• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:08
CEST 21:08
KST 04:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8075 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 263

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 261 262 263 264 265 343 Next
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2015 22:28 GMT
#5241
On March 18 2015 07:28 marvellosity wrote:
i feel much less bad about lynching ritoky now, whose only read was "onegu is confirmed town"

Lmao
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2015 22:38 GMT
#5242
good job guys.
time to go to sleep.
table for two on a tv tray
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 22:39 GMT
#5243
well done rayn

sorry for le doubting

we made it when it counted :>
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2015 22:42 GMT
#5244
Is filter size a decent heuristic globally?

That is, lower filters in a game are more likely to be scum. Not "X has a lower filter than usual" but "X has the smallest filter in the game right now"
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 22:44 GMT
#5245
yes, but only weakly

and only because people tend to have smaller filters as mafia than town

also in really high pace games (this one) it is harder as mafia to constantly be involved than it is town
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2015 22:57 GMT
#5246
what about prplhz then lol

I feel like with the exception of FF, everyone else has been really involved in the game at varying points, and everyone else is pretty involved now. And FF I'm inclined to give a pass for a day given how townie Damdred seemed to me and how far behind he was when he started
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 23:00 GMT
#5247
regardless of REDACTED, FF was the one who moved to Onegu (and took me with him), which basically takes him completely off the table really
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2015 23:13 GMT
#5248
well yeah, I'm taking him off the table too lol
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 23:16 GMT
#5249
well, i mean it's not a pass "for a day", it's basically a pass for the game, is what i was getting at
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 18 2015 00:09 GMT
#5250
Lol yeah when marv was gonna sheep me i decided to vote the godfather
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 18 2015 00:09 GMT
#5251
As mafia
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-03-18 05:43:55
March 18 2015 05:42 GMT
#5252
Reminder:
Send actions into Holyflare, Hapahauli and Geript. Should no one else be around for the flip I'll do it.
Night 3 ends in
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 06:06 GMT
#5253
On March 18 2015 08:16 marvellosity wrote:
well, i mean it's not a pass "for a day", it's basically a pass for the game, is what i was getting at

yes i understand lol

i was just talking about the heuristic without thinking about in-game implications

the main conclusion from it is "lynch prplhz" but i'll have to see if it stands up with jat's/onegu's behavior toward prplhz
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 06:09 GMT
#5254
wow that took all of about 2 mins of onegu filter -> all -> ctrl-f "prplhz" -> enter

prplhz is town, onegu would have had to bus prplhz basically the whole time he was actually putting forth effort to play
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 06:12 GMT
#5255
On March 13 2015 19:33 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2015 19:29 Koshi wrote:
##unvote
##vote: marvellosity


Apparently nobody is scum. So this guy is.



WTF are you doing. Vote me if you want to kill town Koshi at least marv will figure the game out...

this is a bit weird now that onegu flipped scum but it probably means nothing. anybody care to take a crack at it to see if it means anything? i feel like this might be significant but i have literally 0 clue why
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 06:12 GMT
#5256
also everyone go look at the part where i tried to catch onegu in a scumslip AND WAS RIGHT (not really)

mafia never do that, god bless im confirmed town
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 06:15 GMT
#5257
man this game is ez

ray is 100% town
fecalfeast 100% town
prplhz 100% town
me 100% town

just leaves palmar marv and koshi. koshi loudly yelled not to lynch me (but that onegu was town oopzzzzz (i know that feel bro)), marv sheeped FF onto the godfather when he could have lynched me, palmar tried to lynch me and then moved on marv last second for fun

palmar probably the last mafia
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 06:19 GMT
#5258
On March 14 2015 20:58 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2015 20:22 marvellosity wrote:
you guys can lynch prp.

I will have nothing to do with it.



All righty then!

Thoughts on palmar? I can basicly never read him. As far as I can tell he "trolls" as both alignments.


On March 15 2015 09:59 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 08:20 Eden1892 wrote:
anyway right now I'm at Palmar, ray, marv for my mafia pile, with a strong strong emphasis on Palmar and ray over marv.

  • Koshi and LS are claimed blues and have both been pretty townie besides to me. Don't think this needs explanation. I would say there's maybe a <0.1% chance LS is mafia and has me totally fooled but his stuff around his roleclaim seemed so part-and-parcel LS that I refuse to consider this possibility seriously.
  • I've finally come around to Damdred recently - the commentary (however brief) about him wanting to change his playstyle really rings true to me. It kinda hits a soft spot for me and I know this probably isn't the "best" reason to anybody else, but it's what connects the most for me.
  • I think prplhz is pretty townie because he's done a lot of research outside the game, like Damdred said. It is very, very difficult to reconcile him being mafia with JAT, and then researching JAT's games to see that JAT doesn't townread people as town and then saying as much in the thread and then doing nothing with it. That sequence just doesn't make sense to me from a mafia standpoint.
  • I think Onegu is very probably town for the VT thing, and I kinda want to lynch him regardless, because after having multiple games ruined for me last night because of stupid townseal/pseudoseal bullshit, I'm really sick of people just doing shit like only claiming VT as town and then not actually playing the game. I'm not trying to single out Onegu here or insult him or anything, but I'm here to play mafia, not "come up with a creative and plausible way to signal town every game in lieu of just playing like a good townie," and whether he means to do it this way or not, that's how it comes off. His actual play this game hasn't been impressive. It just sucks because I want to win and lynching a guy I think is probably town to punish him for the VT thing isn't going to help me win.
  • I only really have marv in my pile due to POE, as I say things about other people that I'm thinking I realize that he's already said quite a few of those things so that alone means he's probably not mafia. I just have enough respect for marv's scum game not to write anything off - but I don't really have any interest in pursuing this.
  • I'm not sure how well ray could have actually buried me like Damdred is saying, and it becomes a lot easier to explain JAT's decision to try to get ritoky lynched if his counterwagon is mafia and also a wagon which basically only existed at that point due to inertia. The thing holding me back here is that JAT is stone-cold about busing and I feel like he probably could have found an excuse to be on ray earlier - but then, he did appear to be quite busy with irl things during the first half of d1 if I remember right, so maybe that's why. ray's questions about my thought process with the blues at the beginning of d2 also didn't really make sense to me, and my (admittedly likely confirmation-biased) thought here is that he didn't realize that I didn't actually know too much because he doesn't have the same information we do. I felt like what I said made perfect sense, and it seemed like ray was looking to interpret it in a way such that I "knew too much" even though I didn't.
  • Just c/p what I said earlier about Palmar here.


