• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:33
CEST 22:33
KST 05:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7085 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 50 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 16:53 GMT
#3505
On April 01 2015 01:49 Onegu wrote:
Used a ability

What kind of ability?
If this is a vig shot on me lynch this guy immediately.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 16:56 GMT
#3508
oh lol. Ok, then.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 16:57 GMT
#3509
On April 01 2015 01:56 Onegu wrote:
@HF should I claim?

Why are you asking confirmed not town if you should claim?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 17:00 GMT
#3513
Something is really fucked up with the items that got send out tonight. Can anybody confirm that he got an item that he should have gotten?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 17:03 GMT
#3516
Are you 100 % sure that the item one would receive through your ability would be called a mask?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 17:05 GMT
#3518
Then I don't have your item. I also don't have the item Damdred claimed to send me and got another one instead that I have no idea who sent me.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 17:11 GMT
#3524
On April 01 2015 02:10 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 02:07 rsoultin wrote:
he said he was sending it to me but that i won't get it before EoD, Onegu -_-

so i can't verify that he actually did it
The more I look at this, the more I think that it's a bad idea for you to send the mask along to Onegu. He can't be trusted.

You mean unlike you, claimed anti town 3p?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 17:17 GMT
#3529
On April 01 2015 02:14 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 02:13 rsoultin wrote:
On April 01 2015 02:11 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 01 2015 02:10 Trfel wrote:
On April 01 2015 02:07 rsoultin wrote:
he said he was sending it to me but that i won't get it before EoD, Onegu -_-

so i can't verify that he actually did it
The more I look at this, the more I think that it's a bad idea for you to send the mask along to Onegu. He can't be trusted.

You mean unlike you, claimed anti town 3p?


lol i'm kinda sad that he didn't go BOOM last night :/

that would have been fun...complete with guts on wall imagery -bounces- i don't even really care about his alignment in this case; i just want to see a Truffle BOOM. so much more fun than shots in the head
##vote rsoultin

Frightening.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 17:27 GMT
#3532
I appreciate it. Not that I didn't give you names to shoot.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 17:31 GMT
#3535
On April 01 2015 02:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
Are the names you gave me still valid?

In fact, I'll take names from anyone who wants to submit them to me. I can't 100% predict what will happen, after all.


I do not like the sound of this and yes, the names are for the most part still valid I guess.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 17:34 GMT
#3536
I think it may be a generally good idea if everyone states who they would want to be vigged.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 17:45 GMT
#3541
On April 01 2015 02:44 Holyflare wrote:
fuck you for stealing my actual bday jat

Didn`t. It's not my birthday. Happy bday to you.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 17:46 GMT
#3543
On April 01 2015 02:43 Snarfs wrote:
If what Onegu is saying is true, then either hapa is lying about who he bussed, there's more than one bus, or jat is lying.

Is that correct?

Nope. It's not. Since definitely more than just a bus happened last night.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 17:48 GMT
#3548
On April 01 2015 02:46 Holyflare wrote:
i didn't receive a mask from onegu

i actually think mafia had a power to bus every single action in the game

Or at least to randomize the whole item delivery. That's what I have been suspecting for a while now.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 17:50 GMT
#3553
On April 01 2015 02:48 kitaman27 wrote:
Happy Birthday!

Do we know of a single action that went through correctly?

Actions, yes. Items, none that I know of. That's why I asked earlier if anyone got a correct item last night.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 17:51 GMT
#3554
On April 01 2015 02:49 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 02:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 01 2015 02:46 Holyflare wrote:
i didn't receive a mask from onegu

i actually think mafia had a power to bus every single action in the game

Or at least to randomize the whole item delivery. That's what I have been suspecting for a while now.

I don't know why people don't expect their powers to be fucked with when they claim them in the thread. BH PMed me in the night like "What should I do with my power" like dude are you serious?

Come to think of it, why would BH ask me that if his power is just to passively receive reports? I guess maybe he could have thought I was mafia and was trying to draw a or misdirect from me or something, but he voted me for mayor and has been verbal about townreading me. :/

BH is some kind of cop he only receives the results of 2 other cops together with his own.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 18:00 GMT
#3571
On April 01 2015 02:54 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 02:51 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 01 2015 02:49 VisceraEyes wrote:
On April 01 2015 02:48 justanothertownie wrote:
On April 01 2015 02:46 Holyflare wrote:
i didn't receive a mask from onegu

i actually think mafia had a power to bus every single action in the game

Or at least to randomize the whole item delivery. That's what I have been suspecting for a while now.

I don't know why people don't expect their powers to be fucked with when they claim them in the thread. BH PMed me in the night like "What should I do with my power" like dude are you serious?

Come to think of it, why would BH ask me that if his power is just to passively receive reports? I guess maybe he could have thought I was mafia and was trying to draw a or misdirect from me or something, but he voted me for mayor and has been verbal about townreading me. :/

BH is some kind of cop he only receives the results of 2 other cops together with his own.

I'm......removing my vote from VA. BH smells fishy and with all the bussing supposedly going on EVEN IF we believe that VA was marv's target, there's no guarantee that's who the check was on ultimately.

I am reasonably sure that IF marv checked VA, VA is mafia.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 18:02 GMT
#3573
On April 01 2015 02:56 WaveofShadow wrote:
I think I have some idea as to what happened last night regarding items, but I could be wrong.

pm me?!
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 18:15 GMT
#3584
The black reaper. Very towny sounding name.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 18:17 GMT
#3595
On April 01 2015 03:17 Holyflare wrote:
"this guy flipped town"
"he probably wasn't mafia"

rofl

True story.
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 512
ProTech144
BRAT_OK 95
Railgan 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1476
Dewaltoss 123
Trap 26
Bale 14
Dota 2
420jenkins527
Counter-Strike
fl0m4240
Fnx 613
minikerr1
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4508
Liquid`Hasu744
Other Games
summit1g4936
Liquid`RaSZi2166
FrodaN795
B2W.Neo533
XaKoH 254
ToD203
C9.Mang0169
RotterdaM82
QueenE69
UpATreeSC67
Mew2King34
PPMD25
JuggernautJason17
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV217
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21117
Other Games
• Shiphtur1041
• imaqtpie829
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 27m
Patches Events
19h 27m
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.