• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:01
CEST 22:01
KST 05:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9026 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 19:39 GMT
#1828
On March 30 2015 04:37 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 04:34 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Btw rit, if I had to give you an answer I'd say get rid of Onegu.

If nothing else because I've done more than him. :D


so you'd leave hapa on the list?


I don't care very much about who you leave on the list, tbh. I'd imagine you wouldn't give him something uber powerful anyway.

If I really wanted someone off that list it would be LS but that's besides the point.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 19:49 GMT
#1841
On March 30 2015 04:48 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 04:34 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Btw rit, if I had to give you an answer I'd say get rid of Onegu.

If nothing else because I've done more than him. :D



So you town read me but don't want me to get stuff?


I don't townread you.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 19:51 GMT
#1846
Jat, how do you have Trfel and Hapa as possible lynches if Hapa wants to lynch Trfel?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 19:53 GMT
#1849
On March 30 2015 04:52 Chezitwo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 04:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Jat, how do you have Trfel and Hapa as possible lynches if Hapa wants to lynch Trfel?

why not?


I am of the impression that scumteams generally don't lynch into themselves without good reason to do so.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 20:12 GMT
#1893
On March 30 2015 04:55 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 04:53 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:52 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Jat, how do you have Trfel and Hapa as possible lynches if Hapa wants to lynch Trfel?

why not?


I am of the impression that scumteams generally don't lynch into themselves without good reason to do so.

Are you of the impression that scum Hapa would think his push is gonna be very successful given his current towncred? Also I don't make associative reads. I could be wrong about one of them but they are both scummy individually.


I think that's rather convoluted.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 20:14 GMT
#1900
I don't think my argument carries as much weight if 3p is involved though.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 20:15 GMT
#1905
On March 30 2015 05:14 ritoky wrote:
VE called me a bitch, when I offered him free stuff, he is town

who on this list should I remove to put VE on?

town:
ritoky
rsoul
ls
sl
yamato
hapa
batsnacks
onegu
kita
koshi


WHERE'S MY STUFF?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 20:16 GMT
#1909
On March 30 2015 05:15 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:15 Koshi wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:03 Koshi wrote:
kita/bh/hapa are mafia.

I forgot WoS. That guy is seriously mafia.


I will bus...

ALL MY TEAMMATES


lol'd irl
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 20:21 GMT
#1933
On March 30 2015 05:17 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:12 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:53 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:52 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Jat, how do you have Trfel and Hapa as possible lynches if Hapa wants to lynch Trfel?

why not?


I am of the impression that scumteams generally don't lynch into themselves without good reason to do so.

Are you of the impression that scum Hapa would think his push is gonna be very successful given his current towncred? Also I don't make associative reads. I could be wrong about one of them but they are both scummy individually.


I think that's rather convoluted.

Explain.
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:13 Hapahauli wrote:
Hm well I'm mostly caught up. If anyone has anything to ask, I'll be around for a while.

You will have to do more than that if you want to survive until tomorrow. I find your cases rather shallow.


"Hapa is pushing his scumpartner for towncred while aiming for the end result of neither of them being lynched."

-Jat, probably.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 20:26 GMT
#1950
On March 30 2015 05:23 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:21 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:17 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:12 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:55 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:53 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:52 Chezitwo wrote:
On March 30 2015 04:51 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Jat, how do you have Trfel and Hapa as possible lynches if Hapa wants to lynch Trfel?

why not?


I am of the impression that scumteams generally don't lynch into themselves without good reason to do so.

Are you of the impression that scum Hapa would think his push is gonna be very successful given his current towncred? Also I don't make associative reads. I could be wrong about one of them but they are both scummy individually.


I think that's rather convoluted.

Explain.
On March 30 2015 05:13 Hapahauli wrote:
Hm well I'm mostly caught up. If anyone has anything to ask, I'll be around for a while.

You will have to do more than that if you want to survive until tomorrow. I find your cases rather shallow.


"Hapa is pushing his scumpartner for towncred while aiming for the end result of neither of them being lynched."

-Jat, probably.

Your point? This happens all the time. And I am not even saying this is definitely the case.


You tell me. I pretty much dropped it after 3p got involved so whatever I guess.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 20:52 GMT
#1994
On March 30 2015 05:46 Chezitwo wrote:
The irony is palpable


haha
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 20:57 GMT
#2003
On March 30 2015 05:48 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:45 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:42 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:38 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:34 Hapahauli wrote:
No no, not lynching BH.

Bad JAT. Bad.

This will surely change my mind.


Is BH-trolling alignment indicative?

No, but him being the way he is towards Koshi is. It reminds me of his behaviour towards me in YOSO and also of some cell game he was mafia in (?).

