• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:54
CEST 02:54
KST 09:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8528 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 456

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 454 455 456 457 458 460 Next
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
April 05 2015 23:34 GMT
#9101
also i was asking about it in the obsQT a bit, but do people think my fake afk into ninja vote was too scumbag? is that on town? should there be considerations for rules regarding it? etc.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
April 05 2015 23:36 GMT
#9102
also the mafia rolecop was so nerfed and we forgot about it until after we shot the veteran LOL

we were so dumb there.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
April 05 2015 23:36 GMT
#9103
Was I RB n3 or did I roll RB on ritoky? I never got a notification so I thought it was i RB him, unlucky I didn't get a role check...
Try TL Mafia!!!
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
April 05 2015 23:37 GMT
#9104
i think we rb'd eachother onegu. i think i targeted you and you targeted me...sooooo...dunno?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 05 2015 23:40 GMT
#9105
I not only credit Blazinghand with helping with balance but also teaching me how to balance these games going forward.

Much <3
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-05 23:43:39
April 05 2015 23:40 GMT
#9106
On April 06 2015 08:36 ritoky wrote:
also the mafia rolecop was so nerfed and we forgot about it until after we shot the veteran LOL

we were so dumb there.

yeah that one... I even PICKED trfel as the target in the end because I thought he was confirmed not vet

Rolecheck someone on night X, shoot him on night X+1 to make sure you're not shooting into VET. That was the thing I was doing and suddenly we shoot into VET anyways and I'm just like... wait wat?

That probably was the most derp moment for me in the game
On April 06 2015 08:37 ritoky wrote:
i think we rb'd eachother onegu. i think i targeted you and you targeted me...sooooo...dunno?

nah, I think we rb'ed Breshke that night? So yeah probably RB. The check on ritoky wouldn't really have mattered all that much though. We planned on you dying anyways so whatever~
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 05 2015 23:43 GMT
#9107
Onegu, IIRC you RB ritoky and he RBed Damdred.

Apologies folks I'm still on the motorway. I will get that spreadsheet up ASAP.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-05 23:47:59
April 05 2015 23:43 GMT
#9108
On April 06 2015 08:34 Damdred wrote:
I say this koshi will quote this with calling me an idiot of sorts then I'll get mad and leave the thread probably.

I just think that town had nerfd roles to make up for an item that town was more probable to get.
Shrug

oh I don't even know what the item did. I actually find this game balanced without the item.

Like I said bro.

Ok town had 1 ml too little. It is 15 vs 5 and not 16 vs 4. I am surprised that it got to 5 ml then. Still somewhat balanced but now slightly mafia favored on the ml part. It was 5 ml that could go to 4 and very very unlikely go to 6.

4 blue roles that can somewhat be only once in the game, but even then... I don't think mafia can counterclaim and not get lynched when the town would get lynched first. (This means 4 roles can't be lynched, limiting the townie pool significantly, only 12 townies can be lynched vs 5 mafia)

good distribution in the blue section:
2 protection roles (veteran / rb)
3 investigation roles (cop / rb / vigi)
I had a good night of sleep.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 05 2015 23:44 GMT
#9109
On April 06 2015 08:34 Damdred wrote:
I say this koshi will quote this with calling me an idiot of sorts then I'll get mad and leave the thread probably.

I just think that town had nerfd roles to make up for an item that town was more probable to get.
Shrug


that orb did kill 2 mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 05 2015 23:45 GMT
#9110
oh fuck it was 15 vs 5
I had a good night of sleep.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 05 2015 23:45 GMT
#9111
And the orb coulda killed ritoky too with a better flip of a coin
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 05 2015 23:47 GMT
#9112
On April 06 2015 08:36 ritoky wrote:
also the mafia rolecop was so nerfed and we forgot about it until after we shot the veteran LOL

we were so dumb there.


Oh ya I checked trefel n1. Eassyy role snipeeee (not)
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
April 05 2015 23:48 GMT
#9113
My reads were so legit though z_z. 2 Mafia d1.
Minimal effort.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 05 2015 23:48 GMT
#9114
On April 06 2015 08:37 ritoky wrote:
i think we rb'd eachother onegu. i think i targeted you and you targeted me...sooooo...dunno?


we rbed breske? I think he lost the coin flip
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
April 05 2015 23:49 GMT
#9115
SL you checked Trfel N1 and N3. I was scratching my head.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
April 05 2015 23:50 GMT
#9116
gotta be super sure he's not VET.

n3 was the time we didn't know what to do with the rolecheck anymore so I just threw it at whatever I'm going to shoot next to check for VETs and figured out that doesn't work.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 05 2015 23:55 GMT
#9117
On April 06 2015 08:45 sicklucker wrote:
And the orb coulda killed ritoky too with a better flip of a coin


No it couldnt
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
April 05 2015 23:56 GMT
#9118
if he rolled the inv portion of it which wasn't used it would have killed me earlier is what he is getting at i think
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 05 2015 23:57 GMT
#9119
So your theory is that Toad and I started busing each other like madmen on day 1, only to have him come and randomly claim vigilante out of the blue. And because the crazy would not be strong enough with just this, we also decided to randomly shoot one of our teammates?

(Note, if the plan is to claim a track/check on a teammate, you don't have to target your teammate, you can just target someone else and then claim to have checked your teammate. So if your theory holds true, we were indeed TRYING to shoot one of our own).

Good theory! - Palmer 2015
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 05 2015 23:57 GMT
#9120
Like I'm not saying the number of blues was wrong, I can see 4 being the right number. I think if we had the tracker instead of alignment.

Or vig kept his bullet, but that's not what lost thegame
Prev 1 454 455 456 457 458 460 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings64
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE148
ProTech140
SpeCial 122
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13556
Artosis 601
Shuttle 158
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm200
canceldota116
League of Legends
Doublelift3905
Counter-Strike
taco 196
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox396
AZ_Axe120
Other Games
summit1g6604
shahzam636
Day[9].tv584
C9.Mang0310
Maynarde151
Trikslyr60
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV180
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP53
• StrangeGG 40
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv584
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 7m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.