• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:41
CEST 16:41
KST 23:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror0[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9478 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14 15 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 02:36 GMT
#1096
On March 29 2015 11:35 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 11:20 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 29 2015 10:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 10:55 Koshi wrote:
Why is kita town JAT?

I am not saying he is town (hint: that's what HF did)


What do you think about HF's town read on me?

Not much since he never said why.
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 11:28 Koshi wrote:
WoS has no townreads.

If he is scum then that's not why.

Yes. It is because he just made some post about me being scum and my entire team being afk.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 02:37 GMT
#1103
On March 29 2015 11:33 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Btw Koshi you gave Wave like 30 seconds to give you his townreads, so.

seriously bro. Wave is around. He refuses to give me anything because I caught his bullshit and he is panicking.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 02:38 GMT
#1109
On March 29 2015 11:37 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 11:36 Koshi wrote:
On March 29 2015 11:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 11:20 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 29 2015 10:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 10:55 Koshi wrote:
Why is kita town JAT?

I am not saying he is town (hint: that's what HF did)


What do you think about HF's town read on me?

Not much since he never said why.
On March 29 2015 11:28 Koshi wrote:
WoS has no townreads.

If he is scum then that's not why.

Yes. It is because he just made some post about me being scum and my entire team being afk.

I admit that post was awful.

Yes. It doesn't make any sense because WoS doesn't have a townread on any high filter. And he is calling the small filters town for the dumbest reasons. Look at yamato, look at VA.

So who is left? Why does he entertain the idea that I am mafia and my team is afk?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 02:41 GMT
#1117
On March 29 2015 11:40 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 10:47 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm basically just waiting to hear BH's rng target.

I'm not actually RNGing this game, seriously. I'm voting for anyone who is going to kill Koshi. Less Koshi = better game imo

Nha you should be happy. this game will be fine. You didn't balance it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 02:42 GMT
#1120
On March 29 2015 11:41 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 11:38 Koshi wrote:
On March 29 2015 11:37 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 11:36 Koshi wrote:
On March 29 2015 11:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 11:20 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 29 2015 10:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 10:55 Koshi wrote:
Why is kita town JAT?

I am not saying he is town (hint: that's what HF did)


What do you think about HF's town read on me?

Not much since he never said why.
On March 29 2015 11:28 Koshi wrote:
WoS has no townreads.

If he is scum then that's not why.

Yes. It is because he just made some post about me being scum and my entire team being afk.

I admit that post was awful.

Yes. It doesn't make any sense because WoS doesn't have a townread on any high filter. And he is calling the small filters town for the dumbest reasons. Look at yamato, look at VA.

So who is left? Why does he entertain the idea that I am mafia and my team is afk?

It was a joke, rayn jr.

Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 09:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
Hai again guise.
I think there was something I was going to comment on like 10 pages back but I don't want to reread

HF probs town, JAT probs town. Especially 'cause he's being belligerent and numerous.
I think exo vs JAT is probably town on town cause that sort of thing usually is so I'll back of whatever weak bullshit I might have gone and looked at re: exo

Ummm I dunno who's scum really.


A quick read through my filter shows a few of my townreads.
And just like rayn, these won't be good enough for you, and you're going to spam up the thread for the rest of the day/game until you get your way, and are wrong, or you die or you are modkilled for being an insufferable %^&*&.

Nha. You are obvious mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 02:42 GMT
#1122
Wait BH is also mafia. This is just one of his plays. BH actually begged me to like him the last time we spoke. I still got the PMs.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 02:45 GMT
#1131
On March 29 2015 11:45 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 11:42 Koshi wrote:
Wait BH is also mafia. This is just one of his plays. BH actually begged me to like him the last time we spoke. I still got the PMs.


yeah and you replied like a cunt so you get treated like a cunt

Nope. I actually replied really nice. And I kept myself to that reply.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 02:48 GMT
#1136
On March 29 2015 11:47 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 11:45 Koshi wrote:
On March 29 2015 11:45 Blazinghand wrote:
On March 29 2015 11:42 Koshi wrote:
Wait BH is also mafia. This is just one of his plays. BH actually begged me to like him the last time we spoke. I still got the PMs.


yeah and you replied like a cunt so you get treated like a cunt

Nope. I actually replied really nice. And I kept myself to that reply.

haha are you kidding me? want me to quote it? the fact that you're even replying to anything I say shows you what a liar you were

What? You said I shouldn't shit on you in random threads. I didn't. Maybe once or twice in many months.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 02:58 GMT
#1168
[QUOTE]On March 29 2015 11:49 Blazinghand wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 29 2015 11:48 Koshi wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 29 2015 11:47 Blazinghand wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 29 2015 11:45 Koshi wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 29 2015 11:45 Blazinghand wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 29 2015 11:42 Koshi wrote:
Wait BH is also mafia. This is just one of his plays. BH actually begged me to like him the last time we spoke. I still got the PMs.[/QUOTE]

yeah and you replied like a cunt so you get treated like a cunt[/QUOTE]
Nope. I actually replied really nice. And I kept myself to that reply.[/QUOTE]
haha are you kidding me? want me to quote it? the fact that you're even replying to anything I say shows you what a liar you were[/QUOTE]
I had many lines typed out in reply but I deleted them all. That's how nice I am.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 03:01 GMT
#1176
On March 29 2015 11:56 Crossfire99 wrote:
Did I miss anything super important while gone? I skimmed what I missed and the biggest conclusion beyond some town reads is that I think Hapa is scum like other people have already mentioned. He seems to have been around and following the thread, yet did pretty much nothing, which is not like his town game at all. I'm down with voting someone who'd lynch him.

