• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:40
CEST 01:40
KST 08:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9000 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 50 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 02:05 GMT
#3207
On March 31 2015 11:05 Alakaslam wrote:
Wow my role can't be trusted at all

Ritoky is no frank

What's up with "frank"? You can pm me the answer if you want.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 02:13 GMT
#3221
On March 31 2015 11:08 Alakaslam wrote:
It's false so I better not get any KP

Supposedly Ritoky was Frank Underwood

Funny. I know someone who claimed frank underwood. Maybe they got bussed?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 02:16 GMT
#3223
I also strongly suspect that I did NOT get bussed. What is this.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 02:21 GMT
#3229
Since moriarty to my knowledge still didn't claim we can assume that at least one of him and BH is mafia I suppose.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 02:22 GMT
#3230
On March 31 2015 11:18 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 11:16 justanothertownie wrote:
I also strongly suspect that I did NOT get bussed. What is this.

PM me why you believe this?

I don't really trust you but it will most likely resolve itself this dayphase.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 02:25 GMT
#3233
On March 31 2015 11:25 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 11:21 justanothertownie wrote:
Since moriarty to my knowledge still didn't claim we can assume that at least one of him and BH is mafia I suppose.


well if strongbad is town it's pretty likely moriarty is mafia

Do you know what "strongbad" means at all?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 02:29 GMT
#3239
Slam you need to pm me what you know about frank underwood and why you know it. Get to it please.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 02:34 GMT
#3242
On March 31 2015 11:33 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 11:19 Holyflare wrote:
On March 31 2015 11:17 kitaman27 wrote:
On March 31 2015 11:16 Holyflare wrote:
so when do we stop believing lightningstrike?


Why?


slam has claimed cop
marv was cop
bh is a cop and says theres another one who is a cop (although that could be mafia?)
ls is a parity cop that doesn't get his checks till later....? sounds like the most bull shit role of them all in a greymist game where everything is getting bussed etc not to mention how incredibly useless that would be to get all the checks and then they all be absolutely redundant


Yeah, yeah. I get it HF.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 02:37 GMT
#3246
Speak of the devil.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 02:44 GMT
#3256
On March 31 2015 11:43 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 11:42 Holyflare wrote:
pretty obviously town

when you say obviously town, do you mean obliviously dumb?

You can't deny that this is often both the case :p
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 02:49 GMT
#3262
On March 31 2015 11:48 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 11:47 Holyflare wrote:
On March 31 2015 11:45 yamato77 wrote:
On March 31 2015 11:43 Holyflare wrote:
On March 31 2015 11:43 yamato77 wrote:
On March 31 2015 11:42 Holyflare wrote:
pretty obviously town

when you say obviously town, do you mean obliviously dumb?


staple town koshi

I mean, the static nature of his reads and his lack of re-evaluation worry me. He's tunnelled super hard and I'm the object of it. It's kind of disconcerting.


ehhhhhh i guess, i was thinking that would be the only negative but he tunnels like fuck as town too just look at any of his last few games lol

remember I haven't played in a while

back when I played regularly Koshi was a somewhat reasonable individual

when did he devolve into rayn?

I think he might have surpassed rayn...
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 03:10 GMT
#3268
Why would anybody want to go on a trip?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 03:37 GMT
#3284
On March 31 2015 12:33 WaveofShadow wrote:
There is a maybe-not-so-surprising amount of pushback I'm getting from people in the know.
As I have stated to some, I have decisions to make, and in order for them to be informed decisions I need information.
The alternative may not be pretty.

If there is something you know that I do not (and this goes for everyone), I'd suggest filling me in.

