• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:58
CEST 00:58
KST 07:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10119 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 41

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 50 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 19:38 GMT
#5357
On April 04 2015 04:35 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 04:34 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 04:30 Holyflare wrote:
what if lestrade has to kill moriarty to get a buff and lestrade is mafia and that's why moriarty hasn't claimed? :o

Then moriarty could have claimed in pms to any townread.


Jat you and I are on the same wavelength

I'm glad someone else is smart enough to think about this game like I do, and vaguely horrified it's you. I actually used to have a rather low opinion of your talent

That's ok since I have a rather low opinion or your talent to judge other peoples talent or basically of any of your "talents".
I don't know if we are on the same wavelength. I think Moriarty still hiding means you are town more likely than not. I also think if that was not the case I would have already gotten rid of you in one way or another because your play sucks ass.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 20:07 GMT
#5360
Wow, mafia really hates me. Someone made it so that I cannot pm anymore.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 20:07 GMT
#5361
On April 04 2015 04:47 batsnacks wrote:
jat did you use that soul fragment I sent you?

Obviously not.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 20:08 GMT
#5362
On April 04 2015 05:07 justanothertownie wrote:
Wow, mafia really hates me. Someone made it so that I cannot pm anymore.

Which is a pretty dumb move btw. but hey.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 20:28 GMT
#5366
On April 04 2015 05:10 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 05:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 05:07 justanothertownie wrote:
Wow, mafia really hates me. Someone made it so that I cannot pm anymore.

Which is a pretty dumb move btw. but hey.


You're masoned with kita right now or...?

Why do you assume this?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 20:32 GMT
#5368
On April 04 2015 05:11 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 05:07 justanothertownie wrote:
Wow, mafia really hates me. Someone made it so that I cannot pm anymore.



Damn and I wanted to know what my mask did so I could avoid making a duplicate

Hm? If you can duplicate the mask you gave me then by all means do it. It is a pretty good one.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 20:32 GMT
#5370
On April 04 2015 05:29 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 05:28 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 05:10 batsnacks wrote:
On April 04 2015 05:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 05:07 justanothertownie wrote:
Wow, mafia really hates me. Someone made it so that I cannot pm anymore.

Which is a pretty dumb move btw. but hey.


You're masoned with kita right now or...?

Why do you assume this?


because you said your PMs were blocked and kita has claimed he can talk during the day and no one else has?

So?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 20:35 GMT
#5372
On April 04 2015 05:33 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 05:32 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 05:29 batsnacks wrote:
On April 04 2015 05:28 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 05:10 batsnacks wrote:
On April 04 2015 05:08 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 05:07 justanothertownie wrote:
Wow, mafia really hates me. Someone made it so that I cannot pm anymore.

Which is a pretty dumb move btw. but hey.


You're masoned with kita right now or...?

Why do you assume this?


because you said your PMs were blocked and kita has claimed he can talk during the day and no one else has?

So?


that's the connection my brain made. like, the logic stops there.

I may or may not be masoned with kita but regardless of that I was informed that I can't pm anymore at night.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 20:38 GMT
#5375
On April 04 2015 05:36 batsnacks wrote:
Anyway it would be really helpful for you to use that fragment. I can only send out 1 fragment per night, 1 player can only redeem 1 fragment per day I'm pretty sure, the chances of me getting my ulti are pretty slim if you don't use it.

Even if I trusted you in the slightest I would not be able to use your item today since I already used the lurker spikes.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 20:39 GMT
#5376
On April 04 2015 05:37 kitaman27 wrote:
hmm rsoul's PM blocking role was delivered at the start of the night cycle when I asked. I wonder why yours would be a day action where you receive a notification now.

Also, sounds like we have a third planeswalker.

No idea. I can only say that I was just informed that I can't pm at night anymore.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 20:42 GMT
#5378
On April 04 2015 05:40 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 05:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 05:36 batsnacks wrote:
Anyway it would be really helpful for you to use that fragment. I can only send out 1 fragment per night, 1 player can only redeem 1 fragment per day I'm pretty sure, the chances of me getting my ulti are pretty slim if you don't use it.

Even if I trusted you in the slightest I would not be able to use your item today since I already used the lurker spikes.


I know you have to put on a show and act thoughtful and diligent but you have zero reason not to trust me.

Yeah?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 21:02 GMT
#5382
On April 04 2015 05:56 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 05:32 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 05:11 Onegu wrote:
On April 04 2015 05:07 justanothertownie wrote:
Wow, mafia really hates me. Someone made it so that I cannot pm anymore.



Damn and I wanted to know what my mask did so I could avoid making a duplicate

Hm? If you can duplicate the mask you gave me then by all means do it. It is a pretty good one.



It all depends on what targeted you, if I give someone else a mask and it would be the same thing it becomes a mask that does nothing

Ah, I see the problem. Hm.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 21:28 GMT
#5387
On April 04 2015 06:05 kitaman27 wrote:
Dunno if that falls under the generic cryptography rule or not.

A good idea. No timestamps BUT:
Onegu, in your pm you send me when you said you trust me and what I should do you explicitly named 2 things that would be good. The second one is what happened.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 21:46 GMT
#5393
Who ever "aborts" this lynch will be lynched next.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 21:47 GMT
#5395
There has been plenty resistance before he claimed scum.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 21:50 GMT
#5399
On April 04 2015 06:49 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 04 2015 06:47 Onegu wrote:
On April 04 2015 06:28 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 04 2015 06:05 kitaman27 wrote:
Dunno if that falls under the generic cryptography rule or not.

A good idea. No timestamps BUT:
Onegu, in your pm you send me when you said you trust me and what I should do you explicitly named 2 things that would be good. The second one is what happened.



Ok gotcha



Is that the only thing that you got or is there more?

Only that.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 21:52 GMT
#5400
Look, whoever is town in this game will vote damdred. This majority lynch. Even if you don't agree with the target because you are stupid or for whatever other reason you will never get a majority on someone else until deadline so FUCKING VOTE DAMDRED AND KEEP IT THERE.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 21:58 GMT
#5404
On April 04 2015 06:57 batsnacks wrote:
Like not even acknowledging the possibility is stupid. It is possible the game is about to end with town lynching someone who claimed 3p day 1.

Acknowledged. Now keep your vote on damdred.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 22:36 GMT
#5417
On April 04 2015 07:25 yamato77 wrote:
If something happens and damdred doesn't get lynched I'm going to murder everyone

yo, that's my line
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 22:53 GMT
#5422
I think people that should heavily heavily be scrutinized the next day are VE and Sepulchre btw. in case something doesn't work and I won't be there. Also batsnacks and HTS.

Would not lynch those people:
Onegu
Yamato
Snarfs
Obi (although LS' check is NOT perfect sadly.)

Would probably not lynch:
Keirathi
BH
Crossfire
Strongandbig

No idea what to to with Kita.
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 176
Nina 126
SteadfastSC 59
CosmosSc2 26
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 576
910 59
Bale 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm66
League of Legends
Doublelift2480
Super Smash Bros
PPMD63
Other Games
summit1g9049
Grubby2730
shahzam593
C9.Mang0252
PiGStarcraft229
Maynarde91
Liquid`Ken12
Vindicta1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick88
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 103
• musti20045 43
• davetesta10
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21422
Other Games
• imaqtpie777
• Shiphtur216
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2m
CranKy Ducklings9
Afreeca Starleague
11h 2m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
12h 2m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.