• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:53
CEST 10:53
KST 17:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8223 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 25

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 50 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 14:39 GMT
#4039
On April 01 2015 23:36 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 23:28 WaveofShadow wrote:
Also I've been getting this niggling feeling that HF is scum.
Hes a big fan of doing something that gives him a free pass for an entire game (in this case claiming 3P survivor) and I've seen it work before. I forget which game it was but once he bussed a teammate super early and put in mediocre contribution the rest of the game. Problem was there were always better targets.


except for the fact i haven't been using it as a free pass at all and i've been doing stuff

Debatable.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 14:40 GMT
#4041
On April 01 2015 23:39 Snarfs wrote:
The idea to hold onto it so no one could use it is pretty weak. Why not just tell Exo not to give it to anyone and ask for a power that can actually help town?

Thanks parrotman.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 14:47 GMT
#4045
On April 01 2015 23:46 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 23:42 Holyflare wrote:
On April 01 2015 23:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 01 2015 23:32 Half the Sky wrote:
On April 01 2015 23:06 justanothertownie wrote:
Rsoultin was also the one to hardpush for the shitty glados thing - coincidence?


Not entirely accurate. Eh, Alakaslam was the one who was kicking and screaming both in thread and in PM (pages 181-182) but Rasputin posted saying listen to Slam.

On April 01 2015 03:20 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 01 2015 03:19 rsoultin wrote:
On April 01 2015 03:17 Alakaslam wrote:
On April 01 2015 03:16 rsoultin wrote:
slam are you being literal right now?

mrrrrrrrr

:/

well hapa wasn't lying then probably lolol ><

I don't know, in reference to what?


GLaDOS...like literally vote out GLaDOS? o.0

Yes!

As in, ##Vote: GLaDOS

But I don't want to delay a lynch when it seems

actually, fuck it. It's majority, it's an uncertain day whatever Koshi thinks, we need to help me help you help us all.

Vote Glados and free the Alakaslam.



On April 01 2015 03:22 Alakaslam wrote:
koshi it really had better be because of your role.

Otherwise, once I am free you will die, no matter what you are immune to.

And I am going to need people's medic protects. K?

Because by now I am sure scum knows who I am and fear me because only GLaDOS is keeping me down.


On April 01 2015 03:35 rsoultin wrote:
LISTEN TO SLAM

WE NEED TO VOTE GLADOS

IF WE CAN'T AGREE TO VOTE VA THEN THERE IS NO REASON NOT TO VOTE GLADOS

jat will you help me on this -_-

i have every reason to trust slam. if you trust me, help me


Also looking at the votecounts, votes for GLaDOS weren't counted so I doubt they triggered anything but who knows.

But yeh, Slam largely instigated it. But then she did revert back to VA and then unvoted again before the day was cut short. That last unvote maybe indicates she didn't know the day was getting cut short? And maybe wanted to look for other scum prior? Congruent with this...

On April 01 2015 10:30 rsoultin wrote:
On April 01 2015 10:28 Holyflare wrote:
so who was the person that was ineligible..?


lol me...the idea was to hold onto it so no one could use it, but...well, that's apparently not how the role worked as you can see. i gain absolutely nothing from ending this day early -_- blah


I don't think she's scum. I don't see that last quote and the quotes around it in her filter being a scum mindset. Unless I'm misunderstanding a mechanic in there somewhere.

Obviously slam pushed it too but the post you quoted is a hard push if I ever saw one and she berated me in pms about it too.
Also the question is why would she want to have this power and never use it instead of telling Exo to never send it to anyone and send a power that is actually useful for town to her instead? I mean she apparently had a hard townread on Exo.


ding ding ding we have the scummer

rsoultin the scum queen you mean? Idk if I can accept that truth because I love her and don't her to be scum on me again

No problem, you can be scum too.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 14:49 GMT
#4047
Then why aren't you playing the game? Why are you telling me to do stuff that does not make sense in pms?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 14:52 GMT
#4048
Scum knows you are a parity cop if you are town. Why aren't you putting in more effort to solve the game before they kill you?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 15:18 GMT
#4050
Feel free to tell them to us at any point in time.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 15:22 GMT
#4053
On April 02 2015 00:18 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 00:15 LightningStrike wrote:
Don't worry I getting some ideas already.

