• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:28
CEST 13:28
KST 20:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8482 users

Newbie Student Mafia VII - Page 96

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 125 Next
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 16 2015 01:43 GMT
#1901
On April 16 2015 10:18 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 10:12 The Shining wrote:
On April 16 2015 09:47 Breshke wrote:
On April 16 2015 09:44 The Shining wrote:
On April 16 2015 09:41 Breshke wrote:
On April 16 2015 09:40 rsoultin wrote:
On April 15 2015 04:26 The Shining wrote:
On April 15 2015 04:19 rsoultin wrote:
meh i don't really know what prp is doing this day phase :/ i don't mind his EoD behavior except AFKing the lynch. like basically all of day 1 still looks good to me with that exception?

but then there's just the blah where he doesn't seem to have much of an opinion about today's lynch at all. like it almost seems like he's got the lynch down to between bourneq and tbd and is using townreading tbd as an excuse to lynch bourne, when there's tons more players in this game and 3 scum besides -_-

i dunnae. i'd lynch him before players like jjb, hts and truffle at this point (and prob bresh though he's on my list to look at too right now lol ><) but his day 1 makes me hesitant

i don't see this "overwhelmed" townie argument stutters >< he's had over 72 hours to get caught up, and his own excuse was just basically he didn't want to play lol >< at least as i understood it

and that's okay?


Meh I don't like hiding behind excuses. But to be more accurate, I didn't have time to play because fun things kept coming up during my days off that I couldn't say no to. I'm here right now and I'm at work on my phone posting.

And this is my first time replacing. I am slightly overwhelmed. But I am trying here. And I'm telling you, boldly, that lynching me is a huge mistake for town.


Thankyou i could logically understand this


I was also set to be lynched at one point and said town would feel stupid as fuck when I flipped. I was leading votes at the time. I mean, you don't have to believe me.

I claimed because I am the vigi and I threw this game. Town is probably mad as hell at me and I understand why. At least this way I don't drag it out and Fuck us any harder than I already have.


No you don't egt to give up if you are actually the town vigi which i still highly doubt. Why did you shoot stutters for "breadcrumbing blue" when you scumread me for pressuring him about that post. Also why would you shoot him for that reason when he could have been the vet or medic (its deffs vet there no way its medic)


But I do. I still think you'll flip scum. I'm still voting you. If you don't, gg. If you do, I die tonight and my game is over. I'm fine with that. I'm already done with this one, due in large part to how badly I played.

And since I'm alrdy getting flamed in Obs, I'm sure, I'll add fuel to the fire saying this: you were blue fishing there. I wasn't looking for him to claim. I was looking for him to cash in on that promise of me seeing why he was town. I didn't see it so I shot.

You were a town lean at one point for me. Stutters was a scum read that I said had "significantly better" activity and couldn't be lynched D2. I was torn between you two. I saw scum in both of you at different points. I decided to trust my original gut instinct from D1.


I dont buy this seriously if you are vigi and you did shoot stutters who cares noone can flame you we have miss lynched twice everyone's obviously hasnt been doing the best.

Can you explain how you thought he would prove himself to be town D2 if you thought he was bread crumbing a role?


I didn't think that he was crumbing a role. You did. I just said I noticed the same post you did, in large part due to the fact that you pointed it out.

I was waiting for him to step up and bleed town for me. I can't say I'm great at reading people, though, and I was also unsure on Prpl so I had to choose. I didn't get that town feel from him. Maybe if he had done more instead of tunneling Prpl, or actually gotten Prpl lynched and a scum flip, I may have seen it.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 16 2015 01:44 GMT
#1902
On April 16 2015 10:41 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 10:40 rsoultin wrote:
meh -_-

##unvote

regardless i think the value of a no-lynch is long gone by now


I do feel bad because i basically forced town upon taking what i think is the best play.


