• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:06
CEST 22:06
KST 05:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9533 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 15 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 20:03 GMT
#1870
kita/bh/hapa are mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 20:08 GMT
#1885
Can somebody explain to me why VE is town? I am not saying he is mafia. Just tell me what he is.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 20:12 GMT
#1892
Who are you scumreading except snarf?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 20:14 GMT
#1901
Hapa is saying things I agree with.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 20:15 GMT
#1904
On March 30 2015 05:03 Koshi wrote:
kita/bh/hapa are mafia.

I forgot WoS. That guy is seriously mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 20:15 GMT
#1906
On March 30 2015 05:14 ritoky wrote:
VE called me a bitch, when I offered him free stuff, he is town

who on this list should I remove to put VE on?

town:
ritoky
rsoul
ls
sl
yamato
hapa
batsnacks
onegu
kita
koshi

kita and hapa.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 20:18 GMT
#1920
On March 30 2015 05:16 Holyflare wrote:
hapa is totes trying to buddy me by copying what i said already

I said it first. I said it about WoS. I said it about kita. I said it about sepulcher guy. I said it about trfel. Like all the people.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 20:20 GMT
#1925
Hapa, you are still mafia because if I am wrong on everything you are just sheeping thread sentiment.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 20:20 GMT
#1929
And chances are bigger I am wrong on a lot than that I am right on a lot.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 20:32 GMT
#1962
On March 30 2015 05:29 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:27 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:24 Holyflare wrote:
is this the time for a bh claim? :D


yeah normally I would but my role is like, super sweet and because of what it is, if I claim it in-thread it helps two other roles, one of which is scum and the other of which is town, and boosts the strength of their night actions. I'm not sure it's actually a good idea to claim, though I get the feeling it would proooobably be more useful for town than scum if I did, I'm not sure.

Which makes you... 3P.

Let's avoid this lynch.

Yes. Don't try to be critical at all about somebody who is going to get killed.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 20:33 GMT
#1963
Kita/BH/WoS

All mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 20:34 GMT
#1966
On March 30 2015 05:33 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:32 Koshi wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:29 yamato77 wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:27 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:24 Holyflare wrote:
is this the time for a bh claim? :D


yeah normally I would but my role is like, super sweet and because of what it is, if I claim it in-thread it helps two other roles, one of which is scum and the other of which is town, and boosts the strength of their night actions. I'm not sure it's actually a good idea to claim, though I get the feeling it would proooobably be more useful for town than scum if I did, I'm not sure.

Which makes you... 3P.

Let's avoid this lynch.

Yes. Don't try to be critical at all about somebody who is going to get killed.

I would lynch Koshi because his negative attitude makes reading the game much less fun.

yawn
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 20:37 GMT
#1974
On March 30 2015 05:36 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:33 Koshi wrote:
Kita/BH/WoS

All mafia.


if you want me to pull kita off of my free shit list, then who do you think replaces him?

JAT? is he on it?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 20:38 GMT
#1975
I feel like BH should fully claim. I don't see how his role is not spoiled already.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 20:41 GMT
#1981
BH, somebody flaming me doesn't affect me. Only terrible hosts make me mad. You should know that first hand.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 20:53 GMT
#1995
##unvote
##vote JAT

I don't think ritoky should get a role. It is simply dangerous. I would say give rsoultin/JAT/Holyflare a role. But don't give rsoultin the rogue role. I don't trust her fully because her ritoky vote is off.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 20:54 GMT
#1997
Oh chezitwo is also a good option. I think I would prefer chezitwo over rsoultin.
Really. Why is she voting ritoky?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 20:55 GMT
#1999
BH is mafia. Just lynch him. It's your safest bet.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 20:55 GMT
#2000
I am off.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 21:15 GMT
#2025
On March 29 2015 03:34 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 00:16 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:14 Sepulchre wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:11 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:10 Sepulchre wrote:
On March 29 2015 00:06 Onegu wrote:
See my reason for voting BH is awesome!

Well I do understand it now, however that doesn't change the fact that we don't need to waste our vote on a probable modkill.

From what I'm gathering his actions also don't really have anything to do with his alignment (considering people saw this coming beforehand), so I think we could probably do better.

How did you gather this?

Because Blazinghand/Onegu motioned to policy lynch him before his latest bunch of posts that made everybody (me admittedly included) want to get rid of him.

Ok. But BH and Onegu want to policy lynch him for being an annoyingly aggressive and aggressively wrong lunatic in his last games as town. As you can see he is the opposite this game which indicates that he is scum. He isn't able to emulate his townplay as scum at all.



Btw I really don't like this post feels like he knows I'm town. Like if I was scum I would want a josh I who I know can't read me for shit in this game. This stinks of TMI to me

I actually scumread you for this post Onegu.
Where is the TMI from JAT?

He just makes a statement reardless of your alignment. He didn't make that statement because he knows that I always read you wrong so that as scum you would not lynch him or wtf how incredible insane metaing are you here?
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O95
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason173
BRAT_OK 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15310
Artosis 837
Mini 237
ZZZero.O 95
Mind 76
Hyun 38
Bale 25
NaDa 23
Dota 2
qojqva2693
420jenkins556
League of Legends
Doublelift1893
JimRising 18
Counter-Strike
Fnx 602
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6120
Khaldor1242
Liquid`Hasu1054
Other Games
summit1g6416
FrodaN2278
B2W.Neo773
byalli331
ToD208
Railgan38
KnowMe6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1319
BasetradeTV265
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
StarCraft 2
angryscii 35
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• Adnapsc2 38
• Reevou 10
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• Hupsaiya 0
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki19
• FirePhoenix11
• FT.aCt)Sony2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie726
• Shiphtur250
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 54m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 54m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 54m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 54m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.