• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:39
CEST 01:39
KST 08:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9033 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 31 2015 17:53 GMT
#3557
On April 01 2015 02:46 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 02:43 Snarfs wrote:
If what Onegu is saying is true, then either hapa is lying about who he bussed, there's more than one bus, or jat is lying.

Is that correct?

Nope. It's not. Since definitely more than just a bus happened last night.

So kinda the second option, but more like instead of being more than one bus driver there're more crazy roles that mess with things. Which for some reason seems possible this game -_-.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 01 2015 00:10 GMT
#3796
Well I think Crossfire confirmed town. Mafia would probably just fake die as town then claim to be revived.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 01 2015 00:12 GMT
#3800
On April 01 2015 09:09 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 09:07 Crossfire99 wrote:
On April 01 2015 09:05 Keirathi wrote:
On April 01 2015 08:59 Crossfire99 wrote:
Also, how else am I suppose to use a role where I fake my own death? Like it is the most confusing role ever. It doesn't actually protect me from abilities since my someone got my role name last night. My whole role is confusing and makes no sense to me honestly. Why is it a town role? How is faking my death useful? That was the best I got. Confuse mafia and maybe get reactions to determine who they are. Problem is informing people about this action ruins the whole purpose, so I didn't tell anyone save one person, who I'm waiting to talk and see if that person learned anything in pms or something.

Why even use it at all?

My role is awful and I'll never use either of my abilities because it does nothing to push town closer to finding mafia. The fact is that yours actually pushes town BACKWARDS towards finding mafia.

Zzzzzz.

Well I was incentivized to use it because I was told I would gain new abilities upon returning. But I feel like it is all a troll because my new ability is literally a death framer. It frames someone as the opposite alignment upon death for 24 hours...

I think I don't need to tell you to never use it ever...

Agreed. There's no way that can do more good for town than harm.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 01 2015 01:15 GMT
#3851
Exo why would you give anyone the ability to end the day after 24 hours then not tell the thread?
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 01 2015 01:27 GMT
#3860
On April 01 2015 10:23 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 10:15 Snarfs wrote:
Exo why would you give anyone the ability to end the day after 24 hours then not tell the thread?


I wasn't sure I did hand it out. I made a mistake, and PMed I wanted to send it to a person who was ineligible. Slam was the person it had to go to if it was going out. So because I didn't specifically say give it to slam I wasn't sure if it went out, or nothing was sent because I didn't say slam.

But the ability I was trying to hand out was call the day vote in 24 hours instead of 48.

Blah. It sucks for town but you're probably town for claiming it.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 01 2015 01:30 GMT
#3864
On April 01 2015 09:56 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 09:55 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 01 2015 09:54 ExO_ wrote:
Yeah I don't think it has anything to do with what he was talking about. But he called the daytime vote at 24 hours, which was the ability I gave him during night 1.

I did mess up a bit, though I'm not going to explain how just yet. But that was the ability that should've been passed out to slam. Barring somebody somehow rerouting my shit in some way I cannot fathom, he would've gotten it.


So slam told you he had your power?

A little bird told me slam said he had this power. It is really weird.

When did they tell you? Why didn't they claim it was out there?
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 01 2015 01:38 GMT
#3884
Either that or trfel. We have too many 3p claims. I'm sure there are a lot but mafia can claim 3p pretty easily.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 01 2015 01:46 GMT
#3893
Speaking of trfel, rsoultin got something from him I think? Was supposed to be end of day.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 01 2015 01:49 GMT
#3902
On April 01 2015 10:47 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 10:46 Snarfs wrote:
Speaking of trfel, rsoultin got something from him I think? Was supposed to be end of day.


no -_- i don't have it

think he's just gonna keep sitting on it and saying he's sending it to people at this rate

Can we kill him then?

