• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:44
CEST 23:44
KST 06:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8241 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 14

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 15:37 GMT
#3473
On April 01 2015 00:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Koshi we go with the red check first then get Hapa/BH depending on VA's flip.

THERE IS NO RED CHECK.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 15:37 GMT
#3475
Well. There is a redcheck. But nobody fucking knows on who. And there are a million busdrivers. And maybe framers. And millers. And 3p.

Fuck off red check.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 15:41 GMT
#3478
On April 01 2015 00:38 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 00:37 Koshi wrote:
On April 01 2015 00:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Koshi we go with the red check first then get Hapa/BH depending on VA's flip.

THERE IS NO RED CHECK.

BH claimed that Chez(Marv) got a redcheck on VA before Chez's death.

No.

BH claims that marv checked VA (but he doesn't know if marv really checked VA)
BH claims that there is a redcheck (but BH is mafia and could easily lie)

All in all. VA might be mafia. But it is not because the redcheck BECAUSE NOBODY KNOWS IF MARV CHECKED VA.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 15:43 GMT
#3480
Seriously LS. BH is mafia. So everything he says is probably a lie. But if it isn't. It still holds 0 value because it is all guessing.
1) We don't know if marv did check VA.
2) If he did check VA, can we trust the check?


In a sicko world in which BH is not mafia. I still wouldn't hold any value to the check. Ever.

But the fact Hapa instantly voted VA makes it likely VA is mafia with him.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 15:44 GMT
#3481
On April 01 2015 00:43 WaveofShadow wrote:
It's OK though guys, koshi is totally going to stop posting.
He is making amends for his previous play, after all.

Yes Sorry.

This is officially my last post for 22 hours. For real.


You can still PM me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 15:48 GMT
#3484
I will also PM people angry messages if they say silly things.

till I post again.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 18:14 GMT
#3581
What a fucking joke is Hapa.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 18:16 GMT
#3589
probably? No shit.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 18:17 GMT
#3592
Anyway. Hapa was only a scumread because he was a bag of nothing.

BH is still mafia.
WoS is still mafia.
Batsnacks is still mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 18:18 GMT
#3598
##vote BlazingHand
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 18:19 GMT
#3603
rsoultin is looking like a giant bag of mafia.

And a spot just opened on my scumteam.


COINCIDENCE? I THINK NOT.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 18:20 GMT
#3604
On April 01 2015 03:19 Alakaslam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 01 2015 03:18 Koshi wrote:
##vote BlazingHand

no, i don't think he is scum anymore.

Then you are mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 18:20 GMT
#3605
On April 01 2015 00:48 Koshi wrote:
I will also PM people angry messages if they say silly things.

till I post again.

I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 19:00 GMT
#3656
BH is Moriarty

There is 0 resistance VA is mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 01 2015 10:22 GMT
#4009
xfire is mafia.
WoS is very likely mafia.
VA is mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 01 2015 10:23 GMT
#4010
I am sure about WoS.
xfire role is just mafia.
VA might be mafia.


I will just be voting these 3 for future days. I ll keep posting to a minimum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 01 2015 13:44 GMT
#4016
Why do people think there is a lot going on in PM land?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 01 2015 13:47 GMT
#4019
On April 01 2015 22:44 ExO_ wrote:
Just to clarify, the power only ends the vote at 24 hours. The person who's leading in lynch votes is still supposed to get lynched.

Does it change majority lynch into plurality?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 01 2015 15:28 GMT
#4056
WoS is mafia (I am sure this time)
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 01 2015 15:42 GMT
#4063
Hmm. Yeah. Dnu about this game anymore. I calmed down now.
Thought I would figure it out through energy but meh.

Let me recollect thoughts.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 12 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O128
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason126
BRAT_OK 59
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1086
ZZZero.O 128
Bale 20
League of Legends
Doublelift4678
JimRising 564
Counter-Strike
Fnx 980
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6490
Other Games
summit1g8643
FrodaN3053
B2W.Neo620
KnowMe247
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1383
BasetradeTV275
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• blackmanpl 16
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1166
• Shiphtur214
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 16m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
13h 16m
Monday Night Weeklies
18h 16m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 13h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.