• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:53
CEST 02:53
KST 09:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9592 users

Newbie Student Mafia VII - Page 93

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 125 Next
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 16 2015 00:30 GMT
#1841
Well whoops. Just saw your post about not claiming rso. Been working on my post for a while on my phone, I was going to claim anyway. The town here are pretty obvious. If scum is forced to kill me tonight, I'm ok with that. I need town to win.

I'd rather have a leader here tomorrow for town and be NK than survive and be used as Lynch bait tomorrow. Or they kill a leader and leave me as confirmed town.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 16 2015 00:31 GMT
#1842
>< shining damn it
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 16 2015 00:32 GMT
#1843
i supsected you were blue because of your posts yesterday which is why i flipped so quick on you ^^; damn it ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 16 2015 00:32 GMT
#1844
On April 16 2015 09:30 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 06:41 rsoultin wrote:
On April 16 2015 06:39 Bourneq wrote:
Explain to me please what we achiev with not lynching? Newbie question im sure but I need to know before I cast a vote.


it's more time to look into everything (which is why i said we need to be active) basically buys 72 hours

it also forces scum to make another nk which gives more information...and then there are two blue roles who can claim day 4 to narrow the pool down further, assuming scum doesn't hit one of them night 3. strategically it's just better?


whenever you decide to actually start reading this game, please let me know -_-

you're either scum, in which case this doesn't matter at all so disregard

or you're town, and we have exactly one mislynch left. which means oh brilliant one that unless you're 100% sure i'm scum and you're not throwing right now based on shit reasons, it's objectively better to have a smaller lynch pool with two blues who can claim day 4 than to out yourself (assuming you're even the vigi) right now

effectively, if you are the vig, you're an idiot ^^ i don't think you're an idiot but lol >< i can see this play from town, too, strangely enough which is why the real vig absolutely SHOULD NOT CC if breshke fake-claimed


No this is completely wrong. Mafia just kills someone like trefel who is basically universally town read. then we get no more info.

I am so sure shining is scum and there will be another vigi CC. If he actually is the real vigi im going to cry and probably not play for a long time
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 16 2015 00:33 GMT
#1845
I saw this happening from the start tbh. I've never replaced and never played Vig before. Now he's rescinding his claim so a scum buddy can CC me.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 16 2015 00:33 GMT
#1846
Shining this is so bullshit if you were vigi WHY DIDNT YOU SHOOT ME. Why did you shoot stutters explain it.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 16 2015 00:34 GMT
#1847
...

that is actually a very good question
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 16 2015 00:36 GMT
#1848
Why would i recind so a scum buddy can cc? Why wouldn't i jsut go head to ehad with you. Why would i claim vigi to begin with as scum. Prp votes rso thats fucking great to me if im mafia and he is town because it means my team could jsut kill rso with prps help so youd have to think me and prp are scum together.

Trefel thinks im town im fairly sure jjb or tube thought iw as town prp thinks im town. I still don't think i was getting lynched today I had no reason to claim.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 16 2015 00:37 GMT
#1849
Rso can you show me the posts that made you think theshining was blue?
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 16 2015 00:39 GMT
#1850
Because I wanted to shoot him N1. I didn't get into the game in time to feel right about it. I had a gut feeling about him all game and D2 didn't feel that much better. I also noticed what Breshke did about him bread crumbing blue but his exact statement was that we'd see why he was town D2. So I shot him.

I left you because I felt I could get support for your lynch, especially after D2/N2. I honestly thought I was nailing two scum here.

Again I've never played vig before and replacing has been an experience for me.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 16 2015 00:39 GMT
#1851
On April 16 2015 09:26 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 07:04 prplhz wrote:
i can't. rsoso is scum because she's really good at mafia but she only done mafia things and she's notting putting in that effort she does as town. especially letting two townies getting lynched while acting like she hadn't a clue what a tone read is. anyway i suggest we don't no lynch today, me or rso go go go. i'll tell you the other two scum before i die but i'm a little less sure of them.

shoutout to onegu for getting this right on d1.



I'm just about done so here goes nothing. I essentially took myself out of this game, morale wise.

