• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:44
CEST 07:44
KST 14:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5791 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 34

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 50 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:20 GMT
#4819
On April 03 2015 05:19 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 05:16 Keirathi wrote:
How do you explain that Damdred has a check of kita visiting slam when you said you redirected all of Kita's actions to yourself?


I told about 4-5 people what I was doing. Check my filter. I even said it was likely that there could have been a mole in there, so as scum, he could have had advance warning. As a possible result, I could have gotten roleblocked, who knows.

Rbes are notified in this game.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:21 GMT
#4822
On April 03 2015 05:20 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 05:18 Keirathi wrote:
On April 03 2015 05:14 Holyflare wrote:
Seriously lynch the shit out of me to confirm it.

What the hell is your gameplan here? You don't seem to want to survive very much for a survivor?


Like what the fuck do you want? I'm giving you two mafia and you're asking what on earth my game plan is?? I'm clearly NOT a survivor if I'm telling you i have information on 2 mafia and you should lynch me to PROVE they are mafia.

But your information is clearly not true.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:22 GMT
#4827
I checked VayneAuthority. Role and alignment with a little caveat about the alignment that unfortunately fucked the whole check since we don't know if marv visited VA.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:22 GMT
#4828
On April 03 2015 05:22 Holyflare wrote:
Yes well once people lynch me and realise that my role makes the information 100% true then you will die.

That is impossible since I am town. So you are lying.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:23 GMT
#4832
On April 03 2015 05:23 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 05:19 justanothertownie wrote:
THEN YOU KNOW THAT DAMDRED IS LYING. WTF ARE YOU DOING?!??


It is possible for me to have gotten RBed or stopped or whatever. Damdred could still be telling the truth if Kita's stuff went through on someone else and I got RBed or if he has some ability that prevents from redirect. I don't know. Mechanics have been crazy in this game.

RB is notified. The easiest explanation from your pov is that damdred is lying.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:24 GMT
#4834
On April 03 2015 05:23 Holyflare wrote:
Jat is 100% mafia.

Explain.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:27 GMT
#4840
On April 03 2015 05:25 Blazinghand wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 05:22 justanothertownie wrote:
I checked VayneAuthority. Role and alignment with a little caveat about the alignment that unfortunately fucked the whole check since we don't know if marv visited VA.


wait what this is vital info, you also got red right? why the heck aren't peopel voting VA

It is unfortunately absolutely inconclusive because my result depends on the amount of people that visit VA. If marv checked VA he is mafia. If he did not check VA I got a greencheck.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:28 GMT
#4848
On April 03 2015 05:27 Damdred wrote:
Actually i'm curious JAT, you did get a red check on VA?

Yes, but that does not mean that he is mafia. My sanity depends on the amount of people that visited VA.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:30 GMT
#4852
On April 03 2015 05:29 Half the Sky wrote:
Yeh there was definitely a mole in the group. Which means someone tipped off Kita to target no one.

Please pass the tinfoil hat.

Then again, that hat might not be so tinfoil.

THEN DAMDRED IS LYING.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:31 GMT
#4854
On April 03 2015 05:30 Damdred wrote:
OR TELING THE TRUTH!

No, if Kita visited noone then you cannot see him visiting slam.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:34 GMT
#4859
On April 03 2015 05:27 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 05:27 Half the Sky wrote:
On April 03 2015 05:25 Damdred wrote:
There are only three possible outcomes in this scenario. Damdred is lying, Damdred is telling the truth and hts is lying. Or some mechanical craziness that nobody knows about.

HTS can you confirm to the thread that I was part of the people you confirmed your plan on kita to


This I can actually confirm. In fact, let me say who I told - BH, you, Sepulchre, JAT, LS


I want everyone to reflect for a second about the gigantic effort HF put in to solve this game. He now claims to be town. Make your own conclusion.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:35 GMT
#4861
On April 03 2015 05:34 Holyflare wrote:
so when people want to discuss jat and xfire being 100% confirmed mafia then you can talk to me

Yes, I want to discuss this. Tell me why you think so. "lynch me to confirm" does not work.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:36 GMT
#4864
On April 03 2015 05:35 Holyflare wrote:
no i don't i'm still 3p but i have information

Then share or shut the fuck up.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:38 GMT
#4869
Why would your role visit everyone kita? Did you lie to me?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:42 GMT
#4873
On April 03 2015 05:39 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 05:35 Half the Sky wrote:
On April 03 2015 05:31 Damdred wrote:
Kita just said that he either visited nobody or visited everybody.

we need him to explain that, it could mean hts was messed with by someone in the group she told or is lying herself


Nope on the lying part. If I was redirected or tampered with, something of some sort would have likely happened to me based on someone else taking action and not Kita even though I targeted Kita. If Kita was town and some scum in my group that I informed wanted to tamper with this I could have been killed or had some adverse effect to frame Kita especially as I told multiple people what I was doing.

The fact nothing happened could indicate he was tipped off and chose to do nothing. It is more likely to explain an outcome using the lesser number of actions. And the least number of actions would be one - myself alone, with Kita holding back or not doing anything.

Do you have any idea what kita's role is? I don't, but I know I have a role that I refuse to use. And I've had roles in other GreYMisT games that I couldn't do something every night.

I'm not sure how/why you immediately jump to him claiming to not do anything as being scum.

Especially when there's info from damdred that says he DID do something, but your caimed action didn't happen?

This whole thing is really weird.

If Kita he should not have been able to do anything according to the role he claimed to me when damdred came out last night.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:42 GMT
#4874
*If Kita is town
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:43 GMT
#4876
On April 03 2015 05:43 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2015 05:38 justanothertownie wrote:
Why would your role visit everyone kita? Did you lie to me?


Well d2 I was technically masoned to everyone thanks to koshi's role. Just confirming that doesn't count.

Probably nobody. I think.

Ah, that makes sense.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:46 GMT
#4877
Crossfire and Sep should confirm if they visited slam btw.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 20:52 GMT
#4879
No.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 02 2015 21:00 GMT
#4883
DAMDRED.

If you are really 3p you exit the game today. If you do this I will believe what you are saying because I don't think you would work against town in this situation. If you do not exit the game you are probably mafia and lying about your nightactions.
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 119
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2274
GuemChi 646
Snow 166
Leta 135
Bale 29
Noble 15
Icarus 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
febbydoto27
League of Legends
JimRising 629
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King140
Other Games
summit1g7116
WinterStarcraft353
C9.Mang0259
Sick153
ViBE84
Trikslyr31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick492
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2177
League of Legends
• Lourlo1390
• Stunt488
Other Games
• Shiphtur444
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 16m
Patches Events
10h 16m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.