• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:17
CEST 10:17
KST 17:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9643 users

TL Mafia LXX: Guardians of the Galaxy - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 21 22 23 Next All
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 19 2015 01:12 GMT
#605
On March 19 2015 10:11 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 10:08 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 10:06 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 10:03 Trfel wrote:
Like Superbia said, it would really be nice to know how many mafia are in this game. Is it 4 or 5?


Edeeeeen I'm feeling a Truffle tunnel coming on >< like no shit almost as strong as the Student V read Truffle tunnel

am i wrong?

...i'm not actually sure that you're wrong
why did he narrow it down to 4 or 5 if he didn't know how many mafia there are?
Why 4 or 5? Because those are (to the best of my knowledge) the only possibilities. Superbia's only answer was 7, and I don't think that is true.

The recent Titanic mafia was 17 players, with one third party, so 16 players. There were 4 mafia. I believe the standard large games (Carol of the Bells, Imperial Mafia, for example) have 5 mafia. Thus, I expect this game to have 4 or 5 mafia.

I'm asking because I feel that it is helpful to know how many mafia are in the game. Maybe you disagree, but I would like to know. And I don't have enough experience to really know if there would be 4 or 5 mafia, especially not compared to many of the players in this game.


Why the fuck did you feel the need to justify your question to this degree?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 19 2015 01:14 GMT
#610
On March 19 2015 10:12 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 10:11 Superbia wrote:
On March 19 2015 10:00 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 19 2015 09:57 Superbia wrote:
Dumbtell boys. How many mafia are there in a game of 20? 5?

I'm getting bad feels from this post. The dumbtell part feels forced like he's super aware of what he's doing.


Now what? Why are you just sitting on this?

On March 19 2015 10:04 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 19 2015 10:03 Trfel wrote:
Like Superbia said, it would really be nice to know how many mafia are in this game. Is it 4 or 5?

This is gonna sound really dumb but I think Superbia and Trfel are never going to be mafia together. This is just not something you repeat as mafia when another mafia's asked it already and especially after I called Superb out on his tone for it.


This feels like you felt like you had to do something with the pretty empty poke you just posted.

What do you want me to do with a tone read? You haven't posted anything I wanted to dig in further yet.

Your second sentence is simply your own narrative and nonsense.


Then why did you feel the need to post it?

It may very well be my own narrative, and it very well may be nonsense. But it also might not be. Awesome.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 19 2015 01:16 GMT
#616
On March 19 2015 10:13 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 10:12 Superbia wrote:
On March 19 2015 10:11 Trfel wrote:
On March 19 2015 10:08 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 19 2015 10:06 rsoultin wrote:
On March 19 2015 10:03 Trfel wrote:
Like Superbia said, it would really be nice to know how many mafia are in this game. Is it 4 or 5?


Edeeeeen I'm feeling a Truffle tunnel coming on >< like no shit almost as strong as the Student V read Truffle tunnel

am i wrong?

...i'm not actually sure that you're wrong
why did he narrow it down to 4 or 5 if he didn't know how many mafia there are?
Why 4 or 5? Because those are (to the best of my knowledge) the only possibilities. Superbia's only answer was 7, and I don't think that is true.

The recent Titanic mafia was 17 players, with one third party, so 16 players. There were 4 mafia. I believe the standard large games (Carol of the Bells, Imperial Mafia, for example) have 5 mafia. Thus, I expect this game to have 4 or 5 mafia.

I'm asking because I feel that it is helpful to know how many mafia are in the game. Maybe you disagree, but I would like to know. And I don't have enough experience to really know if there would be 4 or 5 mafia, especially not compared to many of the players in this game.


Why the fuck did you feel the need to justify your question to this degree?


I really like his answer


What townie would feel the need to type out a whole post regarding this? Why even feel the need to justify it? Doesn't sit right with me.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 19 2015 01:17 GMT
#620
SL that was so bad.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 19 2015 01:18 GMT
#624
On March 19 2015 10:15 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 10:14 Superbia wrote:
On March 19 2015 10:12 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 19 2015 10:11 Superbia wrote:
On March 19 2015 10:00 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 19 2015 09:57 Superbia wrote:
Dumbtell boys. How many mafia are there in a game of 20? 5?

I'm getting bad feels from this post. The dumbtell part feels forced like he's super aware of what he's doing.


Now what? Why are you just sitting on this?

On March 19 2015 10:04 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On March 19 2015 10:03 Trfel wrote:
Like Superbia said, it would really be nice to know how many mafia are in this game. Is it 4 or 5?

This is gonna sound really dumb but I think Superbia and Trfel are never going to be mafia together. This is just not something you repeat as mafia when another mafia's asked it already and especially after I called Superb out on his tone for it.


This feels like you felt like you had to do something with the pretty empty poke you just posted.

What do you want me to do with a tone read? You haven't posted anything I wanted to dig in further yet.

Your second sentence is simply your own narrative and nonsense.


Then why did you feel the need to post it?

It may very well be my own narrative, and it very well may be nonsense. But it also might not be. Awesome.

