• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:33
CEST 02:33
KST 09:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8731 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 07 2015 16:03 GMT
#6465
On April 08 2015 00:38 Half the Sky wrote:
Basically my opinion is at this point is if for some reason either of Bats/Crossfire are alive at daybreak and somehow the game isn't over by that point, whichever of them are alive should be auto-lynched.

Agree.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 07 2015 23:24 GMT
#6492
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 07 2015 23:25 GMT
#6496
gg scum team.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 07 2015 23:46 GMT
#6529
An unknown number of 3rd parties just seems difficult in general for town.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 08 2015 00:02 GMT
#6545
On April 08 2015 08:51 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2015 08:46 Snarfs wrote:
An unknown number of 3rd parties just seems difficult in general for town.

Depends. In this game they made the game unwinnable for town (losing in the process) but had they worked WITH town instead then scum would have had a hard time.
If slam works with town we do not lose a lynch, we get rid of VA (probably) etc.
If Holyflare works with town we get rid of BH 100 %
Both would win and be removed from the game so there wouldn't be so many question marks left. Everyone is happy. Except for mafia.


Yea, that makes sense. I wish I'd saved chez/marv night 1. I was very close to it but just wasn't confident enough.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 08 2015 00:05 GMT
#6551
On April 08 2015 09:03 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2015 09:02 Snarfs wrote:
On April 08 2015 08:51 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 08 2015 08:46 Snarfs wrote:
An unknown number of 3rd parties just seems difficult in general for town.

Depends. In this game they made the game unwinnable for town (losing in the process) but had they worked WITH town instead then scum would have had a hard time.
If slam works with town we do not lose a lynch, we get rid of VA (probably) etc.
If Holyflare works with town we get rid of BH 100 %
Both would win and be removed from the game so there wouldn't be so many question marks left. Everyone is happy. Except for mafia.


Yea, that makes sense. I wish I'd saved chez/marv night 1. I was very close to it but just wasn't confident enough.

Did he know you were a medic? Because he told me that he expected to be shot and had I been a medic I would have saved him. But I only had this shitty warrior bodyguard power.

No. If I wasn't confident enough to save him, I wasn't confident enough to tell him I was a medic. I only claimed my medic powers to you all game, then to Onegu the last night.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 08 2015 00:07 GMT
#6552
On April 08 2015 09:03 gonzaw wrote:
Xfire, why did you derail the D4 lynch by openly siding with anti-town 3P, pushing the lynch OFF confirmed scum and ON to a somewhat likely townie?
Well, other than "I thought she was very likely scum and town would instantly lose by not lynching her"

I mean, I got this. And I didn't think he was scum for it. But I would not switch to HtS before Sepulchre in any game ever. And I probably would have switched off bats to Sepulchre if he pushed that.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 08 2015 00:17 GMT
#6562
On April 08 2015 09:15 Holyflare wrote:
Kitaman don't even talk to me about flaming. It was lylo and I gave you free mafia and was literally the only player in the game trying to analyse anything only for a bunch of afk tits to say lololol let's lynch hf. I pleaded about 500 times for people to stop and actually talk about my analysis and instead you didn't.

It's also ridiculous for me to claim day 1 when there's a sherlock a watson a lestrade and i have no idea what any of their win cons or powers are.

You were pushing the lynch off of confirmed mafia batsnacks. Town doesn't know your alignment, but we do see that.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 08 2015 00:38 GMT
#6579
On April 08 2015 08:51 GreYMisT wrote:
My next game with either be a PYP/PTP (GreYMisT style) or another game that me and a few others have in the works

Looking forward to another PYP!
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 08 2015 03:13 GMT
#6631
On April 08 2015 11:34 Onegu wrote:
JAT you told me to trust OwS so he was the only one I shared everything with . Also I tried to play town leader last night I kept everything as close to the vest as I could except with Obi, while getting as much info as I could from everyone else. I started to trust HtS toward the end but couldn't PM directed OwS to bus me and sepulchre.

