• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:19
CEST 14:19
KST 21:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8741 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 12:05 GMT
#3403
On March 31 2015 19:17 Koshi wrote:
Hapa/BH/batsnacks (/VA)

Those are mafia

This is what we should discuss.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 12:29 GMT
#3405
ofcourse he was scared, you are a wolf.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 12:49 GMT
#3410
Nobody thinks VA is mafia D1.
Suddenly a town flips who might have said VA is mafia. But didn't give decent reasons.

Suddenly everybody thinks VA is mafia.


HAHAHAHAHAHA


People are so bad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 12:52 GMT
#3413
Eunuch: You know that you have a disability due to the sorcerer that utilized your manhood to power his spells, however, you do not know what this disability is.

Some guy is confirmed not mafia btw
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 12:53 GMT
#3414
On March 31 2015 21:50 Sepulchre wrote:
No matter who we decide on in the end, we should definitely try our best to all vote for the same person. In case Crossfire99 used his one-shot ability on a townie, but also so that, if he used it on another mafia, we can determine who that was more easily.

Obviously him using it on a mafia is the more likely scenario, but the mindgames might be happening. Using it on a townie with bad reads is a possibility.

It's also well possible he didn't use it, but I'd prefer to minimize bad surprises.

It's ok. I think as soon as that person votes the vote count will show who he is. I don't think it means anything to his alignment.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 12:55 GMT
#3415
btw, the role from Xfire99 heavily suggest a lot of town cop roles. I doubt that mafia has more than 1 due to their high amount of kp. But town seemed to have a shitton of protection with ritoky so who knows really?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 13:09 GMT
#3419
On March 31 2015 22:08 LightningStrike wrote:
Just woke up to Koshi calling me scum when I already claimed my role -_- Also if VA flips scum BH is confirmed town because his ability is to see where Sherlock Holmes get a red check and stuff.

Never called you scum.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 13:10 GMT
#3420
On March 31 2015 17:26 Koshi wrote:
lol I forgot WoS.

VA/BH/Hapa/LS/trfel/Holyflare/WoS


This doesn't count. I don't know why your name is in there.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 13:27 GMT
#3423
Oh I remember. The first 3 were my own and then I added marv his suspects. Something like that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 13:27 GMT
#3424
On March 31 2015 21:55 Koshi wrote:
btw, the role from Xfire99 heavily suggest a lot of town cop roles. I doubt that mafia has more than 1 due to their high amount of kp. But town seemed to have a shitton of protection with ritoky so who knows really?

best post in the game btw.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 13:33 GMT
#3428
Yes. I added you because you were too cozy with BH.
Didn't make too much sense.

I had a bad moment when I made that list.

All other list are pure gold
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 13:46 GMT
#3430
JAT is not mafia. Ask him your stuff.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 13:48 GMT
#3432
Anyway he is likely not mafia.

Hapa on the other hand should die really fast.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 13:53 GMT
#3435
On March 31 2015 22:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
The only thing that gives me pause is the roleclaim yesterday. It seems like mafia would try and get a little more mileage out of it :/

How? Really. How?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 14:02 GMT
#3437
On March 31 2015 21:05 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 19:17 Koshi wrote:
Hapa/BH/batsnacks (/VA)

Those are mafia

This is what we should discuss.

I agree Koshi.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 14:15 GMT
#3439
On March 31 2015 23:09 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 22:53 Koshi wrote:
On March 31 2015 22:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
The only thing that gives me pause is the roleclaim yesterday. It seems like mafia would try and get a little more mileage out of it :/

How? Really. How?

Like, claiming in thread or keeping role a secret or something...why would he as mafia just PM it to a couple people and leave it at that? It's like he just didn't do /anything/ with the claim.

I still don't get how it doesn't make him mafia. The longer he lives the more he can use it. And the roles are fake anyway. Or not. Nobody cares. Just telling people your role and tell them you are too depressed to play and want to do sudoku using your role N4 is just fucking sadness incorporated. Hapa is so demotivated that he 150 hours from now knows he will suicide?

hahaha.

no.

Kill with fire.

Piss on his grave if he is town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 14:17 GMT
#3440
Anyway. This was going to be the game I had a 5 page max filter every cycle and would be misslynched to atone for my previous crimes.

So I am going to have to stop posting now.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 15:07 GMT
#3452
You bussing yourself with your best townread with be a nice way to sudoku. But you don't want to die. And you don't really want to sudoku on N4.

Probably you got a sick kill thing on N4.

Anyway. You mafia. Just die.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 15:31 GMT
#3468
Hapa is mafia. Everybody that defends Hapa is mafia or mafia. Really. Defending Hapa is asking to be lynched. Seriously. Don't be friendly towards Hapa. Ever. He is either plain scum or town and the scum of the earth.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 31 2015 15:36 GMT
#3472
On April 01 2015 00:33 Hapahauli wrote:
Don't worry, trust Koshi. He has a history as a very accurate scum-hunter and is always absolutely 100% correct when he tunnels people.

He has solved the game and you have to sheep him.

THIS
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1273
WardiTV608
OGKoka 196
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko392
OGKoka 196
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 11353
Bisu 3680
FanTaSy 2754
Shuttle 2055
Jaedong 1110
actioN 840
BeSt 684
Horang2 545
EffOrt 527
Leta 206
[ Show more ]
Zeus 194
Larva 175
Barracks 113
Dewaltoss 109
Mind 101
Mini 85
Mong 79
sorry 51
soO 49
ToSsGirL 48
Sexy 47
Sea.KH 46
JYJ 45
scan(afreeca) 45
Bale 34
Killer 30
Shinee 30
sSak 28
Free 27
Snow 26
Aegong 21
HiyA 16
zelot 13
Sacsri 12
yabsab 8
Yoon 7
Dota 2
Gorgc3311
Dendi775
XaKoH 343
qojqva171
Counter-Strike
x6flipin304
Other Games
singsing2555
Livibee2056
olofmeister1328
B2W.Neo667
crisheroes312
Pyrionflax220
hiko196
XBOCT194
dupreeh97
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 7949
Other Games
gamesdonequick577
StarCraft: Brood War
StarCastTV_EN152
UltimateBattle 99
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1832
Other Games
• WagamamaTV162
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
3h 41m
Replay Cast
10h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 41m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
22h 41m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.