• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:08
CEST 09:08
KST 16:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9055 users

Mafia Mini Mafia2: another miniature game of mafia - Page 84

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 177 Next
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 10 2015 06:07 GMT
#1661
On April 10 2015 14:22 Palmar wrote:
I got roleblocked.



In case you fools thought I was fake claiming. Plus I really think my claim will help us win.

Like look now you guys have like 2 confirmed townies in me and Damdred.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 10 2015 06:19 GMT
#1662
I wanna talk to Palmar but he stopped the transmission
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
April 10 2015 06:27 GMT
#1663
On April 10 2015 14:22 Palmar wrote:
I got roleblocked.

Where are you at now that HF flipped town?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 10 2015 06:50 GMT
#1664
Almost 3am I'm sleeping
Try TL Mafia!!!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 10 2015 07:45 GMT
#1665
Ok I read the pages before the deadline on D1.

Vivax is mafia.
Eden could be mafia.
Damdred could be mafia.


I think my case on GB was legit but it really might be just bad play from GB and not mafia like. I do not want to lynch him anymore.

Onegu needs to step out of the tunnel and look around. There are reasons in the thread that I am not the lynch for the day. There were reasons in the thread that I was not the lynch yesterday. If you cannot see these reasons, you are going to get (p)lynched one day. Just because you (Onegu) are pushing me on moments that don't make any fucking sense if you are a townie trying to do the best for town knowing Koshi is not going to get lynched.
I am just saying that scum!Onegu is taking a very easy route this game. and for some reason it is working very well for him. However, also he is not the lynch for today.

##vote: Vivax
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 10 2015 07:54 GMT
#1666
I do not completely understand the night actions yet. I also now just realized Onegu claimed jailer and I actually believe that so disregard a lot of the things I said previous post.... So dumb.

I can see Damdred claim scum RB on himself as scum. However, I do not want to lynch Damdred before I know why he would do it as scum. Scum is not retarded, they don't randomly go RB lynchbait unless they really thought he was vigi/jailer.

Damdred as scum would only be able to claim safely if scum did rb rsoultin. She somewhere spoiled she was going to shoot Vivax if she was vig... I don't know that scum would kill + rb rsoultin though.


HF might have been shot by town? Palmar got saved? If that is the case, scum could also have RB Holyflare. Was he going to shoot Vivax or Palmar? I think Vivax.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 10 2015 07:56 GMT
#1667

HF might have been shot by town? Palmar got saved? If that is the case, scum could also have RB Holyflare. Was he going to shoot Vivax or Palmar? I think Vivax.


Hf didnt flip vigi?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 10 2015 07:59 GMT
#1668
On April 10 2015 07:54 Holyflare wrote:
Have a good night hopefully the vigi is someone sensible

Vivax best shot
Damdred probably good shot
Palmar mafia
Obi probably mafia

Someone in that list is wrong but being bad so don't really care. If you wanna yolo you can yolo gb. Shooting me will solve nothing other than mafia palmar/obi etc agenda and as you just saw palmar is ready for the field day my flip will bring.

Damdred is stuck in the past. Made a big post on him about his reads not fluidly updating. Don't know if afking in part due to being mafia or not but feels off and not cool damdy.

Obi's only scum read in this entire game is apparently me (and gb lolololol yeh can see that from his 0 reasons) and he flat out refuses to explain why about me to anyone. If I die make him explain his read. If it involves anything in Palmar's case lynch him with absolute fire because he scum read me before Palmar's case and those events even happened.

Vivax absolutely a waste of space and when threatened with vig shot trolled and his only scum read is... Ritoky....? Get the fuck outta here.

Palmar is pushing false information. Really just read his case and then the events of the deadline. He says I'm just pushing my interpretation of events but that's not true. He selectively pulled out quotes from my filter to fit his mafia narrative case and left out all the quotes where i perfectly explained myself. Check out his you scum read gb and then town read him for no reason thing. I had so many reasons that I repeated many times. Check it plz plz plz.


Never ever follow yamato. Pick someone with a sensible list like rsoul. She has a good game sense and jk should absolutely be on her tonight. Her list was one of the ones I agreed the most on.

Don't lynch rsoul/ritoky/probablyonegu/koshi was completely absent today but townyish d1 so don't let him fall off but otherwise keep him here

Be absolutely wary of yamato since he is pushing me for palmars case but he was the one commandeering the dr lynch and forcing people onto it too. He said he'd try hard as any alignment and last time he tried he got town read all d1 by people but was mafia.


Eden super underwhelming but not really sure if mafia at all. Seems pretty carefree to be mafia at the moment. Gb list post was super mediocre and contained barely any relevant game info but it's hard to hate it when all the scummy ppl pushed him and it kinda aligned with my/rsoul list.

That clears that up.

I kinda want the town vig to claim.
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 10 2015 07:59 GMT
#1669
Besides if anyone shot HF it was probably a town vig. My bet is on yamato given what he said post night.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 10 2015 08:01 GMT
#1670
If the town vig shot HF we know that HF his reads weren't as good as rsoultin and that Palmar likely got shot to frame HF. Anyway, we know that Palmar is town and that is the most important thing.

If the town vig forgot to shoot or got RB you shouldn't claim.


But please town vig claim...
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 10 2015 08:02 GMT
#1671
On April 10 2015 17:01 Koshi wrote:
If the town vig shot HF we know that HF his reads weren't as good as rsoultin and that Palmar likely got shot to frame HF. Anyway, we know that Palmar is town and that is the most important thing.

If the town vig forgot to shoot or got RB you shouldn't claim.


But please town vig claim...


