• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:06
CEST 00:06
KST 07:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7726 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 320

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 318 319 320 321 322 343 Next
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 23 2015 12:16 GMT
#6381
i really have no idea who to vote but i'll be around for deadline if you're not marv
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 23 2015 12:18 GMT
#6382
but i don't like this "who would i be most comfortable being wrong about" thing, i remember sandro used that argument in that one game where i was right and then we lost. gonna see how many rayn games i can look into before deadline.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 12:25 GMT
#6383
On March 23 2015 21:13 prplhz wrote:
i'm not calling you useless or bad or even worse than me, i'm just saying that you weren't on game at all. and that's sort of odd because i think usually you're a lot better than what you've managed this game. it's not damning but it's worth considering.

everybody townread LS
i don't know about the jat and eden points, i scumread jat for something else and townread eden for something else.

I want to maintain everybody townread LS because of the point I made and marv agreed with.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 12:26 GMT
#6384
On March 23 2015 21:18 prplhz wrote:
but i don't like this "who would i be most comfortable being wrong about" thing, i remember sandro used that argument in that one game where i was right and then we lost.


is this directed at me or marv?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 12:27 GMT
#6385
because I think everyone, dead and living people would be less mad about losing to rayn-mafia than palmar-mafia.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 12:27 GMT
#6386
except eden, because he's taken being a boss to a new level.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 23 2015 12:30 GMT
#6387
On March 23 2015 21:04 Palmar wrote:
Like almost the entirety of my perceived uselessness comes from the fact that I never managed to get a good read on marv this game which is uncharacteristic for me, but also a weird thing to do if I'm mafia (I think). Just that little thing clouded up so much of the game for me.


no, it isn't, it's quite characteristic

just usually one or the other of us dies before it can rumble on for eternity like it did this game
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 12:34 GMT
#6388
On March 23 2015 21:30 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 23 2015 21:04 Palmar wrote:
Like almost the entirety of my perceived uselessness comes from the fact that I never managed to get a good read on marv this game which is uncharacteristic for me, but also a weird thing to do if I'm mafia (I think). Just that little thing clouded up so much of the game for me.


no, it isn't, it's quite characteristic

just usually one or the other of us dies before it can rumble on for eternity like it did this game

I guess that's true.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 13:36 GMT
#6389
Feels so one-shotty.

Either I get you right day 1 (happens regularly, both as mafia and town) or I just never really do.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 23 2015 13:53 GMT
#6390
i think horn was the first game ever you committed to a townread on me when we didn't lynch mafia day 1.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 13:54 GMT
#6391
On March 23 2015 22:53 marvellosity wrote:
i think horn was the first game ever you committed to a townread on me when we didn't lynch mafia day 1.

But in my defense we quite often DO lynch mafia day 1.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 23 2015 13:55 GMT
#6392
that is true
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 14:59 GMT
#6393
Ironically we did this game and here we are.

Next time we need to make sure we don't allow other people to steal the credit.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 14:59 GMT
#6394
Like if you and I had the credit for JAT (whom we both scumread anyway) this game would've been so much easier.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 15:05 GMT
#6395
Random question from back on day 1 rayn:

On March 10 2015 20:44 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Palmar's read on me is quite terribly reasoned btw.


In response to this:

On March 10 2015 19:45 Palmar wrote:
Rayn I actually thought was town based on his "everyone who has posted is town". While I thought the JAT thing was uncertain I actually really liked the idea that everyone who had posted at that time was town. Then it turned out to be some weird trap play he hasn't pushed at all since so now I'm not so sure. I don't think I want to lynch him yet, but I'm very much conflicted on his alignment.


(we're back on the betrayal bitch )

Why, at the time, do you think that was terribly reasoned?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 15:06 GMT
#6396
Which reminds me, if we do get rayn, these posts are so amazing.

On March 12 2015 21:08 Palmar wrote:
like if rayn is town, mafia needs to never shoot me.

I WILL lynch him for the betrayal. Maybe not tomorrow, maybe not until lylo. But when the time comes, I will remember the betrayal and I WILL kill him.

I cannot help this.




On March 12 2015 23:40 Palmar wrote:
also I will lynch rayn for the betrayal. I want to make this absolutely clear. There will come a time when I will try to kill him for the betrayal.

Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 23 2015 15:08 GMT
#6397
yes, it seems so long ago now...

it's pretty nice letting other people lynch mafia

it's less nice when you get your ass bitten later for not crusading it in the first place

another ironic thing - you give me massive credit for my capabilities as mafia that I don't even have
but then you made the argument that if I were mafia I might not bus jat and I would hope that he managed to dig himself out of the hole, which in turn gives me not enough credit for my *actual* strengths
i *always* know when a scumbuddy is going down and I act sooner rather than later.

funny game.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 23 2015 15:08 GMT
#6398
actually i made one post that would truly be the best post in the game if rayn is mafia, i'll see if i can find it
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 23 2015 15:09 GMT
#6399
On March 18 2015 01:35 marvellosity wrote:
Essentially my position has been the same all day.

People I will lynch:
1. rayn
2. whoever rayn wants

^

I give myself two options, they would be
1. mafia
2. mafia
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 23 2015 15:12 GMT
#6400
On March 24 2015 00:08 marvellosity wrote:
yes, it seems so long ago now...

it's pretty nice letting other people lynch mafia

it's less nice when you get your ass bitten later for not crusading it in the first place

another ironic thing - you give me massive credit for my capabilities as mafia that I don't even have
but then you made the argument that if I were mafia I might not bus jat and I would hope that he managed to dig himself out of the hole, which in turn gives me not enough credit for my *actual* strengths
i *always* know when a scumbuddy is going down and I act sooner rather than later.

funny game.


I think you're good as mafia, but I mostly just think you're very good at not getting lynched. Also, assuming you wouldn't bus JAT is based on the assumption that you for the most part like JAT and wouldn't bus him too happily.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 318 319 320 321 322 343 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O141
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason149
BRAT_OK 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 948
ZZZero.O 141
Bale 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm33
League of Legends
Doublelift4669
JimRising 606
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6077
Other Games
summit1g9955
FrodaN3049
KnowMe216
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1298
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1140
• Shiphtur204
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
54m
Afreeca Starleague
11h 54m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
12h 54m
Monday Night Weeklies
17h 54m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 12h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.