-snorts- oh believe me, if you're town and this costs us the game i'll be holding you responsible ^^ for about half-an-hour and then just tease you incessantly until i forget xP which is probably never lol
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 16 2015 01:47 GMT
#1903
to be clear, if we're lynching today and shining isn't the vig you 100% need to CC him

vet shouldn't claim unless he's being lynched -_-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 16 2015 01:49 GMT
#1904
On April 16 2015 10:43 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 10:18 Breshke wrote:
On April 16 2015 10:12 The Shining wrote:
On April 16 2015 09:47 Breshke wrote:
On April 16 2015 09:44 The Shining wrote:
On April 16 2015 09:41 Breshke wrote:
On April 16 2015 09:40 rsoultin wrote:
On April 15 2015 04:26 The Shining wrote:
On April 15 2015 04:19 rsoultin wrote:
meh i don't really know what prp is doing this day phase :/ i don't mind his EoD behavior except AFKing the lynch. like basically all of day 1 still looks good to me with that exception?

but then there's just the blah where he doesn't seem to have much of an opinion about today's lynch at all. like it almost seems like he's got the lynch down to between bourneq and tbd and is using townreading tbd as an excuse to lynch bourne, when there's tons more players in this game and 3 scum besides -_-

i dunnae. i'd lynch him before players like jjb, hts and truffle at this point (and prob bresh though he's on my list to look at too right now lol ><) but his day 1 makes me hesitant

i don't see this "overwhelmed" townie argument stutters >< he's had over 72 hours to get caught up, and his own excuse was just basically he didn't want to play lol >< at least as i understood it

and that's okay?


Meh I don't like hiding behind excuses. But to be more accurate, I didn't have time to play because fun things kept coming up during my days off that I couldn't say no to. I'm here right now and I'm at work on my phone posting.

And this is my first time replacing. I am slightly overwhelmed. But I am trying here. And I'm telling you, boldly, that lynching me is a huge mistake for town.


Thankyou i could logically understand this


I was also set to be lynched at one point and said town would feel stupid as fuck when I flipped. I was leading votes at the time. I mean, you don't have to believe me.

I claimed because I am the vigi and I threw this game. Town is probably mad as hell at me and I understand why. At least this way I don't drag it out and Fuck us any harder than I already have.


No you don't egt to give up if you are actually the town vigi which i still highly doubt. Why did you shoot stutters for "breadcrumbing blue" when you scumread me for pressuring him about that post. Also why would you shoot him for that reason when he could have been the vet or medic (its deffs vet there no way its medic)


But I do. I still think you'll flip scum. I'm still voting you. If you don't, gg. If you do, I die tonight and my game is over. I'm fine with that. I'm already done with this one, due in large part to how badly I played.

And since I'm alrdy getting flamed in Obs, I'm sure, I'll add fuel to the fire saying this: you were blue fishing there. I wasn't looking for him to claim. I was looking for him to cash in on that promise of me seeing why he was town. I didn't see it so I shot.

You were a town lean at one point for me. Stutters was a scum read that I said had "significantly better" activity and couldn't be lynched D2. I was torn between you two. I saw scum in both of you at different points. I decided to trust my original gut instinct from D1.


I dont buy this seriously if you are vigi and you did shoot stutters who cares noone can flame you we have miss lynched twice everyone's obviously hasnt been doing the best.

Can you explain how you thought he would prove himself to be town D2 if you thought he was bread crumbing a role?


I didn't think that he was crumbing a role. You did. I just said I noticed the same post you did, in large part due to the fact that you pointed it out.

I was waiting for him to step up and bleed town for me. I can't say I'm great at reading people, though, and I was also unsure on Prpl so I had to choose. I didn't get that town feel from him. Maybe if he had done more instead of tunneling Prpl, or actually gotten Prpl lynched and a scum flip, I may have seen it.


Once again i disagree. Look at this post here.

On April 14 2015 10:33 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 14 2015 10:31 Breshke wrote:
Stutters have you seen the reason why I am voting you?

Sure have. WIFOM son. Am I blue, am I VT? Who knows, but my posting should make it pretty obvious I'm town.


I think this makes it clear he knew it was him "softing" a role. Also it also infers that he wouldn't be stepping up his game play at all because he already thought he was obvious town through posting so he couldn't have ment that he would show he was obvious town through posting more.

I feel like this doesn't make sense but what im saying is this post basically clarify s he was softing a role and i dont think shining would have missed it if he was flip flopping between me and stutters
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 16 2015 01:53 GMT
#1905
On April 16 2015 10:49 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 10:43 The Shining wrote:
On April 16 2015 10:18 Breshke wrote:
On April 16 2015 10:12 The Shining wrote:
On April 16 2015 09:47 Breshke wrote:
On April 16 2015 09:44 The Shining wrote:
On April 16 2015 09:41 Breshke wrote:
On April 16 2015 09:40 rsoultin wrote:
On April 15 2015 04:26 The Shining wrote:
On April 15 2015 04:19 rsoultin wrote:
meh i don't really know what prp is doing this day phase :/ i don't mind his EoD behavior except AFKing the lynch. like basically all of day 1 still looks good to me with that exception?

