• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:58
CEST 13:58
KST 20:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0 Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8108 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 321

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 319 320 321 322 323 343 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 15:12 GMT
#6401
lol
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 15:14 GMT
#6402
Reading back I remember how much I hated this at the time.

On March 11 2015 02:05 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 11 2015 02:00 marvellosity wrote:
On March 11 2015 02:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 11 2015 01:59 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 11 2015 01:57 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 11 2015 01:53 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 11 2015 01:50 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 11 2015 01:44 marvellosity wrote:
On March 11 2015 01:30 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 11 2015 01:10 prplhz wrote:
[quote]
disregarding that he's not in the game, who is scumreading slam anyway? only eden. justanothertownie wanted to policy lynch him and that's all the srs talk that's been about slam this game.

How about you make some meaningful posts instead?
Yeah i did the same mistake you did thinking Slam is in the game because i haven't read the playerlist after the game start and saw him making a post and remembered Eden called him mafia and someone else (you) talking about him.

You just gonna drop your vote on me and fuck off like you did in that one game?
It gets you a death sentence D2. I promise.

Like this post is really not good. prplhz already looks quite town by his standards. I challenge anyone to find a prplhz mafia game where he has 30 posts already 18 hours into the game. He also seems interested. btw this read should only make sense to ppl who played with prplhz quite often

but like obviously if prplhz literally does nothing all day then he has a good shot at being mafia

but i don't see the point in making the threat like this

either prplhz continues to post in a vaguely interesting fashion and he continues to be town, or he totally drops off like a dufus and he's mafia, but the whole post is pointless

I think purplehaze played really well on D1 in the last Titanic game.

I think purplehaze didn't play throughout the game tbh. He was such a easy Mafia for me to as town in a cornor.

bullshit.

Check in his entire filter and see my case on him in Titanic

I don't care about the fact you found him mafia after D2. Because he was really fucking scummy on D2.
And YOU decided to lynch ME over him.

where is this going?

give me a minute.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 15:14 GMT
#6403
there's more too.

rayn spent an awful long time interrogating LS whom had previously been agreed clear by me and you. (at least I think it was previously)þ
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 15:16 GMT
#6404
On March 12 2015 20:50 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2015 20:46 rsoultin wrote:
trolling too much

counter ccing

like if rayn's really doc which is just shy of 100% chance here, and you get enough people who are naïve or confused, you bullocks it for everyone by being a dick ^^ sex rating aside

i'm obviously super sexy as any alignment

I was talking to marv.

I'm counter cc-ing because I'm the medic. There is a very real chance rayn is actually mafia and cc'd his buddy to gain town cred, there is literally no downside to it because even if the real medic (me) counterclaims rayn, rayn can just say "well I did it to get him lynched and try to hide the real doctor".

Like if I am rayn and JAT my scumbuddy is getting lynched, I do exactly what rayn did.

Also, sex rating has nothing to do with being sexy. If rated for attractiveness Damdred and I would basically be off the scale, most of you people would be somewhere in the middle and last time I saw a picture of marv he had a cap on inside so he'd be at -5. But I feel like there may be a cinderella story there.

Like have you seen my beard? No you haven't.

My beard is fucking glorious.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 15:17 GMT
#6405
On March 12 2015 06:53 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2015 06:53 marvellosity wrote:
On March 12 2015 06:52 raynpelikoneet wrote:
i cc JAT.

Is this a hard claim. If you rescind this you will be lynched. Answer now.

hard claim yes.


marv! you must!
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 23 2015 15:17 GMT
#6406
I can help you with your case on rayn. Not whether I believe it or not. Further things (on top of the things I mentioned before) that I found odd, and haven't really been expanded on that much.

Remember when Koshi got mad that rayn wouldn't clarify his claim, and claimed himself? And rayn still wouldn't clarify forever, before finally claiming VT. But it went on for ages, and the thread was turning to shit. If you're actually VT, the right play is to simply put your hands up much sooner and say "ok ok, i'm VT, I fakeclaimed to secure the lynch", rather than drag it out for so long.

rayn went from voting you at the start of yesterday to being "absolutely convinced" that Eden was mafia. I don't believe it was in any way possible to be convinced that Eden was mafia.

In fact I afked from the thread because I knew I'd just double guess myself constantly, and my vote would be moving around on a whim. (that's why i appeared at deadline almost exactly).

It's actually the correct mafia play to appear certain that one person is mafia, so it doesn't look like you're hedging. I just don't think it was warranted that Eden was definitely mafia yesterday, at all.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 15:18 GMT
#6407
you can't break your promise like that, your credibility will go down the toilet.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 15:19 GMT
#6408
yeah the koshi point is valid. Along with the LS thing and arguments with Eden that I never read, rayn does have the problem of getting himself caught up in a lot of long seemingly pointless arguments.

then again, glass houses, I've argued with you about nothing for like 40 pages.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 15:20 GMT
#6409
On March 24 2015 00:17 marvellosity wrote:
It's actually the correct mafia play to appear certain that one person is mafia, so it doesn't look like you're hedging. I just don't think it was warranted that Eden was definitely mafia yesterday, at all.