As in if rsoultin is scum what does she gain from trying to lynch a mechanic? Maybe no lynch and if slams power is he wins automatically it could potentally make it easier for mafia to kill other power roles but that the only thing she can gain as scum.

She can gain a no lynch and that is extremely good for scum regardless of VAs alignment.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 15:25 GMT
#4054
On April 02 2015 00:19 rsoultin wrote:
heh the way i understood his role he had multiple abilities and all had to go out

i wanted that specific one so no one could use it. ending the day early threw me off and you know what i'm talking about jat. it was a miscommunication


Yes, if you are town it threw you off, no doubt.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 15:42 GMT
#4064
On April 02 2015 00:31 rsoultin wrote:
yo, people who aren't sitting around with their heads up their rectums and realize that me being cut off from communication is probably not something a town player did to me, talk to me about why you're scumreading who you are

i'm filter-diving @.@

Why don't you start.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 15:46 GMT
#4070
On April 02 2015 00:42 Koshi wrote:
JAT. I need you for a sec.

Do you know WoS is mafia?

No. He could be but I don't know he is mafia. Why?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 15:48 GMT
#4071
On April 02 2015 00:44 rsoultin wrote:
well, given how little chez was speaking throughout day 1, stands to reason someone who knew chez was marv was probably behind that night kill

don't you think, jat?

Nope. Marv said himself that he suspects that he will be nightkilled because he is a fine medic dodge. It was also pretty clear that we were cooperating and had identified each other as town. Awesome nightkill material.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 15:49 GMT
#4073
On April 02 2015 00:44 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 00:37 rsoultin wrote:
On April 01 2015 08:04 rsoultin wrote:
meh -_-

btw if anyone pms me i can't respond

...how did we end up on night 3? i know that's a weird thing to ask but...no night 2 :/

nvm i doubt asking is going to get me anywhere lol ><


right at beginning of night phase


Dunno if it was a day action or not, but that player may have known the day was ending early if they submitted it in the first 24 hours.

Or maybe it was just trfel -_-

Good point actually. Not 100 % conclusive but it could mean mafia knew about slam and what he would do.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 15:49 GMT
#4075
On April 02 2015 00:48 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 00:44 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 02 2015 00:37 rsoultin wrote:
On April 01 2015 08:04 rsoultin wrote:
meh -_-

btw if anyone pms me i can't respond

...how did we end up on night 3? i know that's a weird thing to ask but...no night 2 :/

nvm i doubt asking is going to get me anywhere lol ><


right at beginning of night phase


Dunno if it was a day action or not, but that player may have known the day was ending early if they submitted it in the first 24 hours.

Or maybe it was just trfel -_-


that makes sense if slam is mafia, but lol...if he's mafia he's going about it really damn oddly, even for him

so either he let it slip to someone he was going to do it or the timing is not significant

If slam is mafia he is retarded. I don't think slam is retarded.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 15:50 GMT
#4077
On April 02 2015 00:49 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 00:46 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 02 2015 00:42 Koshi wrote:
JAT. I need you for a sec.

Do you know WoS is mafia?

No. He could be but I don't know he is mafia. Why?

Well. It is night and I could die but I can not hardtry. Just know that I am sure. Like... The true Koshi sure. Which isn't a 100% thing but I am just sure. I know it in my hearth he is mafia.

Here is the tldr version.

WoS:

1) reads
yamato read was horrible. I think it might be mafia lazyness, a bit too quickly answered.
VA read was wrong. I do not believe a townie makes such a read, such a construction.
Hapa read was a slip imo. Hapa too easy to read when he starts posting.

2) emotionless
WoS is a whiny bitch when he is town. This is pure meta but I know I am right. After 100 hours into a thread it mostly shows.

3) disconnected
His posts are disconnected from the thread. WoS is more a in the thread guy. I made the argument D1 already with WoS and kita.


WoS whined plenty.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 15:55 GMT
#4081
On April 02 2015 00:53 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 00:50 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 02 2015 00:49 Koshi wrote:
On April 02 2015 00:46 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 02 2015 00:42 Koshi wrote:
JAT. I need you for a sec.

Do you know WoS is mafia?

No. He could be but I don't know he is mafia. Why?

Well. It is night and I could die but I can not hardtry. Just know that I am sure. Like... The true Koshi sure. Which isn't a 100% thing but I am just sure. I know it in my hearth he is mafia.

Here is the tldr version.

