• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:30
CEST 08:30
KST 15:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8453 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 172

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 170 171 172 173 174 385 Next
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 30 2015 18:04 GMT
#3421
I wonder who moved LS on the playerlist.

I bet he's some kind of mustacheod superman.
Retired.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 30 2015 18:10 GMT
#3422
I actually thought about stutters being mafia here and I read his filter with the idea that he was scum at this point. But I actually came to the opposite conclusion that he is more town leaning in some sense than scum at present.

His filter isn't really that rememerable but here are some key things that I think.

At the start of his filter we do have a sorta weird push off of Sandroba and Vivax onto Rsoultin super early on. This is probably the biggest red flag (also pushed off FF) a lot of unflipped association in that part though.

but then he has this quote near eod

On April 28 2015 06:19 Stutters695 wrote:
I'm on Droba unless we can get enough for Vivax, I don't mind either, but I can't lynch yamato after earlier someone said he's afk weekends and he's putting in this effort.


And its probably the only thing that makes me pause in calling him scum and pushing him towards town. He could of went with yamato, but decides to either stay on Droba or vivax. Honestly if there is a busser on the wagon I think its possibly stutters at this juncture.

I don't think its really worthwhile to lynch him at this juncture but hes a good person to look into later.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 30 2015 18:19 GMT
#3423
On May 01 2015 02:23 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 01:25 marvellosity wrote:
so boring.

Why are you bored btw? You still need to work on your hubris. Neither FF nor Vivax looked good from the day1 lynch.

Huh?

You said "pretty boring when you're mafia" so I said "so boring"

sillybilly
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 30 2015 18:24 GMT
#3424
Obviously:
On May 01 2015 01:36 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 01:25 marvellosity wrote:
so boring.

mafia

Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 30 2015 18:46 GMT
#3425
On May 01 2015 02:19 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 02:04 Stutters695 wrote:
On May 01 2015 01:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay Shining to give who I would lynch after Vivax and FF I would prob go for Stutters I haven't really been impressed with his play and had very low content too.

Sick analysis bro. Show me any actual reason you think I'm scum and I'll show you why you're wrong.

You been very forgettable which isn't a good thing as town, very low filter for someone who posted mostly one liners, been trying to avoid attention from others which something scum likes to do, claimed your role have issues about claiming which seems very antitown.

This is so selective it's unreal. The majority of the thread is forgettable because our lynches are essentially pre-selected and there isn't much to discuss. You don't even mention how the voting d1 went which is a pretty big deal.

In no way have I actively avoided attention. In fact, I would honestly say I've been more proactive this game than most. You've further failed to demonstrate how those one liners are a negative in any way.

Additionally one of your few actual solid reads (indignant) claimed the same thing yet that is a point against me. None of these are solid points and it shows yet again how little you are actually reading the thread. Try again.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 30 2015 18:58 GMT
#3426
Am I still getting lynched?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 30 2015 19:04 GMT
#3427
Going to share yoru ral role with us yet ff?
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 30 2015 19:11 GMT
#3428
On May 01 2015 03:46 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 02:19 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 01 2015 02:04 Stutters695 wrote:
On May 01 2015 01:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay Shining to give who I would lynch after Vivax and FF I would prob go for Stutters I haven't really been impressed with his play and had very low content too.

Sick analysis bro. Show me any actual reason you think I'm scum and I'll show you why you're wrong.

You been very forgettable which isn't a good thing as town, very low filter for someone who posted mostly one liners, been trying to avoid attention from others which something scum likes to do, claimed your role have issues about claiming which seems very antitown.

This is so selective it's unreal. The majority of the thread is forgettable because our lynches are essentially pre-selected and there isn't much to discuss. You don't even mention how the voting d1 went which is a pretty big deal.

In no way have I actively avoided attention. In fact, I would honestly say I've been more proactive this game than most. You've further failed to demonstrate how those one liners are a negative in any way.

Additionally one of your few actual solid reads (indignant) claimed the same thing yet that is a point against me. None of these are solid points and it shows yet again how little you are actually reading the thread. Try again.

Day 1 Yamato became confirmed town seeing how we lynched Sandroba and how Vivax tried to push people to Yamato so Vivax became confirmed Mafia from Day 1 voting. You changed from Yamato to Sandroba because you would rather lynch Vivax and knowing Sandroba flipped scum and Vivax is scum too so I can see you (if your mafia) bussingboth Sandroba and Vivax Day 1 for town cred. Now you claim a point of me and JAT yet you said it's a point for JAT and yet not for me? Your contradicting yourself. Your never revisted OWS,FF, and Chez's wasted votes at EoD which seemed to had some interest yet you never revist it?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 30 2015 19:14 GMT
#3429
On May 01 2015 04:11 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 03:46 Stutters695 wrote:
On May 01 2015 02:19 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 01 2015 02:04 Stutters695 wrote:
On May 01 2015 01:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay Shining to give who I would lynch after Vivax and FF I would prob go for Stutters I haven't really been impressed with his play and had very low content too.

