• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:13
CEST 21:13
KST 04:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9166 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 01:53 GMT
#1033
On March 29 2015 10:51 Koshi wrote:
God has sent me to eradicate all who is unholy. After I am done these lands will be purified from anything that is evil.

KITAMAN COME FORWARD AND FACE YOUR RECKONING


excuse me? I already said this shit. please quote me when stealing my content.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 06:21 GMT
#1416
so I basically didn't read the past 20 pages, did anyone prove themselves town? I have 4 slots left.

me, sl, ls, rsoul, yamato, and hapa are already on the town list
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 06:25 GMT
#1419
On March 29 2015 15:24 Alakaslam wrote:
VE gets this for this special notice:

[image loading]


[image loading]
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 06:26 GMT
#1421
On March 29 2015 15:25 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 15:21 ritoky wrote:
so I basically didn't read the past 20 pages, did anyone prove themselves town? I have 4 slots left.

me, sl, ls, rsoul, yamato, and hapa are already on the town list

your town list is... unconventional

you're probably town.


that's cool, elect me warrior so I can lynch HtS

also who are 4 more towns, holyflare is not an acceptable answer to this question.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 18:34 GMT
#1711
alright boys, I see bats voted for me, that's enough to land him on my town list.

town:
ritoky
rsoul
ls
sl
hapa
yamato
batsnacks

3/10 slots left, I need people to convince me of town reads.

also vote me and I will lynch HtS, cleric seems okay too though.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 18:39 GMT
#1721
On March 30 2015 03:36 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 03:34 ritoky wrote:
alright boys, I see bats voted for me, that's enough to land him on my town list.

town:
ritoky
rsoul
ls
sl
hapa
yamato
batsnacks

3/10 slots left, I need people to convince me of town reads.

also vote me and I will lynch HtS, cleric seems okay too though.


How are ls and hapa in your townlist?


ls is an uncc'd cop, plus he said shit that was so utterly dumb that it reminded me of the time I made the "comma read" on him and he was town.

hapa did some shit where people asked him questions and he quoted good posts and only that, was town as fuk.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 18:41 GMT
#1726
On March 30 2015 03:39 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 03:39 ritoky wrote:
On March 30 2015 03:36 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 03:34 ritoky wrote:
alright boys, I see bats voted for me, that's enough to land him on my town list.

town:
ritoky
rsoul
ls
sl
hapa
yamato
batsnacks

3/10 slots left, I need people to convince me of town reads.

also vote me and I will lynch HtS, cleric seems okay too though.


How are ls and hapa in your townlist?


ls is an uncc'd cop, plus he said shit that was so utterly dumb that it reminded me of the time I made the "comma read" on him and he was town.

hapa did some shit where people asked him questions and he quoted good posts and only that, was town as fuk.


you had ls on your town list before he was an uncc'd cop... what was your reason before


he said something too utterly stupid to be mafia. he is easy to catch as mafia cuz he edits his posts a lot.

seriously though, I am not joking I need people to give me 3 more town.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 18:43 GMT
#1728
I mean I am gonna claim my role, I just need 3 more town before I do.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 18:45 GMT
#1732
On March 30 2015 03:40 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 03:39 ritoky wrote:
On March 30 2015 03:36 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 03:34 ritoky wrote:
alright boys, I see bats voted for me, that's enough to land him on my town list.

town:
ritoky
rsoul
ls
sl
hapa
yamato
batsnacks

3/10 slots left, I need people to convince me of town reads.

also vote me and I will lynch HtS, cleric seems okay too though.


How are ls and hapa in your townlist?


ls is an uncc'd cop, plus he said shit that was so utterly dumb that it reminded me of the time I made the "comma read" on him and he was town.

hapa did some shit where people asked him questions and he quoted good posts and only that, was town as fuk.


YES THAT COMMA READ WAS RIDICULOUSLY STUPID WTF?!


actually it was an amazing fake read. unfortunately all the ppl who soul read ls were still alive.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 18:46 GMT
#1734
On March 30 2015 03:44 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 03:41 ritoky wrote:
On March 30 2015 03:39 Holyflare wrote:
On March 30 2015 03:39 ritoky wrote:
On March 30 2015 03:36 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On March 30 2015 03:34 ritoky wrote:
alright boys, I see bats voted for me, that's enough to land him on my town list.

town:
ritoky
rsoul
ls
sl
hapa
yamato
batsnacks

3/10 slots left, I need people to convince me of town reads.

also vote me and I will lynch HtS, cleric seems okay too though.


How are ls and hapa in your townlist?


ls is an uncc'd cop, plus he said shit that was so utterly dumb that it reminded me of the time I made the "comma read" on him and he was town.

hapa did some shit where people asked him questions and he quoted good posts and only that, was town as fuk.


you had ls on your town list before he was an uncc'd cop... what was your reason before


he said something too utterly stupid to be mafia. he is easy to catch as mafia cuz he edits his posts a lot.

seriously though, I am not joking I need people to give me 3 more town.


