• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:25
CEST 11:25
KST 18:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8555 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 299

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 297 298 299 300 301 460 Next
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 17:08 GMT
#5961
On March 25 2015 02:08 Trfel wrote:
[font=2]test[/font]
Whoops, sorry.

Trying to experiment with different ways to change font

Meant to preview that. Looks like it didn't work.

Does anyone know how to change font?
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 17:09 GMT
#5962
On March 25 2015 02:04 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 02:01 Eden1892 wrote:
I don't really agree with any of those three reads lol

How is somebody posting off-topic stuff in the game after not being around for a while, promising to catch up and then not delivering townie? I think it doesn't mean anything for his alignment

Also don't think FF's case on LS is suspicious unless it's about a bunch of shit that isn't true. Which reminds me I need to reread it to determine if it's about a bunch of shit that isn't true lol. My recollection is that it was a pretty solid case. And I feel like any substandard pushing it later is likely just to be non-alignment-indicative laziness, but that's obviously debatable.

And I guess Artanis's post on FF is suspicious in isolation, but I really like his body of work so I don't really care :o


That's why I realized LS is scum from one post on D1 and you didn't.

A scum who comes back to the thread after a long posting pause is going to feel under pressure to deliver something that makes him look like he's doing something useful.

Uh scuse me I knew something was off about him from his intro. Just didn't think it was enough to lynch him

More importantly how is LS at all analogous here? Maybe Superbia felt pressured but didn't know what to say and just didn't say anything. Maybe he had a lot to catch up on. (He did.) There really is no reason to assume Superbia is town from that
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 17:09 GMT
#5963
On March 25 2015 02:06 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 02:01 Eden1892 wrote:
And I guess Artanis's post on FF is suspicious in isolation, but I really like his body of work so I don't really care :o

I actually think it's a towntell for me because I'm aware as either alignment about how bad it looks in isolation. I just only care about that shit if I'm actually mafia.

Basically Vivax reads me in the exact opposite way he should l0l


You masqueraded that post as something useful, so this doesn't apply.

Saying you're straight up lazy and won't bother is something different than presenting something that is useless for you, but saying that your post is useful for the convo.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 17:11 GMT
#5964
I read Superbia's filter. Makes sense.

Superbia is a good lynch.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 24 2015 17:12 GMT
#5965
On March 25 2015 02:09 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 02:06 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 25 2015 02:01 Eden1892 wrote:
And I guess Artanis's post on FF is suspicious in isolation, but I really like his body of work so I don't really care :o

I actually think it's a towntell for me because I'm aware as either alignment about how bad it looks in isolation. I just only care about that shit if I'm actually mafia.

Basically Vivax reads me in the exact opposite way he should l0l


You masqueraded that post as something useful, so this doesn't apply.

Saying you're straight up lazy and won't bother is something different than presenting something that is useless for you, but saying that your post is useful for the convo.

I said it could be useful for other people to see if they get anything out of it. If I were truly scum I'd have tried to draw some conclusion out of it which would've been easy.

"I think Fecal is scum for it because LS's read progression is too easy"
"I think Fecal is town for it because LS finds it really hard to fake townreads on scum players"

Fact is, I didn't know what to conclude which is why I posted it to see what other people thought.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 17:12 GMT
#5966
On March 25 2015 02:09 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 02:04 Vivax wrote:
On March 25 2015 02:01 Eden1892 wrote:
I don't really agree with any of those three reads lol

How is somebody posting off-topic stuff in the game after not being around for a while, promising to catch up and then not delivering townie? I think it doesn't mean anything for his alignment

Also don't think FF's case on LS is suspicious unless it's about a bunch of shit that isn't true. Which reminds me I need to reread it to determine if it's about a bunch of shit that isn't true lol. My recollection is that it was a pretty solid case. And I feel like any substandard pushing it later is likely just to be non-alignment-indicative laziness, but that's obviously debatable.

And I guess Artanis's post on FF is suspicious in isolation, but I really like his body of work so I don't really care :o


That's why I realized LS is scum from one post on D1 and you didn't.

A scum who comes back to the thread after a long posting pause is going to feel under pressure to deliver something that makes him look like he's doing something useful.

Uh scuse me I knew something was off about him from his intro. Just didn't think it was enough to lynch him

More importantly how is LS at all analogous here? Maybe Superbia felt pressured but didn't know what to say and just didn't say anything. Maybe he had a lot to catch up on. (He did.) There really is no reason to assume Superbia is town from that


LS is analogous cause he tried to say more than he had to in that blob of a post I called him mafia for.
Toad is probably town just based on that btw (LS felt compelled to be so posty in an answer to Toad), I just realized now. Maybe if he grows some skills he can catch Artanis and FF as well.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 17:13 GMT
#5967
Artanis, who of the following people would you lynch tomorrow?