So that other people may pick up on it, and see if they agree/disagree. Since no one else commented on it, it seems I'm on my own in that tone read. I also post anything that comes to mind that I believe could be useful in case you haven't noticed.


Eh. Fair enough. I'm probably going to regret not pushing on this during post-game. But whatever. We'll see how your day progresses.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 19 2015 01:19 GMT
#627
Also I kind of rescind on the trfel thing. I actually did not read the context fully, and was not aware he was answering the whole "why are you specifying it to 4 or 5" thing. Was reading it out of context.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 19 2015 01:20 GMT
#629
Any other thoughts on the list SL just posted?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 19 2015 01:23 GMT
#634
On March 19 2015 10:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 10:20 Superbia wrote:
Any other thoughts on the list SL just posted?

I have absolutely no faith in ever reading SL so I just hope blues will deal with him.


Pretend it came from me.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 19 2015 01:25 GMT
#638
Toad gimme some thoughts on SL.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 19 2015 01:25 GMT
#641
On March 19 2015 10:24 Trfel wrote:
Look, I seem to be commonly scumread. And fine, it's warranted.

Give me a chance to read the thread in detail, and actually provide thoughts. As in, I'll actually play the game correctly this time. Don't scumread me until I finish and share serious thoughts, okay?

If you want a meta reason not to scumread me, last game, Mini Mafia Down Under 2, I trolled for nearly the entire game.


I'm giving you a 30m pass. Enjoy.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 19 2015 01:26 GMT
#645
You'll get 2 30m passes. Happy?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 19 2015 01:28 GMT
#648
On March 19 2015 10:26 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Anyway Superbia is probably town because when he was scum with me in Imperial he was completely god forsaken useless and if he's capable of playing like this as mafia then he's a dick.


I was actually a dick that Imperial game and was completely useless to scum. My normal scum game is actually better than that one (I have fully carried a game as scum, yay!). My scum game is garbage compared to my town game, however. (imo)
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 19 2015 01:29 GMT
#649
Slam your thoughts so far? Why so unchupazi?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 19 2015 01:29 GMT
#653
Is this the game for that?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 19 2015 01:30 GMT
#655
On March 19 2015 10:29 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 10:25 Superbia wrote:
Toad gimme some thoughts on SL.

like I just said, I have no idea what people are talking about and asked people to summarize it for me.

If I am to believe what Slam just said about him lying about not remembering anything from a game he supposedly was in himself (is that what the emoticons are about?) that seems weird, as well as what Artanis just pointed out. I don't like people saying "I can't remember anything he said" like 1 hour in. If it's a lurker and it's 1 or 2 days in sure but like this that just sounds odd and like he's trying to sugarcoat. He could have just gone out of his way with balls and say "didn't read anything Artanis said so far" but didn't and instead blamed it on not remembering something.... 1 hour in.

I'd like to get some name of the game people are talking about though so I don't just have to trust what I think Slam is trying to get at here so that I can pretend to read some old games, not do it after all and hastely do it like 5 hours before deadline in the end.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/480042-tl-mafia-lxx-guardians-of-the-galaxy?page=29#565
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 19 2015 01:34 GMT
#659
LS is probably mafia. Active just before game. Inactive during game.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 19 2015 01:36 GMT
#662
HF what are your thoughts on SL's list?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 19 2015 01:43 GMT
#672
On March 19 2015 10:40 sicklucker wrote:
I really hope town derps and mislynches me for terrible reasons again since my streak is over anyway so people will stop using my short term memory issues on me in everygame. Like do you guys not learn I didnt play day one and I was right about everything in that last big game artanis hosted.

Like look up any town game someone accuses me of the same shit. For example that game where i was town and mod killed. Dandred did the same shit on me. look it up


Hypothetically speaking, let's say that you have a hypothetical scum QT with hypothetical scum team mates. In this purely hypothetical world, who would your team mates be?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 19 2015 01:45 GMT
#674
Lol he called you decent. Fight! Fight! Fight!
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
March 19 2015 01:46 GMT
#677
On March 19 2015 10:46 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 19 2015 10:43 Superbia wrote:
On March 19 2015 10:40 sicklucker wrote:
I really hope town derps and mislynches me for terrible reasons again since my streak is over anyway so people will stop using my short term memory issues on me in everygame. Like do you guys not learn I didnt play day one and I was right about everything in that last big game artanis hosted.

Like look up any town game someone accuses me of the same shit. For example that game where i was town and mod killed. Dandred did the same shit on me. look it up


Hypothetically speaking, let's say that you have a hypothetical scum QT with hypothetical scum team mates. In this purely hypothetical world, who would your team mates be?


you first


Sick. Can you relink me to this hypothetical QT? I seem to have misplaced the link.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 21 22 23 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1193
BeSt 325
Soma 245
Soulkey 228
sorry 154
Larva 81
Mind 66
Bale 26
ZerO 26
soO 24
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
scan(afreeca) 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
League of Legends
JimRising 613
Counter-Strike
edward419
Other Games
summit1g9202
Coldzera 687
WinterStarcraft660
singsing630
Sick211
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick725
BasetradeTV220
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2227
League of Legends
• Jankos1076
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
1h 43m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
3h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
Patches Events
1d 6h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.