sicklucker, marvellosity
Breshke (1): Chezinu
yamato77 (1): Inspector Javert
Sepulchre (0): sicklucker
LightningStrike (0): Jean Valjean


Given the current vote count, Fecalfeast is most likely to be knocked out.
The voting thread is located here.
Countdown:

Try TL Mafia!!!
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 30 2015 16:24 GMT
#3412
On May 01 2015 01:09 Vivax wrote:
yawn.

I also got 2 dmg on myself. Tyvm Damdred.

Pretty boring being mafia and all, eh?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 30 2015 16:25 GMT
#3413
so boring.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 30 2015 16:30 GMT
#3414
Okay Shining to give who I would lynch after Vivax and FF I would prob go for Stutters I haven't really been impressed with his play and had very low content too.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 30 2015 16:36 GMT
#3415
On May 01 2015 01:25 marvellosity wrote:
so boring.

mafia
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 30 2015 16:49 GMT
#3416
Fight cancelled~

Hm. I keep forgetting about Stutters. =l I'll dive him omw to work. Just poking in to see if anything else interesting happened. also, it does seem like a lot of the roles have some sort of scum counterpart, so LS having one similar to Sandro seems like a good thing.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 30 2015 17:04 GMT
#3417
On May 01 2015 01:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay Shining to give who I would lynch after Vivax and FF I would prob go for Stutters I haven't really been impressed with his play and had very low content too.

Sick analysis bro. Show me any actual reason you think I'm scum and I'll show you why you're wrong.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 30 2015 17:19 GMT
#3418
On May 01 2015 02:04 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 01:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay Shining to give who I would lynch after Vivax and FF I would prob go for Stutters I haven't really been impressed with his play and had very low content too.

Sick analysis bro. Show me any actual reason you think I'm scum and I'll show you why you're wrong.

You been very forgettable which isn't a good thing as town, very low filter for someone who posted mostly one liners, been trying to avoid attention from others which something scum likes to do, claimed your role have issues about claiming which seems very antitown.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 30 2015 17:23 GMT
#3419
On May 01 2015 01:25 marvellosity wrote:
so boring.

Why are you bored btw? You still need to work on your hubris. Neither FF nor Vivax looked good from the day1 lynch.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 30 2015 17:25 GMT
#3420
On May 01 2015 02:19 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 02:04 Stutters695 wrote:
On May 01 2015 01:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay Shining to give who I would lynch after Vivax and FF I would prob go for Stutters I haven't really been impressed with his play and had very low content too.

Sick analysis bro. Show me any actual reason you think I'm scum and I'll show you why you're wrong.

You been very forgettable which isn't a good thing as town, very low filter for someone who posted mostly one liners, been trying to avoid attention from others which something scum likes to do, claimed your role have issues about claiming which seems very antitown.

No, it doesn't seem antitown at all.
Prev 1 169 170 171 172 173 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 211
SpeCial 130
ViBE100
Nathanias 77
ProTech29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12035
Rain 1457
GuemChi 945
Artosis 682
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever393
Counter-Strike
minikerr3
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox811
Mew2King92
Other Games
summit1g6362
shahzam666
WinterStarcraft480
JimRising 415
C9.Mang0305
Trikslyr52
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 91
• davetesta17
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur301
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 40m
INu's Battles
10h 40m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h 40m
OSC
21h 55m
Replay Cast
22h 40m
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.