Look dude when I /inned for this game Koshi wasn't signed up for it, then he like signed up and the game started before I realized he was /in. If I knew he was in, I'd have /outed. You can't begin to imagine the depths of my... feelings of love towarrds Koshi because he's such a great guy, I can't even play with him because he's so awesome (*winks at greymist*). Koshi is handsome, intelligent, and best of all, friendly with his criticisms. Yes, he's definitely good for the TL Mafia community and makes games fun and not terrible and awful.

Then ignore him and don't tell people to lynch an obvious townie if you are town. You are being way worse than he is.

ok fine let's kill snarfs then

as long as we're not killing me I'm good honestly. I don't really have reads since this thread is a monstrosity and every time I leave for a half day I come back and there's 50 pages of "wat"


Is snarfs actually suspicious to you or are you just saying that?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 20:57 GMT
#2004
On March 30 2015 05:56 ritoky wrote:
because I am a claimed blue role who is distributing goods to the town, the better question is why don't I have even more votes?


Because you're not giving me stuff.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 20:59 GMT
#2007
On March 30 2015 05:58 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:56 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:52 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:49 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:48 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:45 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:42 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:38 Hapahauli wrote:
[quote]

Is BH-trolling alignment indicative?

No, but him being the way he is towards Koshi is. It reminds me of his behaviour towards me in YOSO and also of some cell game he was mafia in (?).

Look dude when I /inned for this game Koshi wasn't signed up for it, then he like signed up and the game started before I realized he was /in. If I knew he was in, I'd have /outed. You can't begin to imagine the depths of my... feelings of love towarrds Koshi because he's such a great guy, I can't even play with him because he's so awesome (*winks at greymist*). Koshi is handsome, intelligent, and best of all, friendly with his criticisms. Yes, he's definitely good for the TL Mafia community and makes games fun and not terrible and awful.

Then ignore him and don't tell people to lynch an obvious townie if you are town. You are being way worse than he is.

ok fine let's kill snarfs then

as long as we're not killing me I'm good honestly. I don't really have reads since this thread is a monstrosity and every time I leave for a half day I come back and there's 50 pages of "wat"

But this will not change in future days so you are telling us that you won't be useful at all this game I take it?


dude look at the cluster that is D1 and tell me you expect me to read that now? I can commit to reading going forwards since it's not the weekend any more and I'll be able to spend time. I'm sure nobody said anything interesting anyways

So if you come in here again and say you won't read everything during the week you will agree to be lynched. Y/N?


Why would I ever agree to be lynched? What kind of question is this, no matter what I'm not going to agree to be lynched, regardless of alignment. How does this help you? Have you ever played mafia before? Obviously, if I try to use this excuse during the week I *will* get lynched, but no way in the nine hells would I AGREE to be lynched. wtf

That's basically the same. If whoever gets warrior does not kill you today and you don't start playing for real tomorrow I will lynch you next. I don't want to see a single post about Koshi anymore.


+1
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 21:01 GMT
#2009
On March 30 2015 05:58 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:57 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:56 ritoky wrote:
because I am a claimed blue role who is distributing goods to the town, the better question is why don't I have even more votes?


Because you're not giving me stuff.


who should be removed for you and why?


One of LS/Onegu, as stated.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 21:05 GMT
#2014
On March 30 2015 06:05 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:01 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:58 ritoky wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:57 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:56 ritoky wrote:
because I am a claimed blue role who is distributing goods to the town, the better question is why don't I have even more votes?


Because you're not giving me stuff.


who should be removed for you and why?


One of LS/Onegu, as stated.



Your reason for removing me is stupid btw...


ur stupid
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 21:09 GMT
#2020
On March 30 2015 06:05 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 05:57 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:48 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:45 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:42 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:38 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:36 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:34 Hapahauli wrote:
No no, not lynching BH.

Bad JAT. Bad.

This will surely change my mind.


Is BH-trolling alignment indicative?

No, but him being the way he is towards Koshi is. It reminds me of his behaviour towards me in YOSO and also of some cell game he was mafia in (?).

Look dude when I /inned for this game Koshi wasn't signed up for it, then he like signed up and the game started before I realized he was /in. If I knew he was in, I'd have /outed. You can't begin to imagine the depths of my... feelings of love towarrds Koshi because he's such a great guy, I can't even play with him because he's so awesome (*winks at greymist*). Koshi is handsome, intelligent, and best of all, friendly with his criticisms. Yes, he's definitely good for the TL Mafia community and makes games fun and not terrible and awful.

Then ignore him and don't tell people to lynch an obvious townie if you are town. You are being way worse than he is.

ok fine let's kill snarfs then

as long as we're not killing me I'm good honestly. I don't really have reads since this thread is a monstrosity and every time I leave for a half day I come back and there's 50 pages of "wat"


Is snarfs actually suspicious to you or are you just saying that?


