• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:16
CEST 10:16
KST 17:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9622 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 38

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 41 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 30 2015 17:47 GMT
#8132
My last words I suppose. Look em up post-NK. Might actually post some arguments before the night ends.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 30 2015 17:49 GMT
#8133
But this post will be one of them.

On March 20 2015 14:37 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 14:24 sicklucker wrote:
Breske why are you voting me after reading me right your pretty terrible have you learned nothing... Im playing dota right now but im not letting you gobbers lose another game for town by killing me


Am i terrible or mafia?

Also I still don't really understand how to read LS. I agree with rso? that his list posts thought dump kinda thing is a town tell for him so wouldn't lynch him today but I wouldn't call him town

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 30 2015 17:53 GMT
#8134
On March 21 2015 07:00 Breshke wrote:
I think masons should probably hardclaim now because its just going to be a headfuck later. I also feel like onegu was never being serious


On March 22 2015 12:11 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 22 2015 12:07 Trfel wrote:
Wait...

It's safe to assume that Vivax was in fact roleblocked, and that he is in fact a town vigilante.

My question is, why didn't mafia kill the tracker (raynpelikoneet)? I suppose they could have roleblocked him, but two roleblockers seems strange for mafia. Killing Onegu instead of claimed tracker raynpelikoneet seems particularly strange, especially given that mafia killed Holyflare, the other part of the supposed mason pair.


So if onegu and rayn arnt mason they are mafia.

This means that rso did not get a save.

This means it is very likely toad is mafia because either mafia double stacked HF when there was no reason too. Or mafia also shot VE. I still haven't read a lot of what happend in the night and probs wont get to but I cant think why mafia would do that other than his PR claim

Also a chance mafia hit a vet but idk how likely that is


Another point, why did he start to believe 1gus mason claim after the night ended when D1 he didn't think it was serious?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 30 2015 18:42 GMT
#8136
On March 31 2015 03:26 sicklucker wrote:
Fine but mafia do a thing called pocketing towns. Artanis knows all about that. If onegu didnt say what he said he would be claiming mafia to me anyway


That's all you have to say to mafia breshke?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 30 2015 18:49 GMT
#8137
I'm betting my left nut that bresh is mafia. If any town ditches this lynch tomorrow I'm gonna be mad.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 30 2015 19:47 GMT
#8143
On March 31 2015 04:46 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Anyone else around? I have a cunning plan..


I need somebody to carry my legacy for the worst case.

My cunning plan is to convince anyone who needs convincing that bresh is tomorrows lynch.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 30 2015 20:36 GMT
#8157
Agree with what Toad said. Focus on one lynch. There's enough info in the game already and tomorrow we have to hit sure scum, so see no reason to look for more. Just make 100 % sure breshke is scum and the lynch, which I think he is.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 30 2015 21:44 GMT
#8167
On March 31 2015 06:41 Toadesstern wrote:
I had stuff going in both directions until I found that one post and just went "fuck it I like the guy"


Betting SL's right nut that it had to do with yourself.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 30 2015 23:08 GMT
#8209
Vet or Orb. Wait for claim
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 30 2015 23:38 GMT
#8231
Are you guys stupid? He claimed that stuff right after being told that orb is gone
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 31 2015 00:24 GMT
#8246
The reason we might lose this game is cause 50 % of the talk is about all this role related mechanic stuff instead of the oldschool simple reasons for why bresh is mafia.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 31 2015 00:26 GMT
#8248
On March 31 2015 09:25 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 31 2015 09:24 Vivax wrote:
The reason we might lose this game is cause 50 % of the talk is about all this role related mechanic stuff instead of the oldschool simple reasons for why bresh is mafia.
Says the person who already blamed our power roles for the loss.

Sorry, I couldn't help it


Rso and ExO weren't about to get lynched, so the claims were freekills for scum. I'm not even being mean I'm being realistic.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 31 2015 00:27 GMT
#8249
But anyway that's offtopic for now. Another guy dodges Breshke, this is getting annoying.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
March 31 2015 21:25 GMT
#8300
On April 01 2015 04:45 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Oh, secondly, let's vote for 24h days going from here because I don't think much is going to happen in the meantime.


2 days ago I suggested this. Not suggesting it now since today we have to hit scum.

RItoky is in your PoE? I have reread rayn for the most part.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 01 2015 15:35 GMT
#8316
I'm going with bresh. I felt really confident at night. Less so now but that's cause it's probably the last chance.

##Vote breshke
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 01 2015 16:18 GMT
#8324
7 town 3 scum.
We ML it's 5 3 next day.

Am I reading this right? We still have a mislynch after this?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 01 2015 16:18 GMT
#8325
I mean we have a lynch after a ML?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 01 2015 16:35 GMT
#8327
What I already figured is likely is that he put all his buddies not-into-the-town-pile in his big list post.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 01 2015 18:27 GMT
#8333
On April 02 2015 03:15 Fecalfeast wrote:
ritoky being mia is unsettling. I'm not sure I like the breshke wagon though. Leaving my vote for now. I'll be here before deadline


You kidding?Everyone on that wagon has the best chances of being town.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 01 2015 18:28 GMT
#8334
Also the guy thinks you're mafia and you're totally unsuspicious of him.
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1193
BeSt 325
Soma 245
Soulkey 228
sorry 154
Larva 81
Mind 66
Bale 26
ZerO 26
soO 24
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
scan(afreeca) 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
League of Legends
JimRising 613
Counter-Strike
edward419
Other Games
summit1g9202
Coldzera 687
WinterStarcraft660
singsing630
Sick211
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick725
BasetradeTV220
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2227
League of Legends
• Jankos1076
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 44m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 44m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 44m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 44m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.