Palmar
FF
Slam
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 24 2015 17:15 GMT
#5968
On March 25 2015 02:13 Vivax wrote:
Artanis, who of the following people would you lynch tomorrow?

Palmar
FF
Slam

I'd need to read their filters first. I've been mostly busy trying to make sure my townreads are solid and that everyone's on one line on them. I haven't gone into the filters of Palmar and Slam properly yet, but by PoE I'm fine with them. I've still got a townread on FF but it's the weakest of the 9 as I have mentioned.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 17:16 GMT
#5969
On March 25 2015 02:15 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 02:13 Vivax wrote:
Artanis, who of the following people would you lynch tomorrow?

Palmar
FF
Slam

I'd need to read their filters first. I've been mostly busy trying to make sure my townreads are solid and that everyone's on one line on them. I haven't gone into the filters of Palmar and Slam properly yet, but by PoE I'm fine with them. I've still got a townread on FF but it's the weakest of the 9 as I have mentioned.


So if I start a wagon on Palmar or Slam you would be willing to join it or are you going to do your own thing?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 24 2015 17:19 GMT
#5970
On March 25 2015 02:16 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 02:15 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 25 2015 02:13 Vivax wrote:
Artanis, who of the following people would you lynch tomorrow?

Palmar
FF
Slam

I'd need to read their filters first. I've been mostly busy trying to make sure my townreads are solid and that everyone's on one line on them. I haven't gone into the filters of Palmar and Slam properly yet, but by PoE I'm fine with them. I've still got a townread on FF but it's the weakest of the 9 as I have mentioned.


So if I start a wagon on Palmar or Slam you would be willing to join it or are you going to do your own thing?

I'd be fine with either at this point. I think I can narrow down my PoE list to 6 after Onegu claims and I make up my mind on FF, so carpet bombing into the rest would secure a victory either way.
Trfel
Profile Joined August 2011
7015 Posts
March 24 2015 17:21 GMT
#5971
On March 25 2015 02:19 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 02:16 Vivax wrote:
On March 25 2015 02:15 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 25 2015 02:13 Vivax wrote:
Artanis, who of the following people would you lynch tomorrow?

Palmar
FF
Slam

I'd need to read their filters first. I've been mostly busy trying to make sure my townreads are solid and that everyone's on one line on them. I haven't gone into the filters of Palmar and Slam properly yet, but by PoE I'm fine with them. I've still got a townread on FF but it's the weakest of the 9 as I have mentioned.


So if I start a wagon on Palmar or Slam you would be willing to join it or are you going to do your own thing?

I'd be fine with either at this point. I think I can narrow down my PoE list to 6 after Onegu claims and I make up my mind on FF, so carpet bombing into the rest would secure a victory either way.
I just don't see how the game can be this easy...
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 17:22 GMT
#5972
On March 25 2015 02:19 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 02:16 Vivax wrote:
On March 25 2015 02:15 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 25 2015 02:13 Vivax wrote:
Artanis, who of the following people would you lynch tomorrow?

Palmar
FF
Slam

I'd need to read their filters first. I've been mostly busy trying to make sure my townreads are solid and that everyone's on one line on them. I haven't gone into the filters of Palmar and Slam properly yet, but by PoE I'm fine with them. I've still got a townread on FF but it's the weakest of the 9 as I have mentioned.


So if I start a wagon on Palmar or Slam you would be willing to join it or are you going to do your own thing?

I'd be fine with either at this point. I think I can narrow down my PoE list to 6 after Onegu claims and I make up my mind on FF, so carpet bombing into the rest would secure a victory either way.


Fine with either isn't enough. I'm trying to get you committed as I will quote your answer before the night ends to not let you slip away from this.

Will.You.Push.Palmar.Or.Slam?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 24 2015 17:22 GMT
#5973
On March 25 2015 02:21 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 02:19 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 25 2015 02:16 Vivax wrote:
On March 25 2015 02:15 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 25 2015 02:13 Vivax wrote:
Artanis, who of the following people would you lynch tomorrow?

Palmar
FF
Slam

I'd need to read their filters first. I've been mostly busy trying to make sure my townreads are solid and that everyone's on one line on them. I haven't gone into the filters of Palmar and Slam properly yet, but by PoE I'm fine with them. I've still got a townread on FF but it's the weakest of the 9 as I have mentioned.


