• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:10
CEST 14:10
KST 21:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War05.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202618Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11030 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 20 2015 13:14 GMT
#2054
On March 20 2015 22:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Are you really not realizing how much of a stretch you're turning your own story in? Are you that tunneled?

I might be. I was TRYING to talk myself out of lynching you, but you had to come in here and scum up the place.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 20 2015 19:55 GMT
#2573
Ugh all my townies voting rayn. :/

Meeeeehhhhhhhh......
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 20 2015 19:59 GMT
#2577
On March 21 2015 04:57 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 04:55 VisceraEyes wrote:
Ugh all my townies voting rayn. :/

Meeeeehhhhhhhh......

Vivax or Rayn. Both are like 99% mafia, both have good chances to be lynched right now. Surely you can get on board of one of those, right?

I can. I think I can get onboard a Vivax lynch, let me go do a quick filter.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 20 2015 20:10 GMT
#2600
On March 21 2015 05:06 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 05:04 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 21 2015 05:03 Vivax wrote:
Ok now that enough mafia or idiots are piled up on me I hardclaim Drax.

Drax the vig, the easiest role in the game to fakeclaim as mafia. Who would have though. Really convenient, isn't it?


What? Rofl. This is the dumbest thing ever. Vig is the WORST thing to claim as mafia. Because other vig will just counterclaim and shoot the mafia.

a) we don't know if there's a Drax in the game.
b) it's possible for there to be more than one Drax in the game.
c) a claimed Drax might be useless anyway because Nebula (Roleblocker) making it not even "provable"
d) counterclaim isn't really useful because Korath (mafVig)

I don't like the claim. I feel like Vivax would have claimed it sooner if real.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 20 2015 20:11 GMT
#2604
Also hasn't Vivax shot a teammate before as mafia Vig? Or am I just REAL high?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 20 2015 20:12 GMT
#2612
On March 21 2015 05:11 ExO_ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 05:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 21 2015 05:06 Superbia wrote:
On March 21 2015 05:04 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 21 2015 05:03 Vivax wrote:
Ok now that enough mafia or idiots are piled up on me I hardclaim Drax.

Drax the vig, the easiest role in the game to fakeclaim as mafia. Who would have though. Really convenient, isn't it?


What? Rofl. This is the dumbest thing ever. Vig is the WORST thing to claim as mafia. Because other vig will just counterclaim and shoot the mafia.

a) we don't know if there's a Drax in the game.
b) it's possible for there to be more than one Drax in the game.
c) a claimed Drax might be useless anyway because Nebula (Roleblocker) making it not even "provable"
d) counterclaim isn't really useful because Korath (mafVig)

I don't like the claim. I feel like Vivax would have claimed it sooner if real.


You think so? The way the setup reads to me it seems like there can only be one

It says exact number isn't known - there could be 4 drax and nothing else for all we know. Likely? Nah. But possible based on the info in the OP.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 20 2015 20:13 GMT
#2617
On March 21 2015 05:11 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 05:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 21 2015 05:06 Superbia wrote:
On March 21 2015 05:04 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 21 2015 05:03 Vivax wrote:
Ok now that enough mafia or idiots are piled up on me I hardclaim Drax.

Drax the vig, the easiest role in the game to fakeclaim as mafia. Who would have though. Really convenient, isn't it?


What? Rofl. This is the dumbest thing ever. Vig is the WORST thing to claim as mafia. Because other vig will just counterclaim and shoot the mafia.

a) we don't know if there's a Drax in the game.
b) it's possible for there to be more than one Drax in the game.
c) a claimed Drax might be useless anyway because Nebula (Roleblocker) making it not even "provable"
d) counterclaim isn't really useful because Korath (mafVig)

I don't like the claim. I feel like Vivax would have claimed it sooner if real.


Sooner than 3 hours before deadline? Are you stupid? I'm not VE.

Sooner than when you were a real contender for lynch. Claiming Vig is good, if the RB wastes shit on you then the cop might be getting checks or whatever. I fucking pray to roll Vig every game SPECIFICALLY so I can just claim it whenever I want. But then, I'm considered pretty bad.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 20 2015 20:16 GMT
#2626
On March 21 2015 05:14 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 05:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 21 2015 05:11 ExO_ wrote:
On March 21 2015 05:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 21 2015 05:06 Superbia wrote:
On March 21 2015 05:04 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 21 2015 05:03 Vivax wrote:
Ok now that enough mafia or idiots are piled up on me I hardclaim Drax.

Drax the vig, the easiest role in the game to fakeclaim as mafia. Who would have though. Really convenient, isn't it?


What? Rofl. This is the dumbest thing ever. Vig is the WORST thing to claim as mafia. Because other vig will just counterclaim and shoot the mafia.

a) we don't know if there's a Drax in the game.
b) it's possible for there to be more than one Drax in the game.
c) a claimed Drax might be useless anyway because Nebula (Roleblocker) making it not even "provable"
d) counterclaim isn't really useful because Korath (mafVig)

I don't like the claim. I feel like Vivax would have claimed it sooner if real.


You think so? The way the setup reads to me it seems like there can only be one

It says exact number isn't known - there could be 4 drax and nothing else for all we know. Likely? Nah. But possible based on the info in the OP.


