• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:24
CEST 11:24
KST 18:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8611 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 300

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 298 299 300 301 302 460 Next
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 24 2015 18:06 GMT
#5981
If you guys are serious I can do filter diving or whatever and actually play.

How is me making a case a scumtell, though?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 18:16 GMT
#5982
On March 25 2015 03:06 Fecalfeast wrote:
If you guys are serious I can do filter diving or whatever and actually play.

How is me making a case a scumtell, though?


Why did you put all that gimmick on the LS case (youtub vid, strikethrough on his posts) but not on your rsolt case later in the day?

Where are your TRs on D1? You pretty much stayed on the sidelines during the Toad/me stuff without giving a hard opinion on who you think is town, just half assed questions to other people why they believed one guy over the other etc.

You said like you go for believing the CCer (Toad) and leave your vote on LS for the entire duration.

You just look artificial son.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 24 2015 18:31 GMT
#5983
On March 25 2015 03:16 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 03:06 Fecalfeast wrote:
If you guys are serious I can do filter diving or whatever and actually play.

How is me making a case a scumtell, though?


Why did you put all that gimmick on the LS case (youtub vid, strikethrough on his posts) but not on your rsolt case later in the day?

Where are your TRs on D1? You pretty much stayed on the sidelines during the Toad/me stuff without giving a hard opinion on who you think is town, just half assed questions to other people why they believed one guy over the other etc.

You said like you go for believing the CCer (Toad) and leave your vote on LS for the entire duration.

You just look artificial son.

idk

if they aren't in my filter I'm not sure I can help you

I left my vote on LS because I honestly wasn't reading at that point and made the general statement that I'm more likely to side with the counter-claimer in this situation
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 18:51 GMT
#5984
On March 25 2015 03:31 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 03:16 Vivax wrote:
On March 25 2015 03:06 Fecalfeast wrote:
If you guys are serious I can do filter diving or whatever and actually play.

How is me making a case a scumtell, though?


Why did you put all that gimmick on the LS case (youtub vid, strikethrough on his posts) but not on your rsolt case later in the day?

Where are your TRs on D1? You pretty much stayed on the sidelines during the Toad/me stuff without giving a hard opinion on who you think is town, just half assed questions to other people why they believed one guy over the other etc.

You said like you go for believing the CCer (Toad) and leave your vote on LS for the entire duration.

You just look artificial son.

idk

if they aren't in my filter I'm not sure I can help you

I left my vote on LS because I honestly wasn't reading at that point and made the general statement that I'm more likely to side with the counter-claimer in this situation


In short for: "I didn't care who was getting lynched but keeping my vote on my scumbuddy made me feel safe anyway"
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 24 2015 19:00 GMT
#5985
ok then
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 19:12 GMT
#5986
You couldn't possibly be more apathetic than that
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 24 2015 19:23 GMT
#5987
can someone discuss the specifics of onegu's mason claim with me? or tell me which page it is on?

did he make it under pressure from votes? was everyone okay with him not outing his partner? who wasn't? why? etc.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 24 2015 19:25 GMT
#5988
On March 25 2015 03:06 Fecalfeast wrote:
If you guys are serious I can do filter diving or whatever and actually play.

How is me making a case a scumtell, though?


were you one of the first 2 people to push on the person you made a case on? (i think it was LS)
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 24 2015 19:27 GMT
#5989
Ritoky, Onegu's claim should resolve itself by nighttime. He said he'll claim his partner at EoN.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 19:28 GMT
#5990
On March 19 2015 22:56 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 22:54 Vivax wrote:
On March 19 2015 22:52 LightningStrike wrote:
I'm back and saw a answer from Toad on my question regarding him and Palmar in Hammertime when they both were town:
On March 19 2015 12:20 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 19 2015 12:10 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 19 2015 12:00 Toadesstern wrote:
On March 19 2015 11:52 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 19 2015 11:50 Toadesstern wrote:
Like everyone's talking about how I'm playing different than I used to last games... no shit I got killed on first cycle like 4 times in a row and lost 4 games in a row now. Last game in particular I feel like I lost because I was trolling too much and didn't get enough out in time which ended in people not lynching Sandroba when he was 100% mafia on my sheet.