No lynching is stupid. [B]##Unvote[b]

It was said already but all we gain by a no lynch is one less strong town read and a leader. We're better off putting our all into finding scum and trying to salvage this game.


I didn't realize how hard it would be to replace, I know now for the future. I also know not to follow my gut instincts because I'm wrong a decent amount of time. I'm the vig. I'm really sorry, town, I might have thrown this. We either have a vet or a medic. If medic, protect me tonight.

If vet, don't claim. If we lynch scum today, I die tonight but they will still risk shooting you following night phase and buying town one more day phase.

I think prpl could possibly be scum. The push on RSo looks bad to me. From what I've read of prpl's meta, I find it interesting he'd scum RSo for essentially the same things he's done. They have similar filter lengths but he's claiming she's doing nothing and let two townies die. But he was voting Stutters D1(confirmed town) & Bourneq before AFKing EoD. So he "let" townies die, too. And he hasn't done anything of note that screams town. If anything, his moodiness fits his scum meta. And the case he put on RSo could be applied to him, as well.

Breshke is still my strongest scumread. And his weird switch at eod still makes no sense to me, however I spin it. It really isn't far fetched to think they're scumming together(Purp Bresh). Feels like he's trying to end the game here by sheeping Prpl onto RSo.

And I just checked the thread and this guy claimed Vig. Yep total scum.

##Vote: Breshke


Look ive been your strongest scumread. If you were the vig you would have known shooting put us into mylo. So you would obviously shoot your TOP scumread not stutters or even maybe HTS no way.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 16 2015 00:40 GMT
#1852
On April 15 2015 04:26 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2015 04:19 rsoultin wrote:
meh i don't really know what prp is doing this day phase :/ i don't mind his EoD behavior except AFKing the lynch. like basically all of day 1 still looks good to me with that exception?

but then there's just the blah where he doesn't seem to have much of an opinion about today's lynch at all. like it almost seems like he's got the lynch down to between bourneq and tbd and is using townreading tbd as an excuse to lynch bourne, when there's tons more players in this game and 3 scum besides -_-

i dunnae. i'd lynch him before players like jjb, hts and truffle at this point (and prob bresh though he's on my list to look at too right now lol ><) but his day 1 makes me hesitant

i don't see this "overwhelmed" townie argument stutters >< he's had over 72 hours to get caught up, and his own excuse was just basically he didn't want to play lol >< at least as i understood it

and that's okay?


Meh I don't like hiding behind excuses. But to be more accurate, I didn't have time to play because fun things kept coming up during my days off that I couldn't say no to. I'm here right now and I'm at work on my phone posting.

And this is my first time replacing. I am slightly overwhelmed. But I am trying here. And I'm telling you, boldly, that lynching me is a huge mistake for town.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 16 2015 00:40 GMT
#1853
On April 16 2015 09:39 The Shining wrote:
Because I wanted to shoot him N1. I didn't get into the game in time to feel right about it. I had a gut feeling about him all game and D2 didn't feel that much better. I also noticed what Breshke did about him bread crumbing blue but his exact statement was that we'd see why he was town D2. So I shot him.

I left you because I felt I could get support for your lynch, especially after D2/N2. I honestly thought I was nailing two scum here.

Again I've never played vig before and replacing has been an experience for me.


No i don't believe it. You scumread me for pressuring him about his breadcrumb post and now you come out and say it is a reason for why you shot him. That is bullshit i don't believe it.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 16 2015 00:41 GMT
#1854
On April 16 2015 09:40 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 15 2015 04:26 The Shining wrote:
On April 15 2015 04:19 rsoultin wrote:
meh i don't really know what prp is doing this day phase :/ i don't mind his EoD behavior except AFKing the lynch. like basically all of day 1 still looks good to me with that exception?

but then there's just the blah where he doesn't seem to have much of an opinion about today's lynch at all. like it almost seems like he's got the lynch down to between bourneq and tbd and is using townreading tbd as an excuse to lynch bourne, when there's tons more players in this game and 3 scum besides -_-

i dunnae. i'd lynch him before players like jjb, hts and truffle at this point (and prob bresh though he's on my list to look at too right now lol ><) but his day 1 makes me hesitant

i don't see this "overwhelmed" townie argument stutters >< he's had over 72 hours to get caught up, and his own excuse was just basically he didn't want to play lol >< at least as i understood it

and that's okay?


