• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:12
CEST 06:12
KST 13:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7374 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 36

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 50 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 00:45 GMT
#4984
On April 03 2015 08:44 Holyflare wrote:
jat is not who you think he is and neither is xfire

I am dying to hear who I am.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 01:07 GMT
#4989
On April 03 2015 10:05 Half the Sky wrote:
2am. I have to go to bed. Damn me. I'm so tired.

Good night lovely townies <3
And damn you scummers </3

If you are town vote damdred. Look at his recent posts. He is mafia.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 01:31 GMT
#4996
Oh, look all the people that are NOT TOWN want to lynch me. I guess that means I have to be mafia.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 01:32 GMT
#4999
On April 03 2015 10:13 Trfel wrote:
Hi. I want to lynch justanothertownie!

Reason: he's mafia.

Do I have your vote?

I couldn't even think of any ulterior motive you could have saying this if you are what you claim to be. It is a total mystery.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 01:33 GMT
#5002
On April 03 2015 10:32 Damdred wrote:
JAT I'm sorry I lied to you to force you here.

If you are 3p then this game got completely fucked because of 3p. I don't even care anymore.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 01:35 GMT
#5008
I really hope HF is not mafia because that would mean he plays this game like a total scrub. Unfortunately it is way more likely that he is just scum trying to make me rage. But from now on I just won't let him/will ignore him.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 01:36 GMT
#5010
On April 03 2015 10:34 Blazinghand wrote:
Whatever, Damdred's a fine lynch, but he's no VA. We've had a redcheck on VA. We have a redcheck on VA. I don't have energy for this. I can't even convince you with a case on VA's play because VA's towngame is to do nothing and be useuless, as I found out.

Then vote damdred ffs.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 01:37 GMT
#5013
On April 03 2015 10:36 Damdred wrote:
JAT I will answer any question truthfully you ask me just one because I genuinely feel bad about giving you rage and a headache

This is ridiculous.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 01:46 GMT
#5027
On April 03 2015 10:40 Holyflare wrote:
like i get it jat, it's unfair to lose to some bull shit 3p that isn't even really playing the game just because of a stupid unblockable mechanic but really it's a gg when people realise

It doesn't matter at all what kind of mechaninc this is. I am not mafia and that is pretty obvious.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 01:47 GMT
#5029
On April 03 2015 10:42 Holyflare wrote:
look at the little amount of scum hunting you've done and the colossal amount of ROLE hunting you've done, only one faction needs to role hunt like you have been doing and that is mafia

This is so wrong.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 01:48 GMT
#5030
On April 03 2015 10:46 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 10:44 Holyflare wrote:
On April 03 2015 10:43 Blazinghand wrote:
Holyflare. just listen for a thrice-damned second. There's a redcheck on VA.

ok are we clear


disregard the red check on va because there's probably 6 mafia, if you aren't it then you're shutting everything down for no reason, damdred is not mafia here and jat is trying to push the 3p lynch to win

I can't tell who is mafia but one of HF/JAT has to be at this point.

VA is my vote over damdred though so there's that.

Elaborate.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 01:49 GMT
#5031
On April 03 2015 10:44 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 10:43 Blazinghand wrote:
Holyflare. just listen for a thrice-damned second. There's a redcheck on VA.

ok are we clear


disregard the red check on va because there's probably 6 mafia, if you aren't it then you're shutting everything down for no reason, damdred is not mafia here and jat is trying to push the 3p lynch to win

You are mafia or way less intelligent than I thought you were. I am fine with both results.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 02:00 GMT
#5036
On April 03 2015 10:55 Holyflare wrote:
I have a literally impossible to mess with check on you jat that says both you and xfire are liars. What has this to do with intelligence? It's a mechanic in this game

What exactly does this check say?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 02:01 GMT
#5038
Does it literally say that I am a liar? Because that does NOT mean that I am scum. That's a flavor thing.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 02:02 GMT
#5040
On April 03 2015 11:00 Holyflare wrote:
You literally want to kill someone who you say is 3p over someone that you call unintelligent mafia.

Did anyone in pm"s get repeatedly questioned about roles by jat? I imagine an outstanding amount of yes

Oh, you missed the 32458346834 posts I made saying that damdred is mafia I take it?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 02:04 GMT
#5045
No, it is not. That's why you are dumb if you are not scum. You have to evaluate critically and yes, my character - as far as I know - is lying pretty often. That however has no bearing on my alignment in the slightest.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 02:05 GMT
#5048
Why would I tell you of all people?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 02:06 GMT
#5049
On April 03 2015 11:05 Holyflare wrote:
I'm not fucking stupid. Lynch me find out my role and you will see it all for yourselves.

If you are what you claim to be this is a losing play. Because I am not mafia and whatever your mechanic that you are too dumb to understand says it doesn't make it so that I am.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 02:09 GMT
#5055
On April 03 2015 11:08 VayneAuthority wrote:
JAT is moriarty for people that havent figured it out and why i am pretty sure BH is mafia

Wrong.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 03 2015 02:09 GMT
#5056
If I was moriarty then BH would be dead already.
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft507
RuFF_SC2 209
ViBE112
Nina 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3211
GuemChi 957
Leta 113
Terrorterran 82
Bale 39
NaDa 33
Dota 2
febbydoto8
League of Legends
JimRising 592
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox816
Mew2King53
Other Games
summit1g7391
C9.Mang0286
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick734
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• Azhi_Dahaki5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota279
League of Legends
• Lourlo1146
• Stunt345
Other Games
• Shiphtur414
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 48m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.