• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:26
CEST 11:26
KST 18:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8508 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 33

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 41 Next All
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 17:25 GMT
#7065
Holy shit they taste amazingly good.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 17:31 GMT
#7069
On March 27 2015 02:28 Toadesstern wrote:
pics or I call fake


Im afraid they will be gone until my cams battery is fully reloaded.

You can have the confection. From Warhanek.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 17:35 GMT
#7073
On March 27 2015 02:32 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2015 02:28 Onegu wrote:
On March 27 2015 00:44 Trfel wrote:
I already stated why I don't think that Onegu fake-claiming mason is something that is bad for mafia to do. Therefore, I am inclined to think that Onegu is scum for the following reasons:
  • At the start of Day 2, Onegu says that mafia wouldn't double stack due to the possibility of a medic. However, 23 minutes later, he says that rsoultin is mafia for making a weird save, when due to the large number of other claimed blues, the mafia would never have done a medic dodge.
  • Onegu's scumread on rsoultin doesn't make much sense. This read is conditional on one of the vigilantes being mafia. Onegu indirectly states that Toadesstern is mafia (through quoting one of raynpelikoneet's posts), but never really pushes Toadesstern at all. I would expect town to push Toadesstern first, and then rsoultin second (especially given that Toadesstern used his bullet, and rsoultin is claimed jailkeeper).
  • Onegu says that raynpelikoneet's tracker claim is genuine, but knows that raynpelikoneet always fake-claims. This is a weak point, though.
  • Apparently Onegu has a soul read on raynpelikoneet, so I can't really scumread him for fake-claiming mason with him, despite the large amount of confusion this caused. However, before the mason claim, Onegu never really defended raynpelikoneet, despite the pressure he was under. After the mason claim, Onegu didn't defend raynpelikoneet until significantly later. If Onegu was confident enough in raynpelikoneet being town, he should have defended him after raynpelikoneet stated that he was tracker, and not mason. If Onegu didn't think it was worth defending raynpelikoneet until later, when he actually did start defending him, then he should have claimed mason then instead. The disconnect between claiming mason with raynpelikoneet and actually defending him doesn't make sense to me.

However, I'm not sure if he will be back before the deadline. And with his son recently having gone through surgery, today is the very worst day to push him. Although objectively, I think he is the best lynch, I am not sure if pushing him today is the best idea.



It's dumb to double stack in a large game period.

A lot of my reads are gut based. Doesn't matter how I got to them not a scum tell

thought a non tracker Rayn would go with my mason claim

Didn't read rayn's filter until then so I didn't have my soul read on him until then


so you knew from the start that Rayn was fakeclaiming, as a result claimed mason buddy with rayn because you thought he'd go along. Then faked your read on him as well as your mafia read on me based on "Rayn is telling the truth, so you or Vivax have to be fakeclaiming" ?

Am I understanding this correctly?


Wait what. Did Onegu base his reads on us on the premise that he and rayn are masons?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 18:11 GMT
#7098
Get onto Slam pls.

Artanis needs to lend me a hand. Just his vote doesnt change shit. Sup dude??? I made my speech already, waiting for yours.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 18:16 GMT
#7100
On March 27 2015 03:12 Toadesstern wrote:
are you drunk Vivax?


Quite but point is that I want Artanis to push for his lynch not just say "meh I'll vote Slam" and then watch as people do other stuff.

Like I wanted that guy dead N1 and not just cause people threatened to lynch me if I didn't shoot him and I want to go into the grave knowing I exhausted that possibility when scum couldn't interfere.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 18:17 GMT
#7102
Toad you know the people on the Onegu wagon look awful. It's time to switch to the bright side.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 18:21 GMT
#7106
On March 27 2015 03:19 Fecalfeast wrote:
See I want to vote slam to make the people on slam similarly awful but I don't think slam is mafia


It's ok cause if he doesn't get lynched you do.

Prepare for me being exceptionally tryhard to get one of you two lynched over Onegu if this situation doesn't chance until 2 hours before EoD. You don't have the power, stamina and intellect to debate me without running away from the discussion with the tail between your legs.

Yes I'm being cocky.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 18:22 GMT
#7107
On March 27 2015 03:19 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2015 03:16 Vivax wrote:
On March 27 2015 03:12 Toadesstern wrote:
are you drunk Vivax?


Quite but point is that I want Artanis to push for his lynch not just say "meh I'll vote Slam" and then watch as people do other stuff.

Like I wanted that guy dead N1 and not just cause people threatened to lynch me if I didn't shoot him and I want to go into the grave knowing I exhausted that possibility when scum couldn't interfere.

