• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:15
CEST 01:15
KST 08:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9001 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 295

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 293 294 295 296 297 460 Next
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
March 24 2015 08:41 GMT
#5881
I'll be afk and get on later again, need to catch my train and you probably want to sleep if it's 3:30 at your place. I doubt I'll miss out on a lot of talk when it's 9:40 AM in europe and 3:40 am in the US right now o/
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 24 2015 08:45 GMT
#5882
Sounds like a plan. I don't think I have much to add right now anyway. Later man!
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 24 2015 08:51 GMT
#5883
On March 24 2015 17:36 Eden1892 wrote:
I had another thought on the masons but I'm gonna (literally) sleep on it and maybe post it at EON.

Honestly right now, it's kinda hard to find reason to reassess this lynch list:

1. Superbia
2. ritoky
3. Alakaslam
4. Palmar

when there's basically no activity to speak of from the entire list. ritoky maybe but Superbia bailed on the game, Slam bailed on the game, Palmar is still floating around but might as well have bailed on the game...

It's kinda like when you're playing MTG and it's time to sideboard and you have all these sweet cards you wanna board in, but you're like, "WTF do I board out for this matchup?" I could start writing up reasons why Toad fake-cc'd Vivax or Onegu is secret mafia with whoever he declares as his mason partner, but why change anything when all 4 of my suspects make a lot of sense, none of them are doing anything to change my mind and only one of them (ritoky) even appears to care to?


If ls with a dead grandfather and rayn raging and claiming like a loon are my team id prop give up posting in a 300 page game so it makes some sense
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 24 2015 08:52 GMT
#5884
But palmer never plays on mondays. But then again its teusday..
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
March 24 2015 09:31 GMT
#5885
weekend*
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 24 2015 09:56 GMT
#5886
Morning! I'm only 300 pages behind but I'm not on top of the "lynch next" list so there's that
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 24 2015 09:56 GMT
#5887
I think it's time to apply science to this game.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 24 2015 10:32 GMT
#5888
Eden1892 11.58
Toadesstern 11.50
rsoultin 11.21
Artanis[Xp] 11.07
sicklucker 10.44
raynpelikoneet 10.40
Palmar 10.24
Vivax 9.96
Superbia 9.95
Fecalfeast 9.87
Damdred 9.85
Trfel 9.76
Alakaslam 9.74
ExO_ 8.88
Breshke 7.67
Onegu 6.66

Surviving players(I think) (well rayn instead of ritoky ranked by mafiarating.

I'm starting at the bottom.
Computer says mafia
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 24 2015 10:33 GMT
#5889
What's mafiarating?
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
March 24 2015 10:34 GMT
#5890
im surely below onegu. I want to be a power bottom
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 24 2015 10:44 GMT
#5891
On March 24 2015 19:33 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
What's mafiarating?

I've used it a few times before.

It's basically activity rating for the game. Instead of just looking at filter length it also counts the original words (not quoted) written by each player.

It's still a fairly simple formula but I did iterate it over a few games.

I'm just posting it because I have it, and I'll probably be reading filters bottom-up.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 24 2015 10:47 GMT
#5892
see here: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/479775-xxx-mini-mafia-a-night-of-debauchery-18?page=291#5805
Computer says mafia
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 24 2015 10:54 GMT
#5893
And here I was hoping it was some kind of cool overall rating scale.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 24 2015 11:15 GMT
#5894
This is more of a streaming writing thing, so I may disagree with myself in the same post.

This is a bad post because it follows up a vote on Eden that wasn't for this reason. Although I'm not sure how serious he is.

On March 19 2015 17:13 Onegu wrote:
Anyway I haven't read the thread and my wife is going back to Thailand for a month in the morning.

Plz for the love of God everyone vote Eden or rsoultin. This spoiler shit needs to stop and then never happen again in future games.

Groot out.


There's also a pattern of excuses in his posts, but again I'm not sure how relevant that is.

On March 20 2015 17:34 Onegu wrote:
I'm here but Cba to care atm irl shit.


On March 20 2015 21:05 Onegu wrote:
Maybe I should read Rayn filter and give my soul read but meh. My partner says he is crummy, he is kinda passed at me but <3


On March 21 2015 19:20 Onegu wrote:
Sorry I wasn't around for deadline would have voted Bill Murray. Will rng who I sheep at day post and let you all know. Will try to play Sunday and read some filters. For now.just letting my mason partner keep me kinda up to date.



But yeah, I don't think there is very much interesting in Onegu's filter which is probably interesting by itself. The best point one way or the other is what I pointed out in the beginning because it combines the weird vote and post about something the vote wasn't for, and the fact that it's a post complaining about activities in the game (mafia do get mad at antics, because it's an easy thing to pick on).

But he does have the mason claim. I actually kind of think it's a good idea at this point to force it out of him tomorrow because I'm not sure he's mason.

How many claims do we have? Cop, Vigi, Vigi, Tracker, Mason, Mason?

Seems a bit inflated.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 24 2015 11:16 GMT
#5895
I get the fact only one mason is claimed but still.

Also isn't there a KP missing from last night (which implies there's also a doctor or a veteran in the game, or that one of the vigis is lying).
Computer says mafia
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 24 2015 11:22 GMT
#5896
We have a JK in rso whom jailed onegu. Rayn's tracker claim was rescinded by Ritoky.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 24 2015 11:25 GMT
#5897
oh ok.

So we're assuming Onegu got shot and saved, Mafia shot HF and Toad shot VE?
Computer says mafia
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
March 24 2015 11:26 GMT
#5898
Yup, or Onegu is mafia and was shooting but got jailed.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 24 2015 11:29 GMT
#5899
yeah I was getting at that next.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 24 2015 11:30 GMT
#5900
I'll read breshke after lunch.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 293 294 295 296 297 460 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O176
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 493
ZZZero.O 176
Hyun 157
Dota 2
monkeys_forever423
League of Legends
Doublelift3976
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4372
Liquid`Hasu443
Other Games
summit1g14482
FrodaN1547
JimRising 449
Livibee224
KnowMe220
ViBE117
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick866
BasetradeTV1
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• Adnapsc2 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1190
Other Games
• imaqtpie1007
• Shiphtur570
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10h 45m
Patches Events
15h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
19h 45m
OSC
23h 45m
OSC
1d 12h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.