• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:12
CEST 20:12
KST 03:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War285.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8949 users

Mafia Mini Mafia2: another miniature game of mafia - Page 85

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 177 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 10 2015 08:36 GMT
#1681
On April 10 2015 15:19 Vivax wrote:
I wanna talk to Palmar but he stopped the transmission

I just woke up to check the flips. I didn't really intend to stay around at 5am and talk.
Computer says mafia
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 10 2015 08:40 GMT
#1682
Koshi why do you try to use night actions to argue that Palmar is town with such confidence if you were thinking he was town beforehand. I have issues with the reasoning and the reasons to use that reasoning. I just don't see them.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 10 2015 08:42 GMT
#1683
I was thinking Palmar was town too (now less sure cause of his confidence into HF) but then I don't try to use night actions to argue for that, what's the point? I just don't see the motivation for writing that post.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 10 2015 08:44 GMT
#1684
On a sidenote I will play better now that rso is out of the way now that I don't have to deal with the nuisance of having everything I write being called shit.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 10 2015 08:48 GMT
#1685
On April 10 2015 17:40 Vivax wrote:
Koshi why do you try to use night actions to argue that Palmar is town with such confidence if you were thinking he was town beforehand. I have issues with the reasoning and the reasons to use that reasoning. I just don't see them.

I don't use the night actions to confirm Palmar his alignment. I just think the night actions with 2 vigs, a scum rb and a jailer hold a lot of information.

I believe town vig should claim his shot. Even if he shot Palmar. Only if he didn't shoot he should stay quiet. If the town vig shot HF, 1 mafia KP is missing and I am sure mafia would use the vigi immediately. This indicates that Palmar got saved or is mafia. I forgot about the mafia part for a sec. Bad from me.

So (mistakenly) I concluded purely looking from night actions point of view that Palmar was town for being shot.


Anyway Vivax, I am keeping civilized but you are boring me. I am not going to ask you questions anymore btw. On purpose.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 10 2015 08:53 GMT
#1686
Situation report:

7 vs 3
6 vs 3 ml
5 vs 3 nk -->mylo and even lylo because scum might have 2 kp, not that I believe that scum is holding vigi 2 nights in a row.


fun fact: If palmar is vig scum can rb Onegu and use 2 kp. Even if Onegu jailed Palmar. just fyi.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 10 2015 08:54 GMT
#1687
[QUOTE]On April 10 2015 17:48 Koshi wrote:
[QUOTE]On April 10 2015 17:40 Vivax wrote:
Koshi why do you try to use night actions to argue that Palmar is town with such confidence if you were thinking he was town beforehand. I have issues with the reasoning and the reasons to use that reasoning. I just don't see them.[/QUOTE]

(1) I don't use the night actions to confirm Palmar his alignment.

(2) I just think the night actions with 2 vigs, a scum rb and a jailer hold a lot of information.


I believe town vig should claim his shot. Even if he shot Palmar. Only if he didn't shoot he should stay quiet. If the town vig shot HF, 1 mafia KP is missing and I am sure mafia would use the vigi immediately. This indicates that Palmar got saved or is mafia. I forgot about the mafia part for a sec. Bad from me.

(3) So (mistakenly) I concluded purely looking from night actions point of view that Palmar was town for being shot.


(4) Anyway Vivax, I am keeping civilized but you are boring me. I am not going to ask you questions anymore btw. On purpose.[/QUOTE]

1: Yes you tried. That's why I'm asking you all of this.

2: How? Palmar can be mafia or town. No information. Vig didn't claim. No information. HF and rso died. Wifom information.

3: It's an odd mistake to make.

4: Annoy me when you don't think I'm mafia and ignore me when you do? You don't want more information from the mafia?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 10 2015 08:55 GMT
#1688
On April 10 2015 17:54 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 17:48 Koshi wrote:
On April 10 2015 17:40 Vivax wrote:
Koshi why do you try to use night actions to argue that Palmar is town with such confidence if you were thinking he was town beforehand. I have issues with the reasoning and the reasons to use that reasoning. I just don't see them.


(1) I don't use the night actions to confirm Palmar his alignment.

(2) I just think the night actions with 2 vigs, a scum rb and a jailer hold a lot of information.


I believe town vig should claim his shot. Even if he shot Palmar. Only if he didn't shoot he should stay quiet. If the town vig shot HF, 1 mafia KP is missing and I am sure mafia would use the vigi immediately. This indicates that Palmar got saved or is mafia. I forgot about the mafia part for a sec. Bad from me.

(3) So (mistakenly) I concluded purely looking from night actions point of view that Palmar was town for being shot.


(4) Anyway Vivax, I am keeping civilized but you are boring me. I am not going to ask you questions anymore btw. On purpose.


1: Yes you tried. That's why I'm asking you all of this.

2: How? Palmar can be mafia or town. No information. Vig didn't claim. No information. HF and rso died. Wifom information.

3: It's an odd mistake to make.

4: Annoy me when you don't think I'm mafia and ignore me when you do? You don't want more information from the mafia?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 10 2015 08:59 GMT
#1689
1. No I didn't. It was the result from my analysis. I didn't try to clear Palmar with my analysis. It was the end product.

2. You are a ******* ******. **** you you ******* ***** ** ****. There is always information. And if there isn't. Analysis is the fucking basis of this game. That's what I did. Nothing more. Nothing less.