Ugh. A second drax would kind of fuck this up. I'm not sure how to resolve that situation correctly at this point.

That's what I'm saying - a counterclaim doesn't solve shit because they could BOTH be telling the truth or BOTH be lying for all we know. And the mafia vig if it exists could like, SHOOT Vivax if he's real and CLAIM that he was the real Drax and shot the imposter.

Like, that's part of the reason I don't like the claim - because he instantly thought he should be clear for it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 20 2015 20:20 GMT
#2648
The orb can be randed to mafia though, so it doesn't count on either side.

I'd expect 3-4 PRs this game.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 20 2015 20:22 GMT
#2655
Rayn why is Vivax never mafia here?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 20 2015 20:24 GMT
#2670
On March 21 2015 05:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 05:22 VisceraEyes wrote:
Rayn why is Vivax never mafia here?

because toad claimed scum with his read on me, then vivax claimed vig and toad cc'd him.
toad is scum.

Okay so if you're town then you're just biased because you didn't like Toad's read on you then? Got it.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 20 2015 20:27 GMT
#2683
On March 21 2015 05:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 05:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 21 2015 05:23 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 21 2015 05:22 VisceraEyes wrote:
Rayn why is Vivax never mafia here?

because toad claimed scum with his read on me, then vivax claimed vig and toad cc'd him.
toad is scum.

Okay so if you're town then you're just biased because you didn't like Toad's read on you then? Got it.

no dude. read it plz.

I mean, it's true stuff. People can't get a read on you by pressuring you because regardless of alignment you flip the fuck out and ragequit the game. Like....that's a FACT. It's not even his opinion. What part of his read on you is "claiming scum"?

Like, okay - the question TO ME is "Could Toad have this read on rayn as town" and "WOULD Toad post this read on rayn if he's mafia"
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 20 2015 20:29 GMT
#2693
On March 21 2015 05:28 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 05:27 raynpelikoneet wrote:
i am sorry rsoultin but this is what you get when you treat me like this.

why do you believe toad over vivax?

We're literally discussing this right now - just go one page back and read my posts to rayn and his responses.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 20 2015 20:30 GMT
#2698
On March 21 2015 05:28 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 05:26 ExO_ wrote:
On March 21 2015 05:25 LightningStrike wrote:
Toad counter claimed Vivax's Vig claim ExO


Well I believe out of rayn/Vivax/Toad we have a liar. Question is which one?

Rayn claimed Tracker not Vig lol........

Yeah this is really weird. Like - he should have no reason to throw rayn in there because no counterclaim to tracker....why would he lump rayn in there with the ones that there LIKELY IS a liar between, Vivax/Toad?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 20 2015 20:32 GMT
#2706
On March 21 2015 05:31 Palmar wrote:
okay I'm behind.

we have claims?

Vivax and Toad both claimed Vig
Rayn claimed Tracker
VE hardclaimed Sexy-As-Hell
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 20 2015 20:45 GMT
#2742
On March 21 2015 05:44 Superbia wrote:
Am I the only one who currently thinks that the most likely scenario is that they're both town?

I'm coming around...I just don't know about having 2 drax in the game with the Orb being a thing.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 20 2015 20:46 GMT
#2746
Meeeehhhhhhhhhhhhh..........

I don't know what to do. I feel like this situation could resolve itself in the night though. Is everyone against that?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 20 2015 20:48 GMT
#2756
On March 21 2015 05:47 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 21 2015 05:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
Meeeehhhhhhhhhhhhh..........

I don't know what to do. I feel like this situation could resolve itself in the night though. Is everyone against that?


It's not resolving in the night. I went over the scenarios in my head real quick, but mafia RB fucks night resolution over pretty hard I think.

Yeah and likely too with a tracker claim - it makes GF/Framer less liekly and RB more likely.

:/
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 20 2015 20:49 GMT
#2759
Yeah okay. I've thought rayn was town most of the day, maybe badly but whatever.

##Unvote
##Vote: Toadesstern


Sry Toad, if you're town you should have just let us lynch whoever and shot Vivax.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 20 2015 20:54 GMT
#2774
I don't think Artanis is town. I think he's mafz0rz.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 10h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko281
LamboSC2 248
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 24732
Calm 5990
Rain 1977
Bisu 1278
FanTaSy 992
Horang2 509
Jaedong 490
Rush 349
BeSt 316
Soma 252
[ Show more ]
Stork 223
Zeus 199
Mini 177
Light 115
Larva 110
Free 108
Snow 93
ZerO 90
Mong 88
Pusan 80
Barracks 77
Mind 73
910 69
Killer 46
Hyun 41
Sea.KH 38
ToSsGirL 36
NaDa 27
Shinee 26
Bale 24
Sexy 24
Hm[arnc] 20
Noble 15
sorry 15
Terrorterran 12
Aegong 10
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7145
Counter-Strike
fl0m2366
olofmeister940
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King61
Other Games
gofns32041
singsing1778
B2W.Neo619
dupreeh389
crisheroes284
hiko12
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2805
• Nemesis1974
Other Games
• WagamamaTV171
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 50m
Big Brain Bouts
21h 50m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.