I needed to be a lot more serious in that game early on and we could have won

Ya you kinda got lynched because Palmars tunneling you that's the thing in Hammertime. Also I can understand a little bit on why you thought you need to be more serious after JOAT but still it just odd playing with a already serious you.

I mean if I get mafiaread for being different or more serious than I played in my last couple games there's nothing I can and will say about that other than my occasional banter about how that's not alignment indicative at all unless someone points out how different means scummy... because there's nothing I can say about it. I am playing differently (probably)

With that being said, if that's what it's like I'll just ignore everything in that direction from now on and just focus on getting my reads out a little bit earlier than last game and making sure I get them out properly explained. Got angry about Palmar pulling the same shit he did in Hammertime when he should know better and talked myself into a wolf... won't happen again and this is the last post about it.

Ya true about Palmar should know better on that but you seemed to taken it more personally o.o Are you still offended by Palmar's thing on you in Hammertime when you both were town?


from JoaT:
On March 03 2015 08:08 Toadesstern wrote:
Fear not guyses for I have yet again rolled neither mafia nor Ninja. Thus I will proceed to kill all those mafias and not be mislynched d1 despite being called fucking confirmed town 24-36hours into the game.

Let me check real quick if Palmar is in the game

not really offended but annoyed. I thought he was town early on doing it on purpose to start some discussion or get some read from me based on how I'd react if he misreads me again like that, so yeah I got annoyed at the possible idea of having to deal with that again because he might make someone else agree with it... Right know I'm pretty sure he's mafia for keeping at it and knowing that it annoys me.

Can some of the guys who think my tone is so awful and completly different this game please go ahead and at least compare that post above with my first post in here instead of just believing all this about how my tone is completly different?

Props for nailing it on my seriousness though LS. Because yeah, that did change, just not the thing Palmar and HF mentioned.

I don't a see a big tone difference on your entrance to this game compared to JOAT regarding Palmar and I wouldn't blame on you on that because as a Cohost in Hammertime I kinda felt bad and I shoulda warned him on his Kill Toad spam and I didn't if I recalled.
Also rsoultin not wanting to give her read on me this early to Eden but I don't blame her because I rolled Mafia in JOAT when she was town and called me Town by meta and will have to bleed green this game.
So I saw Palmar and Rayn going at each other and saw Artanis trying to stop it but I remember Artanis so townie in Imperial yet when he lynched Town!Palmar he basically looked pure Mafia (Scum if you prefer to use that term) so I might need to wait on reading him esp because he just rolled Mafia in Student VI which I was coaching the Cop and the Vet and the Cop caught him with a Cop check so ya I going to be careful reading him. Also he got a decent point about a chance that Palmar or Rayn are Mafia and the other town due to their interactions esp Palmar stuff early on about Toad and I not going to make the same mistake I did in Titanic and give a easy townread on Palmar Day 1. I also have yet to play with Mafia!Rayn so I might be a bit bias on him being town compared to Palmar so meh.
@Artanis who is more likely to be Mafia between Palmar and Rayn and Why?
@ExO Where you at on reads considering our past history with each other?


Oh god this post is so mafia

Have you played with LS before? This is how LS plays.


On March 19 2015 23:01 Damdred wrote:
Honestly the initial give I got from ls post was he was town. But yea I want his reads


On March 19 2015 23:05 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Hm I just went through LS' filter on JOAT and actually he did post a few consecutive posts. I guess what stuck to me was how he mentioned in the scumqt how hard it was to post and how the rest of the team had to really encourage him to post.