I'm VT!

Plus I am playing. Convince me on Palmar, as I am currently hardcore on prplhz. That being said I can never read palmar and he is squarely in the null pile for me.


On March 15 2015 10:48 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 15 2015 10:36 Koshi wrote:
I am still bugged out why rsoultin died.

Damdred/Palmar also possible. Even though I read Damdred 101% town.


I am just killing Palmar tomorrow. And so should everybody else.




Yeah I'm fine with this, would prefer a prplhz lynch but yeah. I can never get a good read on Palmar in any game.


On March 16 2015 09:32 Onegu wrote:
I have the blue claims as town

Rayn and Marv as town

Leaves

Eden
Palmar
Prplhz

Prplhz is my biggest scum read. Eden looks townie but something is just off to me. And palmar I can never read.

Onegu's only 4 posts where he offers any explanation of his read on Palmar. Cliffs:
- He can't read Palmar
- He can't read Palmar, he asks someone he constantly scumread to convince him that Palmar is mafia
- He can't read Palmar
- He can't read Palmar
Somehow though he never actually finds the time to have a conversation with anyone about Palmar's alignment
Somehow though of the 3 people he wants to lynch he always finds time to want to lynch the 2 that aren't Palmar
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 06:29 GMT
#5259
On March 10 2015 17:24 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2015 09:51 marvellosity wrote:
how many games have you played with him since you were calling for breshke to shoot me over him then?

roflroflrofl

This game hasn't become more interesting since yesterday. At least I like rsoultin, Eden and Palmar so far. And another person I am not telling. huehuehue

Would policy lynch ritoky for keeping an mediocre joke alive for ages. Would also policy lynch slam (unfortunately not that easy).

hey remember when we said maybe jat had one scum in his townreads?

hue

On March 17 2015 21:02 Palmar wrote:
I believe Onegu is mafia

+ Show Spoiler [vote_counts_since_this_quote] +
On March 18 2015 01:15 Holyflare wrote:
[image loading][image loading]
[image loading]

On March 18 2015 05:59 Holyflare wrote:
[image loading][image loading]
[image loading]

On March 18 2015 06:09 Holyflare wrote:
[image loading][image loading]
[image loading]

On March 18 2015 06:27 Holyflare wrote:
[image loading][image loading]
[image loading]

On March 18 2015 06:45 Hapahauli wrote:
Onegu (1): raynpelikoneet
prplhz (4): Onegu, Koshi, marvellosity, FecalFeast
Marvellosity (2): Palmar, Eden1892
Koshi (1): prplhz

Currently prplhz is set to be lynched!

On March 18 2015 06:50 Hapahauli wrote:
Onegu (2): FecalFeast, prplhz
prplhz (1): Koshi
Marvellosity (1): Eden1892
Eden1892 (4): marvellosity, raynpelikoneet, Onegu, Palmar

Currently Eden1892 is set to be lynched!

On March 18 2015 06:56 Hapahauli wrote:
Onegu (2): FecalFeast, prplhz
prplhz (1): Koshi
Marvellosity (1): Eden1892
Eden1892 (4): marvellosity, raynpelikoneet, Onegu, Palmar

Currently Eden1892 is set to be lynched!

On March 18 2015 06:58 Hapahauli wrote:
Onegu (4): FecalFeast, prplhz, raynpelikoneet, marvellosity
prplhz (1): Koshi
Marvellosity (1): Eden1892
Eden1892 (2): Onegu, Palmar

Currently Onegu is set to be lynched!

For clarification, any vote at :00 will not count.

[/SPOILER]
ayy lmao
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 18 2015 06:30 GMT
#5260
oops awkward. oh well you get it

point is lynch Palmar tomorrow
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Prev 1 261 262 263 264 265 343 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
BRAT_OK 54
JuggernautJason50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23925
Mini 395
Hyuk 156
firebathero 120
ggaemo 119
Dewaltoss 117
ZZZero.O 27
ToSsGirL 25
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Gorgc7144
febbydoto22
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3593
Khaldor1365
crisheroes1098
Liquid`Hasu802
Other Games
FrodaN2817
fl0m919
Beastyqt905
KnowMe458
mouzStarbuck293
ArmadaUGS137
Mew2King52
Trikslyr43
Chillindude17
summit1g0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1102
BasetradeTV199
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 100
• StrangeGG 43
• Adnapsc2 20
• LUISG 9
• Letter141
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 39
• 80smullet 21
• Azhi_Dahaki2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8203
• WagamamaTV485
Other Games
• imaqtpie954
• Shiphtur296
• tFFMrPink 15
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 52m
INu's Battles
16h 52m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 52m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 52m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.