Sick analysis bro. Show me any actual reason you think I'm scum and I'll show you why you're wrong.

You been very forgettable which isn't a good thing as town, very low filter for someone who posted mostly one liners, been trying to avoid attention from others which something scum likes to do, claimed your role have issues about claiming which seems very antitown.

This is so selective it's unreal. The majority of the thread is forgettable because our lynches are essentially pre-selected and there isn't much to discuss. You don't even mention how the voting d1 went which is a pretty big deal.

In no way have I actively avoided attention. In fact, I would honestly say I've been more proactive this game than most. You've further failed to demonstrate how those one liners are a negative in any way.

Additionally one of your few actual solid reads (indignant) claimed the same thing yet that is a point against me. None of these are solid points and it shows yet again how little you are actually reading the thread. Try again.

Day 1 Yamato became confirmed town seeing how we lynched Sandroba and how Vivax tried to push people to Yamato so Vivax became confirmed Mafia from Day 1 voting. You changed from Yamato to Sandroba because you would rather lynch Vivax and knowing Sandroba flipped scum and Vivax is scum too so I can see you (if your mafia) bussingboth Sandroba and Vivax Day 1 for town cred. Now you claim a point of me and JAT yet you said it's a point for JAT and yet not for me? Your contradicting yourself. Your never revisted OWS,FF, and Chez's wasted votes at EoD which seemed to had some interest yet you never revist it?


Dont' say the bolded LS.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 30 2015 19:17 GMT
#3430
On May 01 2015 03:58 Fecalfeast wrote:
Am I still getting lynched?


First page of your filter, you said you were some old geezer whose flavor didn't fit the role. Now you're a dog. You tried to push off the Sandro lynch. Yeah, you are getting lynched, scum.

Post flip, town should look into FF filter for any more clues.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 30 2015 19:36 GMT
#3431
On May 01 2015 04:14 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 04:11 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 01 2015 03:46 Stutters695 wrote:
On May 01 2015 02:19 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 01 2015 02:04 Stutters695 wrote:
On May 01 2015 01:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay Shining to give who I would lynch after Vivax and FF I would prob go for Stutters I haven't really been impressed with his play and had very low content too.

Sick analysis bro. Show me any actual reason you think I'm scum and I'll show you why you're wrong.

You been very forgettable which isn't a good thing as town, very low filter for someone who posted mostly one liners, been trying to avoid attention from others which something scum likes to do, claimed your role have issues about claiming which seems very antitown.

This is so selective it's unreal. The majority of the thread is forgettable because our lynches are essentially pre-selected and there isn't much to discuss. You don't even mention how the voting d1 went which is a pretty big deal.

In no way have I actively avoided attention. In fact, I would honestly say I've been more proactive this game than most. You've further failed to demonstrate how those one liners are a negative in any way.

Additionally one of your few actual solid reads (indignant) claimed the same thing yet that is a point against me. None of these are solid points and it shows yet again how little you are actually reading the thread. Try again.

Day 1 Yamato became confirmed town seeing how we lynched Sandroba and how Vivax tried to push people to Yamato so Vivax became confirmed Mafia from Day 1 voting. You changed from Yamato to Sandroba because you would rather lynch Vivax and knowing Sandroba flipped scum and Vivax is scum too so I can see you (if your mafia) bussingboth Sandroba and Vivax Day 1 for town cred. Now you claim a point of me and JAT yet you said it's a point for JAT and yet not for me? Your contradicting yourself. Your never revisted OWS,FF, and Chez's wasted votes at EoD which seemed to had some interest yet you never revist it?


Dont' say the bolded LS.

Why?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 30 2015 19:37 GMT
#3432
On May 01 2015 04:36 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 04:14 Damdred wrote:
On May 01 2015 04:11 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 01 2015 03:46 Stutters695 wrote:
On May 01 2015 02:19 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 01 2015 02:04 Stutters695 wrote:
On May 01 2015 01:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay Shining to give who I would lynch after Vivax and FF I would prob go for Stutters I haven't really been impressed with his play and had very low content too.

Sick analysis bro. Show me any actual reason you think I'm scum and I'll show you why you're wrong.

You been very forgettable which isn't a good thing as town, very low filter for someone who posted mostly one liners, been trying to avoid attention from others which something scum likes to do, claimed your role have issues about claiming which seems very antitown.