Meh I don't like hiding behind excuses. But to be more accurate, I didn't have time to play because fun things kept coming up during my days off that I couldn't say no to. I'm here right now and I'm at work on my phone posting.

And this is my first time replacing. I am slightly overwhelmed. But I am trying here. And I'm telling you, boldly, that lynching me is a huge mistake for town.


Thankyou i could logically understand this
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 16 2015 00:41 GMT
#1855
On April 16 2015 09:36 Breshke wrote:
Why would i recind so a scum buddy can cc? Why wouldn't i jsut go head to ehad with you. Why would i claim vigi to begin with as scum. Prp votes rso thats fucking great to me if im mafia and he is town because it means my team could jsut kill rso with prps help so youd have to think me and prp are scum together.

Trefel thinks im town im fairly sure jjb or tube thought iw as town prp thinks im town. I still don't think i was getting lynched today I had no reason to claim.


So you're not reading. Trfel rescinded his string town read on you. RSo showed support for lynching you. HTS was looking at you critically and she's dead.

Your reason to claim is to get me to CC so you know who to kill tonight if you don't get your mislynch.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 16 2015 00:42 GMT
#1856
On April 15 2015 05:55 The Shining wrote:
Lol 9 minutes left. If you want to shenanny onto me, town is going to feel stupid af.

Trfel, I replaced right before night phase. I'm sorry that my D1 play happened here on D2. I would say it bodes well that I'm here at EoD and not just afking like others are.

Also, catch up. I did mention replacing. Granted, after Stutters did, but let's be honest here. I get better as the game goes on. I replaced late and started playing late.

If you want to scum and lynch me for that, you're either scum or throwing for town.
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 16 2015 00:42 GMT
#1857
IM SO HYPED RIGHT NOW i was so worried the real vigi would cc me first.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 16 2015 00:43 GMT
#1858
Rso do you buy shinings reasons for shooting stutters?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 16 2015 00:43 GMT
#1859
yeah the wording was very particular, and it's why i said any town trying to lynch shining yesterday was an idiot -_- meh this game is frustrating me
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 16 2015 00:44 GMT
#1860
On April 16 2015 09:41 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 16 2015 09:40 rsoultin wrote:
On April 15 2015 04:26 The Shining wrote:
On April 15 2015 04:19 rsoultin wrote:
meh i don't really know what prp is doing this day phase :/ i don't mind his EoD behavior except AFKing the lynch. like basically all of day 1 still looks good to me with that exception?

but then there's just the blah where he doesn't seem to have much of an opinion about today's lynch at all. like it almost seems like he's got the lynch down to between bourneq and tbd and is using townreading tbd as an excuse to lynch bourne, when there's tons more players in this game and 3 scum besides -_-

i dunnae. i'd lynch him before players like jjb, hts and truffle at this point (and prob bresh though he's on my list to look at too right now lol ><) but his day 1 makes me hesitant

i don't see this "overwhelmed" townie argument stutters >< he's had over 72 hours to get caught up, and his own excuse was just basically he didn't want to play lol >< at least as i understood it

and that's okay?


Meh I don't like hiding behind excuses. But to be more accurate, I didn't have time to play because fun things kept coming up during my days off that I couldn't say no to. I'm here right now and I'm at work on my phone posting.

And this is my first time replacing. I am slightly overwhelmed. But I am trying here. And I'm telling you, boldly, that lynching me is a huge mistake for town.


Thankyou i could logically understand this


I was also set to be lynched at one point and said town would feel stupid as fuck when I flipped. I was leading votes at the time. I mean, you don't have to believe me.

I claimed because I am the vigi and I threw this game. Town is probably mad as hell at me and I understand why. At least this way I don't drag it out and Fuck us any harder than I already have.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 125 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings86
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O158
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 194
ProTech29
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1013
ZZZero.O 163
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm206
League of Legends
Doublelift4715
JimRising 723
Counter-Strike
minikerr21
Other Games
summit1g10510
C9.Mang0321
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1160
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP127
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 7m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 7m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 7m
Replay Cast
22h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.