Pretty much his only redeeming feature was that he might have some item to give. His 3p claim was weak as hell and of the 3p claims is most likely mafia.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 01 2015 01:55 GMT
#3912
On April 01 2015 10:51 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 10:49 Snarfs wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:47 rsoultin wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:46 Snarfs wrote:
Speaking of trfel, rsoultin got something from him I think? Was supposed to be end of day.


no -_- i don't have it

think he's just gonna keep sitting on it and saying he's sending it to people at this rate

Can we kill him then?

Pretty much his only redeeming feature was that he might have some item to give. His 3p claim was weak as hell and of the 3p claims is most likely mafia.


i take no issue with that?

his wincon is to kill two of jat, hf and me, and i know he tried to do me in night 1

thing is i'm pretty sure he's not mafia so it's more retribution-like than anything -shrugs-

Considering mafia wincon is probably similar.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 01 2015 02:08 GMT
#3932
On April 01 2015 10:55 Snarfs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 10:51 rsoultin wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:49 Snarfs wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:47 rsoultin wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:46 Snarfs wrote:
Speaking of trfel, rsoultin got something from him I think? Was supposed to be end of day.


no -_- i don't have it

think he's just gonna keep sitting on it and saying he's sending it to people at this rate

Can we kill him then?

Pretty much his only redeeming feature was that he might have some item to give. His 3p claim was weak as hell and of the 3p claims is most likely mafia.


i take no issue with that?

his wincon is to kill two of jat, hf and me, and i know he tried to do me in night 1

thing is i'm pretty sure he's not mafia so it's more retribution-like than anything -shrugs-

Considering mafia wincon is probably similar.

Actually we kinda need to hit scum soon. At least this helps poe.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 01 2015 02:31 GMT
#3966
On April 01 2015 11:29 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 11:28 WaveofShadow wrote:
On April 01 2015 11:16 VayneAuthority wrote:
On April 01 2015 11:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
On April 01 2015 11:13 VayneAuthority wrote:
Holyflare if you want to talk then PM me and ill give you my role at full disclosure regardless of your alignment, im bored and the JAT clown circus bores me even more.

I thought kita had a brain but apparently he is brainwashed too

What about me?
Could have shot you but I decided on hapa instead


isnt that a bit of a cop out shot lol? sounds like something you would do from our les mafia QT, a pussy shot as mafia. meh. ill talk limitedly with you if you want

inorite
I REALLY wanted to be YOLO town hero but I'm just not that good unfortunately so I consulted the powers that be first.

I think I crumbed it somewhere too but I forget where.
Oh well.

Why didn't you talk to me since I was the person saying Hapa probably wasn't scum?

To be fair, you were basing hapa not being scum on Crossfire being scum. This game is ridiculous.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 01 2015 02:34 GMT
#3971
On April 01 2015 11:33 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 11:31 Snarfs wrote:
On April 01 2015 11:29 Keirathi wrote:
On April 01 2015 11:28 WaveofShadow wrote:
On April 01 2015 11:16 VayneAuthority wrote:
On April 01 2015 11:15 WaveofShadow wrote:
On April 01 2015 11:13 VayneAuthority wrote:
Holyflare if you want to talk then PM me and ill give you my role at full disclosure regardless of your alignment, im bored and the JAT clown circus bores me even more.

I thought kita had a brain but apparently he is brainwashed too

What about me?
Could have shot you but I decided on hapa instead


isnt that a bit of a cop out shot lol? sounds like something you would do from our les mafia QT, a pussy shot as mafia. meh. ill talk limitedly with you if you want

inorite
I REALLY wanted to be YOLO town hero but I'm just not that good unfortunately so I consulted the powers that be first.

I think I crumbed it somewhere too but I forget where.
Oh well.

Why didn't you talk to me since I was the person saying Hapa probably wasn't scum?

To be fair, you were basing hapa not being scum on Crossfire being scum. This game is ridiculous.

Yes, I realize that.

But if you're going to shoot someone on consensus, why not actually talk it through with people on both sides of the argument? It was a lazy shot.