I actually want to think that I'm smart enough as mafia to double wifom (IE I would have waffled on Eden as mafia). But maybe I'm not.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 23 2015 15:21 GMT
#6410
the thing is, we kinda know our arguments are pointless when we start them, we just can't help ourselves.

whereas the argument about his role actually did have a point, because it was a major point of contention for the thread/town at the time
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 23 2015 15:21 GMT
#6411
On March 24 2015 00:20 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 00:17 marvellosity wrote:
It's actually the correct mafia play to appear certain that one person is mafia, so it doesn't look like you're hedging. I just don't think it was warranted that Eden was definitely mafia yesterday, at all.


I actually want to think that I'm smart enough as mafia to double wifom (IE I would have waffled on Eden as mafia). But maybe I'm not.

imo the right thing to do is to absolutely waffle, because like I said, I don't think being certain was in any way warranted.

I didn't afk until deadline because I was certain Eden was mafia, I'll tell you that for free.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 15:23 GMT
#6412
Well it did help solidify my townread on Koshi.

The fact koshi got so mad at rayn for that was the towniest thing he did throughout the game. The sheer need to have things clear and not muddled is so townie.

It's the same when people demand claims are almost always town. The only people who don't care about roles and have no fear of "bluehunting" in the thread are town because they literally don't care, they just want things to be clear. I think I mentioned this affecting my read on koshi (or rather, affirming it).
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 15:24 GMT
#6413
On March 24 2015 00:21 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 00:20 Palmar wrote:
On March 24 2015 00:17 marvellosity wrote:
It's actually the correct mafia play to appear certain that one person is mafia, so it doesn't look like you're hedging. I just don't think it was warranted that Eden was definitely mafia yesterday, at all.


I actually want to think that I'm smart enough as mafia to double wifom (IE I would have waffled on Eden as mafia). But maybe I'm not.

imo the right thing to do is to absolutely waffle, because like I said, I don't think being certain was in any way warranted.

I didn't afk until deadline because I was certain Eden was mafia, I'll tell you that for free.

I think you think rayn is mafia and I think you have thought that since yesterday.

HOWEVER, I also think you know it's almost the incorrect play if we assume the information as presented for example by koshi to be true, to lynch him over me or even eden.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 23 2015 15:24 GMT
#6414
On March 24 2015 00:24 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 24 2015 00:21 marvellosity wrote:
On March 24 2015 00:20 Palmar wrote:
On March 24 2015 00:17 marvellosity wrote:
It's actually the correct mafia play to appear certain that one person is mafia, so it doesn't look like you're hedging. I just don't think it was warranted that Eden was definitely mafia yesterday, at all.


I actually want to think that I'm smart enough as mafia to double wifom (IE I would have waffled on Eden as mafia). But maybe I'm not.

imo the right thing to do is to absolutely waffle, because like I said, I don't think being certain was in any way warranted.

I didn't afk until deadline because I was certain Eden was mafia, I'll tell you that for free.

I think you think rayn is mafia and I think you have thought that since yesterday.

HOWEVER, I also think you know it's almost the incorrect play if we assume the information as presented for example by koshi to be true, to lynch him over me or even eden.

yup
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 23 2015 15:24 GMT
#6415
can't add much to that tbh
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 15:27 GMT
#6416
On March 14 2015 02:53 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2015 02:52 Palmar wrote:
On March 14 2015 02:48 marvellosity wrote:
On March 14 2015 02:48 Palmar wrote:
We're not lynching rayn unless both a third and a fourth blue role claim.

dat bluehunting

If I had no posts this game except this single bluehunting and lynch steering post. Am I mafia or town and why?

O.o why are you even asking me this? lol

50% curiousity and 50% hoping for a mistake.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 23 2015 15:27 GMT
#6417
it was weird because it was obviously a joke
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 15:29 GMT
#6418
I wasn't really joking. I was sort of poking around whether you shared my views (that I just expressed a few points up) about the general nature of people demanding roles.

On the other hand I also wanted to see if you'd actually try to use it to build some sort of a weird case in either direction.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 23 2015 15:29 GMT
#6419
no, my post was a joke

so i was wondering why you were turning it into a serious question
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 15:30 GMT
#6420
This entire page is pretty good:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/479775-xxx-mini-mafia-a-night-of-debauchery-18?page=169#3372
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 319 320 321 322 323 343 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1119
WardiTV451
OGKoka 171
Liquipedia
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 1
Afreeca ASL 11693
StarCastTV_EN311
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko390
OGKoka 136
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 13483
Bisu 4841
FanTaSy 3775
Shuttle 1715
Jaedong 1484
BeSt 947
actioN 781
EffOrt 606
Horang2 488
Larva 270
[ Show more ]
Leta 259
Zeus 249
Dewaltoss 116
Barracks 114
Mind 111
Sexy 83
JYJ 75
Mong 73
scan(afreeca) 61
sorry 57
ToSsGirL 52
Shinee 49
Killer 41
Bale 35
sSak 34
soO 31
Free 26
Aegong 22
HiyA 15
Sacsri 10
zelot 10
yabsab 8
Dota 2
Gorgc2089
Dendi637
XaKoH 370
Counter-Strike
x6flipin261
Other Games
singsing2435
olofmeister1320
B2W.Neo527
crisheroes315
Pyrionflax206
Livibee150
dupreeh102
XBOCT1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick575
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 181
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1432
Other Games
• WagamamaTV179
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 2m
Replay Cast
11h 2m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 2m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
23h 2m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC S3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.