I think the reactions to me calling him mafia holds some interesting reactions.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 19:29 GMT
#5991
On March 19 2015 22:58 Palmar wrote:
LS are you blue?


And this.

Artanis and Palmar stick out the most to me of the reactions. Damdred's answer is probably the most townie, not the way Artanis goes against my read and then double checks himself as a safety measure.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 19:30 GMT
#5992
But maybe I'm biased about Damdred, I'm still somewhat paranoid on him.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 24 2015 19:32 GMT
#5993
:/

i dunnae the way FF questioned me seemed pretty townie tho?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 24 2015 19:33 GMT
#5994
like i think i buy the Artanis is just killing it as scum theory over FF making a case on a townie and pushing that case lol if it was just the LS case i could see it, but...
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 24 2015 19:35 GMT
#5995
On March 25 2015 04:33 rsoultin wrote:
like i think i buy the Artanis is just killing it as scum theory

Please stop feeding his theories.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 19:36 GMT
#5996
On March 25 2015 04:33 rsoultin wrote:
like i think i buy the Artanis is just killing it as scum theory over FF making a case on a townie and pushing that case lol if it was just the LS case i could see it, but...


FF making a case on a townie? What are you talking about?
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 24 2015 19:38 GMT
#5997
On March 25 2015 04:27 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Ritoky, Onegu's claim should resolve itself by nighttime. He said he'll claim his partner at EoN.


i just glanced at his filter though, and hasn't he been fake claiming partners all game? what makes you think it will actually resolve @ EoN.

he also sure as fuck mentions he is a mason a lot, and not much else. there's a psychological thingy, forget the name, that says people who have to constantly mention something or validate themselves usually are deficient in that area. i won't be surprised if he claims VT @ EoN.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 24 2015 19:39 GMT
#5998
On March 25 2015 04:38 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 04:27 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Ritoky, Onegu's claim should resolve itself by nighttime. He said he'll claim his partner at EoN.


i just glanced at his filter though, and hasn't he been fake claiming partners all game? what makes you think it will actually resolve @ EoN.

he also sure as fuck mentions he is a mason a lot, and not much else. there's a psychological thingy, forget the name, that says people who have to constantly mention something or validate themselves usually are deficient in that area. i won't be surprised if he claims VT @ EoN.

He said he'll claim his partner tonight at EoN. If he unclaims, or his claimed partner doesn't confirm his claim we lynch him. If the partner confirms then we either have two confirmed scum or two townies. It's going to resolve itself.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
March 24 2015 19:39 GMT
#5999
On March 25 2015 04:36 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 04:33 rsoultin wrote:
like i think i buy the Artanis is just killing it as scum theory over FF making a case on a townie and pushing that case lol if it was just the LS case i could see it, but...


FF making a case on a townie? What are you talking about?


me xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
March 24 2015 19:40 GMT
#6000
On March 25 2015 04:30 Vivax wrote:
But maybe I'm biased about Damdred, I'm still somewhat paranoid on him.


i think you're justified in your paranoia. he pushed some meta about rayn to try and insta-plynch me when i subbed in. which if i was another person would have been meh. but the fact that he has a 99% accuracy read on me and still pushed it is absolutely bizarre to me.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Prev 1 298 299 300 301 302 460 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6992
Rain 3702
Leta 2437
Soulkey 418
Soma 343
BeSt 297
Rush 213
Barracks 169
soO 162
firebathero 155
[ Show more ]
Stork 104
Sexy 56
Killer 44
Shinee 33
Shine 31
Hm[arnc] 18
Sacsri 17
HiyA 15
Sharp 12
sorry 10
Terrorterran 5
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc3747
XcaliburYe172
League of Legends
JimRising 495
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King53
Other Games
gofns27773
WinterStarcraft638
Pyrionflax193
Sick158
singsing5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 60
• Sammyuel 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2224
League of Legends
• Jankos2405
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
36m
Patches Events
5h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 36m
OSC
13h 36m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.