Right now I'd probably vote for one of rsoultin, HF, kita and keir because I think they're town. I'm more confident in my rsoultin and HF reads because they're very active, interacting with everyone, and trying to figure out alignments.

kita is not town. But I guess we could maybe vote for the other ones.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 03:03 GMT
#1181
Really. Why is WoS trying to get a powerrole? He hasn't done jack shit to earn it and asked it when he enetered the thread, and is still asking it. But in between he just makes terrible reads on yamato and VA.

Did anybody read his VA townread? Seriously.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 03:08 GMT
#1193
On March 29 2015 09:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 09:17 Half the Sky wrote:
VA tends to not do as much as town but tries hard a bit more as scum from what I understand. I'd say a slight town lean for now.

Night kills might be a way to ferret him out - as scum, he tends to be a fan of a "shit up the thread" strategy, so the deaths of people who aren't doing much could potentially be a red flag. I know he mentioned something of the sort in the past.

That's not so true anymore honestly. VA is consistently inconsistent, though I'm usually ok at reading him. This game I'm inclined to think town.

The only thing he is consistently good at is blue/3P sniping as scum and in a game like this that's probably irrelevant. If scum he'll be the last to go down and easily caught by that time so I'm not pushing him any time soon.


How is that not a contradiction? Not to mention the entire text is really icky to read.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 03:09 GMT
#1197
On March 29 2015 12:04 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 12:03 Koshi wrote:
Really. Why is WoS trying to get a powerrole? He hasn't done jack shit to earn it and asked it when he enetered the thread, and is still asking it. But in between he just makes terrible reads on yamato and VA.

Did anybody read his VA townread? Seriously.

I don't think you will have to worry about him getting a pr.

Yes. So town WoS would now be whining and crying about it because WoS can read the flow of the thread. But this WoS isn't doing that at all while he really really seems to want a powerrole.

Why?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 03:13 GMT
#1208
On March 29 2015 12:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 12:08 Koshi wrote:
On March 29 2015 09:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 29 2015 09:17 Half the Sky wrote:
VA tends to not do as much as town but tries hard a bit more as scum from what I understand. I'd say a slight town lean for now.

Night kills might be a way to ferret him out - as scum, he tends to be a fan of a "shit up the thread" strategy, so the deaths of people who aren't doing much could potentially be a red flag. I know he mentioned something of the sort in the past.

That's not so true anymore honestly. VA is consistently inconsistent, though I'm usually ok at reading him. This game I'm inclined to think town.

The only thing he is consistently good at is blue/3P sniping as scum and in a game like this that's probably irrelevant. If scum he'll be the last to go down and easily caught by that time so I'm not pushing him any time soon.


How is that not a contradiction? Not to mention the entire text is really icky to read.

Not a contradiction at all, rayn jr.
I believe VA is town, but it's entirely possible I'm wrong which will be more evident the longer the game goes on.
Don't see it.

You say that VA is town this game and that you can read him well. But in the second paragraph you say that you dont' want to lynch him because he is such an easy mafia read in the end?


That doesn't add up.

Either VA is town because you can read him well and you read him town.
Or VA is mafia but you don't want to lynch him yet because he is obvious mafia on later days (which is already a lie)
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 03:19 GMT
#1226
[QUOTE]On March 29 2015 09:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
[QUOTE]On March 29 2015 09:17 Half the Sky wrote:
VA tends to not do as much as town but tries hard a bit more as scum from what I understand. I'd say a slight town lean for now.

Night kills might be a way to ferret him out - as scum, he tends to be a fan of a "shit up the thread" strategy, so the deaths of people who aren't doing much could potentially be a red flag. I know he mentioned something of the sort in the past. [/QUOTE]
That's not so true anymore honestly. VA is consistently inconsistent, though I'm usually ok at reading him. This game I'm inclined to think town.

The only thing he is consistently good at is blue/3P sniping as scum and in a game like this that's probably irrelevant. If scum he'll be the last to go down and easily caught by that time so I'm not pushing him any time soon.[/QUOTE
Ok. Let me explain again.

In green WoS says:
VA is hard to read but I can read him well. I think VA is town.

in red WoS says:
VA is easy to read and always the last mafia alive. We shouldn't touch his slot because he will show his true colours.