but then there's just the blah where he doesn't seem to have much of an opinion about today's lynch at all. like it almost seems like he's got the lynch down to between bourneq and tbd and is using townreading tbd as an excuse to lynch bourne, when there's tons more players in this game and 3 scum besides -_-

i dunnae. i'd lynch him before players like jjb, hts and truffle at this point (and prob bresh though he's on my list to look at too right now lol ><) but his day 1 makes me hesitant

i don't see this "overwhelmed" townie argument stutters >< he's had over 72 hours to get caught up, and his own excuse was just basically he didn't want to play lol >< at least as i understood it

and that's okay?


Meh I don't like hiding behind excuses. But to be more accurate, I didn't have time to play because fun things kept coming up during my days off that I couldn't say no to. I'm here right now and I'm at work on my phone posting.

And this is my first time replacing. I am slightly overwhelmed. But I am trying here. And I'm telling you, boldly, that lynching me is a huge mistake for town.


Thankyou i could logically understand this


I was also set to be lynched at one point and said town would feel stupid as fuck when I flipped. I was leading votes at the time. I mean, you don't have to believe me.

I claimed because I am the vigi and I threw this game. Town is probably mad as hell at me and I understand why. At least this way I don't drag it out and Fuck us any harder than I already have.


No you don't egt to give up if you are actually the town vigi which i still highly doubt. Why did you shoot stutters for "breadcrumbing blue" when you scumread me for pressuring him about that post. Also why would you shoot him for that reason when he could have been the vet or medic (its deffs vet there no way its medic)


But I do. I still think you'll flip scum. I'm still voting you. If you don't, gg. If you do, I die tonight and my game is over. I'm fine with that. I'm already done with this one, due in large part to how badly I played.

And since I'm alrdy getting flamed in Obs, I'm sure, I'll add fuel to the fire saying this: you were blue fishing there. I wasn't looking for him to claim. I was looking for him to cash in on that promise of me seeing why he was town. I didn't see it so I shot.

You were a town lean at one point for me. Stutters was a scum read that I said had "significantly better" activity and couldn't be lynched D2. I was torn between you two. I saw scum in both of you at different points. I decided to trust my original gut instinct from D1.


I dont buy this seriously if you are vigi and you did shoot stutters who cares noone can flame you we have miss lynched twice everyone's obviously hasnt been doing the best.

Can you explain how you thought he would prove himself to be town D2 if you thought he was bread crumbing a role?


I didn't think that he was crumbing a role. You did. I just said I noticed the same post you did, in large part due to the fact that you pointed it out.

I was waiting for him to step up and bleed town for me. I can't say I'm great at reading people, though, and I was also unsure on Prpl so I had to choose. I didn't get that town feel from him. Maybe if he had done more instead of tunneling Prpl, or actually gotten Prpl lynched and a scum flip, I may have seen it.


Once again i disagree. Look at this post here.

Show nested quote +
On April 14 2015 10:33 Stutters695 wrote:
On April 14 2015 10:31 Breshke wrote:
Stutters have you seen the reason why I am voting you?

Sure have. WIFOM son. Am I blue, am I VT? Who knows, but my posting should make it pretty obvious I'm town.


I think this makes it clear he knew it was him "softing" a role. Also it also infers that he wouldn't be stepping up his game play at all because he already thought he was obvious town through posting so he couldn't have ment that he would show he was obvious town through posting more.

I feel like this doesn't make sense but what im saying is this post basically clarify s he was softing a role and i dont think shining would have missed it if he was flip flopping between me and stutters


>< lol i get what you're saying, bresh

i'm having trouble understanding this, too, but i'm not going to vote an un-cc'd vig in MYLO no matter how weird it sounds. if shining's a fake and the real vig doesn't CC here, that's on him

i still don't get scum CCing you right here -_- it doesn't make sense
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 16 2015 01:54 GMT
#1906
On April 16 2015 10:33 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 10:29 The Shining wrote:
Ebwop:

Clicked post on phone instead of expand. Hate phone posting.

As for Bresh, it was the way he did it. So much talk of roles and set up in his filter. Forcefully pushing Stutters to claim. He really wanted to know.

Like I said, I was torn between the two. I guess I should've explained it more clearly. I couldn't tell if they were both scum but I knew I read both of them scum at one point. Stutters early, Bresh recently.