Hi!


why are you town? tell me
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 18:46 GMT
#1738
On March 30 2015 03:44 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 03:43 ritoky wrote:
I mean I am gonna claim my role, I just need 3 more town before I do.

The problem is you already have people who are very likely not town in your list.


you got proof? if not, i trust my reads more than yours.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 18:54 GMT
#1754
alright we got our list (subject to change)

town:
ritoky
rsoul
ls
sl
yamato
hapa
batsnacks
onegu
kita
koshi

hello everyone, I am captain Malcolm Reynolds captain of the ship Serenity. I am here to distribute my 11 sets of goods to the town. My goods include, but are not limited to: medicine, luck, fuel, and grenades (Jayne's grenades). I am going to be doing a fairly large supply dump tonight because of how the mechanics around my ability work, I think the best option is to just get as much of it into town ASAP.

if you don't believe me go look at my filter nerdz
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 18:59 GMT
#1764
On March 30 2015 03:56 LightningStrike wrote:
ritoky the captain should give me some medicine or something :O


i mean, i have limited to no control over this, i was cancelled after 1 season afterall
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 19:00 GMT
#1766
On March 30 2015 03:58 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 03:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 03:55 rsoultin wrote:
On March 30 2015 03:53 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 30 2015 03:52 rsoultin wrote:
i've said it before and i'll say it again, as long as the three are from my town circle:

holyflare, koshi, batsnacks, alakslam, onegu, myself

i don't really care. but we still need to nail down the lynch. if someone has a good reason to townread hapa (ritoky this is directed at you here dude) please out with it

Why on earth are slam and onegu in your circle?


because i'm townreading them xP i assume you're expecting something more detailed but...it's mostly tone

That does not seem like a good enough reason to send them adventuring.


lol doesn't it? what's more important than the adventurers being town?

those are all the ones i'm most sure about. i'd like to put you in there but lol i think i need more time before i can be fully convinced you're town, so i'm sticking with people i've played with before, seem townie, and who i tend to read correctly


if the most important thing is adventurers being town, why aren't ls or i one of your votes? are we?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 19:04 GMT
#1772
I voted for LS since I can't vote for myself, and he is an uncc'd role.

really if you're voting anyone other than me or LS you really need to splain.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 19:05 GMT
#1776
On March 30 2015 04:03 Hapahauli wrote:
Hello I am here to try now.


people don't want me to TR you and give you free stuff, are they right?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 19:07 GMT
#1782
On March 30 2015 04:06 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 04:04 ritoky wrote:
I voted for LS since I can't vote for myself, and he is an uncc'd role.

really if you're voting anyone other than me or LS you really need to splain.


why not sicklucker by that same logic?


because sicklucker claimed vet, which I TR him for now for, but he didn't claim the name of his role. as you can see from me and ls roles have names. no name = not enuf for a vote.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 19:09 GMT
#1785
On March 30 2015 04:07 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 04:04 ritoky wrote:
I voted for LS since I can't vote for myself, and he is an uncc'd role.

really if you're voting anyone other than me or LS you really need to splain.

Basically everyone is a role in this game. Bad reason.


I think I have played 1 greymist game ever. Would greymist make Jim Gordon (a paragon of good) into an evil cop?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 19:11 GMT
#1789
On March 30 2015 04:09 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2015 04:04 ritoky wrote:
I voted for LS since I can't vote for myself, and he is an uncc'd role.

really if you're voting anyone other than me or LS you really need to splain.

This is a greymist themed game. mafia are *ALWAYS* given safeclaims. and everyone is a role. being "un-cc'd" means absolutely nothing. "Counterclaim" doesn't even make *SENSE* in the context of this game.


didn't know this, I think in the 1 greymist game I played, I rolled one of 2 VT slots LOL
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 29 2015 19:13 GMT
#1795
gonna take your guys' word on it then, I won't vote for him for that, but not gonna rescind my TR on him for saying stupid crap.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1673
RotterdaM908
TaKeTV 279
IndyStarCraft 191
SteadfastSC124
ZombieGrub85
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1673
RotterdaM 908
IndyStarCraft 191
MaxPax 177
RuFF_SC2 152
SteadfastSC 124
ZombieGrub85
UpATreeSC 72
MindelVK 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2914
Shuttle 551
Dewaltoss 104
910 75
Mind 69
Zeus 63
Bale 15
Dota 2
qojqva3586
Counter-Strike
fl0m6205
pashabiceps1261
Fnx 667
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4281
Liquid`Hasu481
Other Games
Beastyqt792
ceh9450
mouzStarbuck382
C9.Mang0152
ToD102
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream26
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 140
• Reevou 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 15
• Eskiya23 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie781
• Shiphtur312
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
3h 47m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 47m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
15h 47m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Patches Events
1d 20h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.