• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:14
CEST 07:14
KST 14:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7670 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 15 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 18:35 GMT
#2755
On March 31 2015 03:34 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2015 06:25 Trfel wrote:
Probably Town

LightningStrike + Show Spoiler +
While I dont like his push on rsoultin, I feel that the way he did it makes him more likely to be town. I don't think that mafia!LightningStrike would show bias against a player before they start posting, and then continuously push that read. Also, LightningStrike does pay additional attention to rsoultin over everyone else, he showed this in Student Mafia V.

batsnacks + Show Spoiler +
I'm very comfortable with batsnacks as town. He's been pushing good things, and being helpful and sensible.

sicklucker + Show Spoiler +
See below.


Slightly Town

rsoultin + Show Spoiler +
The reasons that LightningStrike used to scumread rsoultin are rather poor. In general, rsoultin has seemed carefree enough to be a town lean.

ObiWanShinobi + Show Spoiler +
Liked his early push on LightningStrike

WaveofShadow + Show Spoiler +
Said a lot of the same things that I felt, seems to be scumhunting. I'm liking his play.


Slightly Mafia

Damdred + Show Spoiler +
His play hasn't been very memorable. He made a post townreading Holyflare for noticing and pushing all of the right things, but Holyflare later stated (and I agree) that he hadn't really done anything by that point.

ExO_ + Show Spoiler +
See below.


Mafia

Hapahauli + Show Spoiler +
See below.


Third Party

Holyflare + Show Spoiler +
See below.


On the Adventuring Party
+ Show Spoiler [Thoughts on the Adventuring Party] +
On March 23 2015 05:44 GreYMisT wrote:
In addition to the above, the members of the adventuring party will receive some bonus powers. These powers cannot be used on the same night as any powers that player might also have.

One thing that people seem to overlook is that the adventuring party is given additional abilities. Therefore, it is not beneficial to only elect someone who does actions that are favorable to town (a generally accepted lynch for the warrior, and letting the lynch go through for the rogue), but also electing people who are town and know how to use these abilities well. However, given the format of one vote per player, and the top three players are elected, I think it is almost impossible for mafia to be completely locked out of the adventuring party. They probably have enough people to take one of the three spots. Looking at the voting analysis could prove quite useful for this.

However, scumhunting is definitely the most important thing, and the adventuring party should only be the focused on later in the day (when it does matter to elect the right people).

ExO_

ExO_'s decision to run for the adventuring party was very delayed. Initially, he seemed to wonder about the game mechanics, and sit on the sidelines, but then he made a slight push for becoming the warrior. And then, he keeps posting campaign pictures, and then suddenly decides that he's willing to be second to someone else's campaign. The goal of his campaign seems to be constantly changing. It's not clear why he decided to run, and why he is so determined to get a spot on the adventuring party. This doesn't necessarily make ExO_ scum, but I am suspicious of him. I'm interested in seeing how he continues from here.

I also don't want to elect ExO_ to the adventuring party because I'm not sure if I trust him with whatever additional abilities the adventuring party is given. I do not want to see ExO_ elected today.

sicklucker

I'm very confident that sicklucker is town here. His play seems to be an obvious fakeclaim. He does like to fakeclaim as town, so I'm comfortable with townreading sicklucker here.

Holyflare

I'm guessing that Holyflare is a third party in this game. His play doesn't show indications of extra information, but it appears that he isn't playing with the full force that he does as town. I'm guessing he's a third party with a survival goal.

[red]Hapahauli

Hapahauli seems to be inactive for quite some time. As many others have pointed out, this suggests that Hapahauli is mafia here. My guess is that he will come back to the thread and make a falsified case against someone to save himself. When he does this, you know that he is mafia, and you can lynch him.

I have this feeling that justanothertownie, Holyflare, and rsoultin are going to be elected. And I'm pretty sure that Holyflare isn't town, so we shouldn't let this happen.
Look at how good my predictions are. I really think you should keep me around.

I agree. Keep him around.

Shoot BH
Shoot yamato
Shoot hapa.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 18:36 GMT
#2757
On March 31 2015 03:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 03:31 Koshi wrote:
On March 31 2015 03:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
Actually whoa I just realized something that I probably should have realized before when I noticed yamato's early game hasn't fit his usual. Hell he hasn't had one period of good activity yet this game.

Most importantly though, I acted (at least in my mind) fairly similarly to this game post-D1 in my last game with him where he staunchly defended me against all odds while I was afk and/or not giving a shit.

He hasn't noticed my behaviour or come to close to it where even HF who is claimed 3P and has no vested interest in helping me out besides being my bud was amiable on PMs.


It's been a while since I've seen a yamato scum but this could be it.

...
Grtz.
...

Like I said. You could be town but then you are confirmed playing like an ass.

I think that's pretty obvious regardless of alignment

No. Because I can see you do it as mafia. Just building filter trying to be cool. I saw you do it before.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 18:36 GMT
#2758
On March 31 2015 03:35 Onegu wrote:
Docs/JK should target obv town people like koshi.