This is so selective it's unreal. The majority of the thread is forgettable because our lynches are essentially pre-selected and there isn't much to discuss. You don't even mention how the voting d1 went which is a pretty big deal.

In no way have I actively avoided attention. In fact, I would honestly say I've been more proactive this game than most. You've further failed to demonstrate how those one liners are a negative in any way.

Additionally one of your few actual solid reads (indignant) claimed the same thing yet that is a point against me. None of these are solid points and it shows yet again how little you are actually reading the thread. Try again.

Day 1 Yamato became confirmed town seeing how we lynched Sandroba and how Vivax tried to push people to Yamato so Vivax became confirmed Mafia from Day 1 voting. You changed from Yamato to Sandroba because you would rather lynch Vivax and knowing Sandroba flipped scum and Vivax is scum too so I can see you (if your mafia) bussingboth Sandroba and Vivax Day 1 for town cred. Now you claim a point of me and JAT yet you said it's a point for JAT and yet not for me? Your contradicting yourself. Your never revisted OWS,FF, and Chez's wasted votes at EoD which seemed to had some interest yet you never revist it?


Dont' say the bolded LS.

Why?


Because its not necessarily true
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 30 2015 19:39 GMT
#3433
On May 01 2015 04:37 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 04:36 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 01 2015 04:14 Damdred wrote:
On May 01 2015 04:11 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 01 2015 03:46 Stutters695 wrote:
On May 01 2015 02:19 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 01 2015 02:04 Stutters695 wrote:
On May 01 2015 01:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay Shining to give who I would lynch after Vivax and FF I would prob go for Stutters I haven't really been impressed with his play and had very low content too.

Sick analysis bro. Show me any actual reason you think I'm scum and I'll show you why you're wrong.

You been very forgettable which isn't a good thing as town, very low filter for someone who posted mostly one liners, been trying to avoid attention from others which something scum likes to do, claimed your role have issues about claiming which seems very antitown.

This is so selective it's unreal. The majority of the thread is forgettable because our lynches are essentially pre-selected and there isn't much to discuss. You don't even mention how the voting d1 went which is a pretty big deal.

In no way have I actively avoided attention. In fact, I would honestly say I've been more proactive this game than most. You've further failed to demonstrate how those one liners are a negative in any way.

Additionally one of your few actual solid reads (indignant) claimed the same thing yet that is a point against me. None of these are solid points and it shows yet again how little you are actually reading the thread. Try again.

Day 1 Yamato became confirmed town seeing how we lynched Sandroba and how Vivax tried to push people to Yamato so Vivax became confirmed Mafia from Day 1 voting. You changed from Yamato to Sandroba because you would rather lynch Vivax and knowing Sandroba flipped scum and Vivax is scum too so I can see you (if your mafia) bussingboth Sandroba and Vivax Day 1 for town cred. Now you claim a point of me and JAT yet you said it's a point for JAT and yet not for me? Your contradicting yourself. Your never revisted OWS,FF, and Chez's wasted votes at EoD which seemed to had some interest yet you never revist it?


Dont' say the bolded LS.

Why?


Because its not necessarily true

What is the chance Yamato is scum and we were on two scum Day 1 based on how the votes went Day 1?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 30 2015 19:42 GMT
#3434
On May 01 2015 04:39 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 04:37 Damdred wrote:
On May 01 2015 04:36 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 01 2015 04:14 Damdred wrote:
On May 01 2015 04:11 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 01 2015 03:46 Stutters695 wrote:
On May 01 2015 02:19 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 01 2015 02:04 Stutters695 wrote:
On May 01 2015 01:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay Shining to give who I would lynch after Vivax and FF I would prob go for Stutters I haven't really been impressed with his play and had very low content too.

Sick analysis bro. Show me any actual reason you think I'm scum and I'll show you why you're wrong.

You been very forgettable which isn't a good thing as town, very low filter for someone who posted mostly one liners, been trying to avoid attention from others which something scum likes to do, claimed your role have issues about claiming which seems very antitown.

This is so selective it's unreal. The majority of the thread is forgettable because our lynches are essentially pre-selected and there isn't much to discuss. You don't even mention how the voting d1 went which is a pretty big deal.

In no way have I actively avoided attention. In fact, I would honestly say I've been more proactive this game than most. You've further failed to demonstrate how those one liners are a negative in any way.

Additionally one of your few actual solid reads (indignant) claimed the same thing yet that is a point against me. None of these are solid points and it shows yet again how little you are actually reading the thread. Try again.

