• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:50
CEST 03:50
KST 10:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9887 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 13 2015 11:16 GMT
#63
On March 10 2015 11:16 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 12 2011 03:53 GMarshal wrote:
Although looking at the current line up I'm extremely tempted to join...


Show nested quote +
On March 22 2012 13:06 GMarshal wrote:
I'm extremely tempted to sign up


Show nested quote +
On November 21 2013 03:48 GMarshal wrote:
PYP tempts me.


Show nested quote +
On February 03 2014 05:04 GMarshal wrote:
tempted...


Show nested quote +
On March 10 2015 01:21 GMarshal wrote:
tempting. Maybe in April...


Don't fall for it people! Year after year the same thing with this guy.

Almost as entertaining as the Jackal bowling compilation, only with more cocktease!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 18 2015 15:26 GMT
#130
On March 19 2015 00:25 yamato77 wrote:
I'll /in if holy does

only to troll him

^
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 18 2015 15:32 GMT
#134
On March 19 2015 00:31 Holyflare wrote:
Fook it /in

/in
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 19 2015 00:17 GMT
#453
Hi guys! I'm town! And I may or may not have a particular role of particular significance! INTRIGUE!!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 19 2015 00:20 GMT
#460
On March 19 2015 09:19 Holyflare wrote:
no, answer me right now slam do not ignore it

GET HIM HF!!! DON'T LET HIM SVENGALI YOU!!!
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 19 2015 00:25 GMT
#473
On March 19 2015 09:24 Alakaslam wrote:
Rayn you suck this game, you didn't read and it will likely bite your ass if anyone reads the dead. Good job.

The anger is real. I won't vote slam today.

Or HF. Or Eden.

Today is gonna be really easy.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 19 2015 00:34 GMT
#496
On March 19 2015 09:31 Palmar wrote:
Actually there are more problems with damdreds list. He town reads me scum reads the guy who agrees with me and non reads the guy I'm trying to kill.

Probably won't lynch Palmar today either.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 19 2015 00:37 GMT
#502
##Vote: Trfel

I'll do it. I'll rise to the bait. He claims mafia theatrically. I THINK HE DOES IT AS MAFIA.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 19 2015 05:53 GMT
#920
Hi guys! Did I miss anything? Reading now.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 19 2015 06:03 GMT
#925
I presently want to lynch Fecalfeast the most.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 19 2015 06:06 GMT
#931
On March 19 2015 15:04 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 15:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
I presently want to lynch Fecalfeast the most.


touch him today and I may vote you out of spite xP

+ Show Spoiler +
or one of the more likely to flip scum, but who's keeping track >>

Nah I like him as a lynch. Why are you townreading him? You don't get to threaten me with lynch without explaining your read. His filter is fucking garbage, there's a full page of nothing in there. I don't have many posts, but virtually all of them contain my reads and thoughts on the game.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 19 2015 06:07 GMT
#933
On March 19 2015 15:05 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 15:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
I presently want to lynch Fecalfeast the most.

What's the problem, bud?

On March 19 2015 15:06 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 15:04 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 15:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
I presently want to lynch Fecalfeast the most.


touch him today and I may vote you out of spite xP

+ Show Spoiler +
or one of the more likely to flip scum, but who's keeping track >>

Nah I like him as a lynch. Why are you townreading him? You don't get to threaten me with lynch without explaining your read. His filter is fucking garbage, there's a full page of nothing in there. I don't have many posts, but virtually all of them contain my reads and thoughts on the game.

Your shitposting isn't impressive to me, and it doesn't make you town to me. You're capable of such as either alignment, and I don't know that because of meta, I know that because of the style of posting - it's easy to do as either alignment to come in here and not talk about anything game related.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 19 2015 06:13 GMT
#940
On March 19 2015 15:10 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 15:06 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 19 2015 15:04 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 15:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
I presently want to lynch Fecalfeast the most.


touch him today and I may vote you out of spite xP

+ Show Spoiler +
or one of the more likely to flip scum, but who's keeping track >>

Nah I like him as a lynch. Why are you townreading him? You don't get to threaten me with lynch without explaining your read. His filter is fucking garbage, there's a full page of nothing in there. I don't have many posts, but virtually all of them contain my reads and thoughts on the game.


lol i can do whatever i want xP

"no-lynch list" boyo. i'm precise. reading also helps lolol

K well do whatever you want then. Over there. I'll win the game over here. With or without you. <3
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 19 2015 06:27 GMT
#952
On March 19 2015 15:16 rsoultin wrote:
meh ve

boring filter

your reads are more or less mirroring mine for the moment, though, apart from FF...FF is such a copout vote at this stage lol xP and i think you know it

I have reasons for all of my townreads, available on request, though if you agree with them I don't see the point.