If Stutters flipped scum, it effectively would've thrown scum off track and made this game easier, as well as shed new light on the Stutters-Bresh interaction. It would've helped me re evaluate Breah.

If Stutters flipped town, which he did, it cemented what I already thought in that Bresh is scum and was blue fishing.


Yet none of this logic was brought up in your voting for no lynch post. I still don't believe it you are making this up on the spot.



No lynch post:

On April 16 2015 06:30 The Shining wrote:
Fuck.

##Vote: no lynch

I agree. Town should agree on a no lynch and vig shouldn't claim. At least deff not today. Only claim if you're in serious danger of being ML. And this way at least we get another day/night phase to help with poe.

Vig's probably feeling real stupid about that shot.

8 players left. Rso Trfel obvtown. I'm town. I think jjb is town.

Tube, bourne, prpl, Breshke. 3 of these 4 is your scum team. I'd say least likely is Tube. Most likely is Bresh.


Why the Fuck would I come out and explain that logic in a post where I decided not to claim? Read the bolded. How would I know how the vigi is feeling? It was an attempt at bread crumbling before I decided to claim. I was torn on claiming after EoN.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 16 2015 01:55 GMT
#1907
On April 16 2015 10:53 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 10:49 Breshke wrote:
On April 16 2015 10:43 The Shining wrote:
On April 16 2015 10:18 Breshke wrote:
On April 16 2015 10:12 The Shining wrote:
On April 16 2015 09:47 Breshke wrote:
On April 16 2015 09:44 The Shining wrote:
On April 16 2015 09:41 Breshke wrote:
On April 16 2015 09:40 rsoultin wrote:
On April 15 2015 04:26 The Shining wrote:
[quote]

Meh I don't like hiding behind excuses. But to be more accurate, I didn't have time to play because fun things kept coming up during my days off that I couldn't say no to. I'm here right now and I'm at work on my phone posting.

And this is my first time replacing. I am slightly overwhelmed. But I am trying here. And I'm telling you, boldly, that lynching me is a huge mistake for town.


Thankyou i could logically understand this


I was also set to be lynched at one point and said town would feel stupid as fuck when I flipped. I was leading votes at the time. I mean, you don't have to believe me.

I claimed because I am the vigi and I threw this game. Town is probably mad as hell at me and I understand why. At least this way I don't drag it out and Fuck us any harder than I already have.


No you don't egt to give up if you are actually the town vigi which i still highly doubt. Why did you shoot stutters for "breadcrumbing blue" when you scumread me for pressuring him about that post. Also why would you shoot him for that reason when he could have been the vet or medic (its deffs vet there no way its medic)


But I do. I still think you'll flip scum. I'm still voting you. If you don't, gg. If you do, I die tonight and my game is over. I'm fine with that. I'm already done with this one, due in large part to how badly I played.

And since I'm alrdy getting flamed in Obs, I'm sure, I'll add fuel to the fire saying this: you were blue fishing there. I wasn't looking for him to claim. I was looking for him to cash in on that promise of me seeing why he was town. I didn't see it so I shot.

You were a town lean at one point for me. Stutters was a scum read that I said had "significantly better" activity and couldn't be lynched D2. I was torn between you two. I saw scum in both of you at different points. I decided to trust my original gut instinct from D1.


I dont buy this seriously if you are vigi and you did shoot stutters who cares noone can flame you we have miss lynched twice everyone's obviously hasnt been doing the best.

Can you explain how you thought he would prove himself to be town D2 if you thought he was bread crumbing a role?


I didn't think that he was crumbing a role. You did. I just said I noticed the same post you did, in large part due to the fact that you pointed it out.

I was waiting for him to step up and bleed town for me. I can't say I'm great at reading people, though, and I was also unsure on Prpl so I had to choose. I didn't get that town feel from him. Maybe if he had done more instead of tunneling Prpl, or actually gotten Prpl lynched and a scum flip, I may have seen it.


Once again i disagree. Look at this post here.

On April 14 2015 10:33 Stutters695 wrote:
On April 14 2015 10:31 Breshke wrote:
Stutters have you seen the reason why I am voting you?

Sure have. WIFOM son. Am I blue, am I VT? Who knows, but my posting should make it pretty obvious I'm town.


