• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:24
CEST 11:24
KST 18:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9808 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 86

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 335 Next
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 29 2015 18:30 GMT
#1701
On March 30 2015 03:30 Holyflare wrote:
how is any of this relevant!??!?!

It isn't, it's painful
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 18:30 GMT
#1702
Okay, nevermind, I'm on board.
Retired.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 18:30 GMT
#1703
I am starting to think HF is the one with a lack of humour btw.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 18:30 GMT
#1704
Lmao I love how someone cracks a joke and it just shuts the game down completely.
Retired.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 29 2015 18:31 GMT
#1705
On March 30 2015 03:30 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I don't know what HF is talking about.


you said that the thread is bad because you don't know who to vote for after jat was saying i'm not a good candidate

i question why the hell you say this after doing all those things in regards to me

you say you are joking

i dont think jat is joking so say only one of you is joking

jat continues to say im not a good candidate

??????????????????
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 29 2015 18:32 GMT
#1706
like seriously it's not fucking hard jat, why do you love to be an obnoxious prick all the time

just tell me who you think is mafia and who you think is town and why, you can't complain there are no candidates because that just means you don't have any reads which means you are actually mafia
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 29 2015 18:32 GMT
#1707
On March 30 2015 03:26 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 03:24 rsoultin wrote:
i guess what i'm saying is if you don't want holyflare to be warrior then you have to present an alternative or it's just kinda useless noise

No, it is not. I am not comfortable with HF being warrior and it is not my fault that only untrustworthy people are really campaigning.
:/


who would you consider trustworthy? dude, they don't have to be campaigning to make them warrior? like this is kinda silly lol ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 18:32 GMT
#1708
On March 30 2015 03:31 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 03:30 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I don't know what HF is talking about.


you said that the thread is bad because you don't know who to vote for after jat was saying i'm not a good candidate

i question why the hell you say this after doing all those things in regards to me

you say you are joking

i dont think jat is joking so say only one of you is joking

jat continues to say im not a good candidate

??????????????????

I also think you are the one who is being "thick". Calm down read the whole thing again. It should be pretty obvious that the joke is about VE.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 18:33 GMT
#1709
On March 30 2015 03:32 Holyflare wrote:
like seriously it's not fucking hard jat, why do you love to be an obnoxious prick all the time

just tell me who you think is mafia and who you think is town and why, you can't complain there are no candidates because that just means you don't have any reads which means you are actually mafia

hahahahahahaha
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 29 2015 18:34 GMT
#1710
On March 30 2015 03:33 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 03:32 Holyflare wrote:
like seriously it's not fucking hard jat, why do you love to be an obnoxious prick all the time

just tell me who you think is mafia and who you think is town and why, you can't complain there are no candidates because that just means you don't have any reads which means you are actually mafia

hahahahahahaha


I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 18:34 GMT
#1711
alright boys, I see bats voted for me, that's enough to land him on my town list.

town:
ritoky
rsoul
ls
sl
hapa
yamato
batsnacks

3/10 slots left, I need people to convince me of town reads.

also vote me and I will lynch HtS, cleric seems okay too though.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 18:35 GMT
#1712
On March 30 2015 03:31 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 03:30 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I don't know what HF is talking about.


you said that the thread is bad because you don't know who to vote for after jat was saying i'm not a good candidate

i question why the hell you say this after doing all those things in regards to me

you say you are joking

i dont think jat is joking so say only one of you is joking

jat continues to say im not a good candidate

??????????????????


Okay.
Retired.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 18:35 GMT
#1713
Sepulche voting for VA is such a dangerous vote. Unless they played together before it really looks bad. Especially because VA didn't say much yet except WoS is town? And I am town? I wouldn't vote VA anymore to a powerrole. It's not that his posts are outside his mafia capabilities. Also him pushing himself into the best mafia role (rogue) is really scum VA. That said, I don't want to lynch VA today. But I do think he is a good copcheck? Depends on how he continues I guess. There is no reason to be sure he is mafia.


On March 30 2015 00:51 LightningStrike wrote:
Ya I hard claimed Commissioner Gordon earlier idk how did you not see it -.-

There is no reason for him not to be mafia btw. With an other role ofc.

HTS is a bad lynch if she said she would afk D1 before the game started. All her posts contain reads, accusing her of "following thread sentiment" is somewhat silly. I am not sure she is mafia. But she could be.

BH is a good lynch.

Koshi never fucks up blue roles to hurt town. I also feel like I should get the rogue role because it looks like the mafia role. I don't mind dieing with it because my other role is not that good.

trfel is not town for giving reads. I feel like trfel his reads read way less genuine than HTs her reads. I just put serious question marks with some of the things trfel says. It doesn't make him scum, but it doesn't make him town for sure.