Like seriously, how is it a copout vote? It's not - it's a vote based on my observation. A bunch of people are in here trying to figure out the game. FF doesn't look like one of them to me.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 19 2015 06:28 GMT
#955
On March 19 2015 15:27 Bill Murray wrote:
VE why are you not trying to push a lynch on me like you always do

I've given up trying to convince towns that you play worth a damn BM. <3
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 19 2015 06:32 GMT
#960
On March 19 2015 15:30 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 15:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 19 2015 15:16 rsoultin wrote:
meh ve

boring filter

your reads are more or less mirroring mine for the moment, though, apart from FF...FF is such a copout vote at this stage lol xP and i think you know it

I have reasons for all of my townreads, available on request, though if you agree with them I don't see the point.

Like seriously, how is it a copout vote? It's not - it's a vote based on my observation. A bunch of people are in here trying to figure out the game. FF doesn't look like one of them to me.


your observation is he has a crap filter xP but he picked up on a post of eden's that everyone else glossed over, and it's the sort of thing i'd expect him to key on as town

no offense to FF or anything, but he doesn't tend to keep on topic regardless lol and i know that you're aware of this. you were playing with him when he was still in his lazy ass policy lynch/vig slump

Well that's perfectly reasonable, and why I asked you. See? Cooperation!

I do know that, but I'm not willing to put someone on a no-lynch list for it. As I said, it's too easy and mafia and town do it in equal measure. But from MY experience with FF that's laced with in-game nuggets. You picked up on one I missed because YOU are having a little thing with Eden and that's fine.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 19 2015 06:34 GMT
#963
On March 19 2015 15:31 Bill Murray wrote:
VE What do you read of Toad?
What about Eden's hint of Yondu?

I give no weight to claims at this point.

And Toad I'm policy waiting on. Til probably like halfway through the second day of d1. So like, ask me again tomorrow. He's a guy I take extra special caution in lynching because historically I disagree with Toad and want to lynch him regardless of alignment. It's led to some pretty spectacular busses in the past.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 19 2015 06:36 GMT
#968
On March 19 2015 15:35 Bill Murray wrote:
he will probably be n1ed if he;s town

^

And if he's not he may be easy to read on D2. Maybe. Or maybe he'll just be fun to lynch D2.

Not saying I wouldn't lynch him today though, like I said - reserving judgement presently. He IS a player I tend to keep around for at least a day though.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 19 2015 06:38 GMT
#975
On March 19 2015 15:36 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 15:34 VisceraEyes wrote:
On March 19 2015 15:31 Bill Murray wrote:
VE What do you read of Toad?
What about Eden's hint of Yondu?

I give no weight to claims at this point.

And Toad I'm policy waiting on. Til probably like halfway through the second day of d1. So like, ask me again tomorrow. He's a guy I take extra special caution in lynching because historically I disagree with Toad and want to lynch him regardless of alignment. It's led to some pretty spectacular busses in the past.

not even claims that literally can't be true

Consider it from a mafia perspective. Like, it's possible he just didn't read to see if it was self aware or something and made a mistake, but how likely is that? Fake-claiming draws attention to one's self regardless of whether it's like a running gag or not, DOES he make that mistake? DOES he care? As either alignment? I just find it uninteresting as something to read him on right now.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 19 2015 06:40 GMT
#981
On March 19 2015 15:37 Bill Murray wrote:
VE though what of Palmar and Toad voting each other. Palmar has done diddlysquat this game and I'm saying that because I don't want to cuss, or be confused to be talking about FF

Meeehhhhhh....I liked what I've seen from Palmar so far. That post I quoted before specifically showed him considering the game from an uninformed perspective.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta34
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech175
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12789
Shuttle 806
Artosis 612
Dewaltoss 45
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm158
League of Legends
Doublelift4254
Counter-Strike
taco 449
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox527
AZ_Axe104
Other Games
summit1g8311
Day[9].tv520
C9.Mang0351
WinterStarcraft176
Maynarde148
ViBE122
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv520
Upcoming Events
OSC
21h 10m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 8h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.