I think this makes it clear he knew it was him "softing" a role. Also it also infers that he wouldn't be stepping up his game play at all because he already thought he was obvious town through posting so he couldn't have ment that he would show he was obvious town through posting more.

I feel like this doesn't make sense but what im saying is this post basically clarify s he was softing a role and i dont think shining would have missed it if he was flip flopping between me and stutters


>< lol i get what you're saying, bresh

i'm having trouble understanding this, too, but i'm not going to vote an un-cc'd vig in MYLO no matter how weird it sounds. if shining's a fake and the real vig doesn't CC here, that's on him

i still don't get scum CCing you right here -_- it doesn't make sense


I understand this and ill probably jsut be waiting for everyone to drop into the thread.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 16 2015 01:57 GMT
#1908
On April 16 2015 10:54 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 10:33 Breshke wrote:
On April 16 2015 10:29 The Shining wrote:
Ebwop:

Clicked post on phone instead of expand. Hate phone posting.

As for Bresh, it was the way he did it. So much talk of roles and set up in his filter. Forcefully pushing Stutters to claim. He really wanted to know.

Like I said, I was torn between the two. I guess I should've explained it more clearly. I couldn't tell if they were both scum but I knew I read both of them scum at one point. Stutters early, Bresh recently.

If Stutters flipped scum, it effectively would've thrown scum off track and made this game easier, as well as shed new light on the Stutters-Bresh interaction. It would've helped me re evaluate Breah.

If Stutters flipped town, which he did, it cemented what I already thought in that Bresh is scum and was blue fishing.


Yet none of this logic was brought up in your voting for no lynch post. I still don't believe it you are making this up on the spot.



No lynch post:

Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 06:30 The Shining wrote:
Fuck.

##Vote: no lynch

I agree. Town should agree on a no lynch and vig shouldn't claim. At least deff not today. Only claim if you're in serious danger of being ML. And this way at least we get another day/night phase to help with poe.

Vig's probably feeling real stupid about that shot.

8 players left. Rso Trfel obvtown. I'm town. I think jjb is town.

Tube, bourne, prpl, Breshke. 3 of these 4 is your scum team. I'd say least likely is Tube. Most likely is Bresh.


Why the Fuck would I come out and explain that logic in a post where I decided not to claim? Read the bolded. How would I know how the vigi is feeling? It was an attempt at bread crumbling before I decided to claim. I was torn on claiming after EoN.


Okay that looks good ill admit that.

Why didnt you explain that stutters flipping town makes me more likely mafia because i was role fishing on him. That is the logic i was talking about that you could explain without having to claim vigi.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
April 16 2015 02:02 GMT
#1909
On April 16 2015 10:54 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 10:33 Breshke wrote:
On April 16 2015 10:29 The Shining wrote:
Ebwop:

Clicked post on phone instead of expand. Hate phone posting.

As for Bresh, it was the way he did it. So much talk of roles and set up in his filter. Forcefully pushing Stutters to claim. He really wanted to know.

Like I said, I was torn between the two. I guess I should've explained it more clearly. I couldn't tell if they were both scum but I knew I read both of them scum at one point. Stutters early, Bresh recently.

If Stutters flipped scum, it effectively would've thrown scum off track and made this game easier, as well as shed new light on the Stutters-Bresh interaction. It would've helped me re evaluate Breah.

If Stutters flipped town, which he did, it cemented what I already thought in that Bresh is scum and was blue fishing.


Yet none of this logic was brought up in your voting for no lynch post. I still don't believe it you are making this up on the spot.



No lynch post:

Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 06:30 The Shining wrote:
Fuck.

##Vote: no lynch

I agree. Town should agree on a no lynch and vig shouldn't claim. At least deff not today. Only claim if you're in serious danger of being ML. And this way at least we get another day/night phase to help with poe.

Vig's probably feeling real stupid about that shot.

8 players left. Rso Trfel obvtown. I'm town. I think jjb is town.

Tube, bourne, prpl, Breshke. 3 of these 4 is your scum team. I'd say least likely is Tube. Most likely is Bresh.


Why the Fuck would I come out and explain that logic in a post where I decided not to claim? Read the bolded. How would I know how the vigi is feeling? It was an attempt at bread crumbling before I decided to claim. I was torn on claiming after EoN.


There is something else important about this post.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 16 2015 02:02 GMT
#1910
Fuck sake realistically no one else has a good reason for shooting stutters either.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 16 2015 02:02 GMT
#1911
Breshke is scum trying to win the game. I don't even care anymore. Half the living players are here right now and no CC. He's probably yelling in scum QT for a scum mate to CC me. I'm actually really curious to see who it'll be.