Day 1 Yamato became confirmed town seeing how we lynched Sandroba and how Vivax tried to push people to Yamato so Vivax became confirmed Mafia from Day 1 voting. You changed from Yamato to Sandroba because you would rather lynch Vivax and knowing Sandroba flipped scum and Vivax is scum too so I can see you (if your mafia) bussingboth Sandroba and Vivax Day 1 for town cred. Now you claim a point of me and JAT yet you said it's a point for JAT and yet not for me? Your contradicting yourself. Your never revisted OWS,FF, and Chez's wasted votes at EoD which seemed to had some interest yet you never revist it?


Dont' say the bolded LS.

Why?


Because its not necessarily true

What is the chance Yamato is scum and we were on two scum Day 1 based on how the votes went Day 1?


its highly likely that hes town because of it, but its not confirmed in the sense you are making it out to be
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 30 2015 20:01 GMT
#3435
On May 01 2015 04:42 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 04:39 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 01 2015 04:37 Damdred wrote:
On May 01 2015 04:36 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 01 2015 04:14 Damdred wrote:
On May 01 2015 04:11 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 01 2015 03:46 Stutters695 wrote:
On May 01 2015 02:19 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 01 2015 02:04 Stutters695 wrote:
On May 01 2015 01:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay Shining to give who I would lynch after Vivax and FF I would prob go for Stutters I haven't really been impressed with his play and had very low content too.

Sick analysis bro. Show me any actual reason you think I'm scum and I'll show you why you're wrong.

You been very forgettable which isn't a good thing as town, very low filter for someone who posted mostly one liners, been trying to avoid attention from others which something scum likes to do, claimed your role have issues about claiming which seems very antitown.

This is so selective it's unreal. The majority of the thread is forgettable because our lynches are essentially pre-selected and there isn't much to discuss. You don't even mention how the voting d1 went which is a pretty big deal.

In no way have I actively avoided attention. In fact, I would honestly say I've been more proactive this game than most. You've further failed to demonstrate how those one liners are a negative in any way.

Additionally one of your few actual solid reads (indignant) claimed the same thing yet that is a point against me. None of these are solid points and it shows yet again how little you are actually reading the thread. Try again.

Day 1 Yamato became confirmed town seeing how we lynched Sandroba and how Vivax tried to push people to Yamato so Vivax became confirmed Mafia from Day 1 voting. You changed from Yamato to Sandroba because you would rather lynch Vivax and knowing Sandroba flipped scum and Vivax is scum too so I can see you (if your mafia) bussingboth Sandroba and Vivax Day 1 for town cred. Now you claim a point of me and JAT yet you said it's a point for JAT and yet not for me? Your contradicting yourself. Your never revisted OWS,FF, and Chez's wasted votes at EoD which seemed to had some interest yet you never revist it?


Dont' say the bolded LS.

Why?


Because its not necessarily true

What is the chance Yamato is scum and we were on two scum Day 1 based on how the votes went Day 1?


its highly likely that hes town because of it, but its not confirmed in the sense you are making it out to be

Hmm true but still he almost certainly town based EoD 1.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 30 2015 20:11 GMT
#3436
On May 01 2015 04:11 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 03:46 Stutters695 wrote:
On May 01 2015 02:19 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 01 2015 02:04 Stutters695 wrote:
On May 01 2015 01:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay Shining to give who I would lynch after Vivax and FF I would prob go for Stutters I haven't really been impressed with his play and had very low content too.

Sick analysis bro. Show me any actual reason you think I'm scum and I'll show you why you're wrong.

You been very forgettable which isn't a good thing as town, very low filter for someone who posted mostly one liners, been trying to avoid attention from others which something scum likes to do, claimed your role have issues about claiming which seems very antitown.

This is so selective it's unreal. The majority of the thread is forgettable because our lynches are essentially pre-selected and there isn't much to discuss. You don't even mention how the voting d1 went which is a pretty big deal.

In no way have I actively avoided attention. In fact, I would honestly say I've been more proactive this game than most. You've further failed to demonstrate how those one liners are a negative in any way.

Additionally one of your few actual solid reads (indignant) claimed the same thing yet that is a point against me. None of these are solid points and it shows yet again how little you are actually reading the thread. Try again.

Day 1 Yamato became confirmed town seeing how we lynched Sandroba and how Vivax tried to push people to Yamato so Vivax became confirmed Mafia from Day 1 voting. You changed from Yamato to Sandroba because you would rather lynch Vivax and knowing Sandroba flipped scum and Vivax is scum too so I can see you (if your mafia) bussingboth Sandroba and Vivax Day 1 for town cred. Now you claim a point of me and JAT yet you said it's a point for JAT and yet not for me? Your contradicting yourself. Your never revisted OWS,FF, and Chez's wasted votes at EoD which seemed to had some interest yet you never revist it?


