• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:20
CEST 05:20
KST 12:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8144 users

Aperture Mafia 4: This Time it's Personal - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 335 Next
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 27 2015 23:00 GMT
#181
First.
Retired.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 27 2015 23:00 GMT
#182
[image loading]

YO. Listen up.

I'm running for President (warrior). You're going to vote me.

Why? Because I'm the best fucking player to ever grace these forums. I am 100% right 100% of the time. I'm the baddest of the badass warriors. I'm the fucking Mr.T of warriors.

Still not convinced? Let's talk about my credentials.

Obviously everyone already knows that I am the God of GreYMisT games. So we'll skip talking about that. But did you also know that I actually outran the tortoise in The Tortoise and the Hare stories? It's true. My name got omitted from the stories because it just doesn't have the same "oomph" if the Tortoise doesn't actually win the race. Yes, the hare was a lazy ass. No, I wasn't. The tortoise came in second. I'm just that good.

Even better, I'm in the Guiness Book of World Records! For what? For having the most chest hair. Because I'm a man. A man's man. The kind that knows how to get shit done. The kind who says "Hold my beer and watch this shit" on the regular. A real down-to-earth American Hero.

[image loading]

STILL not convinced?

Did you know that I once fought a bear with my bare hands? A massive, angry momma grizzly bear. Yea, she was a feisty one. She's my wife now. It's such a great story, Cards Against Humanity even dedicated a card to me.





Now, I know what you're thinking. "Keir, there's no way all of that stuff is true."

Well you're WRONG. I wouldn't lie about shit like this. I'm the real deal, and I'm here to win this game for town. Because fuck those mafia dudes. We run this shit. Not them. We don't stand for no pansy-asses sneakin' around tryin' to steal our booze and women. We're not going to take it it sitting down.

Like my mentor, Sir Cave Johnson, once said:
[image loading]

The mafia are the lemons. We don't want them, and fuck anyone who tries to make us keep them.

A vote for me is a vote for freedom. A vote for winning.




Town can't be burdened by fear
so get your candy-asses in gear.
Don't fuck with this town,
or you're going down.
Now go place your vote for Keir.


And if you refuse to vote for me after all of that, well all I can say is:
[image loading]
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 27 2015 23:02 GMT
#183
Yeah not reading that but I want to be the cleric make it happen!!!
Try TL Mafia!!!
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
March 27 2015 23:02 GMT
#184
oaipjdsiou cnmc,xuop ljkj fkla;j fwuqwahnlasf fhqwhgads iopquecjo jioapidjpj ijapodsfj oijf aopdifj

I'm so excited I had to type gibberish. This game will be crazy, I'm sure of it.
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 27 2015 23:02 GMT
#185
Snarfs' Recommended General Strategy

First, two general tips:

1. Lots of players = lots of confusion. Spam posts should be kept to a minimum as it will be VERY difficult to wade through all the distractions to determine alignment.
2. Role speculation on day 1 is spam. There is no point in trying to guess setup at this point, or talking about how wonderful the flavour text is. It is a distraction from finding mafia/3p.

Now, onto day 1 strategy:

Adventuring Party
I believe our Adventuring Party should follow strict guidelines as to how they act. Everyone should either express their agreement or disagreement with these guidelines as soon as possible so that we can keep track of people's stances before they get voted in. Please let me know if you disagree, and why.

Warrior - Our warrior should be someone who agrees to nominate a lynch based on a plurality vote. He/she should agree that it is important to get lots of opinions on the candidate before deciding on who to vote and SHOULD NOT be someone who will just pick their gut target. We need information from the day 1 lynch more than we need to hit mafia/3p. We need to know why people are for/against a certain lynch. A cowboy warrior will not give us that information.

Rogue - Our rogue should be someone who agrees NOT to no lynch. There is one circumstance I see a no lynch being acceptable on day 1, and that is only if the warrior goes rogue and chooses a target of their preference without listening to town. The rogue should agree to this as the ONLY circumstance for no lynch. Not based on their own 'gut' feelings.


I was trying to think of a way we can focus votes so that we guarantee we don't get a last minute swap of rogue/cleric. I think the only way this is possible is if we can find two candidates who agree to both of the above criteria and try to split our votes evenly to boost those two players.

Normally, this is where I'd nominate myself, but I can guarantee I will NOT be online for the first deadline.


Discuss!
Snarfs
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada1006 Posts
March 27 2015 23:03 GMT
#186
Keirathi, how would you select a candidate for lynch?
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 27 2015 23:04 GMT
#187
On March 28 2015 08:02 Snarfs wrote:
Snarfs' Recommended General Strategy

First, two general tips:

1. Lots of players = lots of confusion. Spam posts should be kept to a minimum as it will be VERY difficult to wade through all the distractions to determine alignment.
2. Role speculation on day 1 is spam. There is no point in trying to guess setup at this point, or talking about how wonderful the flavour text is. It is a distraction from finding mafia/3p.

