• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:15
CEST 10:15
KST 17:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8972 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 170

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 168 169 170 171 172 385 Next
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 30 2015 13:24 GMT
#3381
On April 30 2015 22:23 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 22:23 indignant wrote:
On April 30 2015 22:21 Xatalos wrote:
And yeah it would be nice if I could get some HP tonight. indignant already got healed so I guess only me and marv are significantly damaged? It'd be especially nice if I could regain HP from the previous damage since the current situation is hindering me just a bit.

Are you part of the gym?

every time you bring this up i remember my crushing disappointment when i didn't receive my invite at the start of the day

I guess you need to complain to chezinu then.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 30 2015 13:25 GMT
#3382
i'm already in the gym
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 30 2015 13:25 GMT
#3383
i'm sure that'll get me a long way :p
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 30 2015 13:26 GMT
#3384
I'm probably the only one of you fuckers who even works out.

And I'm not in the gym.

The world is BROKEN
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 30 2015 13:27 GMT
#3385
hehe
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 30 2015 13:27 GMT
#3386
On April 30 2015 22:23 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 22:21 Xatalos wrote:
And yeah it would be nice if I could get some HP tonight. indignant already got healed so I guess only me and marv are significantly damaged? It'd be especially nice if I could regain HP from the previous damage since the current situation is hindering me just a bit.

Are you part of the gym?


I was going to say my name but it would be too revealing. I'll just say that I was part of the Gym, but moved away from there during the story.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 30 2015 13:28 GMT
#3387
On April 30 2015 22:27 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 22:23 indignant wrote:
On April 30 2015 22:21 Xatalos wrote:
And yeah it would be nice if I could get some HP tonight. indignant already got healed so I guess only me and marv are significantly damaged? It'd be especially nice if I could regain HP from the previous damage since the current situation is hindering me just a bit.

Are you part of the gym?


I was going to say my name but it would be too revealing. I'll just say that I was part of the Gym, but moved away from there during the story.

The more important part is if you have the passive ability of being part of the gym. I guess not.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 30 2015 13:29 GMT
#3388
Nope
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 30 2015 13:29 GMT
#3389
i dooooooo
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 30 2015 13:30 GMT
#3390
I know.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 30 2015 13:32 GMT
#3391
On April 30 2015 22:26 marvellosity wrote:
I'm probably the only one of you fuckers who even works out.

And I'm not in the gym.

The world is BROKEN


Well I do go here http://www.shukokai.fi/?cat=1 if it counts as a "gym". Not exactly, but close.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 30 2015 13:33 GMT
#3392
On April 30 2015 22:32 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 22:26 marvellosity wrote:
I'm probably the only one of you fuckers who even works out.

And I'm not in the gym.

The world is BROKEN


Well I do go here http://www.shukokai.fi/?cat=1 if it counts as a "gym". Not exactly, but close.

gay
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 30 2015 13:34 GMT
#3393
On April 30 2015 22:33 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 22:32 Xatalos wrote:
On April 30 2015 22:26 marvellosity wrote:
I'm probably the only one of you fuckers who even works out.

And I'm not in the gym.

The world is BROKEN


Well I do go here http://www.shukokai.fi/?cat=1 if it counts as a "gym". Not exactly, but close.

gay

lol
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 30 2015 13:35 GMT
#3394
it's good to know turning 30 has really marked the evolution of my maturity levels
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 30 2015 13:35 GMT
#3395
wot
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 30 2015 13:36 GMT
#3396
Nice video about it btw:

"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 30 2015 13:43 GMT
#3397
On April 30 2015 20:48 Xatalos wrote:
Votestealing roles are indeed more Mafia-oriented so that's not looking so good... It's a bit baffling why he would claim here though.

I'd like to hear the "specific reason" he mentioned to me before he gets lynched or something though It might even clear him.


Okay I will answer this part: The special reason why I quoted your quote earlier was I thought you claimed 3rd Party but I might of misunderstood lol. Also I know my role seems Mafiaish and I kinda dislike it myselfbut it just for once per game type of deal.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 30 2015 13:44 GMT
#3398
On April 30 2015 22:43 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 20:48 Xatalos wrote:
Votestealing roles are indeed more Mafia-oriented so that's not looking so good... It's a bit baffling why he would claim here though.

I'd like to hear the "specific reason" he mentioned to me before he gets lynched or something though It might even clear him.


Okay I will answer this part: The special reason why I quoted your quote earlier was I thought you claimed 3rd Party but I might of misunderstood lol. Also I know my role seems Mafiaish and I kinda dislike it myselfbut it just for once per game type of deal.

is that the only thing your role has?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 30 2015 13:47 GMT
#3399
On April 30 2015 22:44 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 30 2015 22:43 LightningStrike wrote:
On April 30 2015 20:48 Xatalos wrote:
Votestealing roles are indeed more Mafia-oriented so that's not looking so good... It's a bit baffling why he would claim here though.

I'd like to hear the "specific reason" he mentioned to me before he gets lynched or something though It might even clear him.


Okay I will answer this part: The special reason why I quoted your quote earlier was I thought you claimed 3rd Party but I might of misunderstood lol. Also I know my role seems Mafiaish and I kinda dislike it myselfbut it just for once per game type of deal.

is that the only thing your role has?

Ya Once per game I can have someone who voted with me in the previous phase vote force them to follow my vote also I gain a extra vote myself if I need it to hammer someone. Think of it like a variation of a Mayor role.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 30 2015 13:50 GMT
#3400
sounds very close to sand's role.

which looks better for you, probably
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 168 169 170 171 172 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 766
GuemChi 592
Leta 321
BeSt 217
Soma 176
Hyun 159
firebathero 127
Mong 76
910 51
sSak 38
[ Show more ]
Bale 25
PianO 23
yabsab 21
ZergMaN 19
HiyA 17
Noble 9
Shine 8
Dota 2
febbydoto14
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss575
ceh9516
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King413
Other Games
summit1g7644
olofmeister846
JimRising 479
Happy342
KnowMe55
Trikslyr25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick430
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast33
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt430
• Jankos293
Other Games
• Shiphtur372
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 45m
Patches Events
7h 45m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.