• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:29
CEST 23:29
KST 06:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7760 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 21:27 GMT
#2065
On March 30 2015 06:27 Blazinghand wrote:
Hmm, I'm still not feeling too secure here, I guess I should claim?


Answer my question?

Are you even reading this thread at all?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 21:32 GMT
#2081
On March 30 2015 06:28 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:27 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 Blazinghand wrote:
Hmm, I'm still not feeling too secure here, I guess I should claim?


Answer my question?

Are you even reading this thread at all?


You're not the boss of me

also, I'm afraid to read snarf's filter, cause what if i read his filter and be like "hey this dude is town" then people are gonna lynch me instead right


If you think he could be town then you should be looking through a bunch of other filters to look for other lynch targets.

What do you think of Koshi's list?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 21:39 GMT
#2104
On March 30 2015 06:39 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:36 Koshi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:33 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:28 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:27 Blazinghand wrote:
Hmm, I'm still not feeling too secure here, I guess I should claim?


Answer my question?

Are you even reading this thread at all?


You're not the boss of me

also, I'm afraid to read snarf's filter, cause what if i read his filter and be like "hey this dude is town" then people are gonna lynch me instead right

I swear I have KP knowledge if I am willing to risk a few things, listen to me!

If this happens, the lyncher is going to die. BH can't get lynched look elsewhere.

Now, if you listen to me I'm good but if rsoultin decides to disbelieve me I will also need protection or I will also die a later cycle.

ALAKASLAM LISTEN CLOSELY TO ME. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DO SHIT TO THE GUY WHO SHOOTS BH OR I WILL COME AFTER YOU AND WONT STOP TILL YOU DIE.

THIS IS AN IDLE THREAT YOU FOOL; BH DIES: I DIE

SO LOL YOU FANGLESS THUU


???
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 21:45 GMT
#2123
Slam I don't understand what you're saying to me.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 21:46 GMT
#2125
On March 30 2015 06:45 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:44 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:42 rsoultin wrote:
Okay snarfs has been submitted as our lynch


Waiiiit. Don't we have an hour left?

Thought so too. The timer said so.


Lmao I've been freaking out about lynch being in 15 minutes.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 21:50 GMT
#2139
On March 30 2015 06:50 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:45 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Slam I don't understand what you're saying to me.

I am saying BH cannot die this cycle or the implications for me, the lyncher, and ofc BH (and others but if I drop names is too risky, too risky!) is dead


Doesn't that accomplish your wincon though?

Or do I not get how lyncher works.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 21:52 GMT
#2145
On March 30 2015 06:51 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:46 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:46 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:45 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:44 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:42 rsoultin wrote:
Okay snarfs has been submitted as our lynch


Waiiiit. Don't we have an hour left?

Thought so too. The timer said so.


Lmao I've been freaking out about lynch being in 15 minutes.

Geripts (?) post seemed urgent though. I am confused.



Isn't geript banned?


No.

lolwtf
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 21:55 GMT
#2153
On March 30 2015 06:54 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:52 Alakaslam wrote:
DO
NOT
LYNCH
BLAZINGHAND

If you have a good reason for that besides your idiotic adoration for the guy we should probably just lynch Trfel.


Slam is claiming a role that's connected to BH.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 21:58 GMT
#2160
On March 30 2015 06:56 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:55 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:52 Alakaslam wrote:
DO
NOT
LYNCH
BLAZINGHAND

If you have a good reason for that besides your idiotic adoration for the guy we should probably just lynch Trfel.


Slam is claiming a role that's connected to BH.

Fine, lynch Trfel then.


Seems like the better option atm.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 22:05 GMT
#2192
On March 30 2015 07:03 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:03 Chezitwo wrote:
I'm starting to think we shouldn't have someone as Warrior who doesn't have their own firm opinions on a lynch.

THIS GUY RIGHT HERE


We can elect Koshi or Jat at this point if we decide not to roll with this.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 22:05 GMT
#2196
On March 30 2015 07:04 Koshi wrote:
wait rsoultin is still here? what was the hurry with snarfs then?


We thought it was ending sooner.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 22:06 GMT
#2199
We can switch to voting Jat for warrior to kill Trfel.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 22:07 GMT
#2202
Koshi, if we switch to you right now who is your lynch?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 22:11 GMT
#2218
Okay, we're sticking with rsoultin/Trfel then.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 22:13 GMT
#2232
On March 30 2015 07:11 Onegu wrote:
I need votes get on it people. Promise to confirm myself town by D2, with cleric powers combined with my role


Onegu, you're not getting elected today. Talk about things that matter.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 22:15 GMT
#2236
On March 30 2015 07:14 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:13 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 07:11 Onegu wrote:
I need votes get on it people. Promise to confirm myself town by D2, with cleric powers combined with my role


Onegu, you're not getting elected today. Talk about things that matter.



Why not?


Because productive/towny people are getting elected.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 22:19 GMT
#2253
Lmao I love playing with you Jat.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 22:23 GMT
#2270
On March 30 2015 07:22 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:19 Holyflare wrote:
i will lynch sicklucker for either being mafia or 3p with a good chance of being mafia for having 3 pages of filter because i'd feel like as 3p he's be just as productive as town

it also allows all these "coin flip" ppl to talk more

Heck if you could beat Rsoul I'm down for this, but

you would have already beaten rsoul, so...


? Why does this matter?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 22:24 GMT
#2274
Honestly all of my warrior candidates have the exact same targets, so I don't care who gets it.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 22:27 GMT
#2284
On March 30 2015 07:25 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 07:24 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Honestly all of my warrior candidates have the exact same targets, so I don't care who gets it.

this should be scary


Why?
Retired.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 248
SteadfastSC 116
Nina 105
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2294
910 61
Bale 14
Super Smash Bros
PPMD51
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1040
Other Games
summit1g5977
Grubby2295
shahzam584
C9.Mang0190
Liquid`Ken2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 63
• Hupsaiya 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21240
Other Games
• imaqtpie867
• Shiphtur241
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 31m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 31m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.