Why would WoS say the green and the red? You can't think both things. But then read to what he replies. Read what HTS said and then read what WoS replies.

It just doesn't add up. Mafia!WoS saw something about VA and decided to spend a post about his VA meta. It's quite obvious.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 03:19 GMT
#1227
I need to learn how to format better.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 03:20 GMT
#1229
On March 29 2015 09:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 09:17 Half the Sky wrote:
VA tends to not do as much as town but tries hard a bit more as scum from what I understand. I'd say a slight town lean for now.

Night kills might be a way to ferret him out - as scum, he tends to be a fan of a "shit up the thread" strategy, so the deaths of people who aren't doing much could potentially be a red flag. I know he mentioned something of the sort in the past.

That's not so true anymore honestly. VA is consistently inconsistent, though I'm usually ok at reading him. This game I'm inclined to think town.

The only thing he is consistently good at is blue/3P sniping as scum and in a game like this that's probably irrelevant. If scum he'll be the last to go down and easily caught by that time so I'm not pushing him any time soon.

Ok. Let me explain again.

In green WoS says:
VA is hard to read but I can read him well. I think VA is town.

in red WoS says:
VA is easy to read and always the last mafia alive. We shouldn't touch his slot because he will show his true colours.



Why would WoS say the green and the red? You can't think both things. But then read to what he replies. Read what HTS said and then read what WoS replies.

It just doesn't add up. Mafia!WoS saw something about VA and decided to spend a post about his VA meta. It's quite obvious.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 03:22 GMT
#1236
HTS: I think VA is town. here is his meta: ....
WoS: That's not how it goes. I read VA is town. But I think we shouldn't lynch his slot because we will see how mafia he is later.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 03:27 GMT
#1247
On March 29 2015 12:21 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 12:20 Koshi wrote:
On March 29 2015 09:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 29 2015 09:17 Half the Sky wrote:
VA tends to not do as much as town but tries hard a bit more as scum from what I understand. I'd say a slight town lean for now.

Night kills might be a way to ferret him out - as scum, he tends to be a fan of a "shit up the thread" strategy, so the deaths of people who aren't doing much could potentially be a red flag. I know he mentioned something of the sort in the past.

That's not so true anymore honestly. VA is consistently inconsistent, though I'm usually ok at reading him. This game I'm inclined to think town.

The only thing he is consistently good at is blue/3P sniping as scum and in a game like this that's probably irrelevant. If scum he'll be the last to go down and easily caught by that time so I'm not pushing him any time soon.

Ok. Let me explain again.

In green WoS says:
VA is hard to read but I can read him well. I think VA is town.

in red WoS says:
VA is easy to read and always the last mafia alive. We shouldn't touch his slot because he will show his true colours.



Why would WoS say the green and the red? You can't think both things. But then read to what he replies. Read what HTS said and then read what WoS replies.

It just doesn't add up. Mafia!WoS saw something about VA and decided to spend a post about his VA meta. It's quite obvious.

All I see here (at least in this post) is hedging. Not everyone confidently throws 100 % read after 100 % read out there.

No. That is not it.

HTS says VA is town. She correctly says VA tends to care less as mafia. She is right about the fact VA does like to keep active people alive if it doesn't hurt his win chances.
Wos his reply starts with "That's not so true anymore honestly." But it totally is. So that is already odd.

But then he goes on about how he can read VA and how VA is town. (which is already the same read as HTS, strange way how WoS formulates his post just to come to the same conclusion on VA)

But then he adds that VA is hard to catch as mafia till the endgame and that we THEREFORE shouldn't lynch him?

WHY?
HTS reads VA as town.
WoS reads VA as town.

NOBODY WANTS TO LYNCH VA.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 29 2015 03:27 GMT
#1249
On March 29 2015 12:25 VayneAuthority wrote:
so who actually legitimately wants warrior and isn't a shit player? I already know holyflare said he didnt want it and I need to cast my vote before I go to bed since I wont be around tomorrow much.

Do you want to kill WoS. If you do. Vote me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 49
CosmosSc2 35
trigger 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53008
Shuttle 9451
FanTaSy 1737
BeSt 660
Horang2 490
Larva 150
Soma 145
Sexy 144
Last 115
Mind 102
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 93
Pusan 83
Zeus 77
Hyun 64
hero 62
Killer 52
Aegong 47
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 25
PianO 22
Rock 17
NaDa 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc4337
qojqva2278
Dendi1430
420jenkins530
Fuzer 52
Counter-Strike
fl0m3233
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor981
Liquid`Hasu735
Other Games
B2W.Neo847
Beastyqt531
Mlord432
byalli409
Livibee213
Hui .192
ArmadaUGS134
KnowMe96
Mew2King61
QueenE56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick771
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream71
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 32
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1782
League of Legends
• Nemesis3433
Other Games
• WagamamaTV198
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 19m
Replay Cast
8h 19m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 19m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
20h 19m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 20h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.