Pure WIFOM. You could say that about literally anyone on the wagon. If I wanted to bus them I could have easily done so much more successfully than that and gotten near HFs level of town cred, especially given my large history of pushing Vivax.

You implied that the issues about claiming is anti-town when one of your strongest town reads has the same restriction showing it's possible unless you think he's scum also.

I looked into it slightly, realized it's super confusing and stopped once the FF deal happened since that leaves me 5+ RL days before it's relevant and new into might make it for naught.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 30 2015 20:14 GMT
#3437
Again, you've offered no actual reasoning as to why I'm scum except "well he could have been bussing." Although this interaction makes me significantly more likely to want to lynch you once we get through v/ff
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 30 2015 20:16 GMT
#3438
On May 01 2015 05:11 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 04:11 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 01 2015 03:46 Stutters695 wrote:
On May 01 2015 02:19 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 01 2015 02:04 Stutters695 wrote:
On May 01 2015 01:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay Shining to give who I would lynch after Vivax and FF I would prob go for Stutters I haven't really been impressed with his play and had very low content too.

Sick analysis bro. Show me any actual reason you think I'm scum and I'll show you why you're wrong.

You been very forgettable which isn't a good thing as town, very low filter for someone who posted mostly one liners, been trying to avoid attention from others which something scum likes to do, claimed your role have issues about claiming which seems very antitown.

This is so selective it's unreal. The majority of the thread is forgettable because our lynches are essentially pre-selected and there isn't much to discuss. You don't even mention how the voting d1 went which is a pretty big deal.

In no way have I actively avoided attention. In fact, I would honestly say I've been more proactive this game than most. You've further failed to demonstrate how those one liners are a negative in any way.

Additionally one of your few actual solid reads (indignant) claimed the same thing yet that is a point against me. None of these are solid points and it shows yet again how little you are actually reading the thread. Try again.

Day 1 Yamato became confirmed town seeing how we lynched Sandroba and how Vivax tried to push people to Yamato so Vivax became confirmed Mafia from Day 1 voting. You changed from Yamato to Sandroba because you would rather lynch Vivax and knowing Sandroba flipped scum and Vivax is scum too so I can see you (if your mafia) bussingboth Sandroba and Vivax Day 1 for town cred. Now you claim a point of me and JAT yet you said it's a point for JAT and yet not for me? Your contradicting yourself. Your never revisted OWS,FF, and Chez's wasted votes at EoD which seemed to had some interest yet you never revist it?


Pure WIFOM. You could say that about literally anyone on the wagon. If I wanted to bus them I could have easily done so much more successfully than that and gotten near HFs level of town cred, especially given my large history of pushing Vivax.

You implied that the issues about claiming is anti-town when one of your strongest town reads has the same restriction showing it's possible unless you think he's scum also.

I looked into it slightly, realized it's super confusing and stopped once the FF deal happened since that leaves me 5+ RL days before it's relevant and new into might make it for naught.

JAT as scum loves to bus his partners Day 1 and also is angrier than this game so it is possible that some roles got restrictive on their claiming but it is a strange handicap. Also you could use the time now to analyze OWS and Chez wasted votes now that we know FF's alignment.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 30 2015 20:16 GMT
#3439
On May 01 2015 05:14 Stutters695 wrote:
Again, you've offered no actual reasoning as to why I'm scum except "well he could have been bussing." Although this interaction makes me significantly more likely to want to lynch you once we get through v/ff

Did you not see my claim?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 30 2015 20:17 GMT
#3440
On May 01 2015 05:16 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 05:14 Stutters695 wrote:
Again, you've offered no actual reasoning as to why I'm scum except "well he could have been bussing." Although this interaction makes me significantly more likely to want to lynch you once we get through v/ff

Did you not see my claim?

To be exact Once per game I can gain a extra vote and take 1 person who voted on the same wagon as me in the previous phase to vote with me that entire Phase.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 170 171 172 173 174 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 30m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2287
GuemChi 601
Leta 156
Bale 36
ajuk12(nOOB) 22
Noble 17
sSak 12
Icarus 10
Dota 2
febbydoto28
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King155
Other Games
summit1g8165
C9.Mang0261
Happy258
Sick146
ceh9120
ViBE87
Trikslyr28
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick468
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• killerbeecast5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2208
League of Legends
• Lourlo1155
• Stunt457
Other Games
• Shiphtur495
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 30m
Patches Events
9h 30m
The PondCast
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 4h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 15h
Replay Cast
1d 16h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.