Now, onto day 1 strategy:

Adventuring Party
I believe our Adventuring Party should follow strict guidelines as to how they act. Everyone should either express their agreement or disagreement with these guidelines as soon as possible so that we can keep track of people's stances before they get voted in. Please let me know if you disagree, and why.

Warrior - Our warrior should be someone who agrees to nominate a lynch based on a plurality vote. He/she should agree that it is important to get lots of opinions on the candidate before deciding on who to vote and SHOULD NOT be someone who will just pick their gut target. We need information from the day 1 lynch more than we need to hit mafia/3p. We need to know why people are for/against a certain lynch. A cowboy warrior will not give us that information.

Rogue - Our rogue should be someone who agrees NOT to no lynch. There is one circumstance I see a no lynch being acceptable on day 1, and that is only if the warrior goes rogue and chooses a target of their preference without listening to town. The rogue should agree to this as the ONLY circumstance for no lynch. Not based on their own 'gut' feelings.


I was trying to think of a way we can focus votes so that we guarantee we don't get a last minute swap of rogue/cleric. I think the only way this is possible is if we can find two candidates who agree to both of the above criteria and try to split our votes evenly to boost those two players.

Normally, this is where I'd nominate myself, but I can guarantee I will NOT be online for the first deadline.


Discuss!



Nice. Onegu for cleric!!!
Try TL Mafia!!!
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 27 2015 23:06 GMT
#188
Dammit. I wanted to play a wizard.

w/e game sux
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 27 2015 23:06 GMT
#189
Sorry Keirathi, but once I get home the Duelmaster is going to sweep this shit.
Retired.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
March 27 2015 23:07 GMT
#190
I'm probably just going to vote for the person who wants to lynch someone who I think is scum. I don't think we need to get any more complicated than that. Obviously, people will need to say who they want to lynch so we can do that. So we basically just play mafia.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 27 2015 23:07 GMT
#191
On March 28 2015 08:03 Snarfs wrote:
Keirathi, how would you select a candidate for lynch?

I can smell what The Rock is cookin', and would lynch accordingly.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Chezitwo
Profile Joined January 2015
United States553 Posts
March 27 2015 23:08 GMT
#192
Warrior - Our warrior should be someone who agrees to nominate a lynch based on a plurality vote. He/she should agree that it is important to get lots of opinions on the candidate before deciding on who to vote and SHOULD NOT be someone who will just pick their gut target. We need information from the day 1 lynch more than we need to hit mafia/3p. We need to know why people are for/against a certain lynch. A cowboy warrior will not give us that information.

The lynch of mafia is the greatest possible information.

Therefore, my support will go to the titan whose targets align with mine.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 27 2015 23:08 GMT
#193
On March 28 2015 08:06 Hapahauli wrote:
Dammit. I wanted to play a wizard.

w/e game sux

Scum #1

1/X down, X-1 more to go.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 27 2015 23:08 GMT
#194
snarfs mafia
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 27 2015 23:10 GMT
#195
Also if you stole something from me and don't give it back and I find out you claimed scum!
Try TL Mafia!!!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 27 2015 23:13 GMT
#196
I am town. VT claim.
I had a good night of sleep.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 27 2015 23:15 GMT
#197
On March 28 2015 08:08 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 08:06 Hapahauli wrote:
Dammit. I wanted to play a wizard.

w/e game sux

Scum #1

1/X down, X-1 more to go.


On March 28 2015 08:02 Keirathi wrote:
Why? Because I'm the best fucking player to ever grace these forums. I am 100% right 100% of the time. I'm the baddest of the badass warriors. I'm the fucking Mr.T of warriors.


lynch all liars, etc etc.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 27 2015 23:15 GMT
#198
On March 28 2015 08:13 Koshi wrote:
I am town. VT claim.



Does this still work?
Try TL Mafia!!!
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
March 27 2015 23:15 GMT
#199
On March 28 2015 08:06 Hapahauli wrote:
Dammit. I wanted to play a wizard.

w/e game sux


Heresy.
Retired.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
March 27 2015 23:16 GMT
#200
On March 28 2015 08:15 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 08:08 Keirathi wrote:
On March 28 2015 08:06 Hapahauli wrote:
Dammit. I wanted to play a wizard.

w/e game sux

Scum #1

1/X down, X-1 more to go.


Show nested quote +
On March 28 2015 08:02 Keirathi wrote:
Why? Because I'm the best fucking player to ever grace these forums. I am 100% right 100% of the time. I'm the baddest of the badass warriors. I'm the fucking Mr.T of warriors.


lynch all liars, etc etc.

OVERRULED.

Court adjourned.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 335 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 235
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 181
Bale 23
Terrorterran 20
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
JimRising 790
Counter-Strike
taco 379
Other Games
summit1g12546
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1272
BasetradeTV185
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo538
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 40m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
7h 40m
Monday Night Weeklies
12h 40m
Replay Cast
19h 40m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 6h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 7h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 20h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.