On April 04 2015 02:17 Damdred wrote:
Duh the lurker spikes that I kept lying about
Duh the lurker spikes that I kept lying about
Was there anything wrong with this item or why did you give it to me?
| Forum Index > TL Mafia |
|
justanothertownie
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 17:17 GMT
#5200
On April 04 2015 02:17 Damdred wrote: Duh the lurker spikes that I kept lying about Was there anything wrong with this item or why did you give it to me? | ||
|
justanothertownie
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 17:21 GMT
#5203
On April 04 2015 02:20 Damdred wrote: Yes and no. It did deliver one kp So it did not deliver them to my target or what are you saying`? | ||
|
justanothertownie
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 17:21 GMT
#5205
| ||
|
justanothertownie
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 17:22 GMT
#5206
| ||
|
justanothertownie
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 17:22 GMT
#5208
| ||
|
justanothertownie
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 17:23 GMT
#5209
On April 04 2015 02:22 Damdred wrote: It delivered the kp to the target yes Then what is wrong with it? Is it delayed or what? | ||
|
justanothertownie
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 17:29 GMT
#5213
On April 04 2015 02:29 Onegu wrote: @VE see if you can use the mask I gave you during the day, JAT you should find out also Can't. Have already used an item today anyways. | ||
|
justanothertownie
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 17:31 GMT
#5214
| ||
|
justanothertownie
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 17:34 GMT
#5216
On April 04 2015 02:32 Crossfire99 wrote: Show nested quote + On April 04 2015 02:31 justanothertownie wrote: If there is something to this bond thing then the mask is the only reason we could think about letting damdred live for today. Who do we lynch if not damdred? VA, yamato? Who? It's gotta be someone we can lynch. Good question. I am tempted to just still lynch damdred because then I don't have to waste my time with this game anymore which might be selfish but hey. He could also be bluffing. | ||
|
justanothertownie
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 17:59 GMT
#5221
On April 04 2015 02:56 Damdred wrote: Sorry was raiding. My name is abathor, I infest people with my upgrades and can bond with them sharing my fate. ![]() Sounds very much like a jester role. NOT | ||
|
justanothertownie
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 18:01 GMT
#5226
On April 04 2015 02:41 Keirathi wrote: Yo, I don't think we should lynch Damdred. How on earth can you not think he is scum? | ||
|
justanothertownie
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 18:05 GMT
#5228
On April 04 2015 03:03 kitaman27 wrote: Hi S&B! I'm still not real clear how item transfer abilities work, but how would damdred give JAT the lurker item if it would have been bussed to koshi by hapa? The fact that nobody has claimed the creation of it does make it sketchy though. If he used the item transfer mechanic it probably wouldn't have been bussed because that's not a nightaction. | ||
|
justanothertownie
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 18:07 GMT
#5230
On April 04 2015 03:00 Damdred wrote: Show nested quote + On April 04 2015 02:59 justanothertownie wrote: On April 04 2015 02:56 Damdred wrote: Sorry was raiding. My name is abathor, I infest people with my upgrades and can bond with them sharing my fate. ![]() Sounds very much like a jester role. NOT I am legit sorry I gave you a headache jat You don't have to be sorry about anything. The idiots who believed you should be. | ||
|
justanothertownie
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 18:08 GMT
#5233
On April 04 2015 03:06 Keirathi wrote: Show nested quote + On April 04 2015 03:01 justanothertownie wrote: On April 04 2015 02:41 Keirathi wrote: Yo, I don't think we should lynch Damdred. How on earth can you not think he is scum? Did you not read the rest of the fucking post? Did you read the thread? I assume he takes me with him. I am fine with that. | ||
|
justanothertownie
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 18:11 GMT
#5240
On April 04 2015 03:11 Keirathi wrote: Show nested quote + On April 04 2015 03:08 justanothertownie wrote: On April 04 2015 03:06 Keirathi wrote: On April 04 2015 03:01 justanothertownie wrote: On April 04 2015 02:41 Keirathi wrote: Yo, I don't think we should lynch Damdred. How on earth can you not think he is scum? Did you not read the rest of the fucking post? Did you read the thread? I assume he takes me with him. I am fine with that. I'm not. If you're town, why the fuck would we want to throw away another body when we don't have to and we're already getting short on numbers? Because damdred is guaranteed mafia. I don't see you coming up with a better target. | ||
|
justanothertownie
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 18:12 GMT
#5241
| ||
|
justanothertownie
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 18:13 GMT
#5242
| ||
|
justanothertownie
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 18:14 GMT
#5243
| ||
|
justanothertownie
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 18:14 GMT
#5244
On April 04 2015 03:11 Half the Sky wrote: Show nested quote + On April 04 2015 03:11 Keirathi wrote: If you're town, why the fuck would we want to throw away another body when we don't have to and we're already getting short on numbers? 100% Although earlier I think JAT said he didn't care anymore, I don't know. Like what are you even implying? That I am mafia for not caring to die? | ||
|
justanothertownie
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 18:15 GMT
#5246
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games summit1g8096 Doublelift1945 JimRising C9.Mang0358 Day[9].tv334 PiGStarcraft253 Maynarde114 WinterStarcraft65 CosmosSc2 |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
Patches Events
The PondCast
INu's Battles
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
Replay Cast
OSC
BSL: Ladder Tournament
[ Show More ] Sparkling Tuna Cup
Patches Events
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|