WoS:

1) reads
yamato read was horrible. I think it might be mafia lazyness, a bit too quickly answered.
VA read was wrong. I do not believe a townie makes such a read, such a construction.
Hapa read was a slip imo. Hapa too easy to read when he starts posting.

2) emotionless
WoS is a whiny bitch when he is town. This is pure meta but I know I am right. After 100 hours into a thread it mostly shows.

3) disconnected
His posts are disconnected from the thread. WoS is more a in the thread guy. I made the argument D1 already with WoS and kita.


WoS whined plenty.

the PMs for example is also why he is mafia. He is lighthearted about not tryharding, but then is overdramatizing the PMs.

I don't know who exactly complained about the PMs but except for rsoultin and maybe kita nothing special is happening there that is hurtful for town. I am reading the thread and almost didn't PM and I can follow just fine. I am not missing anything.


You did not miss much n1 because I gave almost everything I had to you. I don't know how much you are missing since then.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 15:56 GMT
#4083
On April 02 2015 00:53 Koshi wrote:
...

Like

I could go full reads here. But I know WoS is mafia and I don't want to ruin that 1 good read with other wrong reads.

I promise I will not let anyone say "Koshis other reads were shit so his WoS read also has to be shit". Please do not let that stop you.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 16:07 GMT
#4092
On April 02 2015 01:03 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 00:49 Koshi wrote:
On April 02 2015 00:46 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 02 2015 00:42 Koshi wrote:
JAT. I need you for a sec.

Do you know WoS is mafia?

No. He could be but I don't know he is mafia. Why?

Well. It is night and I could die but I can not hardtry. Just know that I am sure. Like... The true Koshi sure. Which isn't a 100% thing but I am just sure. I know it in my hearth he is mafia.

Here is the tldr version.

WoS:

1) reads
yamato read was horrible. I think it might be mafia lazyness, a bit too quickly answered.
VA read was wrong. I do not believe a townie makes such a read, such a construction.
Hapa read was a slip imo. Hapa too easy to read when he starts posting.

2) emotionless
WoS is a whiny bitch when he is town. This is pure meta but I know I am right. After 100 hours into a thread it mostly shows.

3) disconnected
His posts are disconnected from the thread. WoS is more a in the thread guy. I made the argument D1 already with WoS and kita.


If he holds a kp role, do you think it makes sense that he reached out to other players about the use of that role?

I mean sure he would gain town cred, while still shooting town.....but if I were mafia I'd probably just take the anonymous day vig.

Unless his role works something like he can suggest a vig shot to a town player and then that town player chooses whether or not to carry out the shot.....so like a mafia kp that can only be cashed in on by manipulating town.

That's also what I was wondering thinking about him.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 16:08 GMT
#4094
The only reason WoS claims the vigshot as scum is towncred and the cost of it is that he can't shoot whoever he wants and get away with it.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 16:54 GMT
#4146
On April 02 2015 01:49 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 02 2015 01:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
On April 02 2015 01:39 kitaman27 wrote:
Proposed plan:

Trfel claims 3p with the ability to enact a 1:1 bonus lynch dual for the following day cycle. Town should agree on a target and request Trfel to use said lynch on target player. If he refuses to cooperate with town, we kill him off. Worst case, mafia has to waste a roleblock on a claimed 3p.

Thoughts?

Like why are you focusing on this instead of deciding who the best lynches are?


I'm informing town that this is an option and they should share their preference.

I'm working on a night post....so I'll probably decide one as my preference and reveal the rest at the deadline once I finish.

I generally like the plan.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
April 01 2015 16:55 GMT
#4147
On April 02 2015 01:54 Holyflare wrote:
btw

if moriarty is mafia then he checked xfire who you are all saying is mafia

#logic101

yep
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1181
GuemChi 631
Hyun 494
firebathero 416
BeSt 328
Leta 216
Soma 192
Mong 147
Hyuk 139
Shine 99
[ Show more ]
PianO 63
Hm[arnc] 57
910 49
sSak 47
Bale 24
ZergMaN 23
yabsab 21
HiyA 19
Shinee 18
Noble 13
Sharp 5
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1273
shoxiejesuss785
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King349
Other Games
summit1g8582
gofns5025
ceh9634
JimRising 439
KnowMe127
Trikslyr33
Pyrionflax2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick445
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos794
• Stunt418
Other Games
• Shiphtur444
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 7m
Patches Events
7h 7m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.