And he's saying he may or may not be blue in that post. That is not softing.

Prpl opened up with I may or may not be scum? But that gets overlooked cuz who would soft scum like that, right?

Same principle applies to that soft claim.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 16 2015 02:04 GMT
#1912
On April 16 2015 11:02 The Shining wrote:
Breshke is scum trying to win the game. I don't even care anymore. Half the living players are here right now and no CC. He's probably yelling in scum QT for a scum mate to CC me. I'm actually really curious to see who it'll be.

And he's saying he may or may not be blue in that post. That is not softing.

Prpl opened up with I may or may not be scum? But that gets overlooked cuz who would soft scum like that, right?

Same principle applies to that soft claim.


I really wish you had just shot me if you actually are the vigi
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 16 2015 02:10 GMT
#1913
lol >< two players turn up and one of them isn't bourne, and i wonder what people were smoking -_- frankly

but, eh, i can't say anything. i was a terrible blue

i'm actually waffling on bresh again now -_- the only possible scum motivation i can think of for a fake vigi claim is...lol well pretty much what shining has already said. forcing us to lynch today and the vig to claim. obviously it isn't scum-favored to have a no-lynch. meh. i'd feel way more comfortable about it if bresh didn't make it clear he was trying to trap scum into ccing him though >< that's just stupid

if you're town, bresh, sorry, but it's what i think ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 16 2015 02:11 GMT
#1914
On April 16 2015 10:57 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 10:54 The Shining wrote:
On April 16 2015 10:33 Breshke wrote:
On April 16 2015 10:29 The Shining wrote:
Ebwop:

Clicked post on phone instead of expand. Hate phone posting.

As for Bresh, it was the way he did it. So much talk of roles and set up in his filter. Forcefully pushing Stutters to claim. He really wanted to know.

Like I said, I was torn between the two. I guess I should've explained it more clearly. I couldn't tell if they were both scum but I knew I read both of them scum at one point. Stutters early, Bresh recently.

If Stutters flipped scum, it effectively would've thrown scum off track and made this game easier, as well as shed new light on the Stutters-Bresh interaction. It would've helped me re evaluate Breah.

If Stutters flipped town, which he did, it cemented what I already thought in that Bresh is scum and was blue fishing.


Yet none of this logic was brought up in your voting for no lynch post. I still don't believe it you are making this up on the spot.



No lynch post:

On April 16 2015 06:30 The Shining wrote:
Fuck.

##Vote: no lynch

I agree. Town should agree on a no lynch and vig shouldn't claim. At least deff not today. Only claim if you're in serious danger of being ML. And this way at least we get another day/night phase to help with poe.

Vig's probably feeling real stupid about that shot.

8 players left. Rso Trfel obvtown. I'm town. I think jjb is town.

Tube, bourne, prpl, Breshke. 3 of these 4 is your scum team. I'd say least likely is Tube. Most likely is Bresh.


Why the Fuck would I come out and explain that logic in a post where I decided not to claim? Read the bolded. How would I know how the vigi is feeling? It was an attempt at bread crumbling before I decided to claim. I was torn on claiming after EoN.


Okay that looks good ill admit that.

Why didnt you explain that stutters flipping town makes me more likely mafia because i was role fishing on him. That is the logic i was talking about that you could explain without having to claim vigi.


I knew I was the one that shot Stutters. So trying to blame you for shooting him after blue fishing him would sound really stupid. Like. What.

And look at my no lynch post. You're most likely scum. I didn't give any logic for anything there. I'm at work and on a phone. And look at the time between your claim and mine. I claimed 13 minutes after you. I'm beyond flattered if you really think I could come up with that huge claim post in 13 minutes. On a phone. At work.

