• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:48
CEST 17:48
KST 00:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9686 users

XXX Mini Mafia: A Night of Debauchery (18+) - Page 252

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 250 251 252 253 254 343 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 21:42 GMT
#5021
On March 18 2015 06:40 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:39 marvellosity wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:38 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:33 marvellosity wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:12 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:07 marvellosity wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:06 Palmar wrote:
Like I'm perfectly fine with taking whatever fall comes with me being wrong. And to be completely honest I kinda almost hope that prplhz gets lynched just because I really have one or two reservations about calling marv actually mafia. HOWEVER, I think it is far more likely that he's mafia than town here. He even admitted to be trying to piss me off when I have very little reason to think he should be annoyed with me in general (hell I gave him like 9 on the sex rating thing, so I thought we were friends )

in what world does that make me mafia, you dumb fuck?

This one?

Like I keep trying to reconcile your thing you did when I was trying to get discussion going with you with you being town. It doesn't fit.

If you think I'm town, you know that I can be a half-decent scumhunter when I put my mind to it and you know I can help you. In addition you don't seem very confident in your read of the state of the game so in theory you do need help. So even if I'm a flawed town player, I'm not terrible. There is literally no reason for you as town to instead of repeatedly going "I can't take anything you say seriously" to just extend a hand and see what is out there.

On the other hand, if you think I'm mafia, there is obviously no point in talking to me, but why didn't you say so then? That would've been much easier.

you're an insane lunatic if you think i openly antagonise you as mafia today.

But why would you do it as town!

Like I 100% admit that a big reason I'm voting you is I'm heartbroken.

because you're a prick.

I'm not, that's just a flat out lie.
I'm one of the most genuinely nice people on TL Mafia.

Look at this mess, I am not angry. I am slightly sad but mostly I've popped open a beer and I'm really, really enjoying the show.

after 30 games together you still call me mafia for asinine reasons and i've had enough.

like i am taking a massive break after this game because i don't enjoy playing with that anymore.

in game-related terms, that makes you a prick. i don't think you, a person, are a prick. i think engaging with you is a totally fruitless endeavour because you never actually engage with me on why i am town, only pick things that make me mafia that don't actually make me mafia, ever.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 17 2015 21:42 GMT
#5022
On March 18 2015 06:42 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:40 Onegu wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:39 prplhz wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:38 Onegu wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:38 prplhz wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 Onegu wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 Koshi wrote:
Think people.

Are all wagons town?

No, Onegu is scum.



VT

EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN???????????????



I'm Vanilla Town...

OKAY I'M ALSO VANILLA TOWN

WHAT IS YOUR POINT?



I claimed it early you didn't...

so what? why is that relevant to anything?



I only claim VT as town, I don't lie as scum
Try TL Mafia!!!
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2015 21:42 GMT
#5023
On March 18 2015 06:41 Palmar wrote:
Why is Eden checking out of this shitshow! I thought this would be right up his alley

I got a haircut and got home, I'm here now.

Lynch marv.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 17 2015 21:42 GMT
#5024
On March 18 2015 06:42 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:32 Koshi wrote:
MARV IS NOT MAFIA SO MOVE THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM YOU FUCKERS ARE ANTI TOWN

Are you joking me right now?

We are on day 3. It is the last day before MYLO. marv's best shot at a lynch was killing someone for saying he was enjoying the game at one point and being upset enough to self-vote at another point. That isn't alignment-indicative at all. That literally means nothing other than prplhz is a human being who experiences changes in emotion.

That's what marv wanted us to do with MYLO looming. Lynch somebody for being human.

This guy is so fucking mafia right now. There's no way town marv is this stumped AND defaults to that as a lynch. If that's the best he has three days in, where has he been this game?????? I understand the game is hard, but that read is still too bad to come from town marv.

And we have, what, five motherfuckers in this game right now that aren't going to punish him for it?

raynpelikoneet, Koshi, prplhz, Onegu, Fecalfeast, you guys have to move to marv now. We cannot let this pass. You have to know he can't be town with a read like this.

tomorrow my bro.
I had a good night of sleep.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 17 2015 21:43 GMT
#5025
On March 18 2015 06:42 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:42 prplhz wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:40 Onegu wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:39 prplhz wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:38 Onegu wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:38 prplhz wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 Onegu wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 Koshi wrote:
Think people.