Stares at rsoultin

I confirm this is a smart plan for multiple reasons.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 18:39 GMT
#2763
On March 31 2015 03:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 03:36 Koshi wrote:
On March 31 2015 03:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
On March 31 2015 03:31 Koshi wrote:
On March 31 2015 03:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
Actually whoa I just realized something that I probably should have realized before when I noticed yamato's early game hasn't fit his usual. Hell he hasn't had one period of good activity yet this game.

Most importantly though, I acted (at least in my mind) fairly similarly to this game post-D1 in my last game with him where he staunchly defended me against all odds while I was afk and/or not giving a shit.

He hasn't noticed my behaviour or come to close to it where even HF who is claimed 3P and has no vested interest in helping me out besides being my bud was amiable on PMs.


It's been a while since I've seen a yamato scum but this could be it.

...
Grtz.
...

Like I said. You could be town but then you are confirmed playing like an ass.

I think that's pretty obvious regardless of alignment

No. Because I can see you do it as mafia. Just building filter trying to be cool. I saw you do it before.

Koshi when have I ever played as shitty a game as this as scum?

Do I care? No. Play better or die. Really simple.
I couldn't care fucking less that you die as shit town.
I am pretty sure people told me the same this game. I think it was JAT.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 18:41 GMT
#2767
Hapa is mafia.
Yamato is mafia.
BH is mafia.

Fucking remember.


Keep trfel around. On top of all other townreads I gave you people. I am out now. Dota. Hopefully I don't return. I will return to quote some of my own post before deadline though.


I do not know who is mafia in the slumps. It might be Damdred. It might be batsnacks. xfire. Keri. I do not fucking know. I work from the top and go down. If I am alive another day I will figure it out. cba to do it now. People failed. It is not my fault.

fucking sicklucker lynch. Jeez.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 18:51 GMT
#2786
On March 31 2015 03:41 Koshi wrote:
Hapa is mafia.
Yamato is mafia.
BH is mafia.

Fucking remember.


Keep trfel around. On top of all other townreads I gave you people. I am out now. Dota. Hopefully I don't return. I will return to quote some of my own post before deadline though.


I do not know who is mafia in the slumps. It might be Damdred. It might be batsnacks. xfire. Keri. I do not fucking know. I work from the top and go down. If I am alive another day I will figure it out. cba to do it now. People failed. It is not my fault.

fucking sicklucker lynch. Jeez.

Hapa just sent me a pm and now he can fucking die as first.

KILL THAT ****** AS FAST AS POSSIBLE. TONIGHT IS AWESOME.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 18:52 GMT
#2788
Really. I will 100% certain solve this game when I live another 48 hours.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 18:52 GMT
#2791
On March 31 2015 03:52 Holyflare wrote:
dont think that makes him mafia though?

300% mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 18:54 GMT
#2798
On March 31 2015 03:53 Half the Sky wrote:
Koshi, what in the PM jumped at you?

THE SCUM QT.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 18:58 GMT
#2804
On March 31 2015 03:56 VisceraEyes wrote:
Koshi calling me genius town hero while disagreeing with like all my reads is disconcerting.

The reason I called you genius is because you said something smart about me and then about somebody else as well. And then when I saw your filter and that giant list I thought you could be mafia.

But there is some serious humor in your filter and you are focusing on people I am not focusing on. So you might be my homeless counterpart.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 18:59 GMT
#2806
On March 31 2015 03:57 Alakaslam wrote:
I was BH's defender

I now call for Vig on him. The destiny bond stuff is over, I have said this but ppl don't read.

It was one cycle

I know. I read it.
gj. You are a good man.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 19:01 GMT
#2813
On March 31 2015 03:59 Half the Sky wrote:
EBWOP - just saw Hapa's post now. Eh, will PM, then.

No. Stick to your first idea.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 19:02 GMT
#2817
FUCKING JAT IS MAFIA.

FUCK MY FUCKING LIFE.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 19:03 GMT
#2820
He calls me shit and wants to lynch me when I don't play.
when hapa doesn't want to play he is pming me to spare hapa.

FUCKING QDFQSFQSDFQSDFQSDFQSDF SHIT MAYOR IS MAFIA.

I FUCKING BLAME ALL OF YOU.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 19:03 GMT
#2822
Also me a bit cuz I voted him (((((((((((((
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 19:04 GMT
#2823
Last post

gl hf
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 19:06 GMT
#2828
I was wrong. JAT didn't tell me to spare Hapa.

JAT is back a cool guy.

ignore every post I recently made around JAT.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 19:08 GMT
#2834
Anyway. JAT is null.

Seriously last post.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 21:05 GMT
#2985
kita stop being mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 30 2015 21:07 GMT
#2988
There really is no reason to look further than WoS, BH, kita, hapa and yamato. All cases on other people that aren't genius on first look should be instantly forgotten.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 217
ProTech135
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21096
Dewaltoss 139
Bale 36
ZergMaN 18
Noble 12
Icarus 5
League of Legends
JimRising 751
Other Games
summit1g11924
Sick185
Nina14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick969
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 38
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2142
League of Legends
• Lourlo1203
• Rush935
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 47m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 47m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 47m
Replay Cast
17h 47m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.