So if I start a wagon on Palmar or Slam you would be willing to join it or are you going to do your own thing?

I'd be fine with either at this point. I think I can narrow down my PoE list to 6 after Onegu claims and I make up my mind on FF, so carpet bombing into the rest would secure a victory either way.
I just don't see how the game can be this easy...

The only thing that worries me is the amount of blues town would have, but that could be compensated by a lot of scum roles. Other than that I have no reason to believe the game can't be that easy.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 24 2015 17:24 GMT
#5974
On March 25 2015 02:22 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 02:19 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 25 2015 02:16 Vivax wrote:
On March 25 2015 02:15 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 25 2015 02:13 Vivax wrote:
Artanis, who of the following people would you lynch tomorrow?

Palmar
FF
Slam

I'd need to read their filters first. I've been mostly busy trying to make sure my townreads are solid and that everyone's on one line on them. I haven't gone into the filters of Palmar and Slam properly yet, but by PoE I'm fine with them. I've still got a townread on FF but it's the weakest of the 9 as I have mentioned.


So if I start a wagon on Palmar or Slam you would be willing to join it or are you going to do your own thing?

I'd be fine with either at this point. I think I can narrow down my PoE list to 6 after Onegu claims and I make up my mind on FF, so carpet bombing into the rest would secure a victory either way.


Fine with either isn't enough. I'm trying to get you committed as I will quote your answer before the night ends to not let you slip away from this.

Will.You.Push.Palmar.Or.Slam?

I'm not going to commit to any push when I haven't read their filters. Stop being dumb Vivax.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 17:24 GMT
#5975
Artanis maximum waffle on this matter.
And I don't wanna hear you waffle as town, you weren't waffling on my mislynch.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 17:25 GMT
#5976
On March 25 2015 02:24 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 25 2015 02:22 Vivax wrote:
On March 25 2015 02:19 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 25 2015 02:16 Vivax wrote:
On March 25 2015 02:15 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 25 2015 02:13 Vivax wrote:
Artanis, who of the following people would you lynch tomorrow?

Palmar
FF
Slam

I'd need to read their filters first. I've been mostly busy trying to make sure my townreads are solid and that everyone's on one line on them. I haven't gone into the filters of Palmar and Slam properly yet, but by PoE I'm fine with them. I've still got a townread on FF but it's the weakest of the 9 as I have mentioned.


So if I start a wagon on Palmar or Slam you would be willing to join it or are you going to do your own thing?

I'd be fine with either at this point. I think I can narrow down my PoE list to 6 after Onegu claims and I make up my mind on FF, so carpet bombing into the rest would secure a victory either way.


Fine with either isn't enough. I'm trying to get you committed as I will quote your answer before the night ends to not let you slip away from this.

Will.You.Push.Palmar.Or.Slam?

I'm not going to commit to any push when I haven't read their filters. Stop being dumb Vivax.


Sick excuse son
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 24 2015 17:26 GMT
#5977
"Commit to pushing one of these two players."
"I haven't read their filters yet."
"YOU MUST COMMIT RIGHT NOW OR YOU'RE WAFFLING AND THAT MEANS YOU'RE SCUM"
ok vivax. You go back to /squelch.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 17:26 GMT
#5978
So Artanis pretends he'd scumread Palmar or Slam based on his PoE but watch how he starts doing other stuff during the day.

My prediction is that if Onegu finally hard claims he's going hard on superbia, keeps pushing the notion that Trfel hard bussed LS, or is going to keep picking on ritoky.

Mark my words.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22417 Posts
March 24 2015 17:27 GMT
#5979
And don't listen to Toad in any regard as that guy shot VE over Slam and should be excluded from any decision making for not knowing how to play proper vig.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 24 2015 17:29 GMT
#5980
On March 25 2015 02:26 Vivax wrote:
Mark my words.

[image loading]
Prev 1 297 298 299 300 301 460 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6992
Rain 3702
Leta 2437
Soulkey 418
Soma 343
BeSt 297
Rush 213
Barracks 169
soO 162
firebathero 155
[ Show more ]
Stork 104
Sexy 56
Killer 44
Shinee 33
Shine 31
Hm[arnc] 18
Sacsri 17
HiyA 15
Sharp 12
sorry 10
Terrorterran 5
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc3747
XcaliburYe172
League of Legends
JimRising 495
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King53
Other Games
gofns27773
WinterStarcraft638
Pyrionflax193
Sick158
singsing5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 60
• Sammyuel 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2224
League of Legends
• Jankos2405
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
36m
Patches Events
5h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 36m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 36m
OSC
13h 36m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.