As I have explicitly stated a couple times now, I have no read on snarfs but snarfs possesses an important quality of "not being me" so let's lynch him instead.


Spectacular.

Now, for funsies, can you actually read his filter and tell us why we should lynch him over you?

Or any other player in the game for that matter.

There's a bunch of them and many don't even have filters that go beyond 1-2 pages.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 21:16 GMT
#2027
On March 30 2015 06:15 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:01 LightningStrike wrote:
Tbh I trusting JAT since he normally a smart player and he's playing his town meta too so even better!
##Vote: Justanothertownie


>< lol...can you say why you have an issue with any of ritoky, koshi or holyflare first?

better yet, give me three names of people you want ^^


Rsoultin who are you going to lynch?

You're probably winning this election.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 21:19 GMT
#2037
On March 30 2015 06:17 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:06 Crossfire99 wrote:
Why does it seem like we are getting away from a Hapa lynch?

On March 30 2015 05:30 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:25 Keirathi wrote:
So Hapa:

Why did you fuck off for the last 44 hours? You obviously were around and varying points and still did absolutely nothing. What gives?


I had a fairly busy two days, so I was actively trying to detach myself from the thread to preserve my sanity. To force myself to "not give a shit" if you will. I really didn't want to be thinking about this mafia game for the last two days.

It certainly worked. Personally anyway. As for the negative effects, I think ~50 hours is plenty of time to get suspicion off of me.


Why didn't you tell us this previously? This just seems like an retroactive explanation for why you actively refused to play. If you were really busy, tell us then instead of making the purposely trolly posts which show you are "following" the thread but are just refusing to play.


I've tried stuff like that before. In many games, I post pre-game that "oh, I won't be as active because I'm busy etc etc", and then I end up try-harding anyway because I can't get the game off my mind.

So I tried something different. Woop.

But the main reason that people are moving away from my lynch is that it's generally really fucking obvious to tell if I'm mafia when I'm posting for an extended amount of time. In 48 hours, it should be pretty easy to tell my alignment. And if for whatever reason it isn't, my role allows me to kill myself on Day 3, so I'll save you from lynching me if I don't do my job.


We have no reason to believe you'll actually kill yourself. >:|
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 29 2015 21:22 GMT
#2051
On March 30 2015 06:21 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 06:19 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:17 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2015 06:06 Crossfire99 wrote:
Why does it seem like we are getting away from a Hapa lynch?

On March 30 2015 05:30 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2015 05:25 Keirathi wrote:
So Hapa:

Why did you fuck off for the last 44 hours? You obviously were around and varying points and still did absolutely nothing. What gives?


I had a fairly busy two days, so I was actively trying to detach myself from the thread to preserve my sanity. To force myself to "not give a shit" if you will. I really didn't want to be thinking about this mafia game for the last two days.

It certainly worked. Personally anyway. As for the negative effects, I think ~50 hours is plenty of time to get suspicion off of me.


Why didn't you tell us this previously? This just seems like an retroactive explanation for why you actively refused to play. If you were really busy, tell us then instead of making the purposely trolly posts which show you are "following" the thread but are just refusing to play.


I've tried stuff like that before. In many games, I post pre-game that "oh, I won't be as active because I'm busy etc etc", and then I end up try-harding anyway because I can't get the game off my mind.

So I tried something different. Woop.

But the main reason that people are moving away from my lynch is that it's generally really fucking obvious to tell if I'm mafia when I'm posting for an extended amount of time. In 48 hours, it should be pretty easy to tell my alignment. And if for whatever reason it isn't, my role allows me to kill myself on Day 3, so I'll save you from lynching me if I don't do my job.


We have no reason to believe you'll actually kill yourself. >:|


The Day 3 thing is the most irrelevant thing in my post.


SEEMS PRETTY RELEVANT IMO.
Retired.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1515
RotterdaM980
TaKeTV 389
IndyStarCraft 183
SteadfastSC183
ZombieGrub78
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1515
RotterdaM 980
IndyStarCraft 183
SteadfastSC 183
MaxPax 180
RuFF_SC2 105
ZombieGrub78
UpATreeSC 77
MindelVK 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2728
Shuttle 502
Dewaltoss 114
910 68
Mind 62
Bale 13
Counter-Strike
fl0m3833
pashabiceps1197
Fnx 687
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu693
Other Games
Grubby4244
summit1g1775
Beastyqt756
shahzam472
mouzStarbuck423
ToD199
C9.Mang0157
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV210
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 202
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 14
• Eskiya23 14
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade303
Other Games
• imaqtpie841
• Shiphtur294
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 59m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 59m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
14h 59m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.