Didn't VE had a record of always shooting mafia as town as mayor? Why did I read him say that he wants to be mayor and that he will shoot possible town Snarfs?

Onegu is mafia. Or maybe not.

Kita is still mafia.

Hapa is not doing anything. Very strange. Because he does it on purpose.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 29 2015 18:35 GMT
#1714
On March 30 2015 03:33 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 03:32 Holyflare wrote:
like seriously it's not fucking hard jat, why do you love to be an obnoxious prick all the time

just tell me who you think is mafia and who you think is town and why, you can't complain there are no candidates because that just means you don't have any reads which means you are actually mafia

hahahahahahaha


yes great it was a joke haha

now who are your actual reads because this is not a joke
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 29 2015 18:35 GMT
#1715
On March 30 2015 03:34 ritoky wrote:
alright boys, I see bats voted for me, that's enough to land him on my town list.

town:
ritoky
rsoul
ls
sl
hapa
yamato
batsnacks

3/10 slots left, I need people to convince me of town reads.

also vote me and I will lynch HtS, cleric seems okay too though.


not down for lynching hts rit, i'm sorry

pre-game excuse for being inactive today

also why is hapa on your town list?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 18:36 GMT
#1716
On March 30 2015 03:34 ritoky wrote:
alright boys, I see bats voted for me, that's enough to land him on my town list.

town:
ritoky
rsoul
ls
sl
hapa
yamato
batsnacks

3/10 slots left, I need people to convince me of town reads.

also vote me and I will lynch HtS, cleric seems okay too though.


How are ls and hapa in your townlist?
Retired.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 29 2015 18:36 GMT
#1717
On March 30 2015 03:35 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 03:34 ritoky wrote:
alright boys, I see bats voted for me, that's enough to land him on my town list.

town:
ritoky
rsoul
ls
sl
hapa
yamato
batsnacks

3/10 slots left, I need people to convince me of town reads.

also vote me and I will lynch HtS, cleric seems okay too though.


not down for lynching hts rit, i'm sorry

pre-game excuse for being inactive today

also why is hapa on your town list?


he has sl on his town list who is a claimed 3p
he has ls on his town list who was scummy and only just claimed a role
he has hapa on his town list who is literally just mafia and there's no reason to think otherwise

other reads are fine
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 29 2015 18:37 GMT
#1718
On March 30 2015 03:32 Holyflare wrote:
like seriously it's not fucking hard jat, why do you love to be an obnoxious prick all the time

just tell me who you think is mafia and who you think is town and why, you can't complain there are no candidates because that just means you don't have any reads which means you are actually mafia

Maybe I will actually do something like this later but there is so much wrong with this post.
If I had no reads that would NOT mean I am mafia.
How on earth does me complaining about candidates mean I have no reads?
Why on earth are you getting this angry about a joke you didn't understand and why does it make you call me (a townread of yours) scum?

What the hell....
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 18:37 GMT
#1719
If I had to give cleric away I would give it to Obiwan. Good filter. Doesn't want role. Looks legit.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 29 2015 18:38 GMT
#1720
On March 30 2015 03:37 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 03:32 Holyflare wrote:
like seriously it's not fucking hard jat, why do you love to be an obnoxious prick all the time

just tell me who you think is mafia and who you think is town and why, you can't complain there are no candidates because that just means you don't have any reads which means you are actually mafia

Maybe I will actually do something like this later but there is so much wrong with this post.
If I had no reads that would NOT mean I am mafia.
How on earth does me complaining about candidates mean I have no reads?
Why on earth are you getting this angry about a joke you didn't understand and why does it make you call me (a townread of yours) scum?

What the hell....


maybe because i am in a bad mood

stop

deflecting

all

the

time

why not just post your reads?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!!!!!!!!!??? why is it so hard to get such a trivial piece of information in the open for you
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1213
firebathero 641
Hyun 402
Hyuk 398
BeSt 344
Jaedong 336
Mong 292
Soma 217
PianO 87
Shine 68
[ Show more ]
Sexy 68
910 57
Mind 55
Stork 47
sSak 41
Shinee 28
Hm[arnc] 27
ZergMaN 27
Bale 25
yabsab 22
Sharp 19
HiyA 17
ZerO 16
sorry 13
Noble 11
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe9
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss1284
olofmeister1150
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King320
Other Games
gofns34298
summit1g7849
ceh9615
KnowMe136
Pyrionflax104
singsing62
Livibee44
Trikslyr26
ZerO(Twitch)5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick466
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1004
• Stunt381
Other Games
• Shiphtur421
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
1h 36m
Patches Events
6h 36m
The PondCast
1d
INu's Battles
1d 1h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 13h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.