Are all wagons town?

No, Onegu is scum.



VT

EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN???????????????



I'm Vanilla Town...

OKAY I'M ALSO VANILLA TOWN

WHAT IS YOUR POINT?



I claimed it early you didn't...

so what? why is that relevant to anything?



I only claim VT as town, I don't lie as scum

so it's a townseal? you are relentlessly pushing a townseal?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 17 2015 21:43 GMT
#5026
On March 18 2015 06:42 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:41 Onegu wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:40 Koshi wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:39 Onegu wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:38 Koshi wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 Koshi wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 Koshi wrote:
Think people.

Are all wagons town?

No, Onegu is scum.

You are terrible at the game.

no you.

0% chance Onegu is mafia. I do not like him being here though. Begging for that marv vote that saves him.

1% chance he is mafia.



I'm begging for a marv vote?

Not on you. But away from you.

Any last reads?



Prplhz, Eden, palmar.


Stop
Calling
Me
Mafia


PoE
Try TL Mafia!!!
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2015 21:43 GMT
#5027
On March 18 2015 06:42 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:42 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:32 Koshi wrote:
MARV IS NOT MAFIA SO MOVE THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM YOU FUCKERS ARE ANTI TOWN

Are you joking me right now?

We are on day 3. It is the last day before MYLO. marv's best shot at a lynch was killing someone for saying he was enjoying the game at one point and being upset enough to self-vote at another point. That isn't alignment-indicative at all. That literally means nothing other than prplhz is a human being who experiences changes in emotion.

That's what marv wanted us to do with MYLO looming. Lynch somebody for being human.

This guy is so fucking mafia right now. There's no way town marv is this stumped AND defaults to that as a lynch. If that's the best he has three days in, where has he been this game?????? I understand the game is hard, but that read is still too bad to come from town marv.

And we have, what, five motherfuckers in this game right now that aren't going to punish him for it?

raynpelikoneet, Koshi, prplhz, Onegu, Fecalfeast, you guys have to move to marv now. We cannot let this pass. You have to know he can't be town with a read like this.

tomorrow my bro.

No. Today. Now.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 21:43 GMT
#5028
What are your other actual reads Eden?
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 17 2015 21:43 GMT
#5029
On March 18 2015 06:43 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:42 Koshi wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:42 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:32 Koshi wrote:
MARV IS NOT MAFIA SO MOVE THE FUCK AWAY FROM HIM YOU FUCKERS ARE ANTI TOWN

Are you joking me right now?

We are on day 3. It is the last day before MYLO. marv's best shot at a lynch was killing someone for saying he was enjoying the game at one point and being upset enough to self-vote at another point. That isn't alignment-indicative at all. That literally means nothing other than prplhz is a human being who experiences changes in emotion.

That's what marv wanted us to do with MYLO looming. Lynch somebody for being human.

This guy is so fucking mafia right now. There's no way town marv is this stumped AND defaults to that as a lynch. If that's the best he has three days in, where has he been this game?????? I understand the game is hard, but that read is still too bad to come from town marv.

And we have, what, five motherfuckers in this game right now that aren't going to punish him for it?

raynpelikoneet, Koshi, prplhz, Onegu, Fecalfeast, you guys have to move to marv now. We cannot let this pass. You have to know he can't be town with a read like this.

tomorrow my bro.

No. Today. Now.

nha. Today he is town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
March 17 2015 21:43 GMT
#5030
On March 18 2015 06:43 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:42 Palmar wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:41 Onegu wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:40 Koshi wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:39 Onegu wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:38 Koshi wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:37 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 Koshi wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 Koshi wrote:
Think people.

Are all wagons town?

No, Onegu is scum.

You are terrible at the game.

no you.

0% chance Onegu is mafia. I do not like him being here though. Begging for that marv vote that saves him.

1% chance he is mafia.



I'm begging for a marv vote?