I'm too busy losing money, call me town and I may reconsider.


...

Your argumentation is fluid reads and activity and whatnot, but apparently you don't care enough to get your preference lynched????
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 18:24 GMT
#7109
On March 27 2015 03:23 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 27 2015 03:22 Vivax wrote:
On March 27 2015 03:19 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 27 2015 03:16 Vivax wrote:
On March 27 2015 03:12 Toadesstern wrote:
are you drunk Vivax?


Quite but point is that I want Artanis to push for his lynch not just say "meh I'll vote Slam" and then watch as people do other stuff.

Like I wanted that guy dead N1 and not just cause people threatened to lynch me if I didn't shoot him and I want to go into the grave knowing I exhausted that possibility when scum couldn't interfere.

I'm too busy losing money, call me town and I may reconsider.


...

Your argumentation is fluid reads and activity and whatnot, but apparently you don't care enough to get your preference lynched????

I don't see "you're town" in there.


You're confirmed town if Slam flips scum AND you push him hard, that's the best I can give to you cause everything else would be refuting my own principles.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 18:55 GMT
#7123
On March 27 2015 03:46 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
I actually want to lynch FF now for either being mafia or playing against his win condition by trying to lynch obvtown.


Today is the bus day it seems
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 19:05 GMT
#7127
On March 27 2015 04:00 Damdred wrote:
Also just so everyone is clear in titanic palmar had me pegged as scum or near scum until I did things so he could town read me. The approach he uses with rayn looks similar



Sounds totally like Artanis on D1
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 19:10 GMT
#7129
Oh wow I was looking for my post where I mention how Artanis sheeping Dam super suddenly looked scummy, then stumbled over this:

On March 20 2015 22:04 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 22:02 Damdred wrote:
You guys don't know how to read LS, if hes scum here it not because of those posts.


I'm here for the next hour roughly going to start filter diving and doing some things if anyone has any questions ask me before I get to it.


Tell me more, if he's mafia it's because of which posts?


On March 20 2015 22:15 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 20 2015 22:04 Vivax wrote:
On March 20 2015 22:02 Damdred wrote:
You guys don't know how to read LS, if hes scum here it not because of those posts.


I'm here for the next hour roughly going to start filter diving and doing some things if anyone has any questions ask me before I get to it.


Tell me more, if he's mafia it's because of which posts?


If hes mafia its because hes more lazy than usual and not digging himself rather than those list posts that he does.


Guess I'm removing Damdred from my town list.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 19:10 GMT
#7131
SO GUYS LETS LYNCH DAMDRED.

FUCK YEAH DAMDRED.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 19:11 GMT
#7133
Next thing he does after defending LS but at the same time mentioning a bunch of reasons for why he should scumread him is: start pushing me hard.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 19:18 GMT
#7135
On March 27 2015 04:12 Damdred wrote:
Actually no, your trying to write a narrative instead of understanding you looked scummy as hell early shrug


What does that have to do with you telling me "if ls is scum not for those reasons". No opinion given until I ask you about it and then you actually mention reasons for him being scum but don't let them flow into your reasoning ever after?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 19:19 GMT
#7136
Also you still try to subtly push the idea that I'm scum in single posts ever since D2 and then instantly give up on it when nobody else agrees.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 19:20 GMT
#7138
On March 27 2015 04:19 ritoky wrote:
sorry, wife's bday yesterday; catching up on a lot now


You're the guy I was just looking for. Aren't you suspicious of Damdred? Now is the time for a good case.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 19:55 GMT
#7163
Fuck it I'm rescinding the convincing promise 2 h pre-lynch.

Y'all too bad while I called out scum D1 and N2. Don't even wanna bother against jubjubs.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 20:25 GMT
#7189
I rescind my vig claim
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 26 2015 20:37 GMT
#7203
I'm posting this cause we're about to concede
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6992
Rain 3702
Leta 2437
Soulkey 418
Soma 343
BeSt 297
Rush 213
Barracks 169
soO 162
firebathero 155
[ Show more ]
Stork 104
Sexy 56
Killer 44
Shinee 33
Shine 31
Hm[arnc] 18
Sacsri 17
HiyA 15
Sharp 12
sorry 10
Noble 4
Terrorterran 4
Dota 2
Gorgc3747
XcaliburYe186
League of Legends
JimRising 490
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King53
Other Games
gofns27773
WinterStarcraft638
Pyrionflax193
Sick172
singsing5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 60
• Sammyuel 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2217
League of Legends
• Jankos2443
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
34m
Patches Events
5h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 34m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 34m
OSC
13h 34m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.