I agree. I don't think it was scummy though.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 01 2015 14:39 GMT
#4040
The idea to hold onto it so no one could use it is pretty weak. Why not just tell Exo not to give it to anyone and ask for a power that can actually help town?
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 01 2015 14:41 GMT
#4042
On April 01 2015 23:40 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 23:39 Snarfs wrote:
The idea to hold onto it so no one could use it is pretty weak. Why not just tell Exo not to give it to anyone and ask for a power that can actually help town?

Thanks parrotman.

No problem.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 01 2015 16:13 GMT
#4100
Well I think one of wave/yamato is scum at this point. They read each other very well when both town last game.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 01 2015 16:18 GMT
#4117
On April 02 2015 01:16 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 01:13 Snarfs wrote:
Well I think one of wave/yamato is scum at this point. They read each other very well when both town last game.


You're referring to the student game, right? You realise part of the issue this game is that 2/3s of the game so far has been in PM land, and them posting less or not reading each other could be partially influenced by that, right?

That apples to oranges comparison...

You seem to be implying they wouldn't be working together in PMs if they were both town...
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 01 2015 16:26 GMT
#4125
On April 02 2015 01:19 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 01:13 Half the Sky wrote:
On April 02 2015 01:07 yamato77 wrote:
Crossfire coming back is retarded, his role sounds like bullshit, and I want to lynch him. He "killed" himself because the writing was on the wall and he was going to get lynched. I don't believe for a second that he would choose to appear as mafia as some sort of gambit, it sounds too retarded to be true. Also rsoul knowing about it makes it even fishier.


I don't like Crossfire's returning either, seems like it could be a scum buff, and I wasn't happy with his play at all prior to his death. I think his play was incongruent with what he claimed to be.

Also unless I'm misunderstanding you, his role exists, just scum, BH mentioned a "Strongbad" check from one of the cops, so the role definitely exists.

I believe most of his claim, I just don't believe it comes from town. His explanation for why he appeared as mafia sounds like bullshit. I do believe a mafia role could exist that makes you reveal your alignment on your fake death to avoid a lynch.

I'm following you here. Still more to clear up though:

If BH is town, what he says about the checks is true. That means moriarty visited strongbad aka crossfire. Why would mafia visit their own teammate? Unless moriarty is actually 3p (I think BH is probably town).
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 01 2015 17:10 GMT
#4155
On April 02 2015 01:59 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 01:54 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 02 2015 01:49 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 02 2015 01:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
On April 02 2015 01:39 kitaman27 wrote:
Proposed plan:

Trfel claims 3p with the ability to enact a 1:1 bonus lynch dual for the following day cycle. Town should agree on a target and request Trfel to use said lynch on target player. If he refuses to cooperate with town, we kill him off. Worst case, mafia has to waste a roleblock on a claimed 3p.

Thoughts?

Like why are you focusing on this instead of deciding who the best lynches are?


I'm informing town that this is an option and they should share their preference.

I'm working on a night post....so I'll probably decide one as my preference and reveal the rest at the deadline once I finish.

I generally like the plan.


an extra lynch is always a good plan xD

Didn't realize it was a bonus lynch when I first read. It's a bonus lynch with a confirmed 3p in one of the slots. I can't see that losing, but I can't see Trfel going for it either >.>
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
April 01 2015 17:54 GMT
#4187
On April 02 2015 02:51 LightningStrike wrote:
So we lynch WoS next day phase correct?

Why?
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings43
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 161
SpeCial 77
CosmosSc2 45
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 689
GuemChi 320
910 58
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm106
League of Legends
Doublelift3036
Other Games
summit1g8778
shahzam639
C9.Mang0344
JimRising 241
PiGStarcraft234
Maynarde124
Liquid`Ken10
Vindicta5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick668
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP37
• musti20045 36
• davetesta14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21589
Other Games
• imaqtpie745
• Shiphtur206
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 21m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
11h 21m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.