Like I said before, I was torn between claiming. When I decided to finally claim, I started that post. Mostly because I expected someone to do exactly what you're doing. Fake claim to get me to out myself and push me for lynch/kill me if we lynch scum.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 16 2015 02:12 GMT
#1915
On April 16 2015 11:10 rsoultin wrote:
lol >< two players turn up and one of them isn't bourne, and i wonder what people were smoking -_- frankly

but, eh, i can't say anything. i was a terrible blue

i'm actually waffling on bresh again now -_- the only possible scum motivation i can think of for a fake vigi claim is...lol well pretty much what shining has already said. forcing us to lynch today and the vig to claim. obviously it isn't scum-favored to have a no-lynch. meh. i'd feel way more comfortable about it if bresh didn't make it clear he was trying to trap scum into ccing him though >< that's just stupid

if you're town, bresh, sorry, but it's what i think ><


just wait for everyone to come to the thread
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 16 2015 02:14 GMT
#1916
On April 16 2015 11:04 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 11:02 The Shining wrote:
Breshke is scum trying to win the game. I don't even care anymore. Half the living players are here right now and no CC. He's probably yelling in scum QT for a scum mate to CC me. I'm actually really curious to see who it'll be.

And he's saying he may or may not be blue in that post. That is not softing.

Prpl opened up with I may or may not be scum? But that gets overlooked cuz who would soft scum like that, right?

Same principle applies to that soft claim.


I really wish you had just shot me if you actually are the vigi


I do, too
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 16 2015 02:31 GMT
#1917
well, regardless, i have a paper to write ^^ so until everyone returns to the thread this is going nowhere anyway

bresh and tube being all mysterious -_- it's mylo i'm not happy with mysterious but whatever
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 16 2015 02:31 GMT
#1918
On April 16 2015 11:02 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 10:54 The Shining wrote:
On April 16 2015 10:33 Breshke wrote:
On April 16 2015 10:29 The Shining wrote:
Ebwop:

Clicked post on phone instead of expand. Hate phone posting.

As for Bresh, it was the way he did it. So much talk of roles and set up in his filter. Forcefully pushing Stutters to claim. He really wanted to know.

Like I said, I was torn between the two. I guess I should've explained it more clearly. I couldn't tell if they were both scum but I knew I read both of them scum at one point. Stutters early, Bresh recently.

If Stutters flipped scum, it effectively would've thrown scum off track and made this game easier, as well as shed new light on the Stutters-Bresh interaction. It would've helped me re evaluate Breah.

If Stutters flipped town, which he did, it cemented what I already thought in that Bresh is scum and was blue fishing.


Yet none of this logic was brought up in your voting for no lynch post. I still don't believe it you are making this up on the spot.



No lynch post:

On April 16 2015 06:30 The Shining wrote:
Fuck.

##Vote: no lynch

I agree. Town should agree on a no lynch and vig shouldn't claim. At least deff not today. Only claim if you're in serious danger of being ML. And this way at least we get another day/night phase to help with poe.

Vig's probably feeling real stupid about that shot.

8 players left. Rso Trfel obvtown. I'm town. I think jjb is town.

Tube, bourne, prpl, Breshke. 3 of these 4 is your scum team. I'd say least likely is Tube. Most likely is Bresh.


Why the Fuck would I come out and explain that logic in a post where I decided not to claim? Read the bolded. How would I know how the vigi is feeling? It was an attempt at bread crumbling before I decided to claim. I was torn on claiming after EoN.


There is something else important about this post.


Want to explain?
jarjarbinks
Profile Joined December 2014
569 Posts
April 16 2015 02:52 GMT
#1919
just reading up now...anyone else in thread?
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 16 2015 02:55 GMT
#1920
On April 16 2015 11:52 jarjarbinks wrote:
just reading up now...anyone else in thread?


Yes.

Are you the vigi
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 921
WardiTV349
OGKoka 90
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 12089
StarCastTV_EN333
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko300
OGKoka 90
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 14120
Bisu 5210
FanTaSy 3881
Jaedong 1510
Shuttle 1274
BeSt 1003
actioN 755
EffOrt 613
Horang2 534
Larva 298
[ Show more ]
Leta 298
Zeus 250
Dewaltoss 117
Barracks 108
Mind 105
Sexy 84
JYJ 83
scan(afreeca) 72
Mong 70
sorry 67
ToSsGirL 54
Shinee 41
sSak 40
Killer 39
Aegong 31
soO 27
Bale 26
Sea.KH 26
Free 25
HiyA 13
Sacsri 12
yabsab 7
Dota 2
XaKoH 345
Dendi283
Gorgc16
Counter-Strike
x6flipin214
Other Games
singsing2302
olofmeister1335
B2W.Neo385
crisheroes296
Pyrionflax214
dupreeh124
Livibee117
KnowMe101
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick636
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1353
Other Games
• WagamamaTV208
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 32m
Replay Cast
11h 32m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 32m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
23h 32m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC S3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.