Not on you. But away from you.

Any last reads?



Prplhz, Eden, palmar.


Stop
Calling
Me
Mafia


PoE

I hate you.

I'm not voting you, but I hate you.
Computer says mafia
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 21:44 GMT
#5031
Palmar is town.

Eden is mafia.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2015 21:44 GMT
#5032
On March 18 2015 06:43 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:42 Onegu wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:42 prplhz wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:40 Onegu wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:39 prplhz wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:38 Onegu wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:38 prplhz wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 Onegu wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On March 18 2015 06:36 Koshi wrote:
Think people.

Are all wagons town?

No, Onegu is scum.



VT

EXPLAIN TO ME WHAT DOES THIS EVEN MEAN???????????????



I'm Vanilla Town...

OKAY I'M ALSO VANILLA TOWN

WHAT IS YOUR POINT?



I claimed it early you didn't...

so what? why is that relevant to anything?



I only claim VT as town, I don't lie as scum

so it's a townseal? you are relentlessly pushing a townseal?

argument is irrelevant lynch marv
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 21:44 GMT
#5033
I would vote for Eden right now if people would vote with me.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2015 21:45 GMT
#5034
On March 18 2015 06:44 marvellosity wrote:
Palmar is town.

Eden is mafia.

And Onegu.
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 17 2015 21:45 GMT
#5035
On March 18 2015 06:44 marvellosity wrote:
I would vote for Eden right now if people would vote with me.

Quickly who is his partner? Onegu prplhz? What makes sense? I don't see what would.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 21:45 GMT
#5036
Eden, can you be town with a read like

"marv is not invested this game"

???

that is 10000000000000000x worse than what i said about prplhz.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2015 21:45 GMT
#5037
On March 18 2015 06:43 Palmar wrote:
What are your other actual reads Eden?

you, Koshi, FF town. Onegu I still feel like is town.

I thought it'd be ray and prplhz before marv seriously tried to push prplhz on this. Idk what to make of them in light of marv being mafia, I figure I'll figure that out in about 20 minutes

lynch marv
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
March 17 2015 21:45 GMT
#5038
On March 18 2015 06:40 marvellosity wrote:
FF, you have the best winrate in the game.

what do you actually think? :p

Eden is mafia and prplhz is probably not mafia but I'm not sure im scumming onegu at all
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 17 2015 21:45 GMT
#5039
Onegu (1): raynpelikoneet
prplhz (4): Onegu, Koshi, marvellosity, FecalFeast
Marvellosity (2): Palmar, Eden1892
Koshi (1): prplhz

Currently prplhz is set to be lynched!
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 17 2015 21:45 GMT
#5040
On March 18 2015 06:45 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2015 06:44 marvellosity wrote:
I would vote for Eden right now if people would vote with me.

Quickly who is his partner? Onegu prplhz? What makes sense? I don't see what would.

onegu but i know you hate that. but it's the one that makes sense.

but i don't care about partner.

prplhz even but idk. eden is a busser.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 250 251 252 253 254 343 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem314
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 314
IndyStarCraft 111
Railgan 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 55478
Shuttle 4177
BeSt 660
Horang2 584
actioN 287
Larva 268
ggaemo 190
Sexy 185
Soma 146
Mind 119
[ Show more ]
Last 102
Zeus 76
Aegong 70
Killer 55
hero 54
Hyun 53
Dewaltoss 52
Sea.KH 48
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 23
PianO 21
Rock 15
NaDa 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5488
qojqva3070
Dendi1450
420jenkins479
Fuzer 144
Counter-Strike
fl0m3987
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1270
Liquid`Hasu1094
MindelVK20
Other Games
singsing1541
B2W.Neo806
FrodaN759
Beastyqt747
Mlord481
byalli402
ArmadaUGS197
Hui .188
KnowMe140
QueenE79
Mew2King53
CosmosSc2 27
Chillindude22
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick835
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 49
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3923
League of Legends
• Nemesis3168
Other Games
• WagamamaTV216
• Shiphtur22
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 13m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 13m
Replay Cast
7h 13m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 13m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 13m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.