You have absolutely no ground to stand on here. Your play so far has been scummy as shit and I certainly won't give you information because you are threatening me.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 03:58 GMT
#3294
Did BH even say that? Didn't he say one of the others would be town and one scum? I don't think he counted himself as 3p.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 03:59 GMT
#3296
If Wave does something idiotic/anti town today lynch the shit out of him.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 04:10 GMT
#3302
On March 31 2015 13:05 WaveofShadow wrote:
[image loading]
This is you JAT.
(Bonus points to whoever gets the reference)

I don't give a shit. It is later than 6 am and you annoy me in pms begging for information when you yourself are giving me 0 information. You are the most secretive player I talked to in this game and it does not suit you because you are probably also one of the scummiest.
You apparently think I am town but you refuse to tell me slightest bit about your abilities yet you expect me to tell you how to use them - it is straight up pissing me the hell off. If you do something "dumb" while I am asleep I am lynching you/getting rid of you with all the fires in the world.
Good night.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 16:29 GMT
#3494
On March 31 2015 15:27 Keirathi wrote:
Also, how sure are people that Chezitwo was marv?

Did he actually claim marv in PMs?

I sort of have a hard time believing it was marv, but if it really was, there are some things we need to discuss. I'll dig through some old conversations and see if I can find what I'm thinking of.

He claimed to me in PMs and I was pretty sure he was marv even before that.
On March 31 2015 18:26 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 18:21 Holyflare wrote:
Why you ignore Keirathi meta?

Keirathi is town.

The meta he provided about crossfire is not as good as the meta on Hapa. Quite fucking obvious. Bussing is easy and can be done. We have seen rayn do it in your fucking game 1 week ago.

On the other hand we have Hapa, scumread by marv, not playing but not wanting to die, just trying to survive, pretending to be "demotivated", wanting to die D4 not wanting to die D1, says he is being ok with being lynched D2, still begs to sedoku D4.


Seriously. Hapa is mafia.

BH is mafia.

tfrel might be mafia.
VA might be mafia.

As far as I remember our pms marv did not really scumread Hapa but I will look it up later.
On March 31 2015 19:06 Koshi wrote:
WOS IS FUCKING MAFIA.

I bet WoS pmed him prior to this post. This would be the natural reaction.
On March 31 2015 22:44 Onegu wrote:
Dude how can you not see JAT and Hapa are scum together?

Someone confirm what I am getting PM'd. Hapa bus drove koshi and JAT, then koshi gets nothing and JAT gets everything?

How is that not scummy as hell?

How did you get the idea that I "got everything"?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 16:30 GMT
#3495
On April 01 2015 00:41 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 00:38 LightningStrike wrote:
On April 01 2015 00:37 Koshi wrote:
On April 01 2015 00:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Koshi we go with the red check first then get Hapa/BH depending on VA's flip.

THERE IS NO RED CHECK.

BH claimed that Chez(Marv) got a redcheck on VA before Chez's death.

No.

BH claims that marv checked VA (but he doesn't know if marv really checked VA)
BH claims that there is a redcheck (but BH is mafia and could easily lie)

All in all. VA might be mafia. But it is not because the redcheck BECAUSE NOBODY KNOWS IF MARV CHECKED VA.

BH is probably telling the truth because otherwise we have 2 people confirmed lying, one of them is a townread of yours. We have no way of knowing that marv checked VA though.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 16:49 GMT
#3498
Did you sent your item using an ability or did you you use the "item transfer mechanic"? Because the latter does not count as a night action so I don't even know if the bus would have influenced it.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 16:49 GMT
#3499
On April 01 2015 01:48 Alakaslam wrote:
is it your birthday JAT or is that just what you told the site?

It is what I told the site.
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings42
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 145
SpeCial 95
CosmosSc2 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 667
GuemChi 320
910 58
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm104
League of Legends
Doublelift3092
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox5
Other Games
summit1g9322
shahzam610
C9.Mang0344
PiGStarcraft243
JimRising 241
Maynarde122
Liquid`Ken9
Vindicta7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick683
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 111
• musti20045 37
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP37
• davetesta15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21571
Other Games
• imaqtpie761
• Shiphtur216
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 20m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
11h 20m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.