Did you tell him I was doctor or did they guess that?
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 08 2015 03:14 GMT
#6632
On April 08 2015 12:07 gonzaw wrote:
I think people may have relied too much on "confirmations" using roles/PMs/etc.

Obi was basically assumed confirmed town because of a town check from someone
BH was basically assumed town the last phases because of some PM thing with Onegu (that I still don't understand)
HTS was basically assumed mafia for a while because of some weird night action stuff with Damdred and kita or whatever.

Just ignore all that shit, specially in a Greymist game. I mean, obviously dwell on that stuff and have all the fun you can get with 5th party House Chezinu and sleeper cell and self-redirecting magic-bus-driver and whatever. But for lynching and figuring out alignments....yeah, leave it out.

I agree. Still fun though haha
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 08 2015 03:15 GMT
#6633
On April 08 2015 10:59 Crossfire99 wrote:
Sorry guys

I played pretty terribly. Definitely felt pretty lost most of the game and even when I thought I was sure I was wrong LOL. Probably shouldn't have signed up. I didn't have enough time to play to my standards especially with the amount of posts this game. Probably won't play mafia again at least while the spam is this high. It's just not my thing and I don't like playing with that many posts. I also didn't like pms, but I never played with them so it was something different to try.

As for why I did what I did during the last day. I really thought town was in a 4-5-2 situation and that VA was 3rd party and really had to kill bats. I figured town had to take a risk and not lynch bats because if not they would lose due to the amount of KP. I actually thought HtS was mafia and was super sure of that. Obviously, I was wrong. And it was pretty much only hubris that caused me to stick with HtS over Sep who I also agreed was mafia. That was dumb.

Even playing terribly, I still had fun. Thanks for hosting GreY! I know it is difficult work and you do a great job!

Random fact: During day 3 I death framed VA to get a list of the actions performed on him, so we could figure out once and for all whether or not he was scum. I thought I would get the results immediately, but I misunderstood and would only get results if he was targeted by scum which never happened, so it ended up being for naught. GG everybody.

You did enough for most of us to assume you were town right up until the last post so I'd say that's a good enough job.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-08 04:52:43
April 08 2015 04:52 GMT
#6654
On April 08 2015 12:59 Onegu wrote:
Kita going to observe bats. VA going to shoot kita. BH checks speculre. Snarfs medic save you.Crossfire says he only has passives. Me mask to you lightning rod item on bats forcing VA to shoot bats. Then what you decide to do. I told HtS to do her thing on BH but guessing she is scum so. Speculre hasn't responded. I'm missing someone I think...

Original Message From ObiWanShinobi:
So what is everyone claiming as their night action? Is that finalized?

Show nested quote +

Bahaha that's awesome :D
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 08 2015 15:52 GMT
#6680
On April 08 2015 18:23 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2015 09:02 Snarfs wrote:
On April 08 2015 08:51 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 08 2015 08:46 Snarfs wrote:
An unknown number of 3rd parties just seems difficult in general for town.

Depends. In this game they made the game unwinnable for town (losing in the process) but had they worked WITH town instead then scum would have had a hard time.
If slam works with town we do not lose a lynch, we get rid of VA (probably) etc.
If Holyflare works with town we get rid of BH 100 %
Both would win and be removed from the game so there wouldn't be so many question marks left. Everyone is happy. Except for mafia.


Yea, that makes sense. I wish I'd saved chez/marv night 1. I was very close to it but just wasn't confident enough.

why do you have to be confident? I was a really obvious shot, even without knowing who i was.

I think it was just a mistake to save Koshi over you. My bad.
Prev 1 4 5 6 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings59
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 138
SpeCial 121
CosmosSc2 45
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1618
Rain 1593
Artosis 651
910 60
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm127
League of Legends
Doublelift3405
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox250
Other Games
summit1g8873
shahzam544
JimRising 441
C9.Mang0340
PiGStarcraft288
Maynarde131
Liquid`Ken7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick898
BasetradeTV163
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP70
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie795
• Shiphtur191
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 27m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
10h 27m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
23h 27m
Patches Events
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.