• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:55
CEST 04:55
KST 11:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8001 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 18

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 50 Next All
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 23:28 GMT
#3085
On March 31 2015 08:26 Blazinghand wrote:
so uh, i seem to have missed the VA claim, anyone want to fill me in?

Marv was pretty adamant about him being scum and it seems he got a redcheck tonight.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 23:35 GMT
#3095
ATTENTION!!!!!!

EVERYONE THAT VISITED VAYNEAUTHORITY DURING THE NIGHT CLAIM TO ME ASAP
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 23:37 GMT
#3097
On March 31 2015 08:35 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 08:34 Blazinghand wrote:
"va best lynch" can't be his crumb since he said that during D1 btw

i'm looking for the crumb now to confirm


he was afk and it was his birthday, in his old age he probably just checked who he thought was scummy and forgot to inform us all

The problem is also that he kinda missed the deadline :/
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 23:40 GMT
#3104
On March 31 2015 08:39 Holyflare wrote:
i don't like being excluded from town lists

Well, you forever will be this game.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 30 2015 23:49 GMT
#3111
On March 31 2015 08:47 Holyflare wrote:
my rogue power was totally wasted btw so fuck you whoever shot xfire and stole my credit

hehe
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 00:02 GMT
#3118
On March 31 2015 09:00 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 08:59 Trfel wrote:
On March 31 2015 08:54 Onegu wrote:
On March 31 2015 08:33 Trfel wrote:
Hm... now I'm not sure that I should even give Onegu the item any more.

Rsoultin, check your PMs.



Like if you were RB that's one thing but still I need it plz
Sorry, I've been PMd several reasons not to trust you.

I'm sending the mask to rsoultin instead.



Lol like you should trust JAT

Why do you think I pmed him?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 00:04 GMT
#3121
On March 31 2015 09:03 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 09:02 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 09:00 Onegu wrote:
On March 31 2015 08:59 Trfel wrote:
On March 31 2015 08:54 Onegu wrote:
On March 31 2015 08:33 Trfel wrote:
Hm... now I'm not sure that I should even give Onegu the item any more.

Rsoultin, check your PMs.



Like if you were RB that's one thing but still I need it plz
Sorry, I've been PMd several reasons not to trust you.

I'm sending the mask to rsoultin instead.



Lol like you should trust JAT

Why do you think I pmed him?



Figure you the main person scum reading me atm

Well, you are wrong.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 00:05 GMT
#3124
I mean not trusting Onegu is something I heavily approve but I did neither tell trfel not to give you this item nor did I pm with him at all.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 00:06 GMT
#3125
On March 31 2015 09:05 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 09:04 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 09:03 Onegu wrote:
On March 31 2015 09:02 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 09:00 Onegu wrote:
On March 31 2015 08:59 Trfel wrote:
On March 31 2015 08:54 Onegu wrote:
On March 31 2015 08:33 Trfel wrote:
Hm... now I'm not sure that I should even give Onegu the item any more.

Rsoultin, check your PMs.



Like if you were RB that's one thing but still I need it plz
Sorry, I've been PMd several reasons not to trust you.

I'm sending the mask to rsoultin instead.



Lol like you should trust JAT

Why do you think I pmed him?



Figure you the main person scum reading me atm

Well, you are wrong.



Wrong you PM him or wrong you are scum reading me!

Both.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 00:17 GMT
#3128
On March 31 2015 09:14 rsoultin wrote:
in approximately 24 hours i will claim and make an announcement

HYPE!!!

the Queen of Claims strikes again

meanwhile, can we just be doubly sure that VA was the most likely check and make sure that chez/marv didn't send anyone PMs about who he was checking? if it's going to be a non-discussion day phase lol best that the lynch actually flip scum

We are currently gathering information about VA. I can guarantee you this will not be a non-discussion day phase.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 00:28 GMT
#3139
On March 31 2015 09:25 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 09:24 Holyflare wrote:
yes
Hrmph. Never would have PMd him, then.

huh?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 01:09 GMT
#3161
On March 31 2015 10:07 Holyflare wrote:
there's some things best left unsaid

No, if marv told you he checked VA (which he never would in your case) it is really good to say this.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 01:10 GMT
#3163
On March 31 2015 10:09 Holyflare wrote:
nah it's not, just get everyone to vote va and trust me

I certainly don't trust you and I have no idea what you are doing right now. The lynch is like 45 hours away.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 01:14 GMT
#3168
On March 31 2015 10:13 VayneAuthority wrote:
nevermind, apparently roleblocks get notified so I wasn't rb'd as far as im aware.

How is it relevant if you got rbed?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 01:23 GMT
#3184
On March 31 2015 10:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
Well it's harmless to say that I didn't shoot anyone last night, I don't know what else I can disclose. I couldnt get enough of a certain something...lol

That's why I asked.... oO
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 01:28 GMT
#3190
On March 31 2015 10:26 VayneAuthority wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 10:23 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 31 2015 10:20 VayneAuthority wrote:
Well it's harmless to say that I didn't shoot anyone last night, I don't know what else I can disclose. I couldnt get enough of a certain something...lol

That's why I asked.... oO


not sure what this is referring to?

You said you didn't shoot anyone so I wondered why it is relevant if you got rbed?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 01:35 GMT
#3193
Hapa I don't like that you did not claim your actions to me. Especially since it seems they are kinda fishy.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 02:00 GMT
#3197
On March 31 2015 10:59 Holyflare wrote:
wtf does double bus driving do btw? does that result in... nothing?

That's exactly what I asked him just now.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 02:01 GMT
#3199
Does double bus just mean regular bus or what the fuck is this supposed to even do?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
March 31 2015 02:03 GMT
#3201
Poor thing.
Prev 1 16 17 18 19 20 50 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 130
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1953
GuemChi 1486
Artosis 625
910 80
ajuk12(nOOB) 21
Bale 20
Terrorterran 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm190
febbydoto15
Counter-Strike
taco 572
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox530
Other Games
summit1g8096
Doublelift1945
JimRising 582
C9.Mang0358
Day[9].tv334
PiGStarcraft253
Maynarde114
WinterStarcraft65
CosmosSc2 18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1015
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 100
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv334
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
7h 5m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
8h 5m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
21h 5m
Patches Events
1d 13h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.