Why?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 10 2015 08:05 GMT
#1672
Because mafia kp is missing.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 10 2015 08:11 GMT
#1673
Vivax please stop jumping on every little thing without thinking it through. Really annoying. You got to understand that if you are town you are in a really really though position. Pretty insane actually.

I probably should not tell you that and see if you as self-aware townie would make a difference by solving the game, or that as mafia you are going to build filter and attempt to weasel yourself out of a lynch like that.

But because I like you and I know you can do pretty insane stuff as town you probably can't do as mafia I am going to take a risk here.

So yeah.

I am voting you.
I am convinced you are the best lynch for today.
I might change my view but then a lot of new information needs to enter the thread.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 10 2015 08:13 GMT
#1674
Ugh. Yeah. Pretty sure you wouldn't have asked me that question as town.

Most likely mafia trying to "attack" what moves. "Scumhunt"
I had a good night of sleep.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
April 10 2015 08:14 GMT
#1675
On April 10 2015 17:05 Koshi wrote:
Because mafia kp is missing.

palmar could have been carrying the missing kp
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 10 2015 08:20 GMT
#1676
There's zero logic in what you said unless you have more information koshi
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 10 2015 08:20 GMT
#1677
literally zero logic
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 10 2015 08:21 GMT
#1678
On April 10 2015 17:14 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 10 2015 17:05 Koshi wrote:
Because mafia kp is missing.

palmar could have been carrying the missing kp

ahyeah. I guess. If mafia ever shoots 2 players later on, Palmar is mafia vig. Kinda funny. Never forget this piece of advice.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 10 2015 08:22 GMT
#1679
On April 10 2015 17:20 Vivax wrote:
There's zero logic in what you said unless you have more information koshi

The logic would be that I townread Palmar too much to consider him carrying kp.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 10 2015 08:33 GMT
#1680
On April 08 2015 13:46 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 08 2015 13:41 GlowingBear wrote:
On April 08 2015 13:39 Eden1892 wrote:
On April 08 2015 13:32 GlowingBear wrote:
On April 08 2015 13:09 Eden1892 wrote:
On April 07 2015 13:26 GlowingBear wrote:
So, first page of the game and we already have an Obi VS Holyflare discussion. Sigh.

I know this has been talked about already but: GB what was the point of this? HF and Obi looked like they were joking and then you suddenly seemed really seriously upset about it. You went on to say something about "deja vu" but I dunno what you're referencing. This post seemed a bit out of place so... what's goin on here?

On April 07 2015 13:37 Damdred wrote:
No seriously what's the point of you pushing on hf when he's trying to get information out of someone. So what the thread took a serious turn you just drew the conversation away from potential information into more joking.

I don't see why a town would want less information in thread at this point.

This is similarly weird because I didn't see how HF was trying to get information out of anyone or doing anything really but fucking around. And I don't see how GB turned the conversation back to joking around? In fact it was kinda the opposite, GB got serious in a way that felt a bit off tonally when HF was joking around with Obi.

On April 07 2015 14:03 GlowingBear wrote:
On April 07 2015 13:55 Damdred wrote:
On April 07 2015 13:48 GlowingBear wrote:
On April 07 2015 13:44 Damdred wrote:
On April 07 2015 13:41 GlowingBear wrote:
[quote]

Serious turn? They were joking at each other. How can the "wambulance" gather useful information?
The most serious post here was about HF teasing obi. You disagree with this?


My post is the most serious. But you jumped in instead of seeing where it would go


Damdy, I made a joke. I didn't ask them to stop talking.
You're nitpicking something that has no significance. You also avoided answering my question. Why?


which part? How obi hash left the thread after you interjected and called hf mafia somewhat? We lost information idk what question I'm avoiding


I asked what you think of what I said about HF teasing obi.

I don't understand what kind of information you were expecting from that discussion.

Also, if you think that HF was getting information out of obi and that obi took the chance to get out of the thread because I said HF is mafia, do you think obi is mafia?

This is a pretty good sequence IMO by GB. Damdred never answers this from what I can see in his filter, there's this half-answer in Damdred's post when he returns but it's not really a direct response. I think that makes Damdred a little suspicious because his initial assessment about what GB was doing was wrong and it looks like he was just taking the chance to pile on GB when he could.


Based on these posts GB is actually probably town and Damdred is slightly suspicious. I haven't gotten to the part where everyone decided GB is mafia but I already think it's wrong, so that could be fruitful.


I had nothing in mind when I posted that, I just thought it was a funny thing to point out. The déjà vu thing is exactly that: I always see them engaging that kind of argument.

So, after these considerations of yours, what are your updated reads?

You are probably town, Vivax looks alright, Palmar looks not so good, Damdred looks not so good. Das it mayne


Explain to me why Vivax looks alright now and why you scumread him before

Several times when I was reading through that GB-Damdred-Palmar sequence Vivax chimed in and said basically what I was thinking about the things I was reading as I read them. It obviously doesn't make him lock clear town but it's generally a good sign when people are reacting the same way you are to the game.

I scumread him before because I put all the names of people who hinted I was mafia without voting me into a hat and pulled his name out. Lol
Not literally but that was kinda my thought process and it wasn't trying very hard. This is though.


This is a pretty good chain. Confirms some stuff.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 177 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 15h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4140
ToSsGirL 93
Mong 87
sorry 58
Rush 14
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King138
Other Games
summit1g8426
WinterStarcraft628
ceh9443
Happy260
Sick163
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2270
League of Legends
• Stunt434
Other Games
• Shiphtur734
Upcoming Events
OSC
15h 52m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 2h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.