• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:27
CEST 06:27
KST 13:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7967 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 15 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 22:06 GMT
#2201
Elect me for number 2 or 3. My role is shit. Town wont lose 2 good roles.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 22:08 GMT
#2205
trfel. I am buying into this Alakaslam BH bullshit. Even though I really really shouldn't.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 06:49 GMT
#2540
How in gods name did we lynch sicklucker when there was 0 notions of lynching him when I lefg the thread. What a joke.

Tfrel.wanted to kill this guy for 0 good reasons. I wonder if somebody else actually fou d reasons or did we vote trfel to power?

Afk till deadline. Will reply to pms in 4 hours.

Will leave last reads without reasoning because you dont deserve anything else.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 10:10 GMT
#2542
On March 30 2015 07:53 kitaman27 wrote:
Holyflare told me in pms that having sicklucker as a main is is a cop out when referring to yamato and that he disagrees with the mafia read on sicklucker made by Trfel.

Real lack of consistancy here...

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 10:17 GMT
#2543
Hapa/BH/Kita/WoS

I am sorry to all people to which I said I wouldn't post. But I am sure these 4 are mafia and should die asap. 1 can survive.
Onegu might be town after all. But he could easily be mafia as well. But probably town.

Trfel is probably mafia but the above 4 are an higher priority.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 13:53 GMT
#2549
If HF ever hard defends anybody based on his role lynch him instantly.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 15:17 GMT
#2583
On March 31 2015 00:12 batsnacks wrote:
The point is if she's mafia it is very easy for her to just pick 1 town to lynch out of the 3. None of the reasons she gave were hers anyway there would have been zero accountability.

Which 3? HF picked sl. He was town. So? I don't know what you are saying.
Do you townread Snarfs? Why?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 15:51 GMT
#2596
HAHAHAHA

JAT PLEASE

It is Kita who made the mistake not taking this to PMs and not asking the question smarter.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 15:52 GMT
#2598
You think that if all mafias are batman themed that they won't figure out kita his question and tell LS? Come on. The question itself was extremely poorly asked if kita really wanted to find out extra information.

Kita is mafia. It's ez. So is WoS/BH and hapa.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 15:59 GMT
#2602
Kita even thinks that what he is performing in this thread is anything near valuable. It's laughable instead.

This guy is following this thread each and every minute. Can't get further than some thread sentiment.

Like I said. Lynch hapa and kita tomorrow. BH could easily be lynchbait and Hapa and kita are just jumping on it. Because everybody wants to lynch bh.

They are not able to say anything interesting. They are not pushing their lynches. They are not doing anything. Alakaslam is also probably not connected to BH due to his role btw. Probably a mad bomber or something.

BH might be mafia don't get me wrong. But regardless of BH his alignment you simply lynch kita or hapa after it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 16:00 GMT
#2605
On March 31 2015 00:57 LightningStrike wrote:
VA shoot BH if he flips a town investigative role we lynch Slam.

You can't read.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 17:46 GMT
#2706
Hapa WoS BH Kita

1 is not mafia. 3 are.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 17:50 GMT
#2712
Funny that town!WoS should have the same scumreads as me. But he is too terrible at scum to understand it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 17:52 GMT
#2714
Nvm WoS is probably too terrible at town to understand it as well.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 17:54 GMT
#2719
On March 31 2015 02:52 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 02:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
I bet if you shout it 153 more times it magically becomes true.

There is 0 reason to assume that you are town.

Read WoS filter. Read kita hapa bh filter. Why doesnt WoS think other 3 are mafia? I said 1 is town. It was kita or WoS obviously. 1 replied as town. 1 attacked me for my collective reads.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 18:15 GMT
#2733
Onegu is town.
Lightening strike is town.
Obiwan is town.
Jat is town.
Snarfs is very likely town but he could be faking his pms.
Kita is going to be town or he plays better town than most of the townplayers this game.


VE is extremely smart this game. I would not be surprised if he was nightkilled. I think he is wrong on snarfs so there is some restriction to call him town (I respect vets their scumplay) but he is a townleader this game.

rsoultin I have restrictions about but is probably town.

HF claimed 3p? I wouldn't lynch him anyway. The sicklucker read was shit but maybe he has another wincon. Like killing 3p. Who the fuck knows. I don't think he is playing for mafia.

VA seems town. I do need to read his Damdred read. He needs to be respected for his reads when he plays, and he is playing. So I will reread Damdred to see if there is something in it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 18:19 GMT
#2735
WoS is obvious mafia. He is mafia for so many reasons there is a 1% chance he is town. The 1% is just him being really fucking terrible as town. Which can happen to anybody.
1) his waffle on Hapa (who is scum, but it is regardless of alignment)
2) His read on Yamato (which didn't make sense)
3) his emotionless play. Especially the non whining.
4) He should read Hapa and BH as scum, kita maybe, but he is attacking me for saying those 2 (3) are scum.
5) ... I could find more.


BH is obvious mafia. He could be really mad at me, and maybe it is justified (but it isn't) but at this point he is overdoing the mad thing and is not solving the game anymore. Even Alakaslam knows BH is off. (btw Alakaslam is town)


Hapa is making sure he can survivor claim. Kill him. But I would kill above 2 first.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 18:31 GMT
#2745
On March 31 2015 03:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
Actually whoa I just realized something that I probably should have realized before when I noticed yamato's early game hasn't fit his usual. Hell he hasn't had one period of good activity yet this game.

Most importantly though, I acted (at least in my mind) fairly similarly to this game post-D1 in my last game with him where he staunchly defended me against all odds while I was afk and/or not giving a shit.

He hasn't noticed my behaviour or come to close to it where even HF who is claimed 3P and has no vested interest in helping me out besides being my bud was amiable on PMs.


It's been a while since I've seen a yamato scum but this could be it.

...
Grtz.
...

Like I said. You could be town but then you are confirmed playing like an ass.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 18:33 GMT
#2749
This last post from WoS instantly makes me want to read him town. It's fucking sick.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 18:35 GMT
#2752
On March 31 2015 03:22 Snarfs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 03:15 Koshi wrote:
Onegu is town.
Lightening strike is town.
Obiwan is town.
Jat is town.
Snarfs is very likely town but he could be faking his pms.
Kita is going to be town or he plays better town than most of the townplayers this game.


VE is extremely smart this game. I would not be surprised if he was nightkilled. I think he is wrong on snarfs so there is some restriction to call him town (I respect vets their scumplay) but he is a townleader this game.

rsoultin I have restrictions about but is probably town.

HF claimed 3p? I wouldn't lynch him anyway. The sicklucker read was shit but maybe he has another wincon. Like killing 3p. Who the fuck knows. I don't think he is playing for mafia.

VA seems town. I do need to read his Damdred read. He needs to be respected for his reads when he plays, and he is playing. So I will reread Damdred to see if there is something in it.

What are you basing your VE read on? I don't think he's being much of a townleader at all.

He is the town hero on the other side of town. But he might be the mafia working in the slumps. I don't know. He is either a genious or mafia. But I seriously do not know which one he is yet.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 239
NeuroSwarm 182
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19582
Dewaltoss 168
Bale 54
Terrorterran 19
Noble 8
Icarus 5
League of Legends
JimRising 822
Counter-Strike
taco 260
Other Games
summit1g11606
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1309
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 20
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota295
League of Legends
• Lourlo1198
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 33m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
6h 33m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 33m
Replay Cast
18h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 6h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.