• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:10
CEST 04:10
KST 11:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6684 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 35

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 335 Next
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 17:25 GMT
#681
On March 29 2015 02:22 Koshi wrote:
No JAT is about being a giant asshole and not trying to find mafia using any form of logic. Nothing he accuses people of his mafia, it is just stuff.

So am I scum for it, Koshi? ^_^
During all your complaining and whining in this game you never even gave a read on me.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 28 2015 17:27 GMT
#682
I hope we're not playing the 'let's make koshi go on tilt' Game because we know how that ends
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 28 2015 17:28 GMT
#683
i just want him to play mafia but he's being a giant baby
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 17:28 GMT
#684
On March 29 2015 02:27 WaveofShadow wrote:
I hope we're not playing the 'let's make koshi go on tilt' Game because we know how that ends

The only one playing this game is Koshi.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 17:30 GMT
#685
On March 29 2015 02:22 VayneAuthority wrote:
hello, ill be running for rogue so I can pardon the inevitable koshi lynch.

Thank god noone will ever vote for this guy...
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 28 2015 17:31 GMT
#686
Haha I missed that post.
I'm sorta tempted.
Oh also I know onegu wants it but can I be Cleric plz?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 28 2015 17:31 GMT
#687
no im the medic
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 17:32 GMT
#688
On March 29 2015 02:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
Haha I missed that post.
I'm sorta tempted.
Oh also I know onegu wants it but can I be Cleric plz?

Onegu won't get it. We need to give it to someone who is obviously town.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 28 2015 17:34 GMT
#689


OK so i watched this video. We need to talk to koshi like a human being and show some empathy and validate his emotions. We need to offer him the chance to play the game again.

Koshi. Be a bro man.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
March 28 2015 17:34 GMT
#690
On March 29 2015 02:17 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 02:15 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 02:08 Holyflare wrote:
oh i got a hots us key now so i can play that too? you should come on voice mafia later wave then i'll play sg after that i guess

would you support a lynch on hapa wave?

alsooooooo does kita feel off to you? he feels off to me, pretty disengaged with what he's pushing (the post on me and ignored my follow up) and pushed obvious hapa thing that was already mentioned to death

I don't really agree with this I think.


i dunno he made that case on me and i replied and he ignored it and replied to something useless

not sure i agree with myself though because when i remember kita i do remember randomly appearing in threads


meh I didn't have anything worth saying after your reply.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 28 2015 17:36 GMT
#691
On March 29 2015 02:34 Holyflare wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHtpu6j7zE0&feature=player_detailpage#t=159

OK so i watched this video. We need to talk to koshi like a human being and show some empathy and validate his emotions. We need to offer him the chance to play the game again.

Koshi. Be a bro man.

"Don't keep laughing about her..." Not sure if possible here.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 28 2015 17:36 GMT
#692
HF I think if I continue to play mafia I won't play unless you're in a game
Ilu too much to be apart bby
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 28 2015 17:38 GMT
#693
<3

mario party 10 is completely poor compared to 4 btw, completely dislike all the revamped shit (although the bowser mode is pretty entertaining)
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
March 28 2015 17:38 GMT
#694
On March 29 2015 02:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
I can't do more than just exist while at work really. I just feel like socializing.

Let's see
Wouldn't lynch Hapa cause he just hasn't done enough to call him out I mean maybe that's on purpose because he knows he's easy to read when he does post?
Kita I can never read.

Bats what did you say?

And yeah if you're on later I'll play Hots SG or voice whatever. Last night when I got back everyone was playing resistance which I don't like much



http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/481138-aperture-mafia-4-this-time-its-personal?page=33#642
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 28 2015 17:39 GMT
#695
btw bats exo was super salty to me in guardian and said similar things about not being able to find scum d1 and we were both town so i'd take that with a grain of salt
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 28 2015 17:40 GMT
#696
On March 29 2015 02:38 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 02:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
I can't do more than just exist while at work really. I just feel like socializing.

Let's see
Wouldn't lynch Hapa cause he just hasn't done enough to call him out I mean maybe that's on purpose because he knows he's easy to read when he does post?
Kita I can never read.

Bats what did you say?

And yeah if you're on later I'll play Hots SG or voice whatever. Last night when I got back everyone was playing resistance which I don't like much



http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/481138-aperture-mafia-4-this-time-its-personal?page=33#642

Right.
I remember thinking sepulchre probably isn't scum though. Forget why. Gotta check my filter.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 28 2015 17:42 GMT
#697
On March 29 2015 01:43 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 01:40 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 29 2015 01:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
But now that I think of it, you think he's scum for playing the way he has for sure?

I mean if you do you're going solely based on meta I assume.

Meta is one part of it. Another is this ridiculous bullshit he said about liking LS rsoultin read. I expect him to not be awful if he is town.

You do? Lulz
And slam I haven't looked into any of that or much else in detail.

Understandable.
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 28 2015 17:43 GMT
#698
Oh yeah.
It's. One of those 'scum wouldn't say this' kind of things but it usually works for me.
Scum would never blatantly say 'finding scum isn't important.'

Exo was a little different and I think I have to wait until I have computer access. To really elaborate what I was thinking at the time
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 28 2015 17:43 GMT
#699
Sepulchre could very well be 3P because of that statement though
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 28 2015 17:45 GMT
#700
Ooh page 35 FTW
[image loading]
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings185
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 161
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 270
Terrorterran 20
Bale 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm188
League of Legends
Doublelift6186
JimRising 708
Counter-Strike
taco 112
minikerr30
Other Games
summit1g12603
C9.Mang0376
PiLiPiLi8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1090
BasetradeTV185
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP170
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 50m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
8h 50m
Monday Night Weeklies
13h 50m
Replay Cast
20h 50m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 7h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 8h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 21h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.