3. What? Your fucking bolded part doesn't even line up with the comment you make. Are you fucking shitting me here?

4. Because I don't want to talk to a complete and utter ******.



I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 10 2015 09:01 GMT
#1690
Wow you should check a psychologist
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 10 2015 09:02 GMT
#1691
I am removing the subscription on this thread. I will come back in

Unlike all other games I did this I will come through this time. I enjoyed the game too much till that post from Vivax. Will the last 3 posts from Vivax. He can be lynched. And if town decided I am a better lynch than him. Grtz on him. It should be impossible. If town wants to lynch somebody not us, you do not have my support. But there are enough townies left to make it happen.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 10 2015 09:02 GMT
#1692
The dice is cast, read this exchange please.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 10 2015 09:10 GMT
#1693
Vivax you're not helping yourself here.
Writer@WriterYamato
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 10 2015 09:15 GMT
#1694
On April 10 2015 18:10 yamato77 wrote:
Vivax you're not helping yourself here.


All the points are true, you're a real idiot if you don't see it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 10 2015 09:16 GMT
#1695
And when confronted Koshi goes full ad hominem.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 10 2015 09:19 GMT
#1696
On April 10 2015 18:15 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 18:10 yamato77 wrote:
Vivax you're not helping yourself here.


All the points are true, you're a real idiot if you don't see it.

No they aren't, I clearly see Koshi's POV and how he got to where he got with the night action stuff. I also see how he made the mistake he did.

I mean, what are you even accusing him of? Being mafia, and calling a player town when he shouldn't have? Makes no fucking sense.
Writer@WriterYamato
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 10 2015 09:22 GMT
#1697
On April 10 2015 18:19 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 18:15 Vivax wrote:
On April 10 2015 18:10 yamato77 wrote:
Vivax you're not helping yourself here.


All the points are true, you're a real idiot if you don't see it.

No they aren't, I clearly see Koshi's POV and how he got to where he got with the night action stuff. I also see how he made the mistake he did.

I mean, what are you even accusing him of? Being mafia, and calling a player town when he shouldn't have? Makes no fucking sense.


You make the common mistake of only looking at the content without evaluating the motivation. If Koshi was TRing Palmar anyway and already communicated it to the thread, what is the motivation to analyse night actions (wrongly) to reach a conclusion he already had?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 10 2015 09:29 GMT
#1698
On April 07 2015 23:24 Palmar wrote:
I guess I'll iterate in very short terms on each one. Almost all of these are crazy weak at the moment, but here's what I've thought:

Damdred sounds towny and aggressive. Again I liked him attacking GB at the start of the game.
Vivax just doesn't sound like mafia and he sheeped my case.
rsoultin is a pita. Mafia are rarely massive pita.
HF said something early that I liked. Also I'm wifom gambling on him doing this as town now.
yamato is just a tone read
ritoky because I am going to gamble that his trolling act is a town thing.

Eden: can't even remember a post
DR: has he posted?

Koshi voted rsoultin for being a pita to me I think. It wasn't awful but I didn't like it. Also his scumteam isn't all that great.
Onegu framed his play "I'm going to use a lot of lyrics". He's again doing that thing where he says he'll do something then delivers on it.
Obi because of the "Right" post in response to GB
GB because of all the reasons I've already posted.


These two reads make no sense.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 10 2015 09:41 GMT
#1699
On April 10 2015 18:29 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 07 2015 23:24 Palmar wrote:
I guess I'll iterate in very short terms on each one. Almost all of these are crazy weak at the moment, but here's what I've thought:

Damdred sounds towny and aggressive. Again I liked him attacking GB at the start of the game.
Vivax just doesn't sound like mafia and he sheeped my case.
rsoultin is a pita. Mafia are rarely massive pita.
HF said something early that I liked. Also I'm wifom gambling on him doing this as town now.
yamato is just a tone read
ritoky because I am going to gamble that his trolling act is a town thing.

Eden: can't even remember a post
DR: has he posted?

Koshi voted rsoultin for being a pita to me I think. It wasn't awful but I didn't like it. Also his scumteam isn't all that great.
Onegu framed his play "I'm going to use a lot of lyrics". He's again doing that thing where he says he'll do something then delivers on it.
Obi because of the "Right" post in response to GB
GB because of all the reasons I've already posted.


These two reads make no sense.

The first one is just a gamble so it's not really a good read.

The second one is valid though. It's just not a very strong one.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
April 10 2015 09:46 GMT
#1700
I am going to spend the first part of this cycle reevaluating.

I really really hope GB is mafia because then I can call holyflare superbad postgame. However if he's not then I guess we're both kinda bad.

At least I know HF is terrible. That warms my heart.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 177 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 536
ProTech162
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22242
Calm 3881
Mini 345
Mind 88
910 79
Free 54
Trap 37
Aegong 32
soO 29
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7430
XaKoH 455
canceldota16
Counter-Strike
fl0m5189
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2838
Other Games
singsing2022
FrodaN871
Beastyqt632
B2W.Neo563
mouzStarbuck303
Livibee186
Liquid`Hasu168
C9.Mang0160
Khaldor150
Trikslyr125
RotterdaM123
KnowMe90
QueenE72
ZombieGrub28
BRAT_OK 26
MindelVK10
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 15
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix10
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• niya90s 0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2216
Other Games
• Shiphtur